Zodiac High-The Series

By WatchMeWhip13

"When you have a school notoriously renowned for welcoming misconduct into its territory with open arms, a so... More

Please welcome..... The Guys!
Give it up for.... The Girls!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
GENDER SWAP APPEARANCES!
18
19
I Got Tagged
20
SPIN-OFF OUT!
21
22
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 1)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 3)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 4)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 5)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 6)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 7)
Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 8-Epilogue)
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
The Zodiac Diaries (20K Special): Part 1
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 2
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 3
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 4
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 5
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 6
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 7
The Zodiac Diaries: Part 8 (Epilogue)
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
AND THAT'S A WRAP!
Welcoming Back... The Guys!
Back Again... The Girls!
B2 1
B2 2
B2 3
ZODIAC SONGS!!!
B2 4
B2 5
B2 6
B2 7
B2 8
B2 9
THE ZODIACS' THEME SONGS FROM MONTERO
B2 10
B2 11
B2 12
B2 13
B2 14
B2 15
B2 16
B2 17
I was tagged
B2 18
B2 19
B2 20
B2 21
CHANGE OF PLANS
70K Special Short Story: Zodiacs at Hogwarts
Zodiacs At Hogwarts (70K) Part One
Zodiacs at Hogwarts (70K) Part 2
Zodiacs at Hogwarts (70K) Part Three
Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Four
Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Five
Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Six
Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Seven
Zodiacs at Hogwarts: Part Eight (Finale)
B2 22
B2 23
B2 24
B2 25
B2 26
B2 27
B2 28

Short Story: Zodiac Hunger Games (Part 2)

927 16 4
By WatchMeWhip13

A/N: These Hunger Games have only 1 tribute from each district because I'm too lazy :)

LIBRA (District 12)

"Just know that you died for the greater good."

(Katherine! Actress: Nina Dobrev)

Height: 5'7

Appearance: Tanned, blackish-brown hair, glossy black eyes, overall beautiful appearance.

Personality: Libra wants to change things, and she knows that the only way to do that is by winning the Hunger Games. She's prepared to murder anybody who gets in her way, because to her, 11 deaths don't affect the bigger picture. She's prepared to go in there and focus on winning-too bad the boys from Districts 1 and 4 have her distracted...

SCORPIO (District 3)

(I brought Tyler back! Actor: Michael Trevino)

HEIGHT: 6'0

APPEARANCE: Strange pink eyes, bluish black hair, single dimple, muscled, somewhat fantastical in looks, one of the best looking tributes. 

PERSONALITY: Scorpio is a bad guy and he knows it. The only reason he volunteered was to satisfy his bloodlust. He's gong to kill  every single tribute with a smile on his face-but the girl from District 9 has left him frowning...

SAGITTARIUS (District 8)

(Troye Sivan)

HEIGHT: 5'10

Appearance: Greyish-blue eyes, dyed blonde hair, slender, overall cute appearance.

Personality: Sagittarius' worry for the Hunger Games comes second to him. His main excitement lies with the fame and recognition he'll receive upon arriving at the Capitol, and while he knows he won't make it very far, he knows he wants to live in the moment and enjoy the time he gets in the spotlight. He does wish that girl from District 11 would talk to him, though...

CAPRICORN (District 7)

(Jessica Alexander)

Height: 5'6

Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, beautiful in looks.

Personality: Capricorn knows she's going to die. She's prepared, and she's honestly not even worried. She wants to greet death with open arms and no regrets but one. And that regret is not getting to know the boy from District 6...

AQUARIUS (District 11)

(Madison Beer)

Height: 5'9

Appearance: Light brown eyes, black hair with golden brown highlights, overall cute appearance. 

Personality: Aquarius knows she won't win, but she also knows that she wants to make a difference before dying. She plans to show the world her beliefs, which means she can't get close to any tribute. But she does wish she could get to know the boy from District 8 better...

PISCES (District 10)

(Genneya Walton)

Height: 5'3

Appearance: Tan, black eyes, curly brownish-black hair, overall beautiful in appearance.

Personality: Pisces is not a competitor and she knows it. Her only shot at even emerging as the winner is to hide and hope she isn't found by the vicious competitors out for blood. Hopefully that boy from District 5 isn't out to kill her too...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 35 30
A long time ago, there were such a things as Zodiac's in the night sky. They came every now and then, brothers and sisters. They all dreamed to be wi...
2K 50 11
Fate. Secrets. Teenage angst. And of course the occasional life-threatening disaster. Welcome to the Three Realms. In the depths of space, there exi...
153K 3.6K 197
Drama, humor, betrayal and heartbreaks! Welcome to senior year at Zodiac High! From fall to graduation, this is going to be unforgettable year for th...
139K 2K 35
In a universe called Zodea, these twelve individually different teenagers had been accepted into a "normal" highschool, not knowing nor being aware t...