「 Girls' Frontline 」Nikolay's...

By Dualpen

After several years of living off his survival skills and scavenger instincts to come around trouble, weather... More

Attention all readers, new and old, before you read!
Ch. 1: Keep it Going
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5: First contract
Chapter 6: New faces on sight
Chapter 7: Fallen falcons
Chapter 8: Hunt
Chapter 9: Liberation
Chapter 10: Frozen Journey
Chapter 11: Snowy Relaxation
Chapter 12: Cry of the eyass
Chapter 13: Old time jabs
Chapter 14: New year, new life
Chapter 15: Settling down
Chapter 16: A calm day
Chapter 17: Preparations for the play
Chapter 19: Start of the red show
Chapter 20: Introduction
Chapter 21: Crux
Chapter 22: Denouement
Chapter 23: Good morning
Chapter 24: Daily life continues
Chapter 25: Springs notice
Chapter 26: A timely arrival
Chapter 27: Getting back on track
Chapter 28: Old but gold
Chapter 29: Lockdown shenanigans
Chapter 30: Talkful day
Chapter 31: A hint of distrust
Chapter 32: New thinking
Chapter 33: Paperwork
Chapter 34: Bitter memories
Chapter 35: Working day
Chapter 36: Cloudy
Chapter 37: Recruting
Chapter 38: Little tour
Chapter 39: Arrival
Chapter 40: Release

Chapter 18: Starring the puppeteer

186 11 5
By Dualpen

???: Are we really sure there is a repair kit around here?

Said the doll looking at the other two who kept inspecting the shop trying to find a toolbox or any tool at all to help them repair their damaged vehicle.

???: Perhaps, we need to check anyways, not like we can ask for assistance seeing the radio isn't working for some reason

Responded one of the dolls looking around the shelves, her MTAR-21 hanging from her neck as the sling wiggled around with each move she did.

???: Hm the situation we are in is indeed troublesome, but nothing we can't handle

Said the third doll of the group, her red eyes hovering over the abandoned shop many shelves and boxes, a sigh exiting her mouth as she adjusted her pink hair and went up to the door where the doll with an IWS2000 stood guard, with her gloved hands she slightly opened the curtain and looked out herself, the streets still empty as before, yet after the ambush, they didn't really feel safe in such silence.

???: Hmm... at this rate, it will be nightfall...

???: Don't we have the necessary tools in the humvee Negev?

The doll shook her head in denial and turned around slightly too look at her while answering the question.

Negev: We got tools for light repairs but the ambush damaged some parts that would be difficult to repair on the field without proper tools, besides 

Continued Negev relaxing a bit and putting one of her hands to rest on her waist, her eyes hovering around the shop once more to make sure.

Negev: If we stayed there trying to figure out what to do we would probably get ambushed again, we need to act quickly and keep our heads low for a while...

She said and adjusted her gloves afterward, IWS nodded and looked at the other doll now.

IWS: Any luck with finding the tools X95?

X95: Hm... Sadly its all junk... Though there is a cute plushie here

Said X95 taking the little plush from the shelve and dusting it off, then showing it off to her teammates.

Negev: Hoo its indeed cute, looks like a seal?

IWS: Hmm it looks like a rhino to me

X95: Maybe it's some mythological creature?

The three of them now stared down at the little plushie, thinking on what could it really be, either way, it was cute in their eyes although it was a bit torn but nothing some sewing couldn't fix.

Negev: Let's go to the next building, perhaps we find something there

The other two dolls nodded and adjusted their weapons while Negev went to the counter and folded the bipod on her machinegun and picked it up afterward, the group of three quickly after made their way towards the back exit and carefully went outside inspecting their surroundings for any danger indications.

IWS: I think we are clear...

X95: Alleys seem empty also

Negev: Good, keep an eye out

Said Negev sternly and checked the belt currently feed into her weapon, after making sure she had enough ammo already loaded for a possible encounter she signaled X95 to lead the way and be their point man, now the group of three slowly made their way through rubble and trash that was around the streets into their next building.

