Five x Reader ~ The Umbrella...

By Im_obsessed_sometime

Y/N was one of the children of the 43 woman who gave birth unexpectedly, but her birth mother set her up for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 16

1.1K 29 2
By Im_obsessed_sometime

Once we got out the door, I stopped Five from walking. He seemed to be stressed and in deep thought. I tried reading his mind so I didn't have to ask what was wrong but Five wouldn't let me go in his head and after that I knew to mind my own business. This was the first time I had an issue with reading someone's mind because each time they weren't able to use their full mind capacity. But now this was the first time so I chose to give this one up.

"Everything alright?" I asked Five as he turned over to me.

Five sighed. "Could be better."

I gave him a reassuring smile which he greatly returned.

"We'll figure out something," I said as I grabbed onto his hands. "I promise."

Five leaned in and kiss me on forehead then brought me into his arms. I hugged him tight, appreciating this moment, realizing how protected I felt but at the same time so cozy.

"You need to head back to Elliot's." Five suddenly said.

"What?" I took a step back from him but one of my hands were still connected to his.

"I need to deal with something."

"Alright, when will you be back?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." Five sighed.

"Okay, just be careful."

I quickly gave Five a kiss on the cheek and watched as he left. I didn't have any idea where he was going but all I knew was that I needed to get back to Elliots.

***

Five's point of view:

As I headed to were The Handler told me were to go if I wanted to take her deal. I had to help my family and Y/N. My main goal was to save them. I couldn't dare to loose Y/N, these past couple of days have been magical. Even if there was their ups and downs, there were always those little things that just made it all better.

Once I got to the building I took another glance at the paper that I wrote the address down, making sure that I was at the correct place. I entered the building and went to the room that I was supposed to be at

I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. The door opened, revealing the Handler.

"Ah! Just in time for a nightcap." The Handler greeted me as she walked over to the cocktail shaker.

I hesitated before I walked in. The Handler was preparing our cocktails as I walked in, slowly shutting the doors. She lit a cigarette and put her in her mouth as she held the cocktails.

"To be clear, I take out the board..." I sighed. "...you get me, Y/N and my family home. No more doomsday, no more apocalypse. Is that correct?" I questioned.

The Handler laid on the bed as I followed her, standing at the end of the bed.

"That's the deal." She simply said.

"Then I'm in."

She held up a little note and I knew exactly what was inside. I grabbed the note from her hands and opened it. It said The Lonely Lodger Inn Oshkosh, Wisconsin, 1982. I looked back up at the Handler.

"So, you didn't kill Y/N, did you?" The Handler asked as she stood up, drinking her cocktail.

"Well, why would I? She did nothing wrong." My eyes followed the Handler as she moved around the room. "Why did you lie about her?"

The Handler sighed.

"She's too powerful." The Handler stated. "She can take down the world and the commission. Since she's not in our hands like we planned, we could be in big trouble."

I didn't know whether to trust what the Handler was saying or not.

"Y/N talked about her father." I said. "Did you do anything to him?"

"Oh no." The Handler giggled. "He's too important to be killed."

I sighed in relief. I knew that Y/N was worried about him and I was excited for her to know the news.

"Thank you." I responded.

***

Y/N's point of view:

I got to the doors to Elliot's place and knocked on the door. The doors swung open, I was expecting to see Elliot's face but I saw Diego's face. He looked upset and right behind him was Luther, who had the exact same face.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I entered the room. I turned my head to see the blood on the floor and quickly looked back at Luther and Diego. "What's that from?"

The two boys looked over to the other room. I knew that something must have happened over there so I headed over there.

"No, Y/N!" Diego yelled, trying to stop me. "Let me explain something!"

I saw Elliot in the chair and the two boys were still following me, trying to get me to stop. This made me very curious to what was going on but once I got to Elliot I wished I stopped.

Elliot was dead.

There were so many things resembling that he was dead I couldn't count and I didn't want to. I fell to the ground and quickly started to scoot myself backwards until I was stopped by Diego's arms. I was crying and shaking. My heart shattered, it wasn't only sad. It was burned into my head. The image of Elliot dead in his dad's dentists chair was forever in my memory. I curled up in a ball and put my head on Diego's chest, wishing that Five was here to comfort me.

