Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❀️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" πŸ’•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❀️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year πŸ’œ
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened πŸ’”
Chapter 78 (last part) πŸ₯Ί
A New One πŸ₯°
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 7

12.9K 1.1K 242
By JoyStansSidNaaz

What the hell Jiya?! Are you crazy?!"... He wakes up leaving her perplexed..

"What's wrong?! Why are you screaming?!"

"Arehh yaar! Why didn't call me before coming?!".. he questions her back..

"Kyunki I wanted to give you a surprise baby!! What's wrong with you?!! Yeh pehli bar thodi hain that I am coming to your place or into your bed room?!! What's wrong with you Sidharth?!"... she is too surprised to see his reaction..

"Okayy Okayyy!! We need to talk this out!"... He goes and sits next to her..

"Jiya...I tried my level best! This is not working out! The kind of life that I want, the priorities that I have in my life, they don't match yours! Moreover... "..he stops and looks at her to see her reaction..

"Moreover??"...she is asking him to complete his sentence..

"Moreover this is not love Jiya! Yeh pagal panti hai! Humari priorities bilkul alag hain! I want a simple life..my family matters a lot for me! But for you, your priorities are different and I respect that! And I don't blame you for anything! But Jiya I tried my level best to love you, lekin tumne kabhi mujhe apna priority nehi mana! I am sorry, this is not working!...he tries to explain her politely..

Her eyes well up and she keeps staring at him..
"Toh tumhe doubt tha..that I don't love you! Right?!"...asks Jiya..

"That I don't know! But I was never your first priority! That I can tell!" ...he sticks to his point..

"Wow! Sidharth! Yeh toh tumhare liye roz ki baat hain, hai na?!! You had been in failed relationships! I bloody should have understood that it's just a game for you, just like your girlfriends were! Hai na?! You fucking played with me!"

"Shut up! I told you that I was serious and if it works out, I would want to give it a future! Didn't I tell you that?! Lekin tumhe apne aap se fursat mele tab na?! Aur kaunsi relationships ki baat kar rahi ho tum?! Main kabhi serious nehi tha unlogo ke saath but with you, I was! And stop judging me in that way, because you too had relationships that didn't last! Anyway why are we even discussing this?!"... He is frustrated again..

"Sidharth...! Kya maine kabhi bhi cheat kiya? Koi bhi controversy main khud ko involve ki?! How can you leave me just on the basis of being a career oriented girl?!"

"No Jiya...!! Okay...listen to me..!"...he goes closer to her....."Jiya we had good times together! You are a wonderful girl! You are pretty, very graceful! Moreover, you are wonderful at your work! And I mean it dear! Lekin unfortunately, I don't see you as my partner! May be it's my flaw! Mujhe maaf kardo! I am so sorry sweetheart! I can't do this anymore! Please understand!"...he can't be more gentle and respectful..

"Please stop it Sidharth! Stop! Leave it..!"....she starts crying to no end..

"Jiyaaa!!"...he doesn't want to hurt her but he is helpless!

"No Jiya!! I didn't want this! I didn't want to hurt you darling!! But I can't do this either! Please understand! I will always be there if you ever need me as a friend! I promise!"...he holds her from either sides of her arms..

"Sidharth I love you..! And I really do! I really did! And I will always do! Baas! And if I knew that my passion towards my career would make me loose you..then....!" He stops her right there..!

"No Jiya...you should never sacrifice your sanity for anybody! If your sanity lies in your work, then you should love your work and get your dreams served! You should not go against your will! I am sorry for hurting you!"...he cupps her face and gives her a hug, she needs it the most now!

Jiya leaves after a while but Sidharth feels terrible now! He feels guilty but he can't be either in something which doesn't have any meaning! He hopes that she would be fine!

*********

Door bell rings, Saanjh is here..

"Hey Aunty! How are you feeling now?"

"Abhi theek hoon baccha baas I think woh pressure fluctuate kar rahi thi, isiliye I was feeling bad!"

"Hmm... Apne Sid ko bataya?"