X95: The door is locked...

Negev: Let's circle around and find another entrance

X95 nodded and kept leading the way for them, the team of three passed by the alley beside the building as the others full of trash and abandoned objects, and without really any complications they almost exited the alley into the back of that row of buildings.

Yet as soon as they passed by a big pile of rubble X95 felt like she stepped on something tense, freezing instantly as she looked down not moving, to her luck it wasn't any kind of explosives but the bad thing was it was more of an alarm than anything else as several empty cans and crystal bottles suddenly made noise by either braking or wiggling around hitting each other.

Negev: Agh, quickly

Negev let out taking the lead of the team and making her way out of the alley, looking around the street seemenigly to be still empty but it was just a matter of minutes till the "swarm" made its way here, her eyes snapped from side to side as they quickly found the entrance into the building they wanted to inspect, making her way there she jumped over a broken sofa and rammed the door with her shoulder, the door flinched but didn't open, it was closed with key like the one in the front entrance, IWS and X95 were close behind her and saw how she failed to open the door, Negev gritted her teeth and backed off before unfolding her bipod and using it as a foregrip unleashing a burst of around 5 to 7 bullets into the lock, ramming the door again afterward it finally opened letting the group in, the hardware store was quite big inside but they couldn't waste time searching for tools now that they had imminent combat.

Negev: Take a defensive position IWS, X95 cover the front flank

Said Negev recovering from the ramming of the door and making her way inside the store's many shelves and sections.

The two dolls followed her instructions and made their way quickly to the front of the shop, as per Negev she quickly walked up to some shelves and dropped them with all their hardware, and after that another one, and another one till she made and improvised barricade out of tools, construction materials, and metal shelves. Sliding behind it she quickly positioned herself and deployed the bipod on her machinegun pivoting it on top of one of the shelves, whoever dared to enter through that spot would be meet with a storm of 7.62 mm bullets, making herself more comfortable she let her cheek rest on the comb of the stock and aimed her sights onto the middle of the door they just broke through, taking a sharp breath before relaxing her whole body to properly manage the machinegun.

As for her teammates, IWS made her way towards the middle of the store where she also knocked off some shelves but just to make space for her anti-material rifle setting up the bipod of it she now aimed in a concealed position towards the front entrance, which was also guarded by X95 who took cover behind the counters, ready to spring into action if needed, the group now waited silently inside the dark of the hardware shop as they could already hear their enemies moving through the outside rubble quickly.

The three of them patiently waited seeing the movements of their enemies thanks to the shadows reflected by the setting sun. Then they finally appeared, Negev silently followed with her iron sights the group of dolls that entered by the back entrance, the griffon soldier waiting for the right time to unleash hell, and then she had the opportunity seeing how a lot of them pilled up on the door almost in a conga line, opening fire the belt of bullets started to vanish in a quick pace as muzzle flash of the machinegun illuminated Negev's smile who didn't let a single one live, the puppets dropped as flies tore by the 7,62mm lead, and she didn't stop firing even when the enemies inside were neutralized as she started shooting blindly through the wall, coolant and small pieces of metal splattering all around inside and outside of the building.

Then the roar of the machinegun died out, it was complete silence, which was new as previously they didn't kill so few. Their numbers were out of place.

Negev: Hm... They didn't even shoot back...

With narrowed eyes, she kept observing the scene through her iron sights, no signs of a second wave from the back, then something caught her ear. Shotgun fire, and pistol caliber rounds wheezing in the distance, it was almost like a soft rumbling on her ear.

Negev: The other group got cut by someone...

She decided to quickly reload just in case and picked up her machinegun slowly walking backwards towards her teammates, reaching near IWS she gave her a side look and crouched down.

Negev: You also hear that?

IWS nodded still looking through her scope yet keeping her ears peeled, if IWS could hear it X95 also so she wasn't experiencing hallucinations, there was someone else in town.

IWS: What do we do?

She asked Negev quietly, receiving a hmm in response from the red-eyed doll as she still kept her focus on the back door.

