Legacies aren't Legacies Anym...

Galing kay lawstudentdropout

What would happen, if one day while at the Salvatore Boarding School, there was another monster attack. But t... Higit pa

|| Playlist ||
|| When Shit hit the Fan || Summary ||
The day it all happened.
Act 1. Season 1.
We pulled a Barry Allen. Bloody hell.
Look's like everything is not in Hell yet. The comets still coming.
Friday Night Bites. It's an Annual Thing Now.
History Repeating (Episode 9) ~~ Part 1
History Repeating ~~ Part 2
History Repeating ~~ Part 3
The-- Ah shit. Looks like theres another vampire on the loose.
Bloodlines With the Original Family
The Explanation
Totally off topic... but...
Lizzie. Stop. Being. A. Bitch.
Return to Unpleasentville.
Return to Unpleasentville ~ Part 2
Another generation of the Children of the Damned.
Rose's are Beautiful
The Myth, The Legend, The Baddest Bitch of Them All, Katerina Petrova
The 'Sun and Moon Curse'. That's what this is. Sure.
Great. The Towns Full of Werewolves. And Ironically Hope's in the Cresent City.
Self-Sacrifice. What Hope Does Best.
Whole Family Issues
As we Lay Dying, Our Life Flashes Before our Eyes
Act 2. Season 3.
Happy Birthday. Not. We live in Mystic Fall, you Idjits.
The Tribrid Who Seems to love Self-Sacrifice.
Holy Shit. Stefan was in a love triangle with my Dad and my aunt. Ew.
Who the hell acts like that?
The Second Reckoning. Oh, who am I kiding? There' been like 10.
It smells like hell. We're all going to hell.
"Ordinary" People
"Ordinary" People ~~ Part 2
Happy Homecoming
Happy Homecoming 2.0
Homecoming 3.0
The New, New Deal.
NOT A NEW CHAPTER (i am so so so sorry but this might be good news!)

Characters

8.6K 168 72
Galing kay lawstudentdropout

Danielle Rose Russel as Hope Mikaelson

Wonder Woman

"What the hell Lizzie! We are in fucking 2009, and all you can talk about is how your outfit has mud on it?"

Kaylee Bryant as Josie Saltzman

The Good one

"Alright! Both of you! Calm down. We can figure this out. Like we always do. Whats the worst that could happen? Hope's already has been forgotten by everyone before, Lizzie has over come being a bitch. Kinda. And I got over being infused with dark magic that could challange Hope grandmother. We can do this."

Jenny Boyd as Lizzie Saltzman

The "Crazy" One

"Do you know how I feel Jo? What this feeling is like? I feel like I'm always going to screw things up. I saw mom today, and I wanted to go up to her, but I was scared that I would do something wrong, and mess up any chance I have to talk to her. And thats the best thing out of all the downsides! I could have made it so were never born!

"Supporting" Characters

(I know they aren't really, I just wanted the three girls to have some spotlight)

Joesph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson

The Great Evil

"There's something off with you, Hope. Even the Salvatore's seem to at least be threatened by me, doing everything in their power to kill me, but you, you don't seem to be. Whys that?"

Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman

The Hunter

"Hey, are you guys ok? You kinda walked out of my class for no apparent reason. I mean I get it, I would just like to know why- hey you ok? Lizzie right? What happened? Where did Hope and Josie go? Hey shhhhh....."

Phobe Tolkin as Hayley Marshall

The Werewolf Queen

"Hey, whats on your shoulder? Is it a tattoo on your shoulder, or a birth mark? Because i have one, but it's a birthmark on my shoulder."

Candice King as Caroline Forbes

The Barbie Vampire Mother

"So, what? Your just giving up? I'm sure I didn't raise you this way Josie. I haven't even known you for as long as i should have, but I sure as hell know that you don't ever, and I mean ever give up."

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Josette Laughlin

The Bio Mom

"I have kids? Twins? No I- I could never. I am so sorry that because of me you two will have to go through with the merge...... I would never wish that on anyone. Not even Kai."

Chris Wood as Kai Parker

The Killer Uncle

"You two think you could just come here and take whats mine, huh? Well we will see about that mini me's."

Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson

The Good Brother

"Hope, you made out of exactly what you name is. You aren't like us. You aren't a killer, a muder. You want to save everyone. And that is so spectacular, you don't even know what the world would be like without you in it. If what you say is true, and what did happen in your time, it's horrible yes, but you can and will get through it. I know you will. And if not, you could always come to your family for help. We will help you, always and forever."

Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaelson

The One Who Wanted to be Loved

"Hope, the first lesson I will teach you as your aunt, is that us girl have to stick together, because when women support other women they will make magic, and bite the hell back. 'Boys will be boys' is a bunch of bullshit, they should be help accountable for the actions just like the rest of us. Any questions?"

Nathaniel Buzzolic as Kol Mikaelson

The Trickster

"Hope this Gabriel you talk about seem to be a person I would like to meet. When can I?"

"Kol, he's a character on a TV show called Supