Just Pentagon things

By taythebride

A book of interactions, imagines, who's most likely too's, reactions and more! Requests are open More

โœจQuick Startโœจ
๐Ÿ–Beach House Diary๐Ÿ– ~Kino
๐Ÿš” MLT successfully lie to the police ๐Ÿš”
๐Ÿ‘ป MLT bail during a horror movie๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ˜ˆMLT scare you awake๐Ÿ‘ฟ
๐Ÿ‘ถ Babysitting๐Ÿ‘ถ ~With Hongseok
๐Ÿ’ด โŒHow to not pay the bill ๐Ÿ’ดโŒ ~with Shinwon
๐Ÿ’ด forgotten wallet๐Ÿ’ด ~Yeo one
โœ‚๏ธ MLT cut in line โœ‚๏ธ
๐ŸถPTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm A ver)๐Ÿถ
๐ŸถPTG REACTS: you buying them a puppy(Dorm B ver)๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿ˜คArguments with PTG๐Ÿ˜ค
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜คPTG's Frequently used emojis๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฅฐ
๐ŸคธPTG attempting backflips๐Ÿคธ
๐ŸฝPTG TEXTS: responding to you asking to eat with them๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿผ PTG as Toddlers ๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿโ›ฐSandcastles โ›ฐ๐Ÿ ~Jinho
๐ŸฅขPentagon when their order is wrong๐Ÿฅข
๐Ÿœ late night snack๐Ÿœ -Hongseok
๐ŸŽคPTG during KARAOKE๐ŸŽค
โ˜”๏ธraindrop ~Wooseokโ˜”๏ธ
โ˜ ๏ธHow PTG diedโ˜ ๏ธ
|30 day challenge|
With you~ Hui (day one)
With you~ Hui pt2 (day two)
With you~ Hui finale (day three)
Strangers~ Kino (day four)
strangers~kino pt2 (day five)
baby~ wooseok (day six)
mine~ yanan (day seven)
babies ~ jinho (day eight)
BBQ~ Changgu (day nine)
Mine~yanan pt2 (day ten)
Talk ~ shinwon (day eleven)
to bed ~ yuto (day twelve)
Strangers~ Kino pt3 (day thirteen)
my prince~ changgu (day fourteen)
baby~ wooseok pt2 (day fifteen)
bookworm~changgu (day sixteen)
mr.bag boy ~Kino(day seventeen)
Nightmares~ Hui(day eighteen)
Sleep~ jinho (day nineteen)
Groceries~ shinwon (day twenty)
Muy fuego๐Ÿ”ฅ ~ Kino (day twenty-one)
Confession- Kino (day twenty-two)
Good? ~ yuto(day twenty-three)
Bad boy~shinwon(day twenty-four)
Dating? ~hongseok(day twenty-five)
Strangers~kino finale (day twenty-six)
Cheated~yanan(twenty-seven)
๐Ÿ˜ŒRanking who'd I'd eat on a desert island๐Ÿ˜Œ

๐Ÿ”ฅMuy fuego ๐Ÿ”ฅ ~Huรญ

76 4 51
By taythebride

A/N: inspired by the dance routine:

You don't necessarily HAVE to watch it, but I recommend it, cause it's REALLY good!

Also thank you to my friend Lulu who suggested this concept!

She suggested to do it with Kino originally (yes I'll do one with Kino) but I wanted to make a special one for UniCarat  because I know how much she likes Hui. Plus she's going away and I'll miss her💕

BUT LETS GET TO THE STORY
Naomi POV:

I carefully walk into the dance practice room, tip toeing inside to see if anyone is here. As I expected, I'm the first one here.

"My gosh I'm so nervous" I say to myself, walking over to the table off to the side to put my water bottle and bag down.

Today, was my dance practice with Hui of Pentagon. We've had maybe 2 conversations before, since I was a background dancer for Hyuna before CUBE went haywire and kicked her out.

