The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch- 34 Jealousy

1.8K 57 3
By rosavet

After hours by weekend blaze remix

Sylvia POV

I have being seeing Ashton less now a days. He is busy with work and i am with shoot. Plus I don't wanna be suspicious but his phone keeps ringing late night and he come home smelling like female perfume.

I wanna trust him but i know nothing of this friend of his.

So i plan to make a surprise visit after my shoot today. With that thought the director called me for my next shot.

I did my scene and i was free. Daniel came to me. "Hey you alright?"

"What you mean?"

"You quite distracted in the shoot."

"You can tell?"

"Yeah i have talent to read to people."

"Umm it's probably nothing.... i am just overthinking stuff..." i said to him checking my phone.

"Then..." he took my phone from my hands and put his number on mine," anything happens... or if you just wanna talk, i will be there." He smiled.

"Thanks Daniel." I hugged him goodbye and made my way towards Ashton's office.

I reached there and went inside. He was not alone. I could hear some girl talking inside his office.

I went in and saw him sitting with some girl.

He told me he was busy and yet he is quite free to chat his ass off right now with his ex!!

I grew angry but i still maintained my composure.

"Hey Ash. "

"Hey! Sylvia, what a pleasant surprise." He said getting up to hug me. But i gave him a kiss. A passionate long kiss.

"I missed you." I said to him.

"I missed you too." He said breathless.

I glanced at the women sitting and smirked. I dictating he is mine!

She looked at me pissed but couldn't say anything.

He introduced us" Sylvia this is Cindy my business partner in a upcoming project. You already met her once. And this is my girlfriend Sylvia "

She got up to shake my hand," heard so much about you." She smiled.

I took her hand." Wish I could say the same." I said In a savage way.

There was a tension in the room, Soon broken by Ashton ," so i am done for today. Lets meet up tomorrow Cindy and we can talk tomorrow about the Venco project."

He took his coat and held my waist." Lets go Sylvia."

"Sure darling." I gave a Cheeky smile and left her.

She gave me stink eye one last time and smiled to Ashton before leaving.

I dont like her.

We went to the car. "Why were you meeting with your ex? And is she the friend whom you comforted ?" I asked him.

"Cindy is just a friend and don't worry there is nothing between us now. I love you."

"Just a friend..." i gave him a unsure look.

He laughed," yes just a friend now, don't worry love."

"I am getting a weird vibe from her"

"Oh jealousy?" He smirked.

"Oh shut up." I laughed.

We drove home.
~~

I wanted to have a romantic dinner with Ashton but he was busy with work, that is so unlike him. More than usual these days. And i dont like that Cindy chick. Its his work so i didn't say anything.

But i couldn't help but notice changes in his behaviour. Like late night calls, he staying out late, he is too busy to pick up my calls, always in conference's .... something is off.

I decided to follow him today.

I stood outside his office and saw him come out of the office with that girl Cindy. His hands were wrapped around her waist. My heart hurt like hell. Still i tried to stop myself from jumping in conclusions and punching her. I dialled Ashton. He picked up.

"Hey i was done with my shoot so how about we grab lunch together?"

"Umm, i am sorry sylvia... um i am swamped with work. In a conference right now. Talk to you later tonight." He lied and ended the call. They got into the car together.

My heart ached. I still took courage and drove to follow them where they were going. They ended going into a plaza hotel and went in.

"Why will Ashton go to a hotel with her alone and lie  to me about it."

I drove home. I was worried and anxious. My thoughts ran wild! He wont cheat on me... i know it. There must be a reason for him to lie to me. Maybe he thought i will worry if he told me the truth? You fool! My subconscious spoke. Use your head! Hotel alone> lie to you> also with an ex. I signed in frustration. I will ask him tonight.

He came home late. I waited for him.

"Ashton?"  I called him hesitant.

He came in," Sylvia? Why your up so late? You have an early morning shoot right?"

"Yeah but i have to talk to you."

"Whats up?" He sat beside me.

"Um you trust me right?" I asked him.

"Yes why?"

"And i hope you feel me close to you to share things with me?"

"Yes..."

"Um... so please trust me when i tell you... don't see Cindy anymore."

"I don't understand."

"Just trust me. Its women's instinct."

"I don't understand where this is coming from. Do you not trust me?"

"I do trust you. Just not her..."

He was quite for a while and spoke," if you want it then I won't see her."

"Thank you Ash. I know she is your business partner but..." he shush me.

"You don't need to explain. I love you." He hugged me . I hugged him back.
We cuddled to sleep.

Morning came and and i went to work when in the evening suddenly I received a unknown message.

"Go to hotel Plaza, your boyfriend is having a pleasure time in Cindy comfort"

WHAT THE HELL!

Is this kind of a joke?

Who the hell is this?

My heart speed up.

I trust Ashton.

But I couldn't still ignore the message. I took my phone called Ashton's secretary.

"Hello Jane? Is Ashton at work?"

"I am sorry miss. Sylvia he went out just now. "

"Where?"

"I am unaware maam sorry. He left suddenly when miss Cindy came to visit."

My heart run like a marathon.

"Okay.." I ended the call.

I was still in shoot. I couldn't concentrate. All I could think was Ashton. I should trust him.

He lied to you once... who knows whats he is upto..." my subconscious devil spoke.

Fuck! What should i do?!

"SYLVIA?" A voice pulled me back to the ground.

"What happened i have been calling you." Daniel said.

"I am sorry Daniel... i am okay whats up?"

" i can see your mind is not here today... you should take a break, or do what you need to do and free your mind." He said.

"No i am okay." I lied.

"Sylvia trust me... take time off today and solve your problem. I will tell the director that you took off for some emergency at home and make some excuse. If you cant work your 100% then it will also effect the shoot"

I smiled," thanks Daniel." I took my bag and left. I took my car and drove to Plaza hotel. I have to know the truth or someone is playing with me?!

Thank you sooo much guys!!!
For enjoying perfect storm!!

Looks like there has been a storm coming in their relationship, will they able to handle it?

Whats Ashton upto? What you guys think?

And don't worry if your miss some sexy seductive action....
The hot raw seduction and sex is on its way again!!!

So hold on to your seats and enjoy cause the up-coming chapters will make you hot and speed up your heart beat. 😈

And lastly thank you for all your support till now!!
And do vote, comments and follow me for future updates!!

Lots of love,
My dear readers
Rosavet 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 38.2K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
4.9M 87K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
12.3M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
1.3M 41.6K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...