Percy Jackson- The Cursed Hero

By Darkgamer08

At the end of the battle of Manhattan, Percy kills Luke, thus destroying Kronos. But while fading , Kronos u... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
A/N ( please read )
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Epilogue
Rewrite final
Rewrite released

Chapter 9

4.9K 92 17
By Darkgamer08

Percy POV

As the gods weren't accustomed to flash- travelling,  we decided to make the journey by walking.  Zeus was leading the way, speaking to dad about Chaos knows what.  It seemed like they were arguing about whether the sea was better or the sky was. Morons, I
thought to myself. Hades was speaking to Hestia. I kind of expected it because I had heard my dad tell me that out of the six, Hades and Hestia shared the strongest sibling bond.

Demeter was walking alone, and squealing with excitement when she saw any and every type of plant. I was getting annoyed by this and I could tell that so were the other gods. I was trailing at the back of the group, thinking about our slim chances on facing 16 titans and winning.

As I was deep in thought,  I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I turned my head to see Hera looking at me with a small smile, but her eyes showed worry. I took the time to take in her facial features.  She looked a lot more beautiful and cheerful than her future self. She snapped her fingers to get my attention. "Sorry to disturb you, but I have a feeling that we both are thinking about the same thing. You are worried about our chances in the war right?" She asked.

I was taken aback but quickly regained my composure and nodded. With a sigh, I said," Yeah. Even though I am a god , I can only face about 2 titans at a time and hope to win. I have a sinking feeling that this war is going to be a lot harder than I had imagined. "

She just placed her hand on my arm and patted it. " Trust me , even I am worried about it , but it is useless to take stress about it now. We must focus on preparing as good as we can, so we can atleast try to stand against father."

A warm smile found it's way to my lips and I stared at her with a look of gratitude . She just smiled again and resumed walking. I then noticed that she was still holding my hand in hers. She must have just forgotten about it , that's all,  I thought. But something about her hand made me feel calm and comfortable.  So , I just shook my head to clear my thoughts and focused on the path.

It was so quiet and peaceful that it felt wrong.  This situation felt like a 'too good to be true' one. As I expected , we heard a booming laughter come from behind us .I turned around , uncapping riptide and instantly got into a fighting stance. Standing there was a titan who looked like a younger Prometheus. I could have mistook him for Prometheus,  except for the fact that this guy had curly black hair, whereas Prometheus had straight brown hair. Also, the cunning look and wits that Prometheus's eyes held, were not present in his eyes.

"Epimetheus!" ,came  Zeus's voice from behind. He sounded... scared? Woah!!
That's new. This was the first time I  my sixteen years of life that I had saw Zeus scared . I wasn't that worried about facing this titan as I knew that the only three  titans who I couldn't defeat in one on one combat were Atlas, Kronos and Iapetus. Plus, Epimetheus was a weaker titan and wasn't known for his strength or smartness.

"Glad you recognize me ,Zeus . I would love to have a nice talk, but alas that is not possible. I have a task to do that has been ordered to me by Lord Kronos. 
He has asked for the head of you and your two brothers. The three ladies have been promised to me , Prometheus and Perses.

The three brothers had identical angry expressions on their faces, while the women's faces showed disgusted expressions .

I decided to make my presence known
"You will not touch any of the six gods standing in front of you, filth." I spat.
He just sneered at me." Who are you boy. I would not suggest interfering in this matter as it does not concern you. Do not test me boy, or i will crush you like the insect you are." He mocked.

This pissed me off. One thing that infuriated me more than most others was being underestimated. I just steeled my nerves and raised riptide in a challenging manner.

He was surprised by my reaction as he expected me to cover in front of him.
" You want to fight me boy. Well I am a titan so challenging me, you are just inviting death to come and get you."

" Well I hope your skills with the sword are not as bad as your brother Prometheus, that dude really sucks.
Now that the chat is over, shall we fight?"

He just scowled and charged at me. I ran forward to meet his charge .

Hera POV 
(Finally)

I watched in horror as Percy challenged Epimetheus to a duel. I had personally seen all the titan's skills and they were really good. I just hope that he knows what he is doing.