But, I have never actually DANCED with Hui, or had a one on one interaction with him. This would be the first time where I'd be dancing with him. The company was doing a stage for the United Cube project, and wanted me and Hui to do a stage together. Neither one of us were informed on what TYPE of stage it would be, but apparently we were supposed to find out today.

Bored, and feeling a bit uncomfortable in this big practice room by myself, I start to softly sing and lightly dance by myself in the mirror. I slowly start moving my hips, then picking up the pace as I sing the song.

"Right left right right, left right left left" I say to myself in the middle of singing, making sure my hips are moving in the right directions, and smiling at myself in the mirror. I don't know why but some of my favorite times are just singing and dancing in the mirror.

"You're already prepared for the stage I see" I hear a voice from my left say, My body freezes with my hip still cocked out, and I turn my head to look at him. Of course Hui had to come inside at this moment.

I giggle awkwardly and give him a small bow, making sure to greet him properly. Hui gives me an equal bow, and puts his water bottle on the same table as mine.

"I don't know if you remember. But my name is Naomi!" I brightly smile, holding my hands behind my back. I was trying my best to not seem nervous, but it was hard to not be nervous when I didn't even know what we were dancing to.

"Of course I remember!" Hui brightly smiles at me, and lightly hits my shoulder, trying to lighten the mood. I laugh again and tie my hair up in a ponytail, walking over to a mirror and adjusting it to make sure it looks okay.

"Do you know what we're dancing to?" I ask him, pulling my ponytail tight and looking at him in the mirror. Hui rocks on his heels, and touches his bag, trying to differ his attention elsewhere.

"A Latin dance I'm pretty sure"

"A HUH?!" I exclaim, swiftly turning around to face him. Don't get me wrong, I had nothing against Latin dances, some of them were just very, VERY touchy-feely, and I wasn't mentally prepared for that with Hui today.

Hui already looked good, he was wearing black pants that were loose enough to dance in, and a white shirt that definitely showed off his arms. Even with his body and face all the way over there, I was still feeling a bit hot.

"Yeah. I don't know how I feel about it either. I don't know why they chose me instead of like Kino or something..." Hui trails off, still messing with his bag. My gaze softens, and I walk over to him.

"Hey you're a good dancer too okay? We'll get through it together" I reassure him, moving my head oddly to try and look into his eyes. Hui turns his head to make eye contact, and I can see how his eyes are deep, deep shade of brown, and how his lips are full and pink. Neither of us look away from each other, the air growing thicker and thicker, and the temperature rising higher and higher.

"HOLLLAAAA AMIGOS" A man sassily walks into the room, his hips waving harshly from one side to another. He's got light brown eyes and hair, with a bit of stubble surrounding his cheek bones. The man isn't that tall, but he isn't short either. If I had to give an estimate, maybe around 5'10. He walks towards me and Hui, and then gives us both a dainty hug.

"My name is Miguel, and I am your dance instructor for today!" Miguel clasps his hands and smiles at the both of us.

After light introduction, Miguel makes us follow him in a warm-up sequence, before we get to the actual nitty-gritty.

"Now. I don't want to just make you two dance together without any feeling as to what it's going to look like" Miguel says, his slight accent peeking through some of the words.

"So I brought my boyfriend Eric" he says, gesturing towards the spot where Eric was sitting.

"Woaaahh was he there the whole time?" Hui asks. He must be just as shocked as I am. Usually I'm pretty aware of my surroundings, but I didn't even hear the door open when he entered, unless he entered the same time Miguel did.

Eric is a bit shorter than Miguel, and maybe 2 inches taller than me. He's also white, and has black hair, but the prettiest blue eyes. You can tell Eric was a lot more shy than Miguel is, because when he walks over to us he shyly smiles and keeps his head down.

"Hi Eric!" Me and Hui smile at him, waving and trying our best to make him feel less awkward. I really wanted him to feel like this was a safe environment, because I know that you have to be comfortable to dance properly.

