The Force Between Us (Peter P...

Por anonymouswriter_193

Y/N gets recruited by Captain America's team in Civil War. After a freak accident, she is given the abIlity t... Más

Intro:
Chapter 1: The Accident
Chapter 2: The Accords
Chapter 3: Berlin
Chapter 4: Whos...that?
Chapter 6: The Choice
Chapter 7: A Tit for a Tat
Chapter 8: The Tower
Chapter 9: My Second Chance
Chapter 10: The Suits
Chapter 11: Peter
Chapter 12: Steve?
Chapter 13: Distraction
Chapter 14: Suspicious
Chapter 15: The Ambush
Chapter 16: Love, huh
Chapter 17: One Condition
Chapter 18: Nervousness
Chapter 19: Midtown
Chapter 20: Get out of there
Chapter 21: Shit!
Chapter 22: The Cameras
Chapter 23: The Van
Chapter 24: The Abandoned Hospital
Chapter 25: Subject 24
Chapter 26: Surprise!
Chapter 27: Nothing
Chapter 28: The Spark
Authors Note:
Chapter 29: Its Over
Chapter 30: I like
The End (NEWS)

Chapter 5: Spiderkid

26.7K 756 446
Por anonymouswriter_193

We all made our way to the ground in time to see a truck get larger in midair, and almost crush the other guys.

I looked to see Cap and Lang running back towards us together.

"Come on!" Steve yelled, as we all ran together towards the Jet. Wanda and Clint joined us, and together we all had a straight shot towards the jet.

We stopped abruptly as a laser was being shot from above us, creating a large crack in the ground between us and the jet. We all looked up to see someone I didn't recognize.

"Captain Rodgers," the flying guy said.

"I know you believe what you are doing is right," he continued.

"and what you have told your new recruits, which is not the whole truth," he said. I looked towards Steve. He said nothing.

"But for the collective good...you must surrender now," he finished. The rest of Tony's team came together on the other side of the line, including of course, Spiderman.

"What do we do Cap?" Sam asked.

"We fight," he replied, simply. With that, Steve lead a walk towards the other team, and we followed close behind. Tony's team started doing the same, and we all began to sprint towards each other.

"They're not stopping," I head Spiderboy say. That's right, we weren't gonna stop. Once we got close, I used my fields to lift myself up into the air, and when we all finally collided, chaos struck. Everyone fought everyone.

I was keeping the others away from my team, while defending myself, and protecting anyone who was about to get hurt. It was all just a big flash of mess.

At some point, I went for Tony. Cap was the one fighting him, but he was on the ground, trying to catch his breath. But he wasn't giving up. I needed to give him a chance to breathe.

Before Tony could take another jab at Steve, I ran over to him and created a dome around the both of us, Tony's attacks were useless.

"What the-" Tony said, trying to figure out what had happened, before I shot the dome at him, pushing him toward the plane. I killed the field, and Tony was thrusted right into the side of the plane, crashing hard.

I turned to Cap and helped him up.

"Thanks," he said, and I nodded.

Tony didn't waste any time getting back up, as he fired shots at the both of us. Steve used his shield, and I ducked out of the way, before using my field domes. I waited for the sound of them firing to stop before I retracted the fields.

"Dammit! Kid, can you take care of her?" I heard Tony ask, annoyed at me. I looked around quickly, but as if on cue, a web was shot at my back, and I was flung upwards towards the webbed kid.

Soon enough, he grabbed hold of me by the waist and started to swing us away from Steve and Tony.

"I got you, Mr. Stark!" he exclaimed, as we continued to swing away from them.

"Keep her away from this. She doesn't understand why she's fighting," I heard Tony say, and I scoffed.

I tried to create a field between us to get away from him, but I couldn't. My hands were at my sides, so instead I tried to struggle to get free.

"Hey, I'm really sorry but I got to impress Mr. Stark today," he told me and I continued to struggled out of his iron grip.

"And I have to prove myself to Steve! Now let me go!" I exclaimed, flailing around. Damn this kid was strong.

"I'm sorry, I can't," he said, as we landed on the top of a car. He held me down as he webbed the rest of my torso onto the car. Now I could barely move.

