Is this love real?

By Ree2368

It was like love in first sight, well at-least it was in Yuzu's perspective it was, but with Mei knowing the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Oneshot
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Oneshot
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Some Harumatsu

Chapter 11

608 24 2
By Ree2368

This chapter is kinda nsfw, wait since when did I start warning people about those? 😂

Jeez how can I sleep like this? I need to take care of myself but what's Mei doing? Is she gonna ask what I'm doing?. Yuzu turned to look at Mei already asleep and yuzu just sighed and quietly went out of her bed to go to the bathroom. She sighed and made sure no one can hear her as she pulled her pants down. She gulped and took her underwear off to reveal her large boner and she panted softly as she stroked it softly without even knowing and that's when it hit her suddenly. She was thinking about Mei.
"H-haah w-why am I even thinking about her? What's happening to me? A-ahh~Mmf~" She quickly turned on the tap to make sure no one would hear her as she started thinking of no one but unholy pictures of Mei as she continued to masturbate.
"M-Mei...hnghh! Agh~" She was quickly picking up her pace as she used both of her hands stroking faster as she panted and blushed deeply as she saw a small trail of cum in the tip of her dick. "Why can't I st-Mhmm~ I cant help it, she's just so...c-cute!~ Hahh~" her pants quickly turned into small moans as she couldn't control herself and quickly covered her mouth leaning her head against the wall. "Fuck I'm close...hah Mei! Nghh!". Yuzu panted as she released the grip on her 10 inch penis as she saw cum splatter on the bathroom tiles. "H-haah..."
By the time yuzu finished up she just turned even more embarrassed as she groaned and cleaned up her mess. After she was done she turned off the taps and headed to bed feeling more embarrassed. "Ah Jeez...what is wrong with me? Me thinking those things I just can't help it..." yuzu muttered as she brung the blanket up to her face.

"Wow yuzu your up early, why's that?" Morning came and yuzu made sure to be up early to be ready and she just smiled at Ume who was currently making the sisters dinner for school and yuzu stood next to Ume. "No reason, I just wanted to make the dinner for me and Mei today." Yuzu smiled brightly with her messy hair showing which made Ume laugh as she she made herself to the table sitting down and watched yuzu. "Well ok yuzu that saves me a job atleast and I won't my curiosity get the best of me." The both shared a smile and chuckled and yuzu proceeded to make their dinners and got herself ready and set off with Mei which Mei didn't mind if it wasn't with Yuzu's talking which she calls "nonsense". Yuzu then saw harumin waiting for her and she quickly ran up to her scaring her as she put her arm over her.

"HEY HARUMIN!" Harumin shrieked and didn't realise that that was yuzu who did that as she quickly grabbed the arm and put it behind her back. "Whoever is trying to fuck with me then I'll- Oh yuzuchi thats you? Whoops sorry." Harumin chuckled. "A-arghh...l-let go please!" Harumin let go of Yuzu's arm and apologised. "Sorry didn't know that was you, I thought you were a killer." Yuzu rolled her eyes back and tried to endure the pain as she held her arm. "We're in public where everyone can see what's going on, I don't think they will plot something here." Harumin thought for a second then made an o shape with her mouth and widened her eyes a bit. "Oh yeah they wouldn't would they? Wow my head really is cloudy today." Yuzu couldn't help but find that amusing and harumin grinned. "Anyways, what's got you grinning from ear to ear today?" Harumin stares intensely in Yuzu's eyes as if she's trying to find something in those emerald orbes. "I'm always happy?" Yuzu chuckled nervously and harumin shook her head. "Yeah obviously but today I just feel some weird happy vibe from you." The two could hear Himeko in the back talking to Mei. "Well anyways, I'm gonna bring Mei her food at lunch when she's in the student council office." Yuzu smiled showing her pearl white teeth. "And why not do it now?" Harumin asked as she looked puzzled. "Well that's so I can spend some quality time together so she doesn't have to be alone. Harumin smirked and raised her eyebrow. "Yeah right quality, you sure you don't have anything else planned yuzuchi?" Harumin was waiting to see how yuzu would react and she found it amusing as Yuzu's face was flushed and staggered while walking a bit clearing her throat. "I-it's not like that harumin!." Yuzu exclaimed and harumin just smirked. "Really? And what is it that you think I'm thinking about?" Yuzu looks puzzled and rubs her head. "I honestly can't keep up with what ur saying, I'm getting a headache." Harumin just giggles and wraps her arm around yuzu. "Oh I see, changing the subject? Well I'll let it slide for now and then later I can interrogate you." Yuzu gently karate chopped the back of harumin's head. "Hey I'm not your witness I'm your friend." Yuzu continues. "And anyways , I've been trying to get a bit of studying done so I don't have to see Mei look so down on me considering by how much I want to be here as her older sister." The two made it to the school and harumin slows down her pace slightly. "Well if you want the prez to see you as an older sister then try not to talk too much about her okay?." Harumin smiled and yuzu sighed annoyingly. If only it was that easy...