Speaking of Percy, I couldn't help but be attracted towards him and I am pretty sure that Demeter felt the same way about him. He had looks that would literally be classified as a godly. Not to mention those beautiful eyes. I felt like I could stare into them all day long without  getting bored . He was also very different from my brothers and the titans . Zeus was totally egoistic and self centered.  Hades was gloomy and gave away depressing vibes. Poseidon was kind, but he had his eyes set on my elder sister Hestia.

We watched in fascination as Percy met the titan's first strike and didn't even flinch. They started exchanging blows at a slow speed, but were gradually speeding up. After about fifteen minutes ,Epimetheus was starting to tire , but Percy hadn't even broken a sweat. Percy then fainted a strike to the left ,and as Epimetheus went to defend himself, Percy stopped mid-strike and quick as lightning, stabbed the titan through his thigh. Epimetheus cried out in pain and staggered back. Percy ripped his sword out of the titan's thigh and took his stance. Seeing that he couldn't beat Percy with a sword , Epimetheus yelled "BACK" and a force hit Percy and sent him flying backwards .

We watched with wide eyes as Percy hit a big rock that cracked at the force. He got up grumbling "I hate it when you titans do that" .He spit some ichor to the side and stood up shakily . A small amount of ichor was flowing from his nose.

"You want to play with powers, well guess what, you aren't the only one who has them." Saying so, Percy closed his eyes and raised his hands . With a motion of his other hand , he made a motion of calling something to him. With a large sound, a lightning bolt landed on his hands . From the other side , water from the sea came to him. He merged the water and electricity.  By now,  he was sweating profusely.  It must have used up a lot of his power. With a sudden thrust of his hand , he sent the ball of energy towards Epimetheus.

As soon as the ball made contact with the titans body,  a loud BOOM was heard and the tiatan was blasted backwards. Percy took one step but stumbled. He fell to his knees , panting from exhaustion. We ran up to him. Hestia summoned a piece of ambrosia and fed it to him. His expression immediately turned from tired to gleeful.  He summoned a glass of water and drank it. Slowly, he stood to his feet and smiled at us ." How was the show?" He joked.

We all stared at hi in horror except for Poseidon,  who burst out in laughter.
" Defeated a titan single handedly and all that he says is 'how was the show'"
exclaimed Hades. At this we all burst in laughter.

"Come on. We have a titan who we have to send to Tartarus for a vacation."
Said Poseidon.

Percy just shook his head and said "No. We will let him go . I have to send a message to the loving grandfather of mine. "

Percy POV

They all just stared at me as if I had suddenly grown a second head.
I just ignored their expressions and strode towards the unconscious form of  Epimetheus. I kicked him hard in the balls .That caused the women to snicker and the males to involuntarily cringe.
The titan woke with a scream of pain and frantically looked around . When his eyes landed on me, he just narrowed his eyes and glared at me, but I could see the fear in his eyes. He said "What are you waiting for? Kill me and finish it off."

"No. I need you to carry a message to your  cannibal of a king. Tell him that Percy Jackson gives his regards."
The six gods laughed at the 'cannibal' part. The titan, however just stared at me disbelievingly. " You are either very brave or brave or very foolish for letting me go back alive. "

" Let's go with the brave part . I personally like that better." I smirked  and then added while uncapping riptide, " And this is for disrespecting the ladies ." Saying so, I swiftly swung my sword, thus castrating him. The tiatan screamed with pain and flashed out , leaving behind a pool of ichor. O turned to see that the males cringing and the ladies looking at me with impressed expressions. I just smiled and said "Now, things will get harder for us . I dont mean to brag ,but Kronos knows that I am the biggest threat right now as I am more experienced than you guys . So now he won't underestimate us and send the best of his troops in order to kill me . So, we need to start moving and enter Tartarus fast. Once we enter Tartarus,  he won't directly attack us ."

They just nodded with worried faces and we resumed our journey towards hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.4K 20
Percy and Annabeth suffer after defeating Kronos. Then Annabeth dies, and Percy stops at nothing to avenge her death. He does something that gets him...
3.1K 93 9
He had gone through all. He has been to Heaven and Hell, literally. But just one act was more than enough to push him over the edge and seek vengeanc...
224K 3.6K 25
|| DISCLAIMER: Book is considered a main book in "The Anak Series" there is no order of book you must read in The Anak Series || Perseus was the olde...
23.8K 498 21
*Discontinued* Percy Jackson battled against Kronos and just when he thought he had won, he couldn't be more wrong. Kronos sends himself and Percy ba...