Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

The Connected Past II

314 14 6
By ScammerOne

(Sonoko's Mansion)

Sonoko: Shouichi-san........ 

Sonoko's mom: Don't worry, I've already contacted the Taisha to look for him.

Sonoko: Mom....... I'm really worried about him...... After all, it's kinda my fault that he acts like that.

Sonoko's mom: Don't worry dear........ I'll make sure that he's okay........ Now get some rest....... you're still not healthy enough to go out and look for him. 

Then suddenly they heard the front door of the mansion open up. Sonoko immediately pushed her wheelchair as fast as she could to the front door. When Sonoko arrived there she saw Shouichi limping in the room trying to head to the stairs.

Sonoko: Shouichi-san!!!!!!! Are you okay???!!!!

Shouichi: ........

Shouichi just stayed silent and keeps limping forward trying to head to his room, before he even reached the stairs Shouichi immediately fell down and losing his consciousness in the process. 

Sonoko: Shouichi-san!! Please wake up!!! (Sonoko screamed as she frantically shook Shouichi trying to wake him up)

(Meanwhile A few hours Later)

(Sanshuu Middle School)

(Hero Club Room)

Yuuna, Togo, Karin, and Itsuki were already in the clubroom waiting for Fuu to come. Not long after Fuu finally came inside the room.

Fuu: Thanks for coming today, I know we've been through a lot but there's still one last thing that we must need to do.

Yuuna: Is it about Shouichi-san?

Fuu: Yeah....... You're right........ Everyone must have heard the incident this morning right? 

Togo: Yes...... Is it about the battle this morning? I thought it ended with Shouichi-senpai easily winning it?

Karin: He did easily won it but there was a problem.......  

Yuuna: Did he got hurt???!!!!

Karin: that's the problem...... looking at the way he fights........ he's becoming....... more and more reckless every time...... If he continued to fight this way....... It's not strange for him if he would die all over again....... 

All of them looked at Karin with shock.

Itsuki: O....nii-chan....... 

Togo: No way......... Is there anything we can do, Karin-chan???!!!

Karin: Don't look at me!!! I wanted to help him too....... but in our condition....... we'll be nothing but a nuisance to him........ 

Togo: .......

Yuuna: Even so....... we have to help him!!! We are the Hero Club!!!! We help people that are in trouble!!! And that includes one of our own!!!!!

Fuu: Yuuna...... She's right!!! Right now, I don't what is he going through....... but at least we have to be able to be by his side no matter what happens....... 

Itsuki: We....... We've been ...... in debt....... with Onii-chan....... He...... has done...... a lot for us....... We've gotta........We've gotta........ HELP HIM!!!!!!!

Togo: Itsuki-chan....... that's right Fuu-senpai let's help him!!!! 

Karin: You guys..... For goodness sake what a bunch of idiots and looks like I'm becoming an idiot too......... Let's help him!!!!! 

Fuu: Now, that's decided. Hero Club........

Everyone: GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! 

Karin: Uhhh....... hate to break it to you guys, do we even have a way to even find him.......

Everyone except Karin: Ah!!!!..........

Karin: *sigh*........ We don't even have a way to find him....... What do we do now???!!!

Yuuna: H-hero Club Five Tenets, number five!!!! You're likely to succeed if you try!!!!

Fuu: T-that's right!!!!! You're likely to succeed if you try!!!! We'll post posters of him if we need to!!!!!

Togo: Now, senpai....... you're instruction.......

Fuu: Togo....... Alright, everyone that can move will search for him on foot..... Yuuna and Togo can you get on the internet and see if you can find him?!

Yuuna and Togo: Roger that, senpai!!!!! 

Fuu: Good..... Now let's go Itsuki, Karin!!!!

Karin: Let's go!!!!

With that, the three of them immediately set off to search for Shouichi while Togo and Yuuna stayed behind to help with the online search. 

(A few hours later)

Fuu, Itsuki, and Karin have returned after a lot of running around and asking people where Shouichi is.

Fuu: Is there any development? (Fuu turn to Togo)

Togo just shook her head. 

Fuu: I see....... Is there anything....... anything that could tell us where Shouichi is......

Yuuna: We've called every of Shouichi-san's classmates, but none of them where Shouichi-san is...... 

Karin: Ah!! (Karin seems to have realized something)

Yuuna: What's wrong, Karin-chan??

Karin: But........ Even if he'll even answer it........

Fuu: What's wrong with you? Talking all by yourself?

Karin: Give me a minute!!!! (Karin said as she took out her phone)

Karin then dialed her phone and waited for the one on the other end to pick it up. 

Karin: Ah! Hello!!! (Karin said as the other end of the phone) I'm sorry that I'm so sudden..... but I need some help...... 

Everyone in the club just looked silently as Karin engage in some conversation that she seems to be close with. After a while, the phone call is finally over.

