Rough love (draco malfoy fanf...

By melyanebreault

« When our eyes first locked I felt my body shiver, I never knew I could want someone so badly » *** Maybe it... More

Train Ride
Silver Eyes
Like a Dream 🔥
Don't You Want Me?🔥
Dirty Look
A Secret
Midnight Bath🔥(🔥?)
Nothing
Virgins
Just a Wink
3 Gallions
New Places
White Ferret
Two Men Girl
More Than Ever🔥
Tremble 🔥🔥
Sneaky
Breathing Loud🔥(🔥?)
Bad Girls get Punished🔥🔥
Cold Lake Water🔥
Threats
White Roses 🔥
Loud🔥
Second Place
Giggles and Kisses
Draco's House
Teasing and Kissing
A Kiss stays a Kiss🔥
Clear Pool Water🔥🔥
Keeping your Hand to Yourself🔥
A Reason to Scream🔥🔥
Grey
Little Slut 🔥
Wet Towel🔥
Bathroom Floor🔥🔥
Oversize Shirt
Party Girl 🔥
My Dork
Sinners🔥🔥
The Dark Lord 🔥🔥
Cockblock🔥
Nulu
Parseltongue
A New Year
DADA
Detention
*Very Important A/N*
Make me Feel Good 🔥🔥🔥
Anger
*A/n : Hasty Pleasure*
Paris
Little Black Dress
Soon Sweetheart 🔥🔥🔥
1 AM 🔥🔥🔥
After Party
Drop Out
*A/n, sorry guys*
Babygirl🔥🔥
Stressed
Forever
Connected 🔥🔥🔥
Morning
Lilacs
Catharsis
Alone
Because of You 🔥🔥🔥
The Twins
Broom Ride
I Never Did🔥🔥🔥
House 🔥
Three🔥🔥🔥🔥
Harry
Scarlet Cheeks
Stargazing
Ride Back🔥🔥🔥
Soulmates
Year Six
The Reward 🔥🔥
Notre Chez Nous
Rough Love
*Thanking and informations*

The Mysterious Boy

25.9K 424 206
By melyanebreault

Chapter 3 .
Your pov:
I walked away from the mysterious boy to go with Harry but my head was still thinking about what just happened to me. I had never felt like this for someone in my whole life. What the fuck was he doing to me? I kept thinking about his strong veiny hands and his messy white hair. The sensation of his eyes burning in mine was hunting my every thougts. I felt like I wanted to run towards him and kiss him but the only person next to me was Harry. Harry was sweet and all but I knew deep down I could never actually feel something for him after what had just happen to me. He didn't give me the passion that boy just served.

Y/n: I have a question, do you know who that blond slytherin boy was?

Harry looked shocked by my question but still answered.

Harry:You're probably talking about Draco Malfoy . He's not the kind of guy you want to approach trust me.

Draco Malfoy..it sounded familiar, I was a little bit concerned about the lasts thing Harry said so I decided to dig a little deeper.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Harry: Well let just say he's on the wrong side.

Y/n: like in voldemort's side?!?

Harry looked suprised that I wasn't scare of that name.

Y/n: I am not afraid to say it, I think it's stupid to be afraid of a name.

Harry: Oh..I know in fact your courage is one of the thing that makes me like you... but about draco yes we could say that...well I think I'm not sure yet, but he's quite sus- ; he started

Harry kept blabbing about Draco but I was already lost in his words.
Like me?!?? I just met him, what is happening?!Draco in the dark side?!? My mind was racing with questions and everything around me seemed like a blur.

Harry: Why do you care anyway?

Y/n: ohhh no reason. I mean..I did think he was cute and all but I guess if what you're saying is true I'll stay away...*liar* But what did you mean by like me, I mean you don't really know me...

Harry:Uh I don't know I guess ...I mean it's stupid . I just feel like I've known you for so long. I like how bold you are, it's refreshing..

Y/n: it's not stupid, just tell me.

Instead he kissed me.
It felt good but weird at the same time, like it wasn't right. I almost felt like I was kissing a complete stranger..As I pulled away I heard a brench cracking, like someone was watching but I couldn't see a thing.

Y/n & harry:look...

Y/n: You first

Harry : Well you are a great kisser but it didn't feel as right as I thought..

I started to laugh and Harry looked confused.

Y/n: I was about to say the same thing , mayby you should concentrate on that Ravenclaw girl..

Harry:Cho???

The fact that he immediately knew who I was talking about just prove that I was right.

Y/n: Yeah I see the way you're staring at her.

Harry:I guess your right , maybe lets not talk about our kiss to anyone.

Y/n: what is it? Are you ashamed of me; I teased.

Harry:No! I just don't need more drama right now..

Y/n:Relax, I get it.

We walked back to the castle laughing like nothing happened.
————————————-
Draco's pov:
I finally decided to go find Potter and the girl who's name I don't know but when I finally did all I saw was Potter kissing her. I was boilling inside and I wanted to kill him. I decided to go back to the castle but I made a branch crack and I am pretty sure she heard me. I really needed to get away from that girl before anything happened. I wasn't going to let a stupid slut make me weak.  I'll just fuck some random Gryffindor and maybe then I'll forget her..
——————————
Your pov:
I followed Harry to the Gryffindor common room hoping to see Malfoy on the way but I didn't . I told myself I'd find him tomorrow.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n:Hope you liked the third part I know it was short but the next one will be longer .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
1.2K 120 69
You are a hard-working Hufflepuff in your 4th year. You are nice to everyone and absolutely LOVE Herbology and Potions. You love to experiment with t...
2.2M 65.1K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...
518K 11.7K 38
"I haven't been able to stop thinking about you... I don't think I can hold these feelings back anymore," he continued. I tried to brush it off with...