The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.

1.9K 62 1
By rosavet

Unfamiliar by seeb and HRVY

Sylvia POV

"I don't understand why do i need so many bodyguards for?" I argued with Ashton.

"No arguments sylvia. Now when i know jenna is on move. I cant let you go defenceless." He said.

"But 5 bodyguards is too much... 1 is enough."

"No way." I pouted.

"Yes way... and I don't want you go anywhere alone without them when i am not here." He said.

"So where are your bodyguards?" I raised my eye brows in question.

He pointed a single guy standing behind him," that is Williams. He has combat skills and a trained in marshal arts."

"Why just one for you and 5 for me?"

"Cause i know marshal arts myself and i have training in shooting range. You on the other hand is my sweet baby." He hugged me.

"You know, you parenting me too much."

"Well, who got kidnapped earlier? And fell for jena trap?"

I couldn't argue with it. "Fine."

He got up from the dinner table and took his coat. "Now i got a early meeting so i will see you in evening." He kissed my lips.

"Miss you. Take care of yourself." I smiled.

"Miss you more my love."

I also got ready for shoot. I wore a dress and went out. I reached the set and saw Daniel waiting for me outside my trailer.

"Hey Daniel. "I greeted him. "Thank you for taking care of me when i was being such a mess."

"Dont worry syliva. " he handed me a latte.

"So all good with you and your scary boyfriend?"

"Yes we resolve the issue." He paced back and forth restless.

"So whats up with you? You see giddy than usual. Plus is that a hair cut?" I said pointing at him. He laughed.

"Nothing passes you does it?" He noticed.

I poked him," so who is she?"

He was shy but opened up to me. "She is a doctor in st. Clairs hospital. Her name is Daina." His smile fell after talking.

"So whats the problem? Ask her out?"

"Umm ...she has got a son of 3 years old..."

I was shocked ," dont tell me she is married?"

"Umm no quite opposite... that jackass left her after getting her pregnant.." that sucks. I wanted to punch that guy hearing it.

"So you don't wanna get involved in such complications?"

"No! ... i mean i want to be a part of her life but she is saying that, she has baggage and dont want to ruin my reputation and image with a child." He seemed confused."I don't know what to do..."

Its been a week since i came to work. I took holiday leave for myself to get back on my feet after that ruckus i pulled by drinking, also opening upto Ashton about my past. So much happened.

"Do you love her?" I asked him.

"I kinda fell for her...and she is all i can think about! Plus her son the adorable mischievous boy." He smiled remembering.

I sat down with him. "Look the way i see it. You got two options, one is run away cause if you feel its too much for you ...or screw the paparazzi and media. If you feel she is the one for you then media ..shouldn't stop you from getting her."

He looked at me smiling," thank Sylvia. I knew I could count on you. "

"Always Daniel. Your my friend."

He revert back to his playful self. "You know for a while in the beginning i had little crush on you." He winked at me.

I laughed," well i have that effect on people." I said with pride.

We both started laughing at how silly we are.

"By the way whats with the secret service guys behind you?" Shit I totally forgot about the bodyguard.

"Please ignore them, it's something temporary..."

"Okay miss VIP " he laughed.

The director called us for the shoot. And like that the day was over. I reached home and saw Ashton was late.

I started making a small dinner for us.

My phone rang and it was Chris. "Hey whats up?"

"Hey Sylvia can you please tell Ashton to revert my calls instead of blocking me. He is not gonna get away with it! He have to attend it tomorrow "

"Woah! Calm down where is the fire? Attend what? And why will he block you?"

"Its his birthday tomorrow.... so please tell him to come home. "

"WHAT?!" I practically shouted.

"Dont tell me that dim head DIDNT tell you about it? "

"Umm No! Whenever i ask about his birthday he manages to change the topic. "

"I cant believe him. He is a child." He sighed.

"What was he thinking? Skip celebrating his birthday?" I questions his logic.

"He always manages to escape celebrating.." Chris complained.

"Not this time! I am seriously upset he hid his birthday from me. I have got a plan."

"What you are proposing?"

"Something special... let's throw him a surprise party ! And invite his family and friends and all.." i said cheerfully.

"Thats a great idea! There is no way he will able to skip that. And we can have the party at your place so he wont be suspicious." He spoke.

"Great! I will start making the arrangements then! I will give you the details."

"Amazing. Ttyl." The call ended.

After a while Ashton came home. I behaved normal like I didn't know anything. We spoke for a while and then went to bed.

Same morning came and he went to work. I canceled work today and started planning the party and bought decorations and the cake.

i want to do something special and spice things up. I was cleaning my closet and a old furry handcuffs fell down.

I took them in my hand and thought this can turn to something kinky.

I bought the sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret. And a few bondage play item & toys. I arranged the same as a game of 3 wooden boxes containing different items, in our bed room.

I invited his friends and family. I also invited Adam and he bought Daina with him.

I got the cake and decorations.

He will be coming home any minute now. I hide behind the decorations.
There was a knock on the door. As he came in we all shouted surprise! Turning on the lights and popping the confetti 🎉

Ashton POV

I came home from work. I don't like to fuss or overreact to celebrate my birthday. I didn't tell Sylvia about it and i avoided my parents or brother for the same. They like to take things to the extreme. All i want is to have quite and romantic dinner with Sylvia and maybe desert later. I smiled at the thought of it.

I reached home and the lights were not on. I thought Sylvia hasn't reached home yet?
I unlocked the door and went in.

As soon as i went in everyone shouted surprise. I was taken back by the whole thing!
I took a step back "woah? What?!"

"Happy birthday Ashton!!" Sylvia came forward and hugged me. I saw my whole family present and all friends.

"How did you know?!"

"Did you think you can just skip it again brother?" Chris said.

"Yeah Ashton! You should have told me. Thank god Chris called me." I supported chris.

"It's nothing special love, just another day of growing older."

"Well i want to celebrate the birthday of the person i love. So shut up and suck it up. Every year." I crossed my arms.

He laughed," okay love.."

We joined the guest inside.  It was grand celebration. We cut the cake and had champagne. I was happy he got to spend time with his family.

After a while judy and steve came to me," thank you for the party dear, its been so hard to get him celebrate his birthday with us. He is so private. I desperately want time with him. But he has been so busy..." i cant help but think its party my fault. First he got loads of office work then he also does follow ups on Jena investigation. After all that he comes home and take care of me.

"I promise you will see more of him from now in :)" i said to them.

It was late now and the party ended we said our goodbyes to the guest.

"Finally we are alone..." he hugged me from behind.

I turned around and kissed his lips. "I missed you whole day today.."

He put his hand on my waist.

"So even though I didn't expect anything... i must say it was the best birthday ever." He kissed me again.

"Its not over yet..."

"What you mean?" I took his hand and lead him towards the stairs to the bedroom upstairs.

"You present is in our bedroom." I said handing him a red ribbon. "Just follow the string."

He smiled at me curious and followed the ribbon upstairs.

He opened the door and saw the bed decorated in red petals and 3 wooden box kept in front of him.

"What's this?"

I smirked.

"Your presents. Choose wisely."

He observed the boxes but didn't choose one.

"What happened?"

"What if I happen to chose all 3 of them?" He smirked.

"Come on thats not fair."

"Its my birthday."

I smirked looking at him."hmm i like the challenge. I hope you can handle the heat."

"So whats in those boxes?" He laughed.

"You will know soon." I pushed him on the bed. And opened my bath robe.

"Shall we get started?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...
4.9M 87K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...
432K 8.6K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
174K 12.9K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...