"It's alright Y/N." Diego repeated to me over and over again as he held me.

Even though it wasn't Five holding me. It still felt better that I had someone with me. It took a lot of time but after quite some time I finally got out of Diego's arms. Tears still flowed down my face but it wasn't as bad. I tried my best, not to look at Elliot as I got up. Luther lead me to the bedroom, making sure I didn't see Elliot. I sat down on the bed and wiped off the tears streaming down my face. Shortly after, Diego came into my room.

"Everything alright?" Diego asked me as he sat down on the bed with me.

"Being honest, not really." I admitted. "Who killed him?"

"We're not sure." Diego sighed. "I also wanted to say thanks for today's dinner. It really helped to hear her voice... saying those words."

I smiled even though my eyes were still red with tears.

"It's not too hard to do it. I know it's not meant to be used poorly but if you ever need something like that again, let me know." I offered.

Diego nodded in response.

"What happened to Five?" Diego asked.

"I'm not sure, he seemed a little upset. Your guy's father didn't give the best information." I said.

Diego sighed. "Well that sucks. That man is an asshole."

"You're right about that."

We both started to laugh.

"Well, you should get some rest." Diego said as he got up, heading for the door.

I hesitated for a second.

"Can you stay in here with me?" I ask suddenly.

"Sure." Diego said as he stopped walking. "Are you sure you're not a kid?"

"Shut up!" I responded.

Diego laughed as he grabbed one of the pillows I had on the bed and grabbed an extra blanket in the closet. He laid everything down on the solid floor.

"Thank you for staying with me even though you're sleeping on the floor." I said.

"Of course, it's been a rough couple of day for all of us." Diego said.

"Tell me about it, I don't think I've gone one day without having a meltdown." I joked.

***

Five's point of view:

I killed everyone in the commission except for AJ, he was in a plastic bag filled with water. There was blood on me, head to toe. I waited in an ally for the Handler to show up to give me the suitcase to get us all home as I tried to get the blood out of my finger nails.

Footsteps were coming towards my way and just as I hoped. It was the Handler with a suitcase.

"Well?" The Handler asked. I didn't look at her as I handed AJ to her. The Handler gasped. "AJ!" She cackled and cooed. I turned over to her finally with AJ in hand, admiring him. "You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours." She giggled. "Why so quiet? Thought you'd be buzzing after this morning's slaughter."

"All this killing..." I hesitated. "I'm done with it.

"What?" The Handler questioned as she reached for something in her bra, pulling out a handkerchief and licking it, making it damp. "Am I supposed to take that seriously?"

"What I did today, I did for my family and Y/N." I said as she tried wiping away the blood on my face.

"You don't need to keep calling her Y/N, just call her your girlfriend for goodness sake." The Handler pleaded.

I rolled my eyes. "I did it to save the world." 

"Please. Spare me your little assassin with the heart of gold routine, will you?" The Handler leaned down, picking up the suitcase she put down earlier. "Here. Per our agreement, this will get you, your girlfriend, and your siblings back to 2019."

I grinned at her words and grabbed the suitcase out of her hands. My face heated up a little, just thinking about Y/N being my girlfriend was fairly intriguing.

"You have 90 minutes." The Handler said and started to walk away.

The clock started to toll.

"You said nothing about a time limit." I tried stopping her.

"Actually, you have 89 minutes and 30 seconds. Better hurry." The Handler said.

"This is impossible, okay? My siblings are scattered across the city." I yelled at her.

"Nothing's impossible. You proved that this morning when you killed the board."

"I need more time."

"Any more time, and people will start asking questions. The sooner you get home and out of this time period, the better off we'll both be,  so, ticktock, ticktock."

I needed to get going and away from this asshole. I thought to myself, so I teleported away, back to Elliot's place to get everyone together.

