Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 9. | Heroes

8.1K 230 401
By missluckycharmss

💿
"We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
Just for one day
We can be Heroes"

Song: Heroes - David Bowie.

* * *

Bowie

"Mr Greenberg what do you plea to one account of being in possession of class A narcotics and also resisting arrest on the 14th of March 2017 at 7am?" The judge asks Harry finally after the jury took only one hour to deliberate which means it's not a good sign for Harry.

If Harry says he pleads not guilty he could face time in prison for longer and also have no possibility of parole but if he pleads guilty he could reduce his sentence and get the possibility of parole. We discussed this before we went back into the court room with officers present to confirm my points to him.

"Guilty" Harry says quickly not thinking about his answer. I sigh with relief and give him a small smile as he sits back down.

"And the jury, how do you find Mr Greenberg?" The judge says looking over at the jury who are sat lined up waiting for their chance to speak.

One woman stands up looking to be in her mid 40s her hair and outfit polished, not one strand of hair out of place. She must be used to this.

"We the jury, find Mr Mick Greenberg, guilty on one account of being in possession of class A drugs and also resisting arrest on the 14th of March 2017 at 7am" the woman speaks loud and clear before she sits back down with the remaining 11 members of the jury.

I look over to Harry with a side glance to see him not fazed by the jury's words, he knew this was coming.

"Mr Greenberg me and the jury of New York City along with the officers of the NYPD find you guilty on one account of drug possession that included class A drugs which is called as a felony and resisting arrest, find you guilty. You are sentenced to 3-8 years in prison which can be made longer. I now call this case to a close" the judge says as she lifts up her gavel.

I look at Harry who's looking at me with wide eyes, she never gave him the possibility of parole like she should.

"Your honour, if the person in question pleaded guilty that means he should be granted the possibility of parole, it was his plea deal" I say standing up looking at the judge as she has her gavel in her hand ready to bang it off the desk.

"Ms Anderson, I understand he had a plea deal but we had to decline it as there is still a witness out there who has not gave an account therefore we have to put Mr Greenberg behind bars until that witness comes forward or the police department find them" she says and bangs the gavel not giving me a chance to answer.

Everyone starts to leave the room after she leaves leaving me and Harry gobsmacked over what just happened.

I look over to see Officer Brown smiling at me with a smug look. I've never wanted to beat a person up more than I do that son of a bitch.

"You, you sly bastard! You told me that he would get parole!" I say leaning over Harry getting ready to leap on Officer Brown in anger.

"Don't try this silly girl, a pretty girl like you wouldn't last a minute behind bars so I suggest you stop now when you can!" He spits at me tugging Harry up for them to leave.

Harry looks at me and shakes his head knowing it's not worth a fight. I sigh and watch him leave with two officers leading him out.

I sit down and throw my papers off the table in anger as I sit alone in the court room in anger.
I sit with my head in my hands. I've really fucked this up now.

-

I down another vodka cranberry feeling the burn going down my throat as I swallow. I slam the glass back down onto the table and sit back into the chair lazily.

I look around and see couples drinking together amongst the bodies of single groups of girls and guys dancing up on each other on the dance floor. The dim lights of the bar making my eyes more hooded along with the alcohol.

I've been sat here alone since the trial ended at 1pm, it's now 8pm I've been drinking to mask my anger of the trial knowing I've ruined my chances of becoming a lawyer.

I order three more vodka cranberries and leave it on the table in front of me. I start drinking one and leave it down on the table.

My phone rings once again knowing it's Will. I don't pick up. He's been trying to ring me for hours now. I can't talk to him, I know if I tell him he will go down to the station and give his account, which will also fall back on me if anyone finds out I was also there.

"Lawyer chick?" I hear a deep voice speak in front of me. I look up and see Louis stood in front of me along with Niall and another male with dark black hair and light stubble next to him, they're all dressed in their usual black clothes and of course their leather jackets. It's 2017 not the 1950s.

"What are ya doing here alone petal?" Niall says sitting down next to me putting his arm up along the back of the booth chair behind me.

"Just needed to think" I say bluntly taking another gulp of my drink and putting it back down on the table with force.

Louis and the other male sit across from me looking at me and all the glasses in front of me. This probably looks like I need help, I don't. I'm just upset.