Fuu: Karin...... Who was that?

Karin: Eh?! Ah....... Speaking about it, I didn't explain anything to you guys...... It was my older brother.

Fuu: I see...... Eh?!

Everyone: EH????!!!!

Yuuna: Karin-chan, you had an older brother???!!!!

Karin: Y-yeah..... what about it?

Fuu: Well,..... it kinda unexpected for you...... Let's see....... what's the word....... Out of character kind of thing........

Karin: Who told you guys to look into my private life!!! Anyways, back to the main topic....... I know where Shouichi is........

Yuuna: Eh?! Where is he, Karin-chan!!!!

Karin: He's with Nogi Sonoko......

Togo: Eh?! Sonnochi.........

Karin: Aniki said he'll send a car to pick us up. 

Fuu: What are we waiting for??!! Let's go!!!!!

(A few hours later)

(Nighttime)

Shouichi woke up with bandages all over his body.

Shouichi: What is this?...... (Shouichi said as he looked at the bandages at his body)

Sonoko: Ah~~~~~ Shouichi-san~~~~~ You're awake~~~~~~ (Sonoko said as he entered Shouichi's room)

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan....... Are you the one who treated me?

Sonoko: Yes that's right~~~~~ I did a pretty good job right?~~~~~~ 

Shouichi: I see....... thank you....... 

Sonoko: Just that?

Shouichi: Eh?!

Sonoko: A girl just did a good job, you should compliment her more~~~~~

Shouichi: *sigh* Thank you, Sonoko-chan. You did a good job...... (Shouichi said as he patted Sonoko's head)

Sonoko: Ehehehehehe~~~~ You're welcome, Shouichi-san~~~~~ By the way, you must be hungry, right? I got something for you to eat~~~~ (Sonoko said as she offered food from behind her)

Shouichi then opened the bowl.

Shouichi: An Udon, huh?.......

Sonoko: Yes, that's right~~~~ It's your favorite, right~~~~

Shouichi: How do you even know that it's my favorite?.........

Sonoko: Don't be like that~~~~~ It's a wife's duty to know what her husband's favorite meal is~~~~ 

Shouichi: ....... (Shouichi just looked at his bowl of Udon silently)

Sonoko: What's wrong, Shouichi-san?

Shouichi: No... It's nothing......... Itadakimasu.....(Shouichi then began to eat the bowl of Udon)

(A few minutes later)

Shouichi: Thanks for the meal........ 

Sonoko then keeps looking at Shouichi even after he had finished his meal.

Shouichi: W-what is it.......?

Sonoko: I knew you wouldn't tell your side of the story....... That's why I'm gonna ask you directly (Sonoko's voice turned from playful to serious)

Shouichi: Eh?!

Sonoko: What happened to you? Why are you even so injured like that?

Shouichi: .......

Sonoko: Shouichi-san....... please........ I want to be your power...... 

Shouichi: Your fight is already over...... You don't have to fight anymore...... I don't want to see you getting hurt anymore....... You've been through a lot......... 

Sonoko: As if you're not hurt....... The more you fight, the more you'll get hurt...... It hurts my heart to see that you have to keep fighting even if it's for us.......

Shouichi: There's no choice...... it can't be helped........ If I don't do it....... then all of you will get hurt all over again...... I...... I can't take that. I'll fight to my last breath if I have to. To protect what's important to me......

Sonoko: Idiot!!! 

Shouichi: Call me whatever you want......

Sonoko:  Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! I'll say it as many times as you want!!!!!! (Sonoko said angrily) You've said it before, there's always a choice....... Are you going to say that "It can't be helped" and just fight on forever until you're whole body breaks down on you???!!!! These are the words that you once said to me!!!! 

Shouichi: If that is what it takes...... I'll do it as many times as needed...... As long as you remain happy as usual........

Sonoko: There's no happiness in this!!!!!! You're just torturing yourself!!!!! It only sadden me more that you've gotta sacrifice yourself........ (Sonoko then grabbed Shouichi's hand) I don't want to see any more of the people that are dear to me to get hurt anymore........ I've had enough of it...... So please stop this endless crusade of yours...... (Sonoko said as she rubbed Shouichi's cheek softly with her hand)

Shouichi: I'm sorry...... (Shouichi then shook off Sonoko's hand and walked out of the room) 

Sonoko: Shouichi-san......

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and the synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...
1.3K 67 13
just some drabbles and ficlets for our beloved bandmates.
17K 791 156
*NOT MINE* Original Author - Jiang Zhi Yu(姜之鱼) Translated by - KK from KK TRANSLATES --------------------------------------------------------------- ...
1M 22.3K 58
A 'slut' of a 21 year old Nidhi is married to the disabled thakur, who is paralysed below his waist. What will happen when her sexual frustration wil...