***

Y/N's point of view:

The whole night I dreamt about Elliot, dead in the chair and every single time I cried. But I made sure that Diego didn't hear me, surprisingly he seemed to have slept the whole night. I would check on him every once in a while to make sure he didn't hear me and that he was still there if things got bad. The fact that Elliot was dead in the other room ran through my mind all night. Once I was finally up I knew I needed to see and face my fear. I stepped over Diego to get out the room but accidentally kicking him lightly, he only moved a little but still seemed to be sleeping. I shut the door behind me, quietly and started to go over to Elliot. Luther didn't seem to be up yet. Once I saw Elliot, it took me a while to gain confidence to get closer. But finally I got close up to him I didn't shed a tears or freak out. I stayed quiet, as if it was a moment of silence.

"I'm so sorry Elliot. I should have stayed here instead of going with them." I whispered, as if I was talking to Elliot. "You could've lived or maybe I could've been the one to die instead of you." I stayed quiet afterwards and looked down at the floor.

"What are you doing?" I sudden voice came from behind me.

I jumped and yelled a little as I clenched my fists, ready to attack.

"Woah, woah, woah! You got me."

It was just Diego.

"Jeez." I whispered, putting my fists down.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah, just thought you were the person who killed Elliot." I said turning back over to Elliot.

Diego put his arm around my shoulder as we both stared at him. Luther suddenly came in, me and Diego turned to him, he looked really confused. Luther was holding a large blanket. 

"Were you just staring at him?" Luther questioned.

"Yes. Yes we are." I responded.

Luther nodded his head, not knowing what to say and just came and joined us. Diego grabbed ahold of his knife that was in Elliot's chest and Luther used his blanket to cover Elliot's body. None of us wanted to see him like this anymore. 

"I can't believe Elliot's dead." Luther said.

"He was a good guy." Diego said as Luther sighed. "He deserved better than this."

"Yeah." Me and Luther said at the same time.

"Elliot must've been getting too close to the truth." Diego turned, looking down at the balcony. "It smells like the feds.

I wanted to stay out of there argument so I sat down on a chair, listening to them as I stared at the wall.

"What? Are you out of your mind?" Luther questioned. "Diego, if this was the federal government, they would take him somewhere and question him. They wouldn't... do this." Luther said, referring to the man under the blanket. "No, this is the work of a psychopath."

"But who?" I questioned. "Who's that insane?"

Luther shrugged his shoulders as Diego was still looking over the balcony.

""Oga Foroga." That a name?" Diego questioned.

Luther went closer to the balcony and looked over it. "Oga Foroga." Luther whispered. "I'll look her up."

They both ran for the telephone book as I went over to see what they were talking about. I looked over the balcony to see the words "Oga Foroga" written on the ground.

"Oga Foroga?" I whispered to myself. "Oga Foroga." I repeated kept on saying. Until something snapped in my mind... "Oga For Oga!"

Being alone at home for 38 years gave me a lot of time to study new languages. Thankfully to my powers of intelligence, it came very easy to me to learn the Swedish language.

All the sudden as I stood above the words, Five teleported in with blood all over him. He was staring at the words on the floor. But the one thing that caught my eye was the suitcase. We met eye to eye and smiled at each other. Five came running up the stairs and was about to come to me but he got distracted by the blanket, covering something up.

I tried to stop him from taking it off, but it was too late.

"Damn." Five whispered. He quickly pulled the blanket over his head again.

Five turned to me with the suitcase in his hand and gave me a reassuring smile. We both started to go to where Luther and Diego were and to see what they were doing. 

"Excuse me, ma'am. Um, I was just wondering-- What? My name? Is, uh, Luther Hargreeves, and--"

Five went over to hide the suitcase. I didn't know why he was doing that so I went to go see what Luther and Diego were doing. 

Diego took the phone from Luther. "You killed one of ours, Olga, now we're coming after you. You will be dead by nightfall." Diego said into the phone.

"Hey. It's Oga For Oga, idiots. Swedish for "an eye for an eye. It means the Sweds killed Elliott." Five interrupted as he took off his overcoat. 

"Wrong number. Have a lovely day." Diego said into the phone and quickly hanging up.