Negev: It's a 50 50 chance of being a mutual enemy... But I doubt the puppets will give us a truce to get rid of some new pest...

Said Negev in a thinkful tone, snapping her focus out of the back door and now using her eyes to analyze the shop and continued.

Negev: Let's keep our heads low and focus on our main task for now

IWS nodded and so did Negev in acknowledgment as she then signaled X95 to get over here, making her way quickly towards them keeping her head down now the group was taking cover behind the little bunker IWS made.

Negev: Check the shelves in the mechanic section and come back here afterward, we will keep guard, don't rush it but be quick

X95 nodded and sprinted out of the bunker into the other sections of the shop to find the tools they needed.

·····

R5: That was the last one

Sveta: Tch the zombies are even here, this seems like a really disgusting twisted joke at this point...

Said Sveta using the bayonet on her saiga to penetrate the back of a dead vespid's head.

R6: Hm true... So they are not SF?

Sveta: Apparently not, well they were, keyword, were

R4: I'm more concerned if by entering in contact with them we could get contaminated

Said R4 reloading her Ump40 and then starting to stomp the head of a ripper several times until it was destroyed.

Sveta: They seem to be directly connected to the virus... I doubt they can infect you by just contact

R4: Contact or not it's still creepy that they have been brought back from the dead to be mere pawns...

Sveta: Hm... They at least easy to kill

Said Sveta cutting the head of a dragoon of her neck and throwing it away as if it was just a trash bag.

Sveta: Let's go and search for an electronics store quickly, I want to get a radio and communications running before we need to fend off more brainless scrap bags

The R sisters nodded and followed Sveta who still was their point man, Sveta's eyes hovered over the streets lifeless trash, sight stopping only when her eyes met with a shop sign to reconfirm to her if it was an electronics shop or not. The group of four kept going like this down the street for a good while, not really finding what they wanted yet the aura of the place became grimmer and grimmer with each step. Soon enough they reached an open door leading inside a pretty big building apparently, the door seemingly forced open as the abandoned furniture around it had apparent damage.

Sveta: Looks like a general store... Hey keep guard I'm gonna go inside and check

Said Sveta to R4 who nodded and now took control of the squad for now while Sveta carefully made her way through the furniture and looked down into the darkness of the building.

Sveta: This is why I hate not having night vision integrated into me...

Sveta carefully took two steps forward but as soon as she decided to give the third one a flash alerted her because out of nowhere a volley of bullets hit her chest, leg, and cheek before she dodged into cover, the machinegun fire kept illuminating the dark of the building as the 7,62 bullets wheezed over the shelve Sveta knocked out into the ground and used as a trench.

Sveta: What the hell?!

Negev: Wait... It can talk?

Slowly Negev lowered the pressuring fire upon Sveta's position, for their intel they know for certain puppets can't talk and besides... She shrugged off a really long burst of fire...

Sveta rubbed off the zones where she was hit, an itchy feeling on her skin as she got rid of the remaining led fragments on her skin by rubbing the hit zones.

Sveta: I fucking swear I hate this zombo bitches! Now with fucking machineguns where the hell do they get them?!

Negev: ... Wait!

She yelled and stopped firing.

Negev: You ain't a puppet?!

Sveta: What the hell is a puppet?! Wait no who the hell are you if you ain't an SF zombie?

Said Sveta peeking slightly out of her cover, Negev stopped resting her cheek on the comb of the stock but still kept her finger around the trigger.

Negev: No who the hell are you!

Asked back the machinegunner making Sveta mumble curses in Russian her patience and anger management running low, and I mean who would blame someone getting angry after getting shot by 7,62mm bullets at least 14 times?

Sveta: I dunno! THE FUCKING MAILMAN OR SOMETHING

Yelled Sveta back popping her head totally out of cover with an angry face, not really seeing at who or what she was yelling at but damn she wanted to slap it real hard.

But as expected almost immediately the team of each individual reached the area and upon sight of each other had a standoff, the R sisters keeping their SMG's up at IWS and X95 who kept switching from target to target.

Negev: Okay, okay, time out! time out!