The first couple of lessons ended and soon before they knew it, it was lunch.
"Oh it's you..." yuzu turned her head to see who was talking.
"Hmm? Who said that- oh momokino San." Himeko goes tight next to yuzu and pouts.
"Something wrong?" Yuzu looks a bit confused and Himeko looks down to see yuzu holding 2 lunch boxes "yes I would like to know why you have two lunchboxes with you?" Himeko suddenly pulled a serious face which made yuzu slightly nervous. "O-oh well you see Mei forgot her bento so I'm just giving it to her so she doesn't have to starve." Yuzu gave Himeko a small smile but she didn't give one back to yuzu. "I can assure you that the president won't starve so please don't disturb her." Himeko closed her eyes while talking thst she didn't realise yuzu was gone. "And besides- wha? HEY COME BACK HERE!!!" Yuzu knew she couldn't run so she sped walked to the chairman's office only to have Himeko right behind yuzu. Yuzu was ignoring Himeko as she knocked on the doo when she heard a faint noise. "Come in." Yuzu smiled in victory and opened the door to be met with a stressed Mei sitting down with paperwork as she looked up meeting Yuzu's eyes. "What are you doing here? This room is only for members of the student council." Yuzu ignored her and walked next to Mei. "Well you forgot your dinner so I came here to drop it off." Yuzu smirked and it suddenly dropped when Himeko went barging in with gritted teeth running towards yuzu. "You! I already said Mei Mei was busy yet you come barging in here without a care in the world?!? I should give you detention because of this!" Yuzu furrowed her eyebrows and looked down at Himeko. "And I'm just here being a supportive sister to Mei dropping off her food so back off pint sized!" Himeko looked offended as she gasped in shock. "Pint size? I'm 4'10 how is that pint sized?" Yuzu laughed and kneeled down trying to making fun of her. "Because my 5'6 self has to kneel down and yet I'm still taller then you knelt down? How pathetic~" Yuzu smirked when she saw Himeko start to get angry and Mei banged on the table as both the girls turned their heads. BANG
"Enough! The pair of you stop arguing over something so stupid. Himeko their is nothing wrong with your height and yuzu don't make fun of another pupil in this school." The two gulped as she saw how angry Mei was making the room more colder. "I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour here so get out and try to make up please! I have a lot of work to do" Mei sighed heavily through gritted teeth not looking at the two as her gaze lowered to the floor and yuzu gulped.
"I-I'll leave this here..." Mei glared at yuzu who left her lunch here and yuzu sheepishly walked out with Himeko and the two went in the cafeteria without muttering a word as they were both surprised. The two sat down and it was quiet until Himeko talked first. "This wouldn't have happened it you would've just left Mei Mei alone. Honestly do you know anything." Yuzu was about to talk but the next thing said made yuzu surprised. "Don't even say one word and come follow me while I talk to you." Himeko got up and looked at yuzu who slowly got up and the two walked to the same quiet place outside near the tree. What does she want to talk about now? This stuck up brat
Himeko stood near the tree while yuzu stood behind her and Himeko turned her head with a small smirk plastered on her face that made yuzu curious. "I just want to inform you that yesterday me and Mei crosses lines together." This got yuzu thinking. Crossed lines? No that can't be... why would mei be mad at her then and not give her some sort of special treatment?
"I see this has got you thinking but I thought you wouldn't care..." yuzu got pulled out of her thoughts. "Why would I not care about something like that? Himeko stepped closer to yuzu and raised her eyebrow. "Because at first I thought you had feelings for Mei-Mei but then I found out the two of you are siblings and therefore not care." Yuzu's face turned to shock. "Y-yes that right I wouldn't do anything like that to Mei since we are step-sisters so..."
"I see so theirs that I no longer have to worry about what you might do since you obviously don't care." Himeko turned towards the school building and was about to step out before saying something. "Well goodbye then, onee-Chan." Yuzu felt shivers down her spine as Himeko said those words and when she felt Himeko leave she sighed heavily and gritted her teeth. W-what just happened right now?
Yuzu went back to the cafeteria where she saw harumin and Himeko sitting down and she walked up to them. "Oh yuzuchi, can to tell me why the vice prez is here? Is she here to tell you her love confession for you?" Himeko teased and yuzu groaned as she sat down and Himeko looked at yuzu in disgust then looked at harumin while taking out her food to eat. "Ugh how obsurd like I would fall for this hoodlum." The two were listening to Himeko. "Well since my best friend is obviously dead inside, check it! I got theme park tickets". Harumin took out four tickets out of her bra and placed them in front of the table.
harumin took out her food then got out chopsticks then placed them near Yuzu's mouth and yuzu just normally ate the food until it wasn't for Himeko. "Wh-what the? You know that's kissing right? It's indirect but still-Umpf?!" Harumin shoved some of her food in himeko's mouth and she frustratingly ate it. "Calm down drills, don't give yuzuchi any ideas." This got yuzu thinking. Indirect? Well I could try that with Mei, or maybe in the theme lark if she says yes that is. "Yeah harumin thanks for the tickets, now let's check the date...oh yeah I'm definitely available then". Yuzu smiled and Himeko groaned. "Well I guess I will take some time off my weekend then." Yuzu placed a date on her calendar on her phone then she noticed the star sign on one of the dates then sighed sadly. Papas anniversary is soon...
The bell rung and harumin saw yuzu daydreaming so she grabbed her arm and rugged on it while getting up. "Earth to yuzuchi, the bells gone." Yuzu groaned annoyingly and got her bag and stood up. "I wouldn't mind but we have got that old teacher for the afternoon classes." Harumin looked at her timetable then sighed when she saw what she had. "Yep I guess your right, well let's try not to die of boredom in this one yeah?" The two giggled then went to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
491K 17.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
710K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...