"Well for starters Ni, she ain't alone she's got her 20 billion glasses here to keep her company" Louis says picking one up and smelling inside it and taking his face away quickly with a disgusted look. "Damn Lawyer chick, how many double vodka cranberries have you had?" Louis says looking at me now concerned putting the glass back down.

I look at him confused how did he know it was double? I guess he knows his alcohol.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask changing the subject my words coming out slightly slurred over the amount of vodka in my system right now.

"Well incase you just developed amnesia, we own this bar petal" Niall says laughing next to me.

"Why aren't one of you working then?" I say looking at them all in the booth.

"Ah we decided to have a night off, have a few drinks, we got another one of our friends to cover" Louis says pointing over his shoulder at a tall thin male with shoulder length straight hair behind the bar serving people with a bright smile.

I nod even though I've never seen him before.

I look at the man sitting next to Louis and I look back Louis trying to figure out who this man is.

"Oh, this is Zayn, Zayn this is Lawyer chick, she's Harry's lawyer because he's a dumb ass who can't do shit right" Louis says with a smile putting his arm around Zayn.

"Nice to meet you" Zayn mumbles giving me a slight smile.

"You too" I say with a smile still confused as to how many friends these guys have.

"Liam didn't show up to your guys night" I say starting on another glass of vodka in front of me.

"Nah, he decided to stay at home and work out, boring old fart" Niall says with an eye roll as he uses his free hand to tap on his phone while leaving the other behind me.

I let out a small chuckle and take another sip of my drink leaving it down gently.

"Seriously though, everything okay?" Louis says looking at me with a serious look across the table.

"Yeah, perfect, why wouldn't it be?" I say plastering a fake smile on my face not wanting to talk about it all right now.

"I know it's not but, we're going to stay with you and we're going to forget about the shit in our lives and just have one hell of a night, together" Louis says smiling at me warmly reaching over to take a small sip of my drink.

"Oh no, you guys don't have to, honestly, you all go and have your guys night like you have planned" I say shaking my head. I couldn't interrupt their guys night.

"Fuck it, you can be one of the guys now lawyer chick, what you say lads? In for a night full of no regrets and booze?" Louis says looking at Zayn and Niall waiting for their confirmation.

They both nod and give a smile. Niall wraps his arm around me giving it a small squeeze.

"Don't worry petal, we aren't some creeps, you're one of the guys now, since you're helping a member of the wolf pack out" Niall says with a wide toothy grin.

"The wolf pack?" I say looking at Louis trying to hide my grin.

"For fucks sakes Niall, we aren't calling ourselves the wolf pack" Louis says rolling his eyes looking at Niall.

Obviously he's tried to call them all the wolf pack before. And obviously it didn't go down well with the other members of the pack.

"I think it's a cool name, you're all tough and scary to people who don't know you, but you will protect those who you love, like a wolf pack" I say finishing off my drink and placing the glass back down.

Niall looks at me with wide bright eyes and a smile.

"See? Told ya it's a good name!" He says reaching across the table and slapping Louis arm.

"Touch me again and I will kill you" Louis says with a smile.

Niall sits back down quickly nodding his head.

"So, what are the wolf pack getting up to tonight?" I ask looking at the three of them in the booth.

"You're a girl, so I won't kill you, but never call us that again" Louis says rolling his eyes standing up and heading towards the bar with Zayn in tow.

"I think we only like the name" I say to Niall watching the two men make their way past a crowd of girls on the dance floor.

"Liam would like it, Harry not so much, he would probably kill me stone dead if I tried to call him something other than Harry or H" Niall says rolling his eyes looking at me.

He hates it when his friends call him something other than his name? I called him curly locks and he didn't mind, probably because I was giving him a cigarette.

"So about Harry, I know you tried everything today, but can I ask? Is there anything else you could do? We really need him out soon" Niall whispers to me with pleading eyes.

Why did they need him so soon? He's in prison not being held hostage in my fucking house. I can't just let him out whenever I want.

"Niall, it's out of my hands, I'll talk to Harry on Monday to see if he has a plan, until then we just have to wait and see" I say forcing a smile.

"I understand, hey, let's just have a good night and let everything figure itself out yeah?" He says standing up and reaching his hand out for me to take.

We both head to the bar where Louis and Zayn are sitting talking to the bartender. The last time I was here the bartender was Harry now it's another man with long hair, do they think people wouldn't notice it isn't Harry?