Said Negev getting her hands away from her machinegun and making hand signs for everyone to stop right on their tracks, Sveta quickly got out her flashlight and pointed at the new three dolls from her cover, a hand still around the grip of her Saiga just in case.

Sveta: ... Is that a fucking star of David?

Negev: Ghm ghm, well yeah it suits me

Said Negev covering her mouth with the fake coughs.

Sveta: We from uh I guess partner of G&K, you scavengers or something?

Negev: ... We are from Griffin also... I'm so sorry for shooting at you

She said quickly getting up and bowing to apologies, IWS and X95 lowered their guns as they looked with a poker face at Sveta and Negev.

Meanwhile, the R sisters also lowered their smg's and looked at the situation with poker faces also. R4 whispering something to R5 while covering her mouth with her hand.

R4: We are saved?...

R5: I don't fucking know Schwester (Sister)...

Sveta: ... Uhhhh apologies accepted I guess?

Said Sveta getting up completely and walking up to the three dolls.

IWS: So a partner of Griffin?

Said IWS looking at Sveta expecting to get a bit more answers seeing Negev was occupied apologizing.

Sveta: Well our commander is a semi-commander per say, our base should be 4 hours away in car from here

X95: Wait... Is your commander Nikolay?

Asked X95 looking at Sveta also her head slightly tilted as if that was true she didn't expect such coincidence.

R4: Yeah we under Nikolay's orders, we were on a scouting mission before our only vehicle became a campfire

Responded R4 quickly, grabbing the attention of the three dolls even Negev who reincorporated herself and now looked around from doll to doll as she rested her hands on her waist.

Negev: Huh... Well, we are under commander Julian, we were returning to our base after delivering intel to your commander when our humvee got ambushed and damaged

Sveta: Same boat ey? Now that's a surprise... So I guess you were searching for tools to repair your vehicle?

IWS: Affirmative

Sveta: We were searching for radio to contact our base, they probably going bonkers seeing no reports come from us back to them

Negev: That will stay like that for a while, our radios ain't working since we entered the perimeters of this city, we think there is some device around that is blocking communications

Sveta: Hmm

Sveta rubbed her chin and tried to think something out, her anger and commotion previously now erased.

Sveta: Have you seen any strange location around?

Negev shook her head in denial and crossed her arms.

Negev: We fended off the ambush and quickly hid amongst the abandoned buildings, the puppets even though being weak are quite dangerous in big numbers, they are like a swarm

X95: We found tools to repair the vehicle here but now we needed to get back to the crash site and somehow repair it without getting detected, which is a feat on its own

Sveta gave a side look to her girls before looking back at Negev, humming a bit before sighing and nodding.

Sveta: Guess you three don't mind me and my girls joining your ride for a while

Negev: Of course not, more firepower will come in handy

Said Negev with a smile, Sveta smiled back and extended her arm, offering her open hand for a handshake.

Sveta: It's a deal then

Negev looked at her open hand for a second before offering her own and accepting the handshake.

The now group of seven quickly organized itself after that and started making their way towards the damaged humvee, the squad walked down the streets and alleys in an arrow formation, R5, R4, and Negev on the front, after that in a zig-zag line was Sveta, X95, IWS, and R6, in that specific order. The team walked through the desolated streets for around 15 minutes before getting visual on the area where the humvee was supposed to be. The dolls quickly took positions inside a house that they entered through an alley, Sveta and Negev being the leaders of their respective groups walked up to the front entrance of the house and looked out the window through a tore down curtain.

Negev: Our vehicle is ther--... Wait...

Sveta: What's wrong?

Negev: It isn't here...

Sveta: What are you talking about?

Negev: It was parked right there!

Said Negev pointing furiously with a raised tone towards a little barricade they made out of rubble and abandoned furniture to cover the vehicle but there wasn't a humvee there, nor a car at all.

X95 made her way towards another window and looked out herself, confirming why Negev suddenly yelled.

X95: What... No, no, no, we probably confused the spot right? This can't be, we had the keys, how the hell do you move a vehicle of such weight

Sveta: They got their humvee stolen... Maybe the puppets have something to do with it being missing?

