Miraculous Salty September

lwandile13 द्वारा

Hey guys so I decided to start a new tradition. Please join me and come up with your own salty September book... अधिक

Day 1-Musicians Revenge
Day 2-Fashion Week
Day 3- An old enemy
Day 4- You can't get rid of me that easily
Day 5- Princess justice
Day 7-My twin comes to visit
Day 8- It only took him a few words
Day 9- Miraculous soul mates
Day 10- I'm not going to do it
Request 1: When your boyfriend invites your class
Day 11- As cold as Ice
Request 2: The real me
Day 12: karaoke
Day 13: why wasn't I told of this
Day 14- Martha Wayne
Request 3: Be careful who you bully
Day 15: my parents are psycos
Request 4: Lila salt I just love it
Day 16- Getting told of by a bunny
Request 5: you messed with the crown
Day 17- Call me Mari-gold Ivy
Request 6:You picked the wrong side
Day 18- you chose to break up with me
Request 7: Moving to NYC
smartest decision ever
Day 19- fixing a broken melody
Request 8:I lost my job because of you
Day 20- Who's your favorite Wayne
Request 9: You messed with the wrong person
Day 21-tell me who sent you
On hold
Request 10: He's way too young for you
Day 22: Disrespect
Day 23: Disrespect part 2
Day 24: Melody
Request 11: Metropolis
Day 24: Homophobic
Day 25: Do I have to choose
Day 26: Cheating

Day 6- Princess justice part 2

12.8K 197 118
lwandile13 द्वारा

Luka's POV

Wow just wow. I just found out that Marinette's ladybug. She's been akumatised meaning were in more danger then anyone would think.

I'm currently running to her house to fetch the miraculous box. Her kwami Tikki I think told me she hides it in a secret compartment in her wardrobe.

I climbed up to her balcony. I climb down the trap door. I go towards her wardrobe and open the secret compartment.

And indeed the miraculous box was there. I ask Tikki to open it for me and grab the bee, dragon and snake miraculous.

I head to their school knowing that they'll both probably be there.

3rd person POV

Marinette transformed into a golden dress with black tights and a crown with a purple gem in the middle and three black diamonds at each side. Her eyes are now purple.

She's holding a golden scepter with a purple orb on top.

"Now to get a jury" she says flying towards the school "a princess must have a dramatic entrance" she says landing in the ground with an explosion.

"Who are you" somebody asks only to get ignored. People start running away. She sports Nathaniel and Marc and heads towards them.

- meanwhile with Luka -

The moment Luka gets to the school he sees it in panic. He looks around seeing Kagami and Chloe together.

'guess it had to do something with the sleepover' he thinks. He lands grabbing them and pulling them to the roof of the school.

"What's going on" Kagami asks.

"Marinette has been akumatised and she requested that I got you to help me try to get her back" Viperion says.

"What do you mean by... OMG" Chloe says realizing what's going on.

"What's going on... NO". Kagami yells eyes widening.

"Yeah now please transform" he says "oh you also need to alter your outfit and change your name"

"Oh ok what's your new name" Chloe asks.

"Viper" he replies. His outfit has not changed much. It only has a bit more black and his hair has green highlights.

"That's not much of a change" Kagami deadpans.

"Please transform"he begs.

"Pollen buzz on/Longg bring the storm" they say transforming.

Chloe's suit is now gold and black. Her her is blonde but with black tips.

Kagami is now wearing red, black and blue. Her hair is a more vibrant blue with red tips.

- with Marinette -

She shots purple beams at Nathaniel and Marc.

"You two will be part of my jury" she says as they transform.

And as is of cue Julika walks in. Princess justice flys towards her.

"Julika" she says smiling "I sympathize with you, not being able to voice your opinion, you will be part of my jury" she says shooting a purple day at her.

Her jury is wearing completely gold suits.

"Let's go, they are too many people around here" she says flying to Eiffel tower.

- with Luka -

"Where do you think she went" Royal bee asks.

"The hotspots of akumas" viper says.

"Of course the Eiffel tower" red dragon says.

- with Marinette -

They land on top of the Eiffel tower.

"Hawkmoth can you hear me" princess justice asks.

"Yes my beautiful creation" he replies.

"Good you have wronged me and I are to arrive to your trial now" she says snapping her fingers making Hawkmoth appear in front of her.

"What is the meaning of this" he asks.