"What you laughing at?" Niall asks me quietly standing next to me at the bar.

Shit I laughed out loud at my own joke.

"Yeah, you did" Niall says laughing ordering himself a drink.

"You want one?" He asks nodding towards the bar tender who's now waiting for my order.

"Vodka and cranberry please" I say with a polite smile.

I really need to stop thinking out loud when I'm drinking. I look to Niall to see if I've done it again and he's talking to Louis which means I didn't, thank god.

My phone rings again and I see many texts from Will along with numerous missed calls. I should call him and tell him I'm okay, maybe he could join us?

"Hey Niall" I say tapping Niall's leather clad shoulder causing him to turn around quickly.

"What's up Bow?" He says with a smile waiting for me to talk.

Looks like caught onto Will's nickname for me Tuesday night, great. At least it isn't Louis' stupid lawyer chick nickname.

"Will is calling me and I was just wondering if he could join us?" I say with my phone in my hand looking at Niall hoping he says yes.

"Join who?" Niall says handing me my glass that was placed onto the bar by the bar tender.

"Us?" I ask again not understanding why he keeps asking he knows who I'm talking about.

"Who?" Niall says with a toothy grin moving his head to the side sticking his ear near my face, bit dramatic.

I roll my eyes knowing what he wants me to say, I've no problem with it but I'm scared if Louis hears it he will kill one of us, that one of us being Niall.

"The wolf pack" I say in a whisper.

Niall cups his hand around his ear leaning in closer wanting me to say it again.

"Didn't hear you petal, what was that?" He says smugly.

"The wolf pack" I say louder looking at him with a are you fucking happy look.

"Oi, what did I say about the name?" Louis says looking at me and Niall with narrow eyes with a scotch in his hand.

"Hey, it was her not me!" Niall shouts grabbing my shoulders and putting me in front of him as a human shield, thanks Niall. Because a 5 foot 4 girl is going to save you.

Louis rolls his eyes at Niall's actions and stifles a chuckle.

"It's a good thing I like you lawyer chick or I would grab you and throw you out of the way so I could get my hands on that Irish bastard" Louis says turning back in his seat to face Zayn.

"Remind me to always have you around when I want to piss him off" Niall says to me quietly before leaving go of my shoulders.

"I'm going to go call Will, try not to kill each other when I'm gone" I say looking at all three of them and I hear a chorus of okay's and I'll try not to that was said by Louis of course.

I push open the door and the cold air hits me. Winter in New York is always so bloody cold, my nipples could cut diamonds through my bra and blouse at this point and I only stood outside.

I grab my phone and click Will's number and wait for him to answer.

"Where the fuck have you been?! I've been calling you all night!" Will says not giving me time to say hello or get any word in.

I hold my phone out from my ear a bit and wait for his rant to be over.

"You done?" I ask with a small giggle.

I hear him huff on the other end of the phone "yes, now tell me where are you?" He asks sounding concerned.

I do feel guilty for not calling or texting him but I know If I told him he needs to go to the station for Harry to be released he would do it in a heartbeat, not for Harry but for me. I won't let him get in trouble again especially not for me.

"The court case failed Harry is still in there, lack of evidence or something" I say quickly feeling guilty over lying but I have to.

"Shit Bow, that's rough, you tried your best" he says softly trying to comfort me.

"Hey, I'm out with Harry's friends you know Louis and Niall?" I say changing the subject.

"Uh yeah, but why are you out with them? Oh my god Bowie are you alone? With them?!" Will says now freaking out, he hates me being alone with random guys over my past and I love him for that.

"Will, I'm fine honestly we're just having a few drinks that's all, I want you to come down, it'll be fun" I say smiling even though he can't see me.

"Okay Bowie but If another arrest happens like the other night we are leaving and not talking to them again" Will says sternly even though he doesn't care about the whole thing he knows it could effect me if I'm caught with them if something happens.

"Meet me in Harry's bar when you're ready we'll be in the booth in the back, I'll keep a sex on the beach waiting for you" I say happily.

"You're an Angel, see you then babes love you" he says and then hangs up.

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk back into the bar.

"Everything okay?" Niall says looking at me as I walk up next to him at the bar.

"Yeah, Will's on his way, I need to get him a sex on the beach" I say grabbing my own drink and waiting for the bar tender to come over.