Negev: That, that can't just be! They are just pawns, they aren't reprogramed to think for their own, this is absurd, its just impossible it has been moved by them...

Sveta hummed in acknowledgment and tried to find a clue of where could it have gone, her eyes hovered over the street without really finding anything strange or out of the norm in such a polluted area.

Sveta: So the zombies can't exactly think... Then how do they even operate... Wait... puppets... Hey Negev... Why have you designated them as puppets?

Negev's red eyes gave Sveta a side look before looking back at where their only vehicle should have been.

Negev: Because they are mere bodies controlled by the strings of a much intelligent thing... We have been tailing this problem for a while but we can't really determinate who or what is pulling the strings or even making this "zombies" as you call them

Sveta: So... They are puppets simply because... there is a puppeteer behind all this?

Negev slightly turned her head around to stare at Sveta quickly catching what she was insinuating.

Negev: Don't tell me...

Sveta: It followed my group most probably...

Said Sveta gritting her teeth and giving several steps back from the window. Negev did the same and rubbed her face after as she started to think about what to do.

R4: Something wrong?

Sveta: We have been followed

R4: What?

Sveta: Remember what attacked me?

R4: Oh Scheisse (shit)

IWS: What do we do now?

Negev: Let me think... Just give me a minute...

Sveta: We got tools right? Let's repair a random car and get out of here

Negev: No, what if we get ambushed again? How are you gonna protect 7 people from plasma fire?

Sveta: And what are our other escape routes then?

Negev gritted her teeth and tried to think something quickly tapping her finger on her machinegun as she did. Sveta sighed and decided to look out the window one more time to see if she can find something herself. Looking around she snapped her sight from window to window, building to building, when at one point she stared at a window of a building quite far from them, narrowing her eyes she tried to decypher what was that odd thing.

Sveta: Is that a plant pot?... Agh... Hey R4 give me some binoculars

The doll nodded and approached Sveta who turned around slightly to get the binoculars, when she turned her head slightly she avoided a sniper shot which scratched the side of her neck, splattering some blood all over from the wound as the doll quickly threw herself onto the ground and covered her new wound. All the dolls raised their alarms as they quickly got away from the windows or threw themselves onto the floor to keep their heads low.

Sveta was shocked as she could feel her palm becoming red from covering the wound, her eyes were wide as plates and mouth semi opened if it wasn't because she asked for some binoculars and moved slightly that shot would have probably hit her head.

Sveta: That penetrated my armor...

Negev: Hey are you alright?!

IWS: They found us already?

R5: This ain't good... What do we do?

Sveta slowly detached her hand from her neck and looked at her own coolant, tainting her palm and fingers with a cold red, the droplets falling to the ground quickly as the pasty liquid was still fresh.

Sveta: ...

Getting up slightly Sveta swallowed some saliva and took her shotgun, crawling into safety away from the window and resting her back against the stairs of the house that led to the second floor.

Sveta: Anti-material rifle, don't poke your heads, we are trapped in this building like rats if the sniper is still out there...

·····

???: Tch... failed again...

The cloaked figure pulled the barrel of the AMR back into the house and got away from the window not before staring at the building where the group was hiding.

???: Maybe I get lucky and they succumb to them...

The silence made its stay as the psychotic smile on the figure grew larger for some reason. Probably because the groups of puppets rushed to surround the house in which the group of prays was hiding.

???: Hm... I should check the other site... Maybe someone took the bait...

·····

X95: You all hear that?

Sveta: ... Fuck... To the second floor quick, they rushing us

Said Sveta getting up quickly and speeding up the stairs with shotgun in hand, Negev and the others quickly followed and regrouped in the hallway of the second floor.