With no warning, Miguel put's his leg in between Eric's, with Eric slightly bending his knees but not too much to where he's sitting on his leg. Their hips connect, and soon theres no space left between them. Hui and I watch in shock as Miguel and Eric's pelvis slowly and sensually grind together. Their bodies are morphed into one as their hips move in synch and their hands remain on the others hips or face.

The dance did have parts where they were apart, but I'd have to say a good 70% of the dance was slow and sensual, and even when they were apart their hands were always holding each other.

When Miguel and Eric take their final pose, Hui and I clap our hands rapidly with our jaws dropped in shock. I look over to Hui and he looks back at me and mouths, "ready for this?" There's no way I can answer that question. Of course I'm ready to dance, but to this? With......Hui???

Miguel and Eric waste no time and walk over to us, showing us who to follow and how to do the steps separately before we do it together. If it wasn't obvious, I was following Eric, and Hui was following Miguel.

Eric, as I said earlier, is very shy. But, he doesn't play when it comes to dancing. When he teaches me, he makes sure to give me criticism on what I'm doing right and wrong.

"Come on Naomi you have to slightly squat and slowly rock...see you're doing it too fast" Eric criticizes me, snapping his fingers. My body isn't quite used to the moves, but it doesn't take too terribly long before I can correctly execute them.

"Okay now" Miguel clasps his hands and smiles brightly. He then shoves Hui
towards me and he bumps into me, his hands catching himself on my waist.

Hui steps backs, but keeps his hands on my waist. He steps his leg forward and semi aggressively pulls me in so I'm hovering above it. I push my body against his, connecting every part of my body against his. My stomach feels his slight abs, and my pelvis feels his graze along it. We're not even dancing yet and I'm already dying.

"Now its the EXACT SAME movement"
Miguel says, watching us get into place.

Hui does the impossible, and pulls me in even closer, to where he could definitely feel my heart racing against his chest. Hui moves one hand from my waist and grabs my hand, not breaking any eye contact. He takes the lead, and starts to move his hips from side to side, strengthening his grip on my waist. As we move, my area slightly and slowly, grazes up and down his leg, making me want to yelp with pleasure, but I fold my lips and force myself to keep it in.

"Closer" Eric says, stopping us and pushing us closer together. I have to admit we did end up a little further apart as we went along, but that was mainly because I was trying to keep myself from moaning, and I don't know how long I could keep this up.

Hui readjusts his grip, and lowers his head towards my ear. "How does that feel?" He whispers in my ear. My mouth gapes open but nothing comes out. My whole body was overloaded with a whole bunch of sensations I wasn't ready for this morning.

Shaking the thoughts away, I force myself to cling to Hui, wrapping an arm under his and holding onto his shoulder. Hui starts again, moving his hips back and forth and every now and then, pressing his pelvis into mine. I finally compose myself as best as I can, and focus more on trying to do the dance correctly than how much I want to scream right now.

For the duration of us learning the dance, it's mostly Miguel and Eric showing us how to properly execute the moves and yelling at us to get closer to each other.

It isn't until after they're gone that things get interesting.

By this time, it's terribly hot in the practice room. Hui and I are sweaty, hot, and very, very frustrated. I slide down the wall and push the fly aways from my ponytail out of my face, heavily breathing. Hui stands in the middle of the practice room.

"Crap Naomi" he huffs, panting my name as he holds his hands on his hips. I stand up and grab a sip of water from my water bottle.

"It's a lot isn't it" I confirm, screwing the cap back on. Hui walks over to me and snatches his water bottle from the table, his Adam's Apple slowly bobbing up and down with every sip. My eyes look up and down and him, staring. Even though I just took a sip of water, I suddenly feel thirsty again.

Soon enough I pull my eyes away and clear my throat. I walk over to the center of the practice room and wave Hui over.

"Come on you know we need to do it again" I wave him towards me again, briefly resting my elbows on my knees.

Hui soon walks over to me and grabs my hips from behind. He pushes himself up against me, his parts touching me. "Maybe we need to just. Do something different to get in better synch?" Hui suggests, his breath warming up my already sweaty neck. With the combined sweat, heat in the room, and the atmosphere from the dance, everything was already set like we were doing unholy things.