"Nehi.. kaha?! Jiya aayi thi subah.. aur un dono k bich kuch theek nehi hai..abhi tak toh mujhe kuch bataya nehi hai lekin I could tell that from his face! And I didn't want to make him more tensed.."

"Lekin aunty usko batana toh padega. He is very protective about you! You need to go for few tests as well..let me talk to him..pehle let me just check your pressure quickly..!" ..Saanjh is doing amazing in her field but she never fails to show up for Sidharth or his family, even in between her busy schedule!

Saanjh steps into his room..

"Kya be..?! Tu phone carry kyun karta hain?!"... Saanjh in her usual tone with Sidharth..

"Please yaar! I am not in a mood! Kya hua hain?! Subah subah paka kyun rahi hain?! Aur tu yahan kya kar rahi hain is waqt?!"

"Wahi bol neke liye call kar rahi thi kaminey!"..she keeps both her hands on her waist and stares at him annoyingly..

"Chal bol ab!"

"Aunty called up..she was feeling unwell..tujhe kuch nehi bol payi kyunki tu upset tha! Abhi she is fine..I just checked her blood pressure..lekin yeh bata..what's wrong with you?!"

"What the fuck?! Yeh Mom mujhe kuch batati kyun nehi hai?! Hadh hai yaar!"

"Sid! Don't freak out! She is fine now! Tu mujhe yeh bata..tujhe kya hua hain?!"

"I broke up with Jiya.."

"What the fuck?! Chudail gayi?!!Sacchi?!"....she paces towards the couch he is sitting and hugs him tightly from behind!

"Aabe pagal poori baat toh sunle!"

"Yaar! Sid! Life mein pehli bar mujhse consult kiye bina tune kitna sahi decision liya hain! I am proud of you my boy!"... Saanjh could be crazy but she is the real friend of Sidharth who always wanted the best for him..

Sidharth rolls his eyes to see Saanjh this happy on his break up!

"Yaar aaj toh ek break up party banti hain! Mujhe treat chahiye..!"...Saanjh giggles ..

"Kya hua, kiska break up hua hain?! Aur kaisa party?!".... Khushi enters the room, rubbing her eyes. She just got up from sleep..

"Baccha how come you woke up so late?! Come here..!"...he pulls her to make her sit on his lap..

"Aabe Khushi tere khadoos Mama ne toh kamal kardiya! He broke up with Jiya! Can you believe it?!"... says Saanjh with all her excitement..

"Mama you did already!?! Wow that was fast!"...Khushi turns around to see his face..

"Yaar woh boori nehi thi..baas our priorities never matched! She cried a lot!! Somehow I feel guilty..!"

"Mama, please! You find her good kyunki aap khud bohot acche ho..! She is way too materialistic! I never liked her! But it's all good now! And Saanjh Di you are right..party toh banti hai!"...Khushi is also happy that it's finally over..

********

Mom..? Sidharth calls his mom as he steps into her room..

"Hmm..?"

"Why didn't you tell me that you were feeling bad last night?!"

"Abhi theek hoon baccha! I did call Saanjh. She said I am fine now and I feel much better as well!"

"Okayy...kab jana hai test k leye?"

"Kal"

"Theek main leke jaunga..waise bhi series start hone main abhi bohot time hai..so I am free these days.."

"ok beta..! Accha sun..idhar baith.."

"yes mom.."..he sits beside her..

"Jiya k sath kya hua?"

"I broke up Mom.."

"Kyun?"

"Kyunki I don't love her neither she does..usko lagta hai ki woh karti hai lekin I don't call it love!"

"Beta... theek hai.. lekin abhi itna udhas kyun hai?"

"Mom woh boori nehi hai, she is not a bad girl at all! Bohot royi.. lekin main kya karta..mujhe ehsaas ho gaya hai..that this is not love!"

"Its's ok baccha..what is done, is done! Now don't ruin your peace thinking about it..Dil se agar na aaye toh koi kya karega?! Tune kuch galat nehi kiya! Trust me..!"...his mother gives him this assurance which he needed very badly..

