The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-52 The Wedding

1.6K 63 6
By rosavet

Sealed with kiss song.

Sylvia POV

I eagerly peeked out of the window as the plane made its descend. I held Ashton hands excited.

As soon as the flight touched its ground, the captain announced in the intercom "ladies and gentlemen we have landed in Melboro, Australia. Hope you have a nice day. Thank you for joining us."

"WE ARE HAVING OUR WEDDING IN AUSTRALIA?!" I practically scream excited.

He laughed,"yes my love." He kept me at dark for the last few days. I am the bride! I should know where i am getting married but Ash, wanted to surprise me so bad that he didn't tell me any details until the day we would be traveling. I argued that how will i take care of the guest list, the decorations and other things? He said in reply he will take care of it all. I just have to focus on my dress. He is the sweetest.

"By the way there is surprise waiting for you at our resort." He told me.

"Well you never cease to surprise me Ash."

As we made our descend Ashton took our bags. The weather was beautiful . The sun was shining high. We reached to our resort and it was beautiful. The villa was huge. The sea was right before my eyes. Just outside the villa with the blue ocean glittering.

Our wedding alter was looking like a ice palace.

As soon as went in the villa, i was immediately greeted by dad.

"Dad?!"

"My bunny!" He hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"Did you thought I would really miss my daughter's wedding day?"

"But what about Dubai. Last i heard from you that you were busy with investors."

" well, i had a bit of trouble with them but Ashton called me out and fixed everything. There was no way i am not walking you down the lyle. "

"I missed you." I hugged him back.

After we got settled into our rooms, Ash visited me. "So any pre wedding jitter ? Or cold feet?" I teased him.

He wrapped his arms around me," no way my feet is warm and toasty."

I chuckled," good, cause if you ran out i will kill you." I warned him.

"Why i ever leave the one whom i waited my whole life for?" He smiled and kissed my lips. "If you cold feet then we have to warm them up. The bed is right here." He winked at me.

"You incorrigible ." I laughed.

In that moment Diana barged in with Danial. Chris also joined in.

"Its time, lets get you ready Sylvia." She said.

"Lets go groom. We need shape you up too." Daniel and Chris picked up Ashton to drag him up and take him with them."

"You guys are trouble, cant you see i am having a moment with my wife to be." Ash protested.

"Later bro. Its time."

He signed.

"I will see you at the alter." He met my eyes again.

"I will be the one in white." I joked.

"And i will be the one in black." He laughed making his way out, leaving me and Diana alone.

The wedding was in the afternoon so i had plenty of time to get ready.

Ashton family had already arrived a day before and like he said he had already taken care of the food, the decorations and the guest list. Everything was beautiful.

I went to my room accomplished with Daina. She and i had become great friends after Daniel introduced me to her. Plus i hear they are to be engaged soon. Good for Daniel, he has found a nice one. Diana is pure and kind. She is the kind of person who always puts the best of others . I never had any girlfriends, more over girls tend not to like me. But diana was different. We became friends from the day we first met. Plus his son is an angel.

"Let me do you hair Sylvia. "She said. I had done with my make up. A bold red li with my classic wink liner.

She did took only 30 mins and make a master piece out of my messy hair.

"I love it Diana. It looks so elegant and beautiful."

"I am glad." She smiled.

"Now time for the dress. " she squeaked.

It was like silk and second skin on my body. It was graceful and yet sexy. I did wanted to wear my mom's old dress but Diana said she has something better in mind. So, twigged it to my personality.

I wore my shoes with it. Which was a stunning pair.

"Sylvia you look stunning. Ashton will not be able  to control himself when he will see you!" She giggled.

"Great that's what i want."

We were talking and giggling when dad came in.

"How is it going darling?"

"Dad, " i turned to face him.

His eyes became teary. "You look beautiful my bunny. A splitting image of your mother." He came towards me,"she would have been proud of you darling." And kissed my forehead.

"Aww dad please don't cry."

He smiled," i have something for you."

He took out beautiful tiara but blue jewels on it.

"It was your mom's. She would have wanted you to have it." He handed me the tiara.

"It's gorgeous dad." My also went watery. I miss you mom.

Diana helped me to put it on. "How do i look?"

"Like a princess." Dad replied.

I could hear the violin and piano play outside. It was my cue to walk out now.

"I will see you outside." Diana left me to join others. She was my bridesmaid. Maid of honour to be precise.

Hearing the music made me think Ashton is standing outside. Waiting for my arrival.

My heart ran its marathon.

I was not scared or cold feet.

But all the excitement and nerve took over me.

I hold on to my dad's arm.

"Cold feet?" My dad joked. "If you have second thoughts just tell me now, and we will run like hell. I have my car outside." He chuckled.

"No, " I laughed," i am just nervous..." i took deep breaths.

I walked out hand in hand with my dad.

With blushing smile i came in-front of the guests. All eyes were on me but mine were fixed on Ashton. He looked more Charming and dashing in his suit. Sharp as always. Handsome than ever. More than anything all mine. All my nerve vanished as i walked towards him.

He took my hand as i stood beside him.

"Sylvia how do always manage to steal my breath away?" He whispered to me.

I smiled back to him,"so do you Ash."

The priest started to speak.

Now we exchanged our vows. The priest said,"repeat after me."

"I, Ashton Hardlin, take you, to be my (wife), and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world, and God; through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live. " , he added,"I Love you"

Now miss. "I, Sylvia Ashwood , take you, to be my (husband), and these things I promise you: I will be faithful to you and honest with you; I will respect, trust, help, and care for you; I will share my life with you; I will forgive you as we have been forgiven; and I will try with you better to understand ourselves, the world, and God; through the best and worst of what is to come, and as long as we live." I said too," I love you too ."

"Now the power vested in me, i pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He didn't wait any seconds longer an sealed his lips on to mine.

I kissed him passionately.

The crowd cheered and hurrayed.

I smiled looking at him. "Now your all mine Mrs. Hardlin."

"I am all yours my husband."

We joined our families and friends to celebrate.

Danced our first dance as a couple. To the sealed with a kiss'. Daniel and Diana also danced to the music. Later at the flower throwing Diana caught it as I congratulate her. As i knew Daniel was thinking to propose her soon.

I danced with my dad in the father daughter dance. Happy in his embrace as he wished me the best wishes for the future.

Cut the cake. And talk with my new brother in law. Ashton nana, his mom & dad also congratulations and welcomed me to this family .

And at the end of the night we light up paper lanterns.

As Ash and i stood by the sea. Hand in hand, my head lying in his chest, admiring the moon, he spoke,"Sylvia there is something i always wanted and desired, but never truly had it. "

I looked at him. "What is it ash?"

"Our family. Our kids."

"Kids? You mean more than one?"

"Well, it's something I already thought off." "What do think? Is it something you want with me... someday?"

"Well... we should get right to it then Husband." I chuckled.

"I will be much obliged wife." He laughed.

"I love you Ash."

"I love you more Sylvia." He meet my lips. We looked ahead at the horizon as our life became together.

We did had our fair share of trouble but we always will find our way towards each other.

Our beginner of a new chapter. ❤️

Our story is just beginning
With more to come
Love to give
Loved indeed.
We were two passing storms
Crashed into each other
To find the rhythm
A perfect storm.

-swan rosavet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
164K 1.7K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
10.8K 146 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
4.9M 86.9K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...