"Chains" she screams making gold chains making gold chains appear holding Hawkmoth back. "Hawkmoth you have not wronged only me but the whole of Paris. You have had me fight you for almost 2 years now and I'm tired of it." She says pointing her scepter at him.

"What does the jury say" she asks.

"Guilty" her jury replies I'm unison.

"The jury had spoken" she says as her scepter starts to glow. Before anything thing can come out of it a staff knocks it to the ground.

"Now I wouldn't do that if I were you" Chat Noir says.

"Step back" she says causing a gust of wind to push him back.

"Well aren't you a cold one" he jokes. "Why exactly are you doing this"

"Simple I've been wronged all because of a liar" she says.

"Marinette" he says as his eyes widen "I told you Lila is doing no harm" he says putting on a cold face.

"Agreste" she says coldly.

"Let's just get this over and done with you can't be that strong" he says coldly.

He runs towards her to find himself pinned to the ground in five seconds flat.

"You Agreste are guilty of siding with a liar. You watched from the sides as I got bullied and had the audacity to call me weak. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be akumatised. What does the jury say" she asks.

"Guilty" her jury answers.

"You are not worthy of the Chst miraculous" she says grabbing his ring and shooting a purple day out of her scepter turning him into a gold statue.

"I have not forgotten about you" she says facing Hawkmoth "I'll take that" she says grabbing his miraculous and turning him into a golden statue. "Now to find a certain liar" she says flying towards the park.

- and the park -

Nino, Ayla and Lila are having lunch at the park.

"I think this is bullying Ayla" Nino says.

"Right you are Nino" princess justices voice comes from behind him.

"Who are you" he asks.

"I'm princess justice and you have been akumatised of turning against your childhood friend, choosing a liar over her and watching as she got bullied. What does the jury say" she asks.

"Guilty" they shout.

She turns him into a gold statue.

"You two are coming with me" she says grabbing them teleporting straight to Eiffel tower.

- with Luka-

The group lands at the Eiffel tower to find it deserted with only two gold statues there.

"She sure has a problem with the Agrestes" Chloe says.

"There is writing on the base of the statue" Kagami says.

"Here stands Adrien Agreste also know as the famous Chat Noir. He is guilty of siding with a lier and standing at the side lines as one of his closest friends friends gets bullied. He went from superhero to superzero as his miraculous has been taken away" Luka read out.

"Wow" Chloe says.

"How about this" Kagami says pointing at Mr Agreste "here stands Gabriel Agreste. He is guilty of terrorizing the city as the famous Hawkmoth. He makes innocent teenagers risk their lives while he watches from the back ground. He does not consider that they too have lives and that he is causing them a huge amount of stress"

"So Gabriel is Hawkmoth and the idiots is Chat Noir, can't say I blame her for turning them into statues" Chloe says.

"Let's go look for her" I say.

"Indeed"  Tikki says from my pocket.

Luka's POV

As we are about to jump of Eiffel tower a bright flash comes from the middle of it forcing us to cover our eyes.

"Oh you here, chains" she says making chains appear holding us back. "Now start recording blogger" she harshly says.

"Why are you doing this" Ayla asks.

"Because I have been wronged, NOW RECORD" she shouts causing her to immediately start recording."raise your left hand puting your right arm over your heart"

"What"Lila shouts.

"Don't question your princess" she shouts making her immediately follow her orders.

"You shall now tell the truth and only the truth" she says as her scepter glows white. "Tell me everything you did to Marinette Dupain-Cheng"

She starts telling the truth about everything she's done to Marinette and everything she was planning. I get angrier and angrier with every word that comes out of her mouth.

"Relax we gonna save you wife" Chloe says making me blush and Kagami snicker.

"You see Ayla I was never the bed guy in this situation. You, this lier and my classmates were" princess justice says.

"Marinette" she says eyes widening.

"I'm not as weak as you thought, what does the jury say" she asks.

"Guilty" they reply.

She aims her scepter at them turning them into stone.

"Justice has been served your highness" the jury says.

"Not so fast, one more thing" she says walking up to me "knowing the real me I'll be too scared to tell you this, I love you" she says kissing me with me kissing back of course.

She is the first to pull back leaving me yearning for the touch of her lips once again. I groan in annoyance making Chloe snicker.

Marinette starts to glow pinkish red sending a wave of ladybugs around Paris fixing everything. She collapses but I catch her before she hits the ground.

"Ow my head" she groans before her eyes widen. "Oh my God I'm so sorry"

"Don't sweat Mari we've got your back" they say before jumping of.

"Let's take you home" I say.

"Hey how about us" Ayla complains.

"What about y'all" I say before jumping off.

I land on her balcony and detramsform.

"You can put me down now" she says.

"I don't know I like having you in my arms" I say making her blush.

"Cheesy"I hear Chloe say.

"Please put her down" Kagami says glaring at me.

"Kagami chill, could you guys please give us 5 minutes alone" she asks.

"Ok Mari-bug"Chloe says pulling Kagami away.

"Do you remember anything"I ask her.

"Everything, Hawkmoth was not in control of me" she says looking down.

"I love you too melody" I say cupping her cheeks and kissing her. Her lips are so soft I soon find myself deepening the kiss.

It goes from a small sweet kiss to a hot make out session. I lick her bottom lip asking for permission to enter which she grants. I immediately start exploring earning a groan from her.

"Okay that's enough love birds" Chloe says making us pull away blushing.

"Be my girlfriend" I beg.

"Of course" she says giving me a peck on the lips before heading down.

- next day -

Marinette's POV

I walk into school to find Chloe and Sabrina waiting for me near the entrance.

"Hey guys" I greet "sorry for messing up yesterday's plans"

"No prob Mari" Sabrina says.

"Now let's go face our ridiculous class one last time" she says. "By the way where's Luka" she asks as we make our way to class.

"At the office getting our papers sorted" I reply opening the door.

I see a few people giving me apologetic looks and others (cough*Ayla*cough) glaring at me.

"You better turn of that glare Cessair" Chloe snarls.

"Hey everyone I'm just here to drop off these" I say putting a stack of papers on Miss Bustiers papers.

"What are those" Rose asks.

"Papers dah" Chloe says rolling her eyes.

"What she means is what are they for" Kim asks.

"Well umm..."

"You getting sued" Chloe says bluntly.

"WHAT" they shout.

"Hey don't shoot the messenger" I say defensively.

"What do you mean" Max asks.

"Uncle Jagged,aunt Clara and a few other celebrities saw the video and weren't happy with how you were treating me so they decided to sue you, the teacher and principal"I state.

"Why"Mylene asks

"I am their favorite designer" I say earning a few surprised gasps.

"And niece and sister" Chloe adds.

"Julika is one of my new models"I say.

"Wait seriously thanks", she says smiling.

"Everything's ready"Luka says.

"Did you get Marc's and Nathaniel's form's to" I ask.

"Yes and Julika" he replies.

"Form's for what" Alex asks.

"A protege school for talented students"I say.

"The one Luka goes to" Julika squeals.

"Yep"

"What talents do y'all have" Ayla snarls.

"Luka-music, Kagami-balley, fencing and gymnastics, Nathaniel- art, Marc- literature, Julika- fashion, Sabrina-science and Chloe-law" I state.

"And you" she says smirking.

"Designing, fashion, music, gymnastics,, art, literature, balley, gymnastics, fencing, martial arts, karate, ice skating and dancing" Chloe says.

"She's in the gifted program"Luka says hugging me from the side making me blush.

"Ha trying to make Adrien jealous" Lila says.

"Don't be an idiot I'd already have a boyfriend" I state in a bored tone.

"Oh yeah who" Ayla asks.

"Me" Luka says.

"Finally" Julika squeals.

"Prove it"

"K" I say kissing him "bye" I say pulling him out the door.

✨✨✨

Another chapter done. Yay. Hope you enjoying. Please vote and comment.

Jenny❤️❤️❤️

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

86.1K 1.5K 13
These salt one shots are all written by me. I would appreciate it if no one copies them. I love doing Alya, Bustier, Adrien, and class salt! I woul...
I need you CallMeCr0W द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

191K 4.2K 35
Lila had arrived when she was 13. She had stolen all her friends. She was bullied by her class. Chloe apologized and was her only friend in her class...
100K 3.4K 24
(Yes, I know. Lukanette is something that is both loved and hated. But for me I like Lukanette. But if you don't then just read something else. Simpl...
222K 3.4K 75
Different scenarios of salt in the MLB fandom. I typically do Lila, Alya, and class salt the most. Sometimes Adrien depending on how I feel. I'm gonn...