Chapter 8: Hunt

R5: Fuck... I'm out of bullets... Huh...

R5 laid on the floor with her back against the wall of the destroyed building she was in. She has been fighting the latest day to get out of the situation she has gotten herself into. After the crash, she woke up against a ladder of a canal inside a city she couldn't recognize as it was out of FAK jurisdictions, so she was basically alone, low on supplies, pained and soon after she discovered the city was infested with SF forces which meant she was far away from home, and the only means for her to defend her self was his Ump45 and knife. Who did she end up in this very situation? Well, she never expected Manticores to be controlling the surroundings of the city and she doesn't have any other means to get out of here but just relay on her luck and keep on killing SF squads until it's safe to run out of here but.

R5: No bullets... No energy for CQC... Fuck I'm going to die here don't I? Hahaha... Fucking great, wonder what happened to my sisters...

As soon as she wanted to close her eyes to rest a bit the sound of gunshots alerted her. 5,45x39 caliber, she could recognize it anywhere, it was an Ak which just got her even more concerned, her eyelids opened suddenly as her body reacted and started running into a room to get some cover. And then she heard it. The coking sound of a gun and muffled shoots closing in. Did they know she was here? No, FAK never uses Russian firearms. She hasn't seen anyone else use it apart from Griffin guards, was Griffin after here? Why would they? As she closed her eyes to take a deep breath a cold barrel was put against her head, her eyelids opened again panic as a drop of sweat rolled down her face.

???: Identify yourself...

R5: *gulp* ... R5, special squadron of FAK PMC, a specialized doll on electronic warfare...

Nadya: Good didn't miss ya

As soon as the voiced calmed a glock18c was thrown on her lap, R5 looked at the pistol, it was fully loaded and with the safety off.

Nadya: If you want to get out of here I would recommend you get that little piece of polymer and follow me, I don't have that much time to find the rest of you

R5 looked at her, slowly raising her view and seeing the hooded figure holding a modified Ak-74M rifle, it had a silencer attached to it and the figure seemed to handle it strangely for what she saw back in the day this is an old form of grabbing this rifle to get more stability at full automatic. But now what concerned here wasn't how she handled her weapon, it was who she was, it obviously was a female voice and her figure resembled one, but was she a human? She can't identify it by just looking and she can't even detect frequencies from her, but all was strange, how did she achieve to approach her so much? And so silently...

Nadya: You better start moving *changing mags* SF is on our tails and so is FAK

Nadya started walking out of the room as then she heard the coking sound of the pistol she gave R5 earlier, the sliding of the polymer against metal was familiar to her.

R5: Why should I trust you? You're just a stranger...

Nadya: Better don't try me out R5, your sisters wouldn't be happy to see you broken...

R5 shivered after hearing her name, she knew her, she knew everything it seemed. It just felt scary, how did she find her, how did she know she was surely the R5 she searched.

Nadya: If you don't stop doubting about what to do I will just carry you...

Her voice sounded tired of this. R5 lowered the Glock and looked back at her Ump45 picking it up and slinging it to her shoulder again.

Nadya: *sigh* Good...

Nadya walked away and soon after she was followed by R5 who looked around and then back at her as she couldn't understand what was happening, hallucinations maybe?