MY ROCKSTAR.

By Writing_Addict2

Axel Pierce, is a famous singer in the band Envy. He's currently on tour with his band, but when he has to wa... More

1 (Edited)
2 (Edited)
3 (Edited)
4 (Edited)
5 (Edited)
6 (Edited)
7 (Edited)
8 (Edited)
9 (Edited)
10 (Edited)
11 (Edited)
12 (Edited)
13 (Edited)
14 (Edited)
15 (Edited)
16 (Edited)
17 (Edited)
18 (Edited)
19 (Edited)
20 (Edited)
21 (Edited)
22 (Edited)
23 (Edited)
24 (Edited)
25 (Edited)
26 (Edited)
27 (Edited)
28 (Edited)
29 (Edited)
30 (Edited)
31 (Edited)
32 (Edited)
33 (Edited)
34 (Edited)
35 (Edited)
36 (Edited)
37 (Edited)
38 (Edited)
39 (Edited)
40 (Edited)
41 (Edited)
42 (Edited)
43 (Edited)
44 (Edited)
45 (Edited)
46 (Edited)
47 (Edited)
48 (Edited)
49 (Edited)
50 (Edited)
51 (Edited)
52 (Edited)
53 (Edited)
54 (Edited)
55 (Edited)
56 (Edited)
57 (Edited)
58 (Edited)
59 (Edited)
60 (Edited)
61 (Edited)
62 (Edited)
63 (Edited)
64 (Edited)
65 (Edited)
66 (Edited)
68 (Edited)
69 (Edited)
70 (Edited)
71 (Edited)
72 (Edited)
73 (Edited)
74 (Edited)
75 (Edited)
76 (Edited)
77 (Edited)
78 (Edited)
79 (Edited)
80 (Edited)
81 (Edited)
82 (Epilogue)

67 (Edited)

67 3 0
By Writing_Addict2

IVY'S POV
It's been two weeks since New Years, making me a little over ten weeks along.

We'd actually hadn't have anyone over since the party, but Axel currently had the guys over.

And some of the girls would be coming over in a few, Angelina has a class and Elora had a doctors appointment.

I was upstairs with Morgan trying to put her down for a nap, I had just finished giving her a bottle and was trying to change her diaper.

But ever since she started walking she won't stay still, she was almost eleven months and was a little worm.

But once I managed to get her diaper changed I put her in her crib and made sure she had everything she needed.

I grabbed her empty bottle and went down to the kitchen and rinsed it out, and headed into the living room where Axel and guys were.

I sat on Axel's lap and his arms wrapped themselves around me. "Sorry I was putting Morgan down." I said and Roland waved his hand in dismissal.

"How far along are you now?" Roland asked which slightly surprised me.

"Just over ten weeks, so we're getting there." I smiled.

We had only been talking for five minutes when I heard Morgan crying, which she never cries during her naps.

"I'm gonna go check on her, see if there's something wrong." I said as I  got off Axel's lap.

As I was walking up the stairs I heard her calling my name, which just further broke my heart as to why she was crying.

"Mama! Mama!" Her cries only got louder as I opened her door, and when her eyes landed on me she immediately reached her arms out for me.

"What's the matter Momo?" I asked looking her over, there was a mass amount of drool on her as she couldn't keep her fingers out her mouth.

And on top of that I could tell she had a slight fever, so I knew all of this could mean one thing. She was teething, yet again.

I tried to see where the teeth were coming in at, but she wouldn't have it.

"Let's get you some medicine yeah?" I said and she had slightly calmed down by now.

Once we were in the kitchen I got the thermometer and checked her tempt.

It was low grade at 98.6, I then gave her some baby Tylenol that would help with pain and bring her tempt down.

After she had her medicine, I gave her a teething ring from the freezer and she immediately put it in her mouth and began bitting on it.

I went back into the living room and Axel had a sad look on his face upon seeing her.

"She's teething again?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He reached his arms out and I handle her to him and she cuddled into his side.

I grabbed one of her favorite stuff animals and gave it to her.

"Do we need to go?" Thorn asked.

I sat next to Axel and smiled. "No she'll be okay, I gave her some medicine that should start helping soon." I told him and he nodded his head.

I was rubbing her head as it was the closest thing to me when I heard knocking in the kitchen.

I got up and opened the door and saw it was Elora. "Hey girly." I said hugging her.

"Hey bitch." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"You need to stop with that, it's rubbing off on my sister." I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Just think of it as a term of endearment." She said and I shook my head.

We went into the living room and she walked over to Lincoln, who stood up and kissed her and then they both sat down.

"Is she okay?" Elora asked looking at Morgan.
"She's fine, she woke up from her nap cause she's teething once again." I told her.

"Oh good, I thought she was sick." She said.

"Hey Thorn, can you text Angelina that she can just come in when she gets here? I don't feel like getting up again." I laughed and he nodded his head.

"How are you feeling by the way? Elora asked.
"Still nauseous and throwing up, but it hasn't been terrible the last few days." I said.

"She said she'll be here in a few minutes, she just pulled into the neighborhood." Thorn said and I nodded my head.

Morgan need her diaper changed so I took her from Axel and laid her on a blanket on the floor.

"Hey Thorn? You wanna change her diaper?" I asked and his eyes widen,
Making us laugh.

"I'm kidding you don't have to." I laughed.

I was cleaning Morgan up when Angelina walked in, I could tell she wanted to sit next to Thorn. But I guess she thought better and sat next to Elora.

"How was class?" Axel asked her.

I secured Morgan's diaper and handed her back to Axel and sat back down.

"It was fine, I'm so tired though. And it was so hard to focus cause they wouldn't stop moving." She said leaning her head on the back of the couch.

I looked over at Thorn and he was staring at her.

I grabbed my phone and texted Thorn and Angelina and told them they need to say something, because at this point they're only torturing themselves.

They looked at me and then at each other and nodded their heads. "Me and Thorn have a bit of an announcement." Angelina said, and that definitely got Axel's attention.

"Thorn an I have decided to make things official between each other." Angel said and it seems like a weight had been lifted off her.

"I knew it, the way you guys stare at each other was a little sus." Elora said making me laugh.

"Damn, I'm not single. But I feel single now." Roland said standing up and letting Angelina have his spot that was next to Thorn.

"Awe, just four and a half months and Arlo will be here." I said and he smiled and nodded his head.

We'd order pizza and a few other things, but instead of eating in the dinning room like we usually do we ate in the living room.

"You'd think with her teething she wouldn't want to eat." Elora said and I nodded my head.

"I know, but it doesn't even faze her." I said looking at Morgan who was just eating away.
...............................................................
A/N: Pretty chill chapter, but Thorn and Angelina are officially official lol. So that's exciting.

Things are going to get pretty crazy around here, especially since we're nearing the end of the book.

I hope you guys enjoyed this one.

Comment&Vote.

Love you guys!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19M 647K 70
Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, his brows touched together as he looked at...
2.4M 91K 95
Chelsea Madison, 25, had a story book life. She grew up in Seattle, Washington with two parents who loved her very much, gave her everything that sh...
785K 16.6K 78
Jade Collins is a 19 years old teenager. She has just completed her degree for Media Makeup at the College of Fashion, in London. Just as she is done...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...