WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜ 𝗢𝗻 π˜π—΅π—² π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—¦π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

SEVEN

14.4K 722 110
By TheOfficialAduke

The slight creak of the swiveling chair and the swish of the night air in my library did nothing to get my mind off her.

That body. Those pure brown eyes. The loose tendrils of her curly black hair. Those full and supple lips.

Il fiorellino

Her.

I narrowed my eyes at the book I had read more than a million times but still read again and again.

Othello

Other times, it helped me get my mind off things. Now? It wasn't helping and the thought was oddly frustrating. My mind kept going back to the girl.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered to myself and violently ripped the yellow pencil that held my bun together out of my hair and my hair cascaded down and below my shoulders.

I wanted nothing to do with her. But there was something about her.

I inhaled and threw my head back, looking at the empty convenient space way up in the library. A few months ago, I had converted the library to allow more space for books. All of the books were in shelves embedded in the wall. There was a small space at the highest point in the library with a comfortable chair. Stairs led up to the reading space that would fit the little flower perfectly. She loved to read after all, didn't she?

I thought about her lips. Her pulsating veins underneath my fingers when I wrapped my fingers around her neck. I didn't want her and I couldn't have her. That's besides the fact that Gianni found her first.

But fuck was she beautiful.

"Dio!" I groaned out and glanced down at my pajama pants where a shameless bulge had formed. She was a paradigm of perfection.

She was too young. Her innocence was too lucid.

I grabbed the pack of cigarettes and pulled out a single stick. I brought the stick in between my lips and one single suggestive thought filled my mind.

Her bare and taut nipple in between my lips. Beginning to be touched. Hungry to feel my fingers on her slender waist while I buried every inch...

"Fucking hell, Antonino!" I combed my fingers through my hair, searching for my lighter on my mess of a table.

Calmati, Tino

"Dove cazzo è?!" I grunted out in frustration, searching around frantically for the lighter until I found it sitting right in front of me.

The girl was messing with my head. Gianni needed to take care of her but that was the thing about Gianni. He didn't know how to take care of women.

I lit the cigarette and took a deep drag before I stood up and walked out of the library.

He'd take what he wanted and leave.

Just as I stepped out of my room, I walked to the stairs and found Gianni stumbling on his own two feet like the drunkard he was.

"It's nice to see you again, fratello" I called and he froze while I brought the cigarette to my lips, taking a long drag.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He frowned, looking up at me and I chuckled. Gianni and I never saw eye to eye on the same things. Never. Except the women we shared. Until well...until it happened.

"Last I checked, I owned this wing" I smirked, shrugging. Gianni was looking at me. I could feel the burn of his gaze.

Gianni and I were not related by blood but we had grown up together and I would never hurt him but he seemed to think otherwise.

"It's a nice little flower you brought home. vuoi condividere?" I raised a brow, my smirk still playing on my lips even when I wanted him to say yes.
Gianni dropped the bottle of wine he was holding and it shattered to the ground. He began to walk up my wing with a heavy breath.

"You..." he snarled sloppily, pointing a finger at me. His tattoos peeked out of his rolled up shirt. Tattoos on his face and neck.

"Me?" I laughed

"You're the one walking up my side of the house." I shrugged, looking into his eyes.

"You s-stay the fuck away from her. Wura is mine. Tutto mio!" He shoved me but I was rooted in my place. He was batshit drunk and I really couldn't handle his bullshit.

"Yours? If she's yours then take fucking care of her!" I raised a brow and was about to walk away with my cigarette clenched in my palm, burning my skin when the bastard dropped to the ground.

I was tempted to kick him down the stairs. I mean, it would be his fault but I could use that opportunity to see her. I chuckled to myself and swept the bastard up, walking down the stairs.

I looked up his stairs and laughed.

How different we were.

Yet, we chased the same things.

I took one step and inhaled. I hadn't been up there in three years.

I took another step and another until I got to the end of the stairs. I made my way to his room and dropped him on the ground. More befitting for the idiot.

I spun around and walked out, shutting the door behind me. The problem was, I didn't know which door led to her room. There were eight doors. One led to Gianni, one led to Vince and the other...my fiore.

Gianni was an overprotective bastard. He'd want her close and yet far away -just to prove to himself that he didn't want her close.

I walked down the hallway and stared at the doors after Gianni's door. I sighed and pushed the one adjacent to his, my heart pumping until I spotted her.

She was wearing nothing but boy shorts and that tank top she was wearing before. Stretch marks ran along the side of her ass and disappeared underneath those shorts. I wanted to follow those lines and see where they ended.

She had a pile of books next to her and her eyes were wide as she peeked at me from above the book she was holding.

My lips parted to say something. Anything.

She sat up and my eyes raked over her goddess like body.

"H-hey" I chuckled and walked closer to her until I was only a few inches away from her.

How sweet.

"Have a beautiful night, Fiore. No more reading tonight" I held her chin softly and wanted to claim her lips. She looked like she wanted me to.

"I'll see you at the dinning room by 8 tomorrow morning. I'll make you breakfast" I pulled away reluctantly and lifted all the books from her bed, placing them on the table by her bedside.

She got under the covers with a soft sigh and her warm eyes on me while I adjusted the sheets.

"Stay here...till I fall asleep?" Her accented voice was doing nothing to stop my hunger for her. The miles my dirty thoughts ran in my head.

What the fuck was I doing?

There you go! A chapter in Tino's POV. 😂 I'm actually scared of Wattpad taking this one down but...we move.

I put the translations in the inline comments. You're welcome. 🌚

Enjoy!
-Aduke🧚🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 310 19
{Set in the Modern times}.Demon Sect Training School Master Teacher Yan Wushi has just come out of 10 year seclusion after a fatal defeat during a ba...
211K 8.4K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
4.3M 115K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
1.9M 86.2K 50
"You should..." "I should what?" Leo asked softly as he looked into Milan's eyes. Leo traced Milan's jawline with his finger, before moving it down...