JUJUTSU KAISEN X READER (ONE...

By burossamu606

One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially... More

❖[Request Page] |【 CLOSE】
❖ Anniversary | Gojo Satoru x Reader
❖ Burden | Kento Nanami
❖Author's Note |No THANXX No Life
❖Attention | Megumi Fushiguro
❖Weirdo | Gojo Satoru
❖ Seashell | Yuji Itadori
❖Star | Yuji Itadori
❖ Misunderstanding |Gojo Satoru
❖ Wait | Suguru Geto
❖ Recharge | Gojo Satoru
❖Chance |Kento Nanami
❖ Short | Megumi Fushiguro
❖ Don't Ignore me | Gojo Satoru
❖ Hero | Yuji Itadori
❖Compliment | Kento Nanami
❖ Flowers | Toge Inumaki
❖Remember Me | Toge Inumaki
❖ Nightmare | Megumi Fushiguro
❖Deserve it | Yuji Itadori
❖ Out of love | Mei Mei x Male reader
❖ Jealousy | Kasumi Miwa x Male Reader
❖ Celebration | Jujutsu Kaisen
❖Queen | Sukuna
❖ Different | Sukuna
❖Drunk | Noritoshi Kamo
❖Stalker| Mahito
❖Stay | Mahito
❖Smile | Toge Inumaki
❖Unexpected | Sukuna
❖Rewind | Megumi Fushiguro
❖Date | Yuji Itadori
❖Amity | Nobara and Reader
❖Midnight | Gojo Satoru
❖Library | Maki x Male reader
❖ Photo | Megumi Fushiguro
❖ Just Us | Junpei Yoshino
❖ Importance | Sukuna
❖Laughter | Toge Inumaki
❖Last Time | Geto x reader x Gojo

❖Weak | Noritoshi Kamo

24.2K 426 171
By burossamu606

Growing up from a strict family and environment, you always felt the enormous pressure, pushing you down years after years. Eyes are looking at your every action and every movement, the need to be the strongest and be someone you aren't.

"You are the next in line."

Just by those words, it hunted you since you were a child. Being compared to each family and being compared to your father was the greatest nightmare you had.

Your father is a powerful, honored shaman and the leader of your clan. Thus, they expected that you must be the same, only because you inherited your father's rare ability, forcing you to be the same as him.

'The great test.' each clan called, is an individual test for every chosen candidate, whether you are the rightful heir to lead and hold the responsibility of your family's name, the (L/N)-clan. And now, your respected grandfather is coming to be your judge after your-one month preparation.

You were quiet about the subject to your friends, leaving them clueless, knowing that they would love to help, but they already did a lot of things for you, and you didn't want to take their time or bother them.

Whenever they come and ask what you have been doing, you always decline and choose not to respond, when they already noticed that your cheerful face no longer became the same as you pushed yourself to practice to the fullest than you usually do.

But from your actions, you are unaware that while you've been keeping secrets, you are making Noritoshi irritated, day after day.

You see him as your caring, older brother, despite being the same of age as he was a mature person than you are. Both of you are best friends since you were a child where you share each other's deepest, darkest secrets. Thus, he knows you more than anyone.

In the middle of the night, you sneaked out of your room to push yourself to the limit, not minding whether you overdo it because you wanted to change your clan's mindset and lead them in the right path.

You remembered what they did to you and your father. A clueless little girl, forced against your will to be separated from your good father to train and study, not knowing that it would be the last warmth you will feel from him.

You can barely imagine his face and his voice, but you can feel the feelings he brought to you. He poured out his fatherly love you that you always seek. You wish to go back in time where the two of you shared your smiles and laughter. To change the past where he was supposed to die with you from his side.

Hence, you have been internally cursing and hating the system where only for the reason of producing the rightful heir, they would remove all the traces of love and acceptance.

You practiced day and night the sword skill your father passed to you, your stance, and every ability you have to improve and show. You admit that you look down at yourself and define yourself as a weak person as you fully understand that your family may forsake you and reject your whole being, but that didn't stop your will to grow inside-out. Not for them but you and your father.

You trained and trained, but in the middle of the night, you saw a figure leaning in a tree. His gaze is on you while he has seriousness in his eyes, seeking for an answer. He went towards you as you stop your actions.

"Explain everything."

Noritoshi summarized every question he wanted to ask with a hint of anger in his voice with only two words. You know that you hurt him as a friend when you promised each other not to keep any secrets, but seeing him getting angry like that means that it is a serious business.

"Grandfather is coming for 'The Test.'"

You look down, guilty for not saying anything for your so-called friends. He burrowed his eyebrows more, breaking the calm face he was having.

"Don't push yourself. I'll help you train. And it's best if you don't keep everyone in the dark."

You looked up at and were surprised by what he responded. He was still wearing his poker face, but his voice was soft, filled with worry. You were having a hard time deciphering Noritoshi's mind, but you knew you couldn't resist.

From the following days, it became a habit for you to wake up early and meet with Noritoshi together, as he trained you physically, mentally, and emotionally. He began to correct you and teach you a lot of things, which made you respected him more that you began calling him Sensei.

In the middle of that, you became honest with your friends and told them what was happening, making them ecstatic from what you did. You accepted their offer of help as they gave you tips and their supports, but Noritoshi remained to be your most helpful Sensei at that point.

Time flies so fast that you were left with a week before your grandfather arrives. You know you improved a lot in the past weeks with Noritoshi, as you always scratch him, but he still won over you.