"Mom you have no idea how badly I needed this! Thank you...I love you!"...he kisses her forehead and leaves the room..

**********

Sidharth feels much better now.. he needs to start fresh and he can't remain gloomy and can't be on a guilt trip for the rest of his life! He needs to move on.

2 days have passed. Shehnaaz will sign the contract today. She has been called by production house already. Deep down, she is hoping to see Sidharth there, as he is also one of the producers of the series.
Sidharth, on the other hand is equally excited to see her, so he left his place pretty early and calls her on his way..

"Hello..?".. she receives..

"Good morning..!"... He replies..

"Good morning Sidharth! Kaise ho aap?!"

"I am good! Tum batao?"

"Acchi hoon.. thodi si nervous thi.. lekin ab aap se baat ho gayi toh I guess I will be fine! Aap aa rahe ho na?!"

He smiles, he feels good to know that she is expecting him.
"Haan ji.. main rahunga! Infact I am on my way! Abhi tum jaldi jaldi se ready ho jao..I will pick you up!"

"Arehh nehi..mujhe Manvi drop kar degi! Don't take any trouble please.. "

"Trouble?! Tumhe sach mein lagta hai that picking you up would be a trouble for me?"... he asks her quite abruptly..

"Matlab? "

"Chhoro kuch nehi.. ok byee.. ".. he gets a little upset on word trouble..

"Arehh rukho..! Half an hour.."

"Matlab..?"..he questions her back..

"Matlab give me half an hour.. I will be ready and then you can come and pick me up.. "

A smile instantly takes over his face and he quickly says an "okay" to her and keeps down the phone..

*********

Sidharth picks her up as planned and they step into the office on time. People around are quite confused to see them together but Sidharth never gives attention to curiosity and he hates explaining anything related to his private life! So no one even dares to ask him anything such.

Shehnaaz signs the contract and gets irresistibly emotional. She has no control on her tears..! She had been strong! Stronger than ever! She can recall the rejections from her own industry and 2 years of struggle in Mumbai that were no less than nightmares for her! She held herself strong but now she is clearly losing it, in a way venting it out to let go off her frustrations! It's a new beginning and for a fact, she knows these are good people she is surrounded with! She can't be happier, she can't more thankful to her Lord and to Sidharth obviously!

It's been 10 minutes, she has locked herself in the washroom, trying to hide her tears to remain professional!

Sidharth can clearly understand her emotions. He had been through this in life! And a big break of such after a record of tremendous struggle would make anyone emotional. He is waiting eagerly for her to come out. He already feels so much responsible for her that he wants to comfort her in every possible ways.

She comes out. Her face is all puffed up! Anyone can tell that she has cried all this time in washroom.

"Okay Shehnaaz! All the best! Aap mein bohot potential hai! Use all of them and give it your best shot ever!"... Says Mohit

Sidharth keeps looking at her, sitting on a chair and resting his chin on his hand. She doesn't look at him for once because the trauma she is going through, would definitely make her burst out into tears again if he talks to her. So she is avoiding him on purpose! He is surprised to feel an ache in his heart to see her like this! He so much feels like taking this girl into his arms and give her an assurance that he will always be there! Always! He can't believe what's happening to him! It's surreal, he feels!

She comes out of the room and receives a message from him:
"Wait for me.. I will be out in 10 mins!"

She texts him back:
"Sidharth I am an emotional mess right now! Please aap bohot irritate ho jaoge..main baad mein milti hoon aapko!"

He types back:
"No! You are not going anywhere! Just be there and wait for me..I am coming out!"

This book is just becoming so much close to my heart! My God! I have become addicted to writing this book! I am so so so thankful to all of you for that! The comment section is full of love! I hope this hype never ends! 🙏

Stay tuned for the next part! 🤗

Do comment to share your views! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 35.4K 56
A cousin love storyβ™‘οΈŽ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❀️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷
307K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...
6.8K 640 13
Somehow Shehnaaz ends up as Sidharth's therapist. The fact that they can only talk through a glasswall certainly doesn't make things easier. Even so...
55.7K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love πŸ’• Th...