Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" 💕
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❤️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote 🥺
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year 💜
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened 💔
Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺
A New One 🥰
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 18

14.2K 1.1K 396
By JoyStansSidNaaz

A week later, during a weekend, Sidharth is taking a nap after the lunch. Shehnaaz on the other side, has gone to Punjab to meet her family. She is keeping a little busy, hardly gets time to be on the phone and needless to say that Sidharth is totally hating this!

His phone rings and it's her..

"Hello..?"

"Hi babu..how are you?!" 🤗

"Theek hoon.."...he says very bluntly..

"Kya hua baby? Naraz ho aap mujhse?!"

"No! Do I have that fucking right?! Main kaun hota hoon?!"

"Mera sab kuch!" 🤗

"Nautanki maat kar..! Phone toh karti nehi hai and now I don't need this..!"

"Baby yahan sab pagal hue padhe hai! Mereko time mele tabh na! Koi na koi aata rehta hai! Kya karun?!"

"Toh udhar hi reh ja na! You don't have to come back!"

"Marr jaungi! Kya aap chahte ho ki main marr jaun?!"

He keeps quiet...he is hating this distance!

"Aap ho na udhar?! Sidharth..??"

"Hmm"

"Sidharth theek se baat karo na aap mujhse?!"

He keeps quiet...

"Nehi karoge?!"

He still keeps quiet..

"Am I an idiot?! Maine abhi tak lunch bhi nehi ki, upar agayi aap ko phone karne! And look at you!"

"Sidharthhhhh..?! Hello..?!"

"Hayee Rabba! Agar aap ko baat nehi karna hai, then I am keeping it down! Aap sun rahe ho na?! Helloooo?!"...now she is getting pissed..

She cuts the call! He just loses it without her now! This girl has taken over his everything and now he doesn't find peace in anything when she isn't around! He calls her back and she picks it up in one go..

"Nehi reh sakte ho na Sidharth!..I know na baby! Kyun itna gussa karte ho aap?!"

"Kab ayegi..?!"...he finally speaks up..

"Video call kare?"...she is trying hard to cheer him up..

He is dying to see her, but being too grumpy to admit this..

"Bol do na zara...dil mein hai jo chipa...!".. Shehnaaz being dramatic to make him smile now and probably she is the only one who can do this even in the most intense situation...

He sighs...."I love you!"....he is hopelessly in love with her..!!

She turns on the camera and so does he..

"Awwwww! Mera bacchaaa...I love you too!" 🤗

"Kab ayegi?! Bol na!!"

"Aaj raat flight hai...!"...she smiles at the camera making him surprised!

"Sach mein?!"..he wakes up and sits on the bed, leaning against the head rest..

"Haan..! Baba! Aaj hi aarahi hoon..! Abhi chalo mujhe kiss karo!"

Sidharth finally smiles and blows a subtle kiss at the camera..

"Awwwww..!"...it's just her in the whole universe who can turn his mood to the other side in no time..!

"Main so nehi pa raha hoon! I won't let you go anywhere outside Mumbai! I swear!"...he looks all stressed out..

"Awwww...innaaa pyaar?!"

"Jaan hai tu meri..janti hai na?!"

"Haanji! And I am grateful! Baba ji meher kare! Touch wood!"

He absolutely loved what she said and he has always been an admirer of this! He loves how humble and grounded she is!

"Haanji baba! Touch wood!"...he smiles at the camera too!

"Abhi jaldi se mujhe batao or just send me the flight details.. I will pick you up.."... says a happy and a much relaxed Sidharth now..!

"Bejh dungi...ab meri baat suno.."

"Haan.."

"Aap ko yaad hai, maine aap ko mere ek bhai k bare mein bataya tha na? Vikranth, woh jo Canada mein rehta hain?"

"Haan haan yaad hain.."

"Accha toh he is here in India, Punjab mein hi hain abhi..aaj mere sath Mumbai araha hai to meet his Mama..who lives in Mumbai.."

"Oh ok.."

"Toh maine usko humare bare mein bata diya, kyunki waise bhi he is very close to Shehbaaz and since Shehbaaz knows about us, it is pointless to hide things from Vicky! Aap gussa toh nehi ho na?!"...she makes a puppy face..

"Areh baba! Gussa kyun hunga?? Yeh industry se thodi na hai! Koi baat nehi..abhi yeh sab baatein chhor aur bata flight kitne baaje ki hain?"...he looks eagerly towards the camera, he missed her and it's evident..!

"Raat 9 baaje.."

"Ok baba! Come safe and I will be there.."..he blows a kiss at the camera and turns it down..

*********

Sidharth drives himself to the airport and eagerly waits for his baby to come out!

They are being regularly tried to be papped as social media is going gaga over their chemistry in the web series! Interestingly, they are being trended as #SidNaaz on Twitter and Insta almost every other day and people don't seem to get tired stalking them everywhere!

However, as of now, he really doesn't bother about the people around because he is getting to see her exactly after a week! This is probably the first time in 2 months when they have experienced such a distance and it has surely affected the well being of both! Sidharth has already managed to speak to the security in charge of the airport to avoid disruptions.

He gets to see her finally and extends his arms to let her in, carrying a big smile on his face! It is adorable! He grabs her tight and literally lifts her up to hug her to his reach..!

"I love you baby and I really missed you!"... She mumbles into his ears, having tears almost clogging into her eyes..