"We would've gotten there." Luther said.

"Eventually."

"Yeah."

"Well, they didn't do a good job of separating the "For" and "Oga." I joked a little.

We all turned over to Five to see that his vest was gone.

"Uh, you have some blood on you." Luther said to Five.

"A lot of blood, actually." Diego added.

Five walked into the bathroom, getting himself cleaned up. 

"Five, what did you do?" Luther yelled to Five.

"Seriously Five, what the hell even happened?" I yelled.

Me, Luther and Diego all looked at each other, questioning what the hell was going on. Five started to explain everything as he got cleaned up.

***

"So I found a way home." Five said as he fixed his tie.

"What? How?" Luther questioned as he fixed his belt.

"All the details are irrelevant, but... I made a deal to get back to our timeline." Five said.

I didn't care if it was irrelevant. I wanted to know what the hell he did. Especially if it's going to be effecting ourselves in the future.

"What about doomsday?" Diego asked as he put on his over shirt.

"Won't happen."

"And the 2019 apocalypse?" Diego questioned.

"Everything will be back to normal." Five responded as he left the bathroom. "All right? Now, no more questions. We gotta go. We have to find the others, right?"

I was already dressed so I waited around until we left, listening to the conversation the boy's were having. I already read Five's mind which I got approval of so I knew about the plan but he didn't let me see the details behind all this.

"Yeah."

"Luther, you get Allison." Five said.

"Okay."

"Diego, Klaus. Me and Y/N will get Vanya." Five said, putting on his coat. "Now, we meet back in the arrival alley in 77 minutes." Five walked over to three watches on a table. "Here. I've synchronized these watches." Five gave himself, Luther and Diego one. "Me and Y/N will share."

"Okay, let's do this." Luther said.

Five grabbed my hand and we started to run.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up." Diego said, making us stop. "You show up drenched in blood and you expect us to believe everything's gonna go back to normal if we go home now?"

"Elliott just got killed because of us." Five said.

"What about Dad? What about JFK?" Diego questioned.

"Diego, we have a chance to go home and make things right. We are taking it." Five's voice got more serious. 

"I have to say goodbye to Lila." Diego said as he started to leave.

"Lila doesn't give a shit about you, Diego!" Five yelled. "She never did. She's one of them. She's a member of the commission."

"No way." Diego didn't believe it. "Not possible."

"She was just using you to get to me." Five said. "You're the Oswald of this story, my friend. the goddamn patsy." Five started towards me.

I didn't like the way he was taking to Diego. If this happened before last night with me and Diego, maybe I would think otherwise but that isn't the way to talk to someone about that. Diego clearly liked Lila and to say "she was just using you to get to me" clearly would make someone upset.

"You don't know what you're talk--"

Five teleported right in front of Diego, making Diego stop talking.

"If you don't do this, I'll kill you myself. Got it?" Five threatened Diego.

Diego went silent. I quickly put a message in Diego's mind saying sorry before Five grabbed me and teleported us both away.

(AU: Hey! So first of all.. The Handler seems to be the one pushing Five and Y/N together. Am I right? Also with Elliot's death, I thought that they didn't make that too much of a big deal. But I thought it was so heartbreaking and if I saw that I would be having nightmares until the day I died. Also I thought that Y/N and Diego should get along better! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you have a good day and night:).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 7.7K 69
It's quite annoying really. Whenever she walked into the room and everyone's heads snapped around to look at her. Perks of being her daughter. Though...
7.4K 278 17
"I have to do this thing alone, I have no other option." He tried reasoning with her but Y/n just shook her head. "You're wrong, there is always an o...
126K 3.3K 52
On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women w...
58.4K 1.1K 11
๐น๏ผŽ ๐ป๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  MอŸaอŸyฬฒ iอŸnอŸcอŸlอŸuอŸdอŸeอŸ mอŸaอŸtอŸuอŸrอŸeอŸ tอŸhอŸeอŸmอŸeอŸsอŸ๏ผŽ After Reginald Hargeeves adopted Eight children, he trained them for missions...