Hui doesn't let get of my hips, and starts doing the same steps from the dance, except this time he's behind me, and let's just say it feels a lot different when he's behind me. I sway my hips along with his as I watch us in the mirror. Back and forth my butt grazes up against his package, feeling how big it is.

His suggestion oddly enough, seems to be working. We're a lot more in sync now, but with him rubbing against me like this, theres no way in heck I'll be able to fight it any longer.

"Okay how about let's do the actual thing now" I say, half nervous half stern. My butt still remembering how he felt behind me. My smile said that I was perfectly fine with what was going on, but in reality, I wanted it scream out loud.

Hui nods his head and assumes position again, grabbing my waist with one hand and my hand with another. I press my body up against his again, remembering how my body fit against his last time. As Hui takes the first step, my hips immediately follow his, which is a good thing for the dance because it looks better, but, it also means our fronts meet together, and if it wasn't already hot in this room, it's practically on fire now.

And you know what doesn't help with the room practically being on fire? Hui moaning right in my ear, nice and loud. But I can't be mad at him, because I did the same thing. It wasn't like we didn't have a reason to, this was the first time we were in synch for this to happen, and neither one of us were actually prepared for that to happen.

Hui doesn't stop though, his hips keep swaying from side to side and pulling me along. Soon we come to the part where he has to spin me out and curl me back into his body. Hui lets go of my waist, causing it to feel cold, and spins me out. I stretch my arm out and upwards before sassily spinning back in towards him. Hui catches me by both my hands, and we softly bachata left and right before we get close again.

This time, my arms are resting on his shoulders, and his hands are folded and resting against my lower back. There's not a single space left in between us. Hui bucks his pelvis towards me and I do the same, making sure everything is touching as it should be. Everything in me ignites as I feel Hui's thigh and pelvis take turns intensely rubbing my V. Thigh then pelvis thigh then pelvis.

I look up at Hui's face, and he's intensely staring at me, watching every facial expression I make. Somehow, I feel like he knows that I'm struggling to keep it together.

Maybe it's because he's feeling the same way? I hope he is, what a fool I'd be if I was the only one feeling so hot and bothered about all of this.

Hui, then adds a different move right in the middle of the routine. He grabs both of my hands, turns me around, and cross my arms so I'm hugging myself. Hui then makes me back up against him, and starts swaying with me, my butt up against his area again.

"Hui I-"

"Shhh just practicing" Hui hums in my ear, making me lean my head to the opposite side to he can have better access.... to my ear that is.

It's not far after that, that I feel a large,
soft feeling up against my neck. Instantly I know what's happening, and I was wondering how long it would take until this would happen. But, I don't stop it, how could I STOP him? Everything in me wanted this to happen faster.

"Ahhh Hui" I moan loudly and try to escape the grip he has on me. But Hui is too strong for me to even budge. Stupid Hongseok and his workouts....

Hui leaves a soft trail of kisses down my neck and to my shoulder. Me, who was already hot and bothered, eats this up, moaning and humming with each kiss he lands on me. During this, our bodies don't stop moving, our hips still sway and our areas still playing with each other, making this entire situation that much hotter.

Hui soon gracefully spins me around like I'm a Disney princess, and pulls me back in. This time we're a good distance apart, and the only thing touching is our hands.

"This time, you're going to dance with me," Hui smirks, and looks at me up and down, making me shiver. He then pulls me in and holds my hip.

"But I'm not holding anything back anymore. And neither should you" Hui bites his lip, and looks down at our bodies connecting. I didn't notice before, but Hui is actually bulging now. I swallow a small lump in my throat, before nodding my head and assuming position again.

Holy mother freaking flammin hot Cheetos...

Within two seconds of us dancing, Hui already lets an extremely breathy "mmm" from his mouth. I push my pelvis against his harder, and pull him in towards me, wanting another one of those precious moans I got earlier.