Sveta: Negev take the end of the corridor and barricade yourself the others open one of the rooms and pile up on the doors

Negev nodded and sprinted towards the end of the corridor, with the help of R6 and R4 she quickly set a dresser and some chairs as an improvised machinegun nest at the end of the corridor, with a clear vision to the doors of the rooms and only stairs leading towards here. Setting up her machinegun and reloading, the others pilled up on the other three defensive positions left, those being the doors to the rooms, R5 and X95 set up in the middle room IWS set up with R6 on the room almost at the end of the corridor, right beside Negev, IWS making an improvised sandbag barrier out of desk drawers and setting up her AMR there, meanwhile, R4 and Sveta took the first room and waited on the door frame for the enemies to come upstairs.

The group now patiently waited for the enemy to break inside the house, weapons loaded and ready to kill everything that stepped onto this hallway.

·····

???: Hm... they entrenched themselves again...

She mumbled viewing the massacre of her puppets through her right eye, skipping into another puppet's vision as soon as it wasn't operational anymore, be it because its head got blown off, lost signal, got shredded by 7,62 or 20 gauge.

???: This wouldn't be a problem if they didn't decapitate them afterward...

She mumbled gritting her teeth annoyed as her metal claws tapped on the table, leaving marks after each time she tapped on it.

???: And my dummy failed to kill off that tank...

She said in a sharp exhale rewinding the recording on her neural cloud and zooming on Sveta's face.

???: She even left a scratch on my face... If it wasn't for this white knight's...

She mumbled rewinding even further and zooming on Negev and her group after killing off the ambush from their humvee. Just by seeing their faces she gritted her teeth by instinct and scratched the table with her hand until her metal claws formed a fist.

???: I would have been out of here long ago, back with my sisters in the vessel... I could have freed them already... But they had to get in the way...

She calmed down a bit afterward and opened her hand back, tapping on the table again as she went from view to view, from memory to memory, recording to recording.

???: ... Hm... I will get rid of them... Soon enough...

She mumbled yet again looking at the zoomed image of a masked man wearing a trench coat shielding a girl wielding an Ak-9 who seemed to be paralyzed from shock. Her smile grew wider as she changed views into the facility's cameras and stared at her new puppets.

???: Really soon...

·····

"Puppets: Recycled dolls into pawns that are used by a superior being for her own gain"

Nikolay: Hm... "Puppets"... "Recycled dolls into pawns that are used by a superior being for her own gain"... So brainwashed robots...

Nikolay was on his bed reviewing the documents once more, his hair still a bit wet from showering earlier, soaking his pillow a bit as it caught the last drops of water left on his head.

Nikolay: Puppeteer and its puppets... Huh, sounds like the military

He said with a chuckle remembering his own time serving his country, being a mindless recruit under its superior orders.

Nikolay: ... Fun times...

He said ironically and kept revising the file, it was a pleasant surprise a commander wanted to cooperate with him, probably because he is the only one that also had an encounter with this "hive" at least that's what he thought.

Nikolay: Hm... At least they aren't too dangerous... A low threat at best, their puppeteer, however...

He mumbled remembering his first contract, was supposed to be an easy scouting and recovery mission but ended up with them being the protagonists of a horror game.

Nikolay: Ah well... Not like they got sightings of the puppeteer so there is a chance they are only controlled via some machine... that would make it a lot easier to deal with...

As he kept mumbling and talking to himself the door to the room opened and Nadya entered. Nikolay kept reading however but kept his thoughts for himself.

Nikolay: Welcome back~

Nadya turned her head to look at him and nodded with a hmm before starting to take off her equipment and leaving it on its respective racks and wardrobe. In the end, Nadya stood there only in underwear, Nikolay slightly put the file down to have a peek and then shook his head before raising it back.

Nikolay: Gonna take a shower?

Nadya hummed in response.

Nikolay: The towels are already there then

Nadya stopped right on her track as she wanted to get the towels from the wardrobe but seeing they are already in the bathroom she went directly into it.

Nikolay kept revising the document in silence while Nadya showered, after quite some time she exited the bathroom in fresh new underwear and walked up to the wardrobe to put on a plain white shirt and black shorts.

Nadya: You ain't gonna go eat?

She asked him giving him also a side look and seeing how he was already in sleeping clothes.

