Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

ScammerOne tarafından

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... Daha Fazla

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Wish
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

The Connected Past I

346 12 10
ScammerOne tarafından

(Sonoko's Mansion)

(Nighttime)

As Shouichi fell asleep for the second time, the nightmares struck him again. The moment he couldn't forget that keeps haunting him in his dreams. Shouichi couldn't snap out of it until he felt a tug on his shirt and opened his eyes. 

Sonoko: Shouichi-san!!!! Shouichi-san!!!!! Are you okay???!!!!

Shouichi saw Sonoko frantically trying to wake him up.

Shouichi: *pant* *pant* *pant* Sonoko*pant*chan........... (Shouichi then immediately covered his face with both of his hands)

Sonoko: What's wrong, Shouichi-san? (Sonoko said as she rubbed his back trying to calm him down) 

Shouichi: *pant* No.....*pant*..... nothing's wrong..... I'm....... It's nothing...... *pant* It's just a normal bad dream.....

Sonoko: But bad dreams don't happen twice a day you know...

Shouichi: ........

Sonoko: Don't lie Shouichi-san....... It's the second time for today that you've woke up like that. There's obviously something wrong....... 

Shouichi: *sigh* Alright, I admit it. I'm a piping hot mess. ............*sigh*.......... Nothing's been the same since that day...... we experience things...... and when they're over you still can't explain them....... It's....... It's pushing me to the edge........  

Sonoko: .......

Shouichi: The only reason I haven't lost my sanity, is probably because of them. Of you....... and I gotta protect the only things that are still keeping me in one piece, starting from the Lords............. That's why..... I chose to get away from them. From you.................. If I can't protect you, at least....... I have to make sure that you no longer have to experience that fear anymore......

Sonoko: Shouichi-san....... (Sonoko immediately pulled Shouichi and hugged him in her chest) I'm sorry...... I'm sorry that you have to experience that kind of thing and still..... you have to do endure it until this moment....... It's all my fault. I shouldn't have told Wasshi and Yuuna-chan about the Sange........ Maybe this all wouldn't have to happen to you.

Shouichi: .......

Sonoko: That's why, please........ at least let me be by your side....... I want to be on your side..... no matter what happened to you from now on. 

Shouichi: Sonoko-chan...... thank you.........

Sonoko: You're welcome~~~~

Shouichi: By the way, I've got something to ask you...... 

Sonoko: What is it~~~~~?

Shouichi: What are you doing in my room at this time of night?

Sonoko: Isn't it normal for a couple to sleep together~~~~~

Shouichi: A couple? But we're still middle- schooler, though......

Sonoko: That's no problem~~~~~ As long there's love, there's nothing impossible~~~~~~

Shouichi: Love, huh?.......

Sonoko: What's wrong, Shouichi-san~~~~~~? Are you still thinking of not accepting my love~~~~~? That's too bad because I'm not letting you run away this time~~~~~

Shouichi: Don't get me wrong, but I don't think there's nobody that will not accept your love.

Sonoko: Eh?! (Sonoko's face turned into a mix of shock and bashfulness)

Shouichi: But, I didn't agree to become your lover or anything.

Sonoko: Mou~~~~~~ This playboy~~~~~~ (Sonoko said as she is poking on Shouichi's face)

Shouichi: Hey...... Sonoko-chan........ What will Gin think if she ever saw us like this?

Sonoko: What Mino-san will think........ Hmmmmmm........ I don't know~~~~~ Because I'm not Mino-san~~~~

Shouichi: You're really stating the obvious.........

Sonoko: I'm just joking~~~~~ I think Mino-san will be around jealous. After all, a sister needs to be doted on by her brother~~~~~~~

Shouichi: Doted on, huh? Speaking about it Itsuki also said the same thing to me...... I guess a sister really needed to be doted on.......

Sonoko: That's true, Shouichi-san~~~~~ But do you know what else need to be doted on?

Shouichi: Who?

Sonoko: It's me~~~~~~

Shouichi: *sigh* I figured you would say that........ But...... looks like I'm too awake to be able to sleep anymore. So...... What do you want to do???

Sonoko: First...... Let's play some game~~~~~~ (Sonoko's bodyguard then came in and prepared a TV and a game console.) I've always wanted to try out a game console with everyone~~~~~  

Shouichi: Whoa...... Your bodyguard really can do anything, huh?!

Sonoko: Ehehehehe, thanks for the praise....... Now let's play~~~~~ (Sonoko as she signalled Shouichi to sit beside her and grab the game controller)

Shouichi: Alright, it's game on!!!!!!!

