The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch- 33 Busy Schedule

2K 65 0
By rosavet

Kiss Somebody by julie bergan!
Listen to it!! Its fab!!!

Ashton POV

I am abit irritated as Sylvia is busy with her shoot for her new movie. Its been 5 days since we had a proper dinner date. We hardly get any time together now a days.

My private investigator called,"hello, William. Did you find what i asked you about?"

"Yes sir. I have sent you the documents to your secretary a few minutes ago."

"Thanks. I will call you again when i need."

Plus Chris had already provided me with all the details about Sylvia co-stars. I have to be cautious now. Double check so that she is not in danger anymore. Plus when jenna made Justin blackmail Sylvia with my property paper i was shocked. But after some investigation i found out that he got those things from Lana, my first wife. From every but of detail to secrets. Thus i need to be cautious now. I cant fall in any more traps. I secured all my legal documents and bullet proof them.

Just when i ended the call i saw my secretary enter, to give me brown paper wrapped confidential file. I took it and started to read it.

Subject Jenna wanger
Age: 23
Family: (father ) Marco Ferdo
(Late mother)  Rina Wanger
Parents divorced.
(Late brother) kevin Ferdo. Died cause: suicide

Education: west st. Michael high school
College: Illionois colve art university

Sylvia went to the berk henworld high school.

Subject obsessed with Justin Collins( Sylvia ex- boyfriend/ friend)
Have medical records for  phycotic behaviours.
Been in therapy for past 7 years.
Show signs of narcotics, and drug abuse. Been to rehabilitate facilities.
Been sober for past 2 years.
Recently incident involved: kidnapping of Sylvia Ashwood & murder charges of Justin Collin and Lana Goldlin.
Subject is missing.
Still unknown of her whereabouts.
Last know whereabouts : jeffery lane 13/B. Budbox building.

I closed the filed. There must be something more to this. Her record was messed up from beginning & when Sylvia came into the picture it spiralled up. Plus she seems to have a grudge against Sylvia in particular. There is something i am missing.
My priority is to keep Sylvia safe. If a phyco is on the lose then, i am sure she will be surface again.. I feel that there is more to it. Plus, i am getting the feeling someone is following me and her.

I looked at the clock missing Sylvia.

I was also in same situation as her. Work has overflow my offlice. I myself could get time to meet her. I was lost in thought when my secretary came to call me for another meeting.

I got up from my chair and took documents for meeting. Meanwhile i messaged Sylvia that i will be visiting her.

'I will be joining you for lunch this afternoon. Be ready.'

I am sorry Ash, i am swamped in the shoot.
Cant make it to lunch.

Its okay. You take care of yourself.
Love you.

Love you too Ash.
Cant wait to be in your arms
Xoxo

I kept my phone in my pocket smiling. Maybe she cant visit me but i can. I cleared my schedule for the afternoon and i will surprise her in shoot.

~~

I arrived at shoot and went in.

I saw the director was shooting a scene. It seemed more like a romance /action scene. There was alot of running in front of the green screen and explosion going on from background. I saw sylvia in her movie costume, running towards from the rebels to the male actor which we met in the party.

She run upto him and hugged him. " i am not leaving you James. Even if it puts me in danger i will be by your side." She spoke the lines on the script. His eyes caught mine for a brief moment then he again looked at her.

"Julie, your my whole world if anything happens to you cause of me... i will not able to live.." he held her in his arms.

Even though it was all acting but i was still getting jealous as hell.

"I am safe as long as i am by your side." She held his face and he kissed her. It was acting only but he gave a passionate kiss. He took the kiss longer, wrapped his arms around her waist. He seemed to enjoy it.

The shoot carries on and i stand waiting for the screen to end. I clench my hand to stop jumping in the shoot and punch the ass for touching my girl.

The director yelled cut!
The scene ended and i rushed to Sylvia.

"Omg thats pleasant surprise Ash!" She hugged me.

"As you were busy. I came to see my lovely lady." I saw Daniel glancing at me.

"Aww your a sweetheart."

"By the way you were great in shoot today." I said sealing my lips to hers. I gave her more passionate kiss like I was missing her for centuries.

"Wow." She said after the kiss."i missed you too."

I saw Daniel came to greet me. "Hey Ashton. Please to seeing you here."

"Yeah, i had time so thought to visit my baby here." I said wrapped my arms around her waist possessively. His eyes fell on it for a second and then he looked at me smiling.

"Its nice to see you again. I have to give read over the scrip now so see you later." He said me giving me a look saying i am not scared of you.

Like hell!
"Lets go and grab a lunch." I said to Sylvia.

"Sure." She went to get her coat.

My eyes met his. Like hell i am let her go to the likes of you.

we went to Have lunch. After a lovely afternoon with her i came back to my office.

When I about to go in i saw Cindy waiting for me.

She ran into my office.

I didn't looked at her," i dont have any business with you so you better get out of..." i looked at her and he was crying.

"I am sorry Ashton..." she cried.

"Is this an act?" I asked her without changing my reaction.

"No. I am genuinely sorry. What i said was very wrong of me. I was upset cause you left me. And i more alone now. Chris also don't want me anymore ." She cried more. I knew she was good for nothing jumping from one brother to anyone. No wonder Chris also rejected taking her back..

I cant handle drama.

I took the tissue from my desk and gave it to her. "Dont cry. It gets on my nerve." I knew she was acting.

"We are okay? " she asked me crying taking the tissue.

"Yes i guess as long as your respect my girlfriend." She cried more and leaned on my chest.

I was uncomfortable but I couldn't just shove her off.
"It will be be okay" I comforted her. I signed and let her calm down, until she stopped. By the time she left it was late night.

I came home after that hectic day in office.

Sylvia opened the door and and hugged me.

"Welcome home honey."

"I am home." I hugged her back.

"Ash you smell of women's perfume.." she questioned.

"Yeah i guess, it happened when a friend of mine was upset. So i was comforting her." I told her.

"Aw your such a gentleman. Come in, i made your favourite dish." She said to me.

"Umm i am sorry sylvia. I already ate out cause i was running late. If i knew you will be cooking I would have waited." I apologised. I should have waited.. I thought. I love to eat Sylvia hand made food but i was stuffed.

"With your lady friend? ..."she paused and raised an eyebrow.

"No, with some colleagues " i assured her.

. "No worries, lets go to bed. I will keep the food in fridge." She said and left. I hope she is not angry.

I got ready for bed and got under the covers of with her.

My phone buzzed . It was text from Cindy, saying thank you for keeping her company. I turned off the phone and went to sleep hugging Sylvia.

Less i knew a new storm is coming to my life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 10K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
555K 25.7K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
1.2M 41.7K 52
Ranked #1 in adventureedition Ranked #27 in justwriteit *** His hands moved up my thighs seductively. "You're mine......" his voice was nothing but...
1.5M 41.4K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...