"Naomi what are you doing to me?!" Hui growls, slightly throwing his head back before regaining what's left of his composure. Hui then takes his hand, sides it underneath my shirt, and holds the part of my back right above my butt before forcing himself to connect with me.

"Hui what the fu- that's cheating" I sigh, rolling my eyes with pleasure. Hui smirks at me, but keeps his hand there. Soon, we're both making small moans as we perform each step. With every step we make and hip we pop, we both let out a breathy "mm" sound.

The entire time we're dancing, all I can hear is: "mmm mmm mmm MMMM mmm mmm mmm MMMM"

The sounds, and the multiple liquids pouring out of my body, cause me to act in a different way.

I grab the back of Hui's neck with one hand, and his waist with another. I make sure to look into his eyes, slowly down the pace of everything for a second, before attacking his lips with mine. Hui's pink lips return the attack a bit more forceful than I expected. In fact, it causes me to stumble a little it. Nonetheless, my lips don't part with Hui's.

Hui makes it easy to know that he's enjoying this, because every slight second I part away he comes right back in for more. My lips crash and pull away at Hui's, like waves on the shore. Hui's soft, buttery lips make it easy to get entranced, and I forget all about the dance.

Hui's hand that was on my back moves from my back to my bare waist, the skin on skin contact making my body tingle. As I expected Hui pulls me in closer, and grinds his body up against mine. I allow it, and deepen the kiss by move my hands to his cheeks.

Soon the kissing gets boring, and I can tell how needy he's getting, because his kisses are getting more and more sloppy. I bend my leg at the knee and slowly raise it up, making sure it brushes all along Hui's side before wrapping it around his waist. Needing more, Hui wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up, causing my other leg to wrap around his waist.

Our steamy bodies clash again, roughly and messily kissing each other. My hands messily tangle in Hui's sweaty hair, taking in how hot, sweaty, and steamy he is. Hui takes me to the table where are water bottles were, and completely sides swipes them and places me on the table, all while his lips are passionately kissing mine.

The temperature rises even higher, and soon I'm sweating almost as much as I was when I was dancing with him. Hui places his hands on either side of me, making sure I don't get away anytime soon.

"Naomi, Naomi I want more give me more please" Hui begs me, gliding his hands down my thighs. I hold a finger up to his lips and speak, "not before you give me something first"

Hui, who knows what I'm talking about before I say it, takes his white tee off and throws it down onto the floor, revealing his slight muscular build. Hui had abs and nice, deliciously, toned arms.

I stretch out my finger and curl it towards me, telling him to come towards me. Hui steps towards me, and  leans over me on the table. I take this time to admire his body further, slowly running my hands from his abs, up his chest, and to his shoulders. Hui was definitely fit, which made the sweat covering his body more attractive.

I smile as i admire Hui, who is now hovering completely leaning over me on the table. My legs are hanging off the edge and he's standing in between, waiting for my permission. My hands grip the bottom of my shirt, and throw it off my body. Which in theory, would make me less hot than I was before, but I'm actually baking in this hot atmosphere.

Hui gives me and equal treatment, his hands sliding from my stomach, to my chest, and landing on my shoulders. But then on his way back down, he kisses me all over, my shoulders, both my boobs, and finally, kissing and sucking on my stomach, trying to leave his mark.

"Hui Hui we should just-"

"If we go back to just dancing now Naomi, I won't be able to control myself at all"

"I was going to say if we're going to do this here you should at least lock the door" I suggest, pointing to the door tha definitely isn't locked. Hui runs over it and quickly locks in before bolting his way back over to me.

"Now when do I get my treat?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 490 30
"pentagon cha cha cha~" pentagon one-shots, short stories, scenarios, reactions, etc! stuff about the boys! (yay) ยฉ 2018
187K 6.1K 30
๐’Š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’Š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’
2.2K 278 59
โ ขหš เผ˜โ™กโ‹†หšโ†ท Kopi Factory | huiwon โœ“ | | โ†ณ Where Koh Shinwon found a man, a clue and an unpending heartbrea...
1.2K 0 46
A Tomorrow X Together's fanfiction