Nikolay: Not really hungry, and you?

He asked lowering the file to look at her also, seeing she also was in sleeping clothes.

Nadya: Not really hungry either

She responded back and approached the bed laying on her side of it.

The silence between the two stood for a good while before Nadya decided to brake it by asking something.

Nadya: Have you talked about anything with Raisa today?

Nikolay: Hm? Yeah, why you ask?

Nadya: Oh nothing... Just curious...

Nikolay lowered the file and gave her a side look.

Nikolay: No she didn't tell me about your shenanigans such as staying in my office after getting angry at me Nadya

Nadya: What?! No! Wait, no how do you know?!

She said springing out from her spot in the bed and staring down at him on all fours a bit embarrassed.

Nikolay: Do you really think after all these years I don't know how you behave?

Nadya: I'm not that predictable!

She said getting up on her knees and making some hand moves.

Nikolay: Shame on you for not noticing your own patterns then

He said giggling a bit and looking back into the file, Nadya quickly extended herself towards him and with one hand lowered his file.

Nadya: Hey! What do you even mean by that, and don't ignore me!

Nikolay: But I'm listening to you tho

He said looking at her his hands still on the file with intentions to raise it when she lets go of it.

Nadya: Scratch that then! Look at me when I talk to you!

She said puffing her cheeks.

Nikolay: Cute...

Nikolay rolled his eyes and stared at her after, get his hands off the file as he then raised them in surrender.

Nikolay: Alright, alright, what ya gonna do now, yell at me?

Nadya: Hmp-- I- Yeah what about it!

Nikolay: But it's getting old and boring already thoooo

He said in a kids voice to tease her a bit.

Nadya: Agh... Idiot!

She let out letting go of the file and picking up her pillow and hitting him on the face.

Nikolay: Ouch! Hey! Stop! Stop it!

He said giggling a bit as he shielded himself from the incoming blows

Nayda: This is what ya get for messing with me!

She said still continuing to hit me one blow after another.

Nikolay: Hey, hey this is unfair!

Nadya: Deal with it then!

She said still hitting him at which point he stopped protecting himself and waited for another attack using the opportunity to grab her by the wrists making her drop the pillow.

Nikolay: Jeez you just showered and dried your hair and its already a mess

He said blowing his hair out of his own face and then letting go of one of her wrists to fix her hair, a look of embarrassment displayed on her image as she avoided eye contact with him. He just stared at her after pulling her hair back from her face onto the back of her ear.

Nadya: ... What...

Nikolay: Nothing just looking at you

Nadya after hearing that and seeing he won't stop staring at her decided to hide her face by burying it on his chest leaning forward a bit as she now laid there hiding her face from his sight.

Nikolay: Aw, come on that ain't fair at all

She ignored him and gave him a total silence. He sighed and took the file from earlier to put it on the nightstand so it doesn't get damaged, afterward letting go of her wrists entirely and caressing her hair.

Nikolay: Not even gonna peek a bit?

Nadya: Shut up...

She whispered really quietly, too a point where Nikolay even though having her centimeters away couldn't quite catch what she said there.

Nikolay: Speak louder I can't hear you

Nadya: Shut up...

She said almost in the same tone. Nikolay sighed and stopped caressing her hair to poke one of her cheeks.

Nikolay: Oi that ain't louder--

Before he could react Nadya retracted herself from his chest and sprang into his face, shutting him up from speaking further by simply pulling him into a kiss Nikolay's eyes widened but he quickly relaxed from the earlier thought that he was gonna get headbutted and just let her win over him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 953 16
This is a Russian man x Indian (Tamil) girl romance story. Megha has always felt that she's not enough for the society, and doesn't meet the beauty...
20.6K 320 37
Sangvis Ferri even after conquering Eastern Europe didn't kill all peoples, that lived there - some of them escaped to URNC, UN or AU with hope of re...
115 0 3
It's the year 2062. Griffin&Kryuger, a british-soviet PMC, fights a brutal war against AI-controlled Sangvis Ferri. In its ranks, human commanders le...
13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...