You kept quiet about how you are feeling, but he can see in your eyes that you are getting more tense and nervous from the fact that you aren't confident in passing. Little did you know, Noritoshi is more anxious because he fully understands you well as the next leader of the Kamo clan.

For the remaining days, your training with him became arduous. He became harsh whenever you made a mistake or wanted to take a rest for a bit. You were hurt from his sudden change of attitude, saying that it was for you to improve yourself.

You had two more days to train, and Noritoshi tested your physical and mental ability, whether you improved or not. You had a lot of confidence to win against him, thinking that you are winning, but at his last strike, he won.

He looked down at you and wore his usual poker face as you thought that he might encourage you to stand up and fight again, but he didn't. Instead, he said those words that broke you.

"You're weak. Give it up (Y/N)."

He left you alone, sitting down in a forest. Your mind went blank until you noticed that tears were flowing in your face. You wiped them out, but they continued to flow until you cried silently and took all those hurtful words he told you.

Noritoshi knows you well and didn't want to be soft to you and fought you seriously because he didn't want you to get hurt in the latter. That made him harsher and harsher, even though he knows that he hurts you enough.

"Break her apart, and use that as her strength, huh?"

He heard Mai as he ignored her, but she continued speaking.

"You do know that you already hurt her enough, don't you? You must've been by her side at times like this."

He stopped at his steps and clenched his hands.

"I must do whatever I can to help her. That is my way of doing things. I believe you know the feeling of being rejected, and I don't want that to happen to (Y/N)."

He continued to walk away as he left Mai, shouting, "Just marry her already! You're welcome for bringing my bad memories!" and smiled.

Soon after, Noritoshi was right. You used your weakness as your strength and never gave up from training to the fullest until your grandfather came the next day.

He began to examine you when you wore the right clothes, as well as the aura you were having that made your grandfather curious about your strength.

You are serious about passing the test, having that willingness in your heart. Now, the only thing to do is to beat your grandfather.

Your fight with him started as the principal, teachers, and your schoolmates watched the situation. He moved with an enormous speed that your eyes failed to comprehend, but you remembered your training with Noritoshi until you got used to the abilities your grandfather had.

You used your cursed swords as your weapon and simultaneously attacked. Your audience was shocked by the growth you had in the past month because of the equal strength you showed.

It was hours, but it felt like minutes. The two of you are tired and weary, but you didn't stop. You were so close to beating your grandfather. Until he ended everything by tricking you from advancing and striking him, but in reality, he was at your back all along.

You were defeated.

He went to you and called you a failure of the clan while you clenched your sword and burrowed your eyebrows in frustration and anger. You agreed to your grandfather from what he was saying as you looked down and didn't dare to look at Noritoshi's eyes when he sees you like that.

Your grandfather was about to slap you, but then it was stopped. Noritoshi came to help you. He threw your grandfather's hands back and covered you. He courageously answered him despite their difference of superiority.

"(Y/N)(L/N) she is the rightful heir of the (L/N) clan. She trained day and night on her own, only to prove to all of you that she is worthy. She has the willingness to change all of your wrong teachings, and put love to everyone in your clan."

You looked at Noritoshi, shocked at his words about you.

"She may be physically weak as of now, but she is strong in heart and her mind than any other. She doesn't need your approval, Mr. (L/N). I hope you wouldn't regret your decision."

Noritoshi seriously looked at his eyes, while you stood up and looked fired up as you dared your grandfather for another round. He saw your new reaction as if you are a new person.

Your grandfather was amused by you and accepted defeat only when he saw your eyes. Everyone was surprised and curious by his decision as he explained, "This is a test of your heart, not your physical ability. Although this man helped you, you still stood up. Congratulations (Y/N). You passed."

Words cannot explain how glad you are feeling. You wanted to thank Noritoshi, but your friends pulled you and celebrated with you, while your grandfather had a chat with him.

"You must've taken a liking of my granddaughter. You would do a great job being by her side." he patted Noritoshi's shoulder and left him while continuing, "Take care of her. You know how stubborn she is." Norithoshi was about to decline, but he changed his thought and smiled when he already earned the trust of your grandfather.

Your grandfather talked to you as he said, "You're a good child. I'm sorry for the past, visit us more if you like, and train earnestly, being the head isn't a joke." and left after he smiled at you.

You saw Noritoshi as you subconsciously run and hug him. You thanked him, and from his efforts and support to you, he mirrored you back, until you realized what state you are. You tried to move, but you couldn't escape his grip.

"Uhm, Noritoshi?"

"You deserve it. I'm happy for you."

You smiled cheerfully and said, "I guess I'm not weak anymore." you cooed and looked at him, remembering the words he told you while he apologized from his rash words.

You forgave him and murmured a bit about what he said a while, but he ignored you and immediately put his lips into yours. The whole school became quiet and blushing from the scene that happened, making everyone shout as they took their cameras.

You were startled by his actions and all those consecutive good things that are happening to you. Your face became red as you covered your lips when he stood up, smiling.

"May I inform you (Y/N), no one would do that if the person likes you. And I believe that you already know how I feel about you."

He smirked to you and went to the others to delete the pictures they took and ran as fast as they could. He left you confused while your soul also left your body, so you decided to run, demanding for a valid explanation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 5.6K 43
Another collection of oneshots revolving around the Jujutsu Kaisen characters ❤ Hope you'll enjoy the chapters to come 😁
30.2K 811 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
3.5K 40 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...
96.1K 3.1K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...