"Mujhse zyada toh miss nehi kiya hoga! Kamini phone nehi karti thi! Aur jab main karta tha, toh uthati nehi thi! You have made me a mad man! Nehi jaane dunga aur kahi bhi! Baas ho gaya mera!"

"Accha theek hai baba! Abhi let me introduce you to Vikranth..! My baby brother! Vikranth meet Sidharth!"...she introduces her cousin to Sidharth..

"Kya haal hai Bhai?! What's up?!"...Vikranth extends his arms to shake hands..

"Baas chal raha hai..let's go..we can't afford stay here for any longer! Baki baatein gadi mein karenge, let's go..!"... Sidharth pushes her trolly with one hand and holds her hand with the other to proceed towards the exit..

********

"Mom ne tum dono k liye dinner arrange ki hai..!" says Sidharth, smiling at her and entwining their fingers into his fist..

"Sidharth abhi hum aap k ghar jayenge?"...asks Shehnaaz..

"Haan baby!"

"Lekin Bhai its almost 10! Ghar kab lotenge? I am hell tried!" ...says Vikranth..

"You both will stay at my place tonight! I did all arrangements..don't worry bro you will be fine!"...sidharth chuckles.. 😂

"Areh nehi..I am not worried at all! Sana k ghar ruku ya aap k ghar ..baat toh ek hi hain na! Chalo, koi na..I am okay with it!"

"Haan lekin Manv?!"

"Aabee yaar teri Manv ko bhi bulaya hai..ab tak toh aa chuki hogi!"

"Hayee sacchi??!"

He smiles at her and keeps driving..

*******

They arrive at Shukla Niwas and Shehnaaz rushes in to hug Manvi..

"Hey Manv!?!"...she hugs her from behind!..

"Hey Sanu! Itna chamak kyun rahi hai?!"

"Pata nehi..!" She giggles..

"Accha Khushi and Manvi, meet Vikranth and Vicky yeh Manvi hai, my bestie and this is Khushi, Sidharth's niece...!

He greets them accordingly and goes to sit beside Sidharth, being all tired and taken up..

They are all at the dining table..

"Aabe kya kar rahi hai?! Khana kha na! Jab dekho yeh headphone kaan mein ghusake baas mobile ko taadti rehti hain!"... Sidharth knocks Khushi's head to make her eat...

"Mama just because you don't have a life, doesn't mean everyone falls on the same page!"... Khushi scoffs..

Sidharth chuckles..

"By the way aap dekh kya rahi ho?"...asks Vikranth..

"Money heist, last season!"..replies Khuhsi..

"Oh that's my favorite too! I had watched all four seasons and now waiting for the 5th eagerly..! Let me give you a news!"..Vikranth continues..

"What?!"... khushi frowns at him..

"Professor might not be the part of next season!"

"What the fuck are you talking about!"...Khushi replies quite abruptly..

"Ahhh Khushi!!"... Sidharth scoffs

"Waise karte kya ho aap?"...Vikranth trying to make a conversation with Khushi..

"I am doing my bachelor's"

"Acchaaa...you look younger though..!"

"Should I take that as a compliment?!"...asks Khushi, laughing from one end of her mouth and stares at Manvi to see her reaction..

"Manvi and Shehnaaz on the other hand are busy seeing the photos of Punjab..

*******

"Shehnaaz and Manvi are helping his mom with dishes when Sidharth comes inside the kitchen..

"Yeh tera bhai kuch zyada free nehi ho raha hai Khushi k sath?!" 🙄

Shehnaaz and Manvi look at each other and start laughing looking back at Sidharth, leaving him utterly confused..! 😐

********

Sidharth grabs Shehnaaz from the corridor by her waist, pulls her to his room and locks the door behind them..

"Sidharth!! Ghar mein bohot sare log hain..!"

"Toh?!"...he tightens his grip around her.

"Toh aap ko cautious rehna chahiye na..?!"

"Give me a kiss, I will let you go then..bohot tarpa hoon baby! I was fucking lonely without you!"...he exhales his warm breaths on her..

"Mera baby..!"..she takes his face in between her hands and pulls it down to kiss his forehead...

"Accha playing smart?! Rukh abhi dikhati hoon tujhe...!". ..he carries her to the bed, goes on top of her, crushing all his weight on her and removes her dupatta from her chest...

She starts giggling..."Areh babu..no..abhi nehi!"

He locks her hands on top of her head and starts licking her bare skin around her shoulder making her quive...!!

"Sidharthhhhh!"...she calls out of pleasure..

"Haan baba.... Give me a kiss..! I will let you go then, promise!"

She tugs onto his shirt, starts opening his buttons and grabs both his collars to pull him closer to her face..." I love you baby, I missed you!"

"I love you too and I swear main jane nehi dunga kahi bhi!"....he presses his lips against hers, gently opening his mouth to suck on her lower lip, exactly how she likes it!"

"Jayegi mujhe chhorke?!"

"Kabbhi nehi...!"....she takes him back to her embrace...❤️

Sorry for being late! 🥺 Going to be busy for the next two days, so will post on Sunday.. 🤗

Do vote and comment to share your views ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 44.3K 64
Sidharth is married n have a child also but his wife cheated him n leave him. Only for his child he get married to shehnaaz. How shehnaaz survive wi...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
308K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
397K 35.6K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