"Like Mr. Stark said, you don't understand what you are fighting for," he said.

"And you do?" I asked, still struggling. I could only look upwards, so Spiderman leaned over into my line of sight, just inches above me.

"Sorry. Don't struggle, it makes it worse," he said, and winked before webbing away. I desperately called into my earpiece.

"I'm stuck! That Spiderkid got me webbed to a car!" I explained.

"Coming kid," Steve's voice rang. I tried so hard to create a field, but I couldn't.

I looked up and noticed I was right below a walkway that should have led to a plane. All I could hear were grunts and damage. Did I really not know what we were fighting for? I mean, I had no idea that Bucky killed innocent people. Didn't Steve say we were supposed to protect the people?

Why wouldn't he tell me this stuff? I heard running footsteps towards me, and saw Steve making his way to free me. But before he could, he threw his shield off into the sky.

I didn't understand why, until I saw Spiderman land a few feet away from me. Steve's shield came back to him, and I knew they were about to fight.

"That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all," Spiderman commented. He was right, but god he was so witty.

"Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand," Steve tried to reason with him.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that, wow..." Spiderman said back, before-webbing Cap's shield. He launched a second web at his feet, and pulled so that he flung Steve forward and slid him across the ground.

He shot two more webs to catapult himself off of Cap, sending Steve crash landing into the side of a truck. Spider-Man landed almost right next to me. If only I could use my powers.

"...he also said too go for your legs," he taunted slightly. Cap eyed his shield, and got up to run towards it. Before he could reach it, the Spider kid shot two webs onto both of his fists and pulled him backwards. The two were trying to pull the web in their direction, and after a couple seconds, Steve got the upper hand and flung Spiderman away from me.

He got up and shot another web onto Cap's shield, but Steve grabbed hold of it and used it to pull the kid at a fast rate towards his shield. It ended up hitting him in the head with a large bonk. Spiderboy scrambled away and swung himself on top of the walkway I was underneath.

"Stark tell you anything else?" Steve asked.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. It makes you dangerous," he said confidently. I heard him grunt before he swung himself over me, and landed in front of me, facing Cap. He swung himself towards Steve again, and Cap jumped out of the way and kicked him back hard. Before Spiderboy landed, he shot a web that hit Cap, sealing him to the ground.

I watched as Spider-Man landed roughly on a support leg for the walkway, and dented it.

"Guess he had a point," Steve said, before aiming his shield at Spiderman. Unfortunately, Tony came and threw Steve off his balance, and instead the shield hit the weak spot on the already damaged leg.

I watched in horror as the whole thing started to collapse. Spider-Man had moved out of the way in time, but quickly noticed me. Without hesitation, he ran back into where the walkway was falling down. I closed my eyes, waiting for the pain to seal in.

But it stopped. I opened my eyes to see Spiderman standing over me, holding the walkway up. How...how was he doing that?

With his foot, he cut through the webs.

"I can't-hold it!" he said, strained. I stood up and tried to run, but all of a sudden, Spiderman let go and threw himself towards me, pushing us both out of the way in time before it collapsed.

We both landed hard on the concrete, my stomach on the ground in pain, as I felt Spider-Man's arm wrapped around my waist, as he was above me.

"Oh my god! You okay?" he asked, getting off of me. I groaned and turned over onto my back. He appeared in my line of sight and blocked the sun.

He held his hand out for me to grab, and even though I was in so much pain, I knew I couldn't just sit and wait for it all to be over. I took his hand and he stood me up.

"T-thank you," I said, trying to collect myself.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

91.5K 2.6K 41
(Y/n) Lang always thought she was born for something more. Having divorced parents (one of them being a criminal), a sister, and a scholarship to mai...
24.4K 276 11
Being recruited by Stever Rogers during Civil War and fighting against Stark and his team, the last thing Gwen expected was to be taken in by the Gen...
1.1M 26.3K 33
"I just want to protect you," Peter told me. *slowburn* Y/N Stark is the daughter of Tony Stark. When she finally convinces him to go to a real schoo...
535 19 15
You are Tony Starks daughter been keep inside your whole life but one day that all changes when your dad lets you attend Midtown school of science an...