The Shy Kid(BoyxBoy)

By MampiReads

This is the typical story of your boy next door. Gulf is a shy one and thinks himself as the most imperfect b... More

The shy one
The stubborn one
Falling apart
Coincidence
The long awaited day
A new friend
Convincing
Go with the flow
The Official Date
Boyfriends
Apolosies
Coming out of the closet
Meeting his Family
Distant
I love you idiot
Birthday
Whenever you are ready
Happy couples
My worst day
You are Safe Now
Getting there
Mistakes
Recoveries
I'm All Yours!!
Exams
Truth
You'll always have me
Unbelievable
I don't wanna let this go!!!
Walking into my Death
Will you........???
Being together
Honesty
Love is Love
Epilogue

Change of plans

3.8K 195 4
By MampiReads

Mew

I am just thinking about how to approach him after deciding to finally doing my next move. It's not that much of a difficulty to talk to him but I think I am a bit nervous of rejection. Whatif He doesn't approve me or He is not a gay.May b he is just curious about me so he keeps looking at me. Whatever it is but I am finally going to talk to my crush tomorrow. I think I should sleep early today and wake up early  tomorrow.

After having dinner which wasn't exciting atall I finally got to bed thinking I will sleep but I am just tossing over a lot.I can't sleep atall. I haven't been this nervous in my entire lyf. I will just wait for tomorrow.

Not long after finally my eyelids aced to shut. And I went on a dreamless sleep on the early hours. When I woke up I felt little dizzy and warm. My throat also started aching. I think I have a fever  and my mom won't let me go to college. Arghhhh!!!!

I finally came downstairs to have breakfast and I already knew my mum would get worried just looking at my face. How does mom do that??Is there any kind of magic or what.

Mum:Moo why didn't u tell me u have a fever?? Just have ur breakfast and go to bed.I am bringing u med there or do u want me to take both to ur room??

Me:No mom I'm fine.Don't worry. It's nt that serious nd I will have the med on my way to college.

Mom:No Mew u rn't going to college today.Have some rest ok.

I knew the whole thing from the beginning. I just have to wait for tomorrow my crush. Just hope tomorrow I will b fine.

-------------------
Gulf

Nowadays I am always excited to go to school because of my crush. I think he also likes me or Is he curious abt me looking hungrily at him. I don't know but I love seeing his face everybody. He has  fair skin and a handsome face. I wonder what his name is. Hope I will know oneday.

Today I am kind of little early nd intentionally walking slowly to see him. But he is not comming. I think he is running late. Good thing I have enough tym to wait for him a bit.
But why is he not coming today??? Is he sick?? Is he avoiding me??? Does he know about my intention??? Arghhh!!!!!

I think I should just go. He is not coming today. And this is the end of my crushlyf story😞. Not long after something hard hit me on my knees and I felt a sharp pain. The images went blurry as a chaos started beside me. I could hear people scream from distant nd my eyes started drifting...

I think I am being taken somewhere. I can feel blood on my legs and the unbearable pain. What happened?? Did I have a accident??? I can't tell my mom. She will be worried sick. I am starting to feel dizzy again.

1 day later

Mom: I think he is opening his eyes. Gulfie can u hear me??? R u alright son?? How r u feeling???

Dad: Honey, just give him some time. He just had a surgery yesterday. Don't just bombard him with so many questions.

Me:where am I mom??? What happened to me???I was going to school ryt??? Why r u both here??

Mom:  Baby boy u had a accident yestrday. The driver of that car who hit u admitted u here and told us u were running towards the car and he lost his break. Why  did u do that baby?? Something bothering u???

Me: No mom I wasn't running towards the car. I was a bit absentminded for school stuff(No definitely my crush stuff) but other than that nothing serious.I think it's his fault.He lost control and is  blaming me to avoid charges.

Mom: ok baby, we will take care of that. Now u rest. We have to discuss a lot of things when u wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 431 4
Hey guysssssss!! Chubby is back! With another oneshot! Hope you all will enjoy and kindly vote and comment naa!! Warning:- Mature contents ahead...
138K 5.7K 30
Gulf has always navigated life as an introverted soul, retreating into the shadows of his shyness. Struggling to articulate his thoughts and feelings...
483K 19.7K 24
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...
179K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...