Miraculous Salty September

By lwandile13

Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September book... More

Day 1-Musicians Revenge
Day 2-Fashion Week
Day 3- An old enemy
Day 4- You can't get rid of me that easily
Day 5- Princess justice
Day 6- Princess justice part 2
Day 7-My twin comes to visit
Day 8- It only took him a few words
Day 9- Miraculous soul mates
Day 10- I'm not going to do it
Day 11- As cold as Ice
Request 2: The real me
Day 12: karaoke
Day 13: why wasn't I told of this
Day 14- Martha Wayne
Request 3: Be careful who you bully
Day 15: my parents are psycos
Request 4: Lila salt I just love it
Day 16- Getting told of by a bunny
Request 5: you messed with the crown
Day 17- Call me Mari-gold Ivy
Request 6:You picked the wrong side
Day 18- you chose to break up with me
Request 7: Moving to NYC
smartest decision ever
Day 19- fixing a broken melody
Request 8:I lost my job because of you
Day 20- Who's your favorite Wayne
Request 9: You messed with the wrong person
Day 21-tell me who sent you
On hold
Request 10: He's way too young for you
Day 22: Disrespect
Day 23: Disrespect part 2
Day 24: Melody
Request 11: Metropolis
Day 24: Homophobic
Day 25: Do I have to choose
Day 26: Cheating

Request 1: When your boyfriend invites your class

16K 224 203
By lwandile13

Requested by: Vegan_cat

Request: Could you maybe do one where the whole class minus the MPS leaves Mari. They start bullying her, both physically and mentally. So when the class goes to Gotham and Lila claims that Damian, his 'boyfriend' gave them the plane tickets when in reality he gave them to Marinette. He was planning on exposing Lila with help from his family.

Summary: Damian has just called Marinette telling her he missed her too much and was sending tickets for her to visit. When the tickets arrived Lila claims that his 'boyfriend'Damian gave them to her. She keeps on telling stories about how much he loves her not knowing that Damian on the other hand was planning her downfall.

(A/N hey so this is the first request I'm going to be doing. Yes I'm doing requests don't be afraid no matter how much you think your writing sucks I do rephrase. Please share your thoughts. I'll be waiting for you)

Marinette's POV

We're currently at the airport waiting for Miss Bustier to get our tickets. Apparently Lila is 'dating'Damian Wayne. That's just infuriating.

I mean she claimed she is dating my boyfriend. Miss Bustier came back empty handed as expected.

"Where are the tickets" Rose asks.

"It seems like they can't find our tickets" she says looking down not looking at anyone in the eyes.

"Can I try" I ask quietly.

"Agh what you gonna do Mari-trash" my former best friend says.

I ignore her and walk to the reception. I put on a smile and look up to the pretty lady.

"Hey" I greet sweetly.

"Well hello sweetie what may I do for you" she asks nicely flashing a smile.

"I'll like to get the tickets for my class", I reply.

"Well of course just tell me your name" he says.

"Marinette"

"Okay here they are" she says handing them to me "but it seems you and people of your choosing will be taking the private jet"

"I knew he'll do this" I said making her giggle.

I grab the tickets, thank the kind lady and head over to my class. I hand the tickets to Miss Bustier and grab Nino, Chloe, Kagami and Luka.

"Where are you taking us Mari-bug" Chloe asks.

"Private jet" I say.

"Damian" Luka asks.

"He doesn't like me riding the plane with people I don't know"

"Wow dude why" Nino asks.

"He thinks I'll catch some kind of disease, so practically he's overprotective"

"I haven't met him but I like him already" Kagami says "but he still has to prove himself to me"

"Ugh" I say as I make my way into the jet. I take a sit on the couch.

"You never told us how you meet" Luka says strumming his guitar.

"Uncle Jagged introduced us to each other. I've been visiting Gotham ever since. I later found out that his brother was my childhood brother figure, let's just say he didn't like the demon dating his angelic little sister" I grined.

"That's an understatement" Tikki says flying out.

"The kid threw a fit" Plag says. He has been staying with us ever since I took away Adrien's miraculous.

"Guys" I complained.

"Sounds interessssting" Sass says flying out and sitting himself of Lukas head. I had made the MPS permanent miraculous holders. Well they had to change their names, hairstyles and costumes. And the miraculous took another form.

"I want to meet him, if he can make the princess of Gotham happy then I approve" Pollen says grinning.

"Seems like young master has found her soulmate" wayzz says.

"Ok are all the kwamis attacking me.

"Not all of them" Chloe says.

"I want to meet him" Dussu squeals.

"Norro you okay there buddy" I ask gently. Turns out Hawkmoth used to harass the poor thing. It's a good thing his been defeated.