(A few hours later)

(Morning)

It was already morning and Sonoko was fast asleep in her wheelchair. When she woke up, she found herself covered in a blanket with Shouichi isn't anywhere in the room.  

Sonoko: Shouichi-san.......?

(Meanwhile)

(Shouichi's Location)

Shouichi was riding his motorcycle until he reached the outer gates of Sanshuu Middle School. He walked around the school until he saw one girl wearing the school's uniform was stalked by a Lord. 

Just as the lord was about to attack by that Lord, Shouichi ran to behind her just in the knick of time to block the Lord's scythe from reaching her. The girl then screamed in terror and stood in fear as the lord was pushing through Shouichi too reach him.

Shouichi: Runaway!!!!!!! 

Girl: Eh??!!

Shouichi: Hurry up and run away!!!!!!!

Girl: O-okay!!!

As the girl ran Shouichi dragged the Lord with him as far as he could. 

Shouichi: You'll no longer threaten any more innocent lives!!!!! HENSHIN!!!!!!  

Shouichi then transformed into Agito as he faced the Lord.

Lord: *roar*

As the Lord and Agito began to battle in the school courtyard the arriving students then screamed and ran in fear as he battled out. Even though it was easy to fend off the Lord it was not easy to do it without doing much collateral damage towards the surrounding areas. Shouichi had to make a lot of unneeded moves to draw the lord's attention so that it won't try and attack the other students or even the teacher.  When the Lord is weakened enough for him to finish it with a rider kick, the Lord then laid its eyes on a female student that still couldn't run away and Karin who was trying to help her to get away.

Shouichi: Karin!!

The Lord then makes a break to attack Karin with its scythe. Just as the scythe was about to hit Karin, Shouichi used the increased speed in storm form to ran in front of them. Shouichi blocked the scythe using his body.

Karin: Shouichi!

Shouichi: HURRY UP AND GET AWAY!!!!!!! 

Karin: I-i got it! (Karin immediately helped the girl even though she was still using a crutch to walk around)

The Lord was still trying to get the scythe off Shouichi's grip but to no avail. Shouichi then used that chance to change into his flame form to hold the longer stronger than ever. The right flame arm then began to be engulfed in flames before his whole body is then fully engulfed and both of the horns on his head expanded. 

Shouichi: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! (Shouichi screamed as he turned the engulfing flame into a power of explosions)

When the flames of the explosions died down the Lord was nothing more than in ashes, as Shouichi reverted back to his human form with burn marks all over his body. 

Shouichi: *pant* *pant* *pant* I didn't even know *pant* I could do that *pant* ....... I see......... I see what do you mean by that........ Agito is a power that evolves indefinitely.......... This power....... will one day surpassed even that of the gods........ 

Inner Shouichi: If that's the case....... I'll make sure that one day we will never lose our place to be.............  

Shouichi then limped back to his motorcycle and was already on his way. 

(A few minutes later)

Fuu and Itsuki ran to the school gates. They looked around to see the damage from the battle of Shouichi and the Lord.

Fuu: Shouichi....... What are you doing right now?

Karin: FUUUUU!!!!!! (Karin called as she waved to her at the same time)

Fuu: Karin! Are you okay?! 

Karin: Yes, thanks to Shouichi...... but.......

Fuu: But? 

Karin: I couldn't even begin to describe what I saw........

Fuu: What is it?! Is it about the Lord?!

Karin: No...... It was....... Shouichi........

Fuu: What's wrong with him?! (Fuu said with worry as she hadn't had any form of contact with Shouichi)

Karin: I don't know........ it was scary....... The way he fought....... it's like he has a different person....... and the way that he defeated the lord, it was unbelievable that he was still alive after all of that. 

Fuu: What did he do?! (Fuu was now shaking at Karin's shoulder as hard as she could)

Karin: He........ even though he was protecting me....... still he shouldn't have done that....... He........ exploded himself in an attempt to destroy the Lord.......

Fuu: Eh?! What happened to him?! Is he okay?! How did he even do that?!

Karin: At least........ from my perspective he is okay beside from the burn marks on his body........ but if he keeps fighting like that....... I don't know how long he will be able to stay alive........

Fuu: Shouichi....... Alright!!!!! After school, tell Yuuna and Togo to come a lot more early to the club. We need to stop him!!!!! 

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

131K 502 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
265K 10.3K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
2.3K 113 5
Story Information Ship: Rimuru × Velzard Satoru Mikami, 23 years old and a major in psychology, one day suddenly decides to try out the trending and...
19.8K 501 8
One of the three very being created by Stellar Dragon King Veldanava and his faithful servant, also the manager of the world Rimuru has started a new...