"I'll get it, you go sit back down in the booth" Niall says with a smile calling the bar tender over. I try give him cash but he swats my hand away and pays.

I roll my eyes and thank him before heading back to the booth.

After a few drinks Will finally arrives and his eyes light up when he sees me. God he really was worried sick about me.

"Hey ladies!" Will says as he pushes between me and Niall to sit in the middle of us almost pushing Niall completely off the chair.

"Ladies?" Louis says raising an eyebrow at Will clearly pissed off about what he called us all, great we're going to die.

Will laughs and rolls his eyes at Louis' cold expression.

"Lighten up Danny Zuko, it's a joke" he says sipping some of his cocktail.

Louis looks at me with a smile.

"Ah grease, I guess I'll let it slide" Louis says looking at Will with a smile.

I look at Niall and he shakes his head obviously I shouldn't ask why he's so happy that Will referenced grease while trying to offend him.

"Oh Will, this is Zayn, Zayn this is Will, my best friend" I say smiling introducing Will and Zayn to each other.

Will looks at me with a smirk obviously liking what he sees, typical Will.

"Nice to meet you Zayn, very nice name where does it come from?" Will asks nicely.

Zayn looks at him and looks back down at his phone without a word.

Will looks at me confused and I shake my head, Zayn isn't much of a talker from what I've learned.

Will dips his drink awkwardly looking around at everyone.

"So what are we up to tonight?" Will asks changing the subject.

"Well, Niall promised me a fun night" I say looking at Niall who seems to be having a hard time making tonight fun between Zayn not talking and Louis being irritated by everything that comes out of Niall's mouth.

"Yeah, the wolf pack is out in full swing tonight" Niall says happily picking up his glass and taking a sip.

"I will swing at you full force" Louis says looking at Niall coldly before clutching his glass and getting up and walking to the bar and of course Zayn is in tow.

"Alright, what the fuck is going on, I feel like a child of recently divorced parents who hate each other and a lost puppy that follows one parent around because they feed him secretly under the dinner table" Will says sliding out and sitting across from us looking at us waiting to talk.

"Well you see, Louis is hard to talk to without pissing off and Zayn isn't really good around new people, he tends to just follow Louis because they're so close, I tend to annoy them" Niall say looking at Louis and Zayn chatting at the bar happily.

"Oh come on, you're all friends obviously they like you" I say to Niall with a smile of reassurance.

"Yeah, the only people that actually like to talk to me are Liam and Harry and they aren't here, obviously" Niall says with a small smile.

"Well, tonight, is going to be a great night, fuck them, you have us two, they can join too but tonight we are going to show you, a Will and Bowie night out" Will says raising his eyebrows while drinking the last sip of his drink.

"We kinda all have to stay together, you know like a group" Niall says not giving much reason as to why they do.

"Like a wolf pack" I say looking at him trying to make him smile again.

"Like a wolf pack" Niall repeats my words with a wide smile and bright eyes.

"Okay, wolf pack, let's show this town how this pack runs" Will says getting up and walking to the bar ordering a round of tequila shots.

"Prepare yourself, last time I woke up with a traffic cone" I say to Niall before sliding out past him and walking up to Will who's now holding five shot glasses with excitement.

Yep. Tonight is going to be crazy.

-

Hi! I know I haven't updated a lot recently but I just haven't been feeling up to it, a lot has been going on in my life and I just need to sort it out. I will still be updating don't worry! This is like my escape from the world.

Thank you all for reading this!!

Love and appreciate you all the most!

Thank you for being you and if no one else has told you today; I love you and I'm glad you're here, the world needs you.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5K 93
"People who disagree with me don't end up feeling very well, darling." He smirks at the end, noticing my slight shaking. Why does he keep smirking l...
58.9K 1.5K 86
MALEFACTOR (n): one who commits an offense against the law. Camden Muñoz has one self-proclaimed fatal flaw: the moment she gets an idea in her head...
138K 2.6K 55
{ COMPLETED } When the most famous mafia leaders member die a new member comes into work for him his name is harry styles. Tate the mafia leaders dau...
Eternal [HS] By -

Fanfiction

159K 5.9K 53
After being rescued from a violent attack, Josephine is caught in the middle of a war between a cult of murderers and the vigilantes determined to st...