𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙡𝙚�...

Door -yoonbae

A Yandere Nagito Komaeda x fem!reader story ... Meer

⚠️Before we start⚠️
One
Two
Three
Five: Class Trial Part Two
Six: Class Trial Part Three
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
1k special~ memes
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
2K Special - memes part dos😳😳
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Last thing i wanted to say!
100k Thank you!
Lord forgive me--

Four: Class Trial Part One

15.5K 526 3.7K
Door -yoonbae

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Words: 1154

Warnings:
Slight swearing

Definition Of The Day:

C h i h i r o • F u j i s a k i
My angel and literal baby pls protect him😔

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Right off the bat, I noticed wood missing from the first few steps slanded upwards. Under the house standing on unstable polls were grass mixed in with concrete. If I bent down I could pick at a few strands. Odd sounds coming from inside would send a shiver down the strongest man in the worlds spine.

'Was this really the best place to hold a party?'

Nagito grinned at me, a smile that hadn't left his lips the moment he got a moment of silence with me. Opening the door to the old and broken building, darkness ran away from the light. Right by the door, two brooms and buckets. Nagito softly handed me a boom and carried both the buckets inside himself.

I could easily run away back to my cottage. Leaving all the cleaning alone to Nagito, but in the end I felt guilty.

'Here goes nothing...'

We walked slowly, the door being our only source of light. We both hugged the wall. Our bodies warming up next to each other.

"I think I found the light switch." He called out. Soon the lights slowly flickered on.

"I wish you kept them off... this place is less creeper without the lights on.."

"Don't worry, Y/N!" Nagito grinned. "I'm here to protect you!"

"Great.." was all I could responded with.

'Somehow I feel less safe....'

We got to work. Sweeping and mopping up the floor. Wiping down the windows and tables. It was quiet till slight giggles were heard from Nagito.

"Um... knock it off please?" I asked him.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just, ha..HAHA." He bursted out into giggling fits. I dropped my broom and backed up slowly. The flaxen man gripped onto his shoulders, his nails digging into his arms.

"W-what's wrong with you?!" I bumped into the door. I tried to unlock it, but it was sealed shut. "Open the door!"

"I'm sorry, I've just wanted a moment alone with you for s-so long.. I couldn't contain showing you my true self."

"OPEN THE DOOR!"

"I want to s-show you....your true hope. T-The one that lies deep within you." He trailed towards me. "Y/N...you have the bright Hope out of anyone in this entire island..."

"LET ME GO-"

"You're not leaving till I show you your true hope.."

His hands slammed against the side of my head. I shivered and froze in place. His hot breath mixed in with mine. He slid his hands down from the door and onto my shoulders.

"N-n.."

"I don't mean to scare you, Y/N~" he backed up and inter winded our fingers together. Slowly crouching down and picked up a broomstick. "Let's get back to cooking, mm?"

"S-sure.."

Fuck. Why didn't I push him off me?

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

"Good job with cleaning you two." Byakuya compliments. The wood creaking under his white boots. "This will be quite appealing for tonight."

"Thank you! That means so much coming from you!" Byakuya rolled his eyes and pointed at me.

"Y/N! Go ahead and help TeruTeru bring out the dishes for tonight."

"Why me? I'm tired..." I objected. Byakuya glared at me and I sighed. "I'll get it, I'll get it..."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
(Is it bad that I included a time skip here?)

"IT COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN YOU!" Hajime screamed pointing at nagito. I cleaned my ears and mumbled, 'does he really have to yell that line every chance he gets?' "Nagito..., it was you, wasn't it?"

"M...Me...?"

"When we check everyone's positions just before the blackout... you were the only one who stood next to that cord."

"In other words... you're saying no one but nagito could have used that cord as a guide! Nekumaru questioned.

"T...That's just a coincidence!" Nagito looked around and eyed me. "Y/N! Please tell them that I'm innocent!"

I raised my elbows up from the stand I was leaning on, "I haven't been paying attention at all—"

"I SEE!"

"Hey, hajime. Next time you scream in my ear, I'm going to rip your lips off."

"S-sorry! Nagito... you'd been cleaning the big hall the entire day since this morning with Y/N, right? You had all the time in the world to place that knife there!"

"T...That's...!"

"You were standing near the cord. You were chosen for cleaning duty. It's strange how you're the only one who can be connected to that knife!"

"I...I'm telling you, it's a coincidence!" He sputtered. "Besides, Y/N would've seen me place something under the table!"

"Their were many moments you two were separated when cleaning, you could've easily slipped the knife under the table. Besides, If it was only one thing, that would be possible... But two such coincidences are a little too much... Hmmm, I wonder... Is it really possible for such a coincidence to exist? It's even possible... that you set yourself up for cleaning duty so you could set up the knife there, right...?" Hajime started to grill nagito.

    The sickly, pale, white hair man started to sweat through his green jacket.... ew.

    "Now that you mention it... It was nagito who prepared the chopsticks when we drew lots to decide on cleaning duty..." NEKUMARU NIDAI (scream his name with me) put one hand on his chin.

     "Actually, I, ah... I thought something like that might happen, so I prepared some in advance."

How about... cleaning duty goes to the person who pulls the two chopsticks
with the red marks on it?

That's fair, isn't it?

      "So it wasn't a regular lottery... you set it up somehow, didn't you? You lost that drawing on purpose to get cleaning duty, didn't you?"

     "......." 'huh? He's not saying anything? ' "U -..uu...! "

     "And... that strange act just now... Was that also part of your plan...?" Nekumaru growled.

Fuyuhiko clenched his fist. "You tried to dampen our spirits and cover up your crime, didn't you?!"

"Is that right? Say something, right now!"

"Nn...n...!" He placed his hands on his head.

"N-Nagito? Are you..." I asked quietly.

        "Komaeda, if you have a counterargument, let's hear it...! To tell you the truth, I don't want to believe it.. We investigated together... and you've been so kind... To think that you're the culprit who killed Togami..."

       "N...ngu...!"

"Komaeda, say something!!" Nagito held his stomach and started to bend over. Sweat started to pour out of his body rapidly.

    "N-nagito!" His purples started to swirl.

     "Nn...nnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuu...!!"

     "Ha...! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! The Super High-school Levels stand together and rise against the despair of their friend's death!
Aa, this is such a magnificent, beautiful sight...!"

"What the actual fuck...." I muttered under my breath. "This guy is out of control..."

⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

51.4K 1.5K 21
In which Nagito realizes he has a crush on Hajime because of something someone says in a groupchat he creates. Only some parts of the story will be i...
90.5K 3.2K 14
. . . I am Hajime Hinata. I am Izuru Kamukura. I was the cause for all my friend's comatose's. I uploaded the virus. Chiaki is gone because of m...
2.2K 130 36
"Once he's finished, he re-zips the onesie up and envelops me in a tight embrace. "I will never allow anyone to even lay a finger on you ever again,"...
316K 7.9K 30
You will be mine... Mine and mine alone... Forever... And ever... You'll never escape... From my love... Ever... *** What is love? Is it an emotion...