"I'm okay" he says softly. I kiss his forehead and we continue with our conversation. Well it was more of them teasing me of my relationship with Damian.

The jet soon lands. We walk out grab our luggage. I look around the airport and it seems as if the class hasn't arrived yet. I spot the Wayne's. Wow I wonder why they all came even Alfred. The Kent's are with them too.

"Dami" I say hugging my boyfriend.

"Hey Angel how you doing" he asks

"Am okay, hey Jay-Jay, Timmy, Cassy, Stephie,Mar'i, Kor'i, Dick,Bruce, Alfred, Barbara, auntie Selina,Lois, Clark and Jonny" I say giving them each a hug.

"Hey pixie pop" Jason replies.

"Hey blueberry" Dick says.

"Hello Miss Marinette" Alfred replies earning a playful glare from me making him chuckle " hello Marinette"

"Hey sunshine" Tim smiles.

"Hey sis" Cass says.

"Hey Mari" Stephanie says.

"Hi auntie Nette" Mar'i says.

"Hello Marinette" Kor'i says.

"Hey there short stacks" clark says ruffling my hair making me groan.

"Hey bluebell" Lois says.

"Hello your royal Highness" Barbara bows making me giggle.

"Hello mom" Jon says making me laugh.

"Hello kitten" auntie Selina.
"Hi Marinette" Bruce says.

"Guys these are my friends, well my little family, Chloe you already know, Nino - the DJ, Kagami- the overprotective fencer who you should never mess with and Luka - the musician" I introduce " guys these are the Waynes.

"Hey" they greeted each other.

"Where's the boyfriend I want to meet him" Kagami says.

"Tt that would be me" Damian states.

"You'll have to prove yourself" she says in a monotone voice.

"Are all people from Paris scary" Tim asks.

"Only the heroes" I say making them all giggle/chuckle.

"Don't worry Kagami I plan on proving how much I love her" Damian says smirking while snaking his arm around my waste.

Before I could ask what he meant by it a annoying voice is heard from behind me.

3rd persons POV

"Mari-sl*t" Ayla screamed "why are you harassing the poor guy, is this to make Adrien jealous"

The whole family starts to glare at them.

"Tho I don't approve of their relationship they make each other happy. Oh and you dare say anything negative about my sister again and you will be sorry" he says glaring at her.

"Jay I can protect myself" Marinette huffs making him snicker.

"Oh please like I believe that, you just doing this for attention you attention seeking b*tch" Ayla shouts attempting to slap her only to be held back by vines.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" Ivy says dropping in with harley.

"Ahhh" the class screams.

"Hey auntie I and H" Marinette says smiling "remember no killing"

"We're not making any promises" the joker says dropping in.

Adrien's POV

As the joker drops on people being to freak out but when they spot Marinette they mummer something about the princess of Gotham and go back to what they were doing.

"Hey uncle J, ok so who else is here" Marinette asks.

"Only me" the riddler says.

At this point the class is freaking out.

"Next question, why are you here" Marinette asks.

"Well we heard that you were getting bullied" Ivy says.

"WHAT, she's the bully" Ayla screams.

"Say the girl who just tried to slap her for no reason" she deadpans.

"I'm here to kill a certain cat" the joker says making me gulp.

"Ok that it I want them out of Gotham now" Marinette says.

"You can't do that" Lila screams.

"Sweety I can" she smiles.

Marinette's POV

"I don't think Bruce would like that. He thinks of me as a daughter. Well I am dating his youngest son" Lila says making us all laugh.

"What you laughing at she can sue you" Ayla screams.

"She's not the one getting sued" Bruce says.

"No no no Bruce, Damian what did you do" I ask.

"Oh there getting sued" Jason says.

"Here are the papers and tickets your plane leaves in 30 minutes" he says handing them to them.

"And who are you to do that" Ayla screams.

"Bruce Wayne" making them pale.

"Julika, let's go sis" Luka says.

"You guys knew about this didn't you" I ask.

"Yep your boyfriend over there called us to inform us of his plan" Kagami says.

"Young masters it's time to go" Alfred says.

"I advise you guys leave, you are not safe in Gotham" I say leaving them all gaping like fish.

✨✨✨

Hey I'm done with my first request. If you want your opinion to be voiced send your request.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 2.3K 21
Just a bunch of salty one shots for all those who love a bit of salt in Miraculous
79.2K 1K 37
Salt. Says it in the title. Requests are open at anytime. DISCONTINUED! I never thought I would have to discontinue another book. I'm so sorry
112K 3.8K 18
❝If I was going to give up out of sheer rejection, what was the point in loving you in the first place?❞ *** Marinette Dup...
210K 3.8K 43
So... I may be a little late but I wanted to try and test my writing skills out... DAMINETTE ♡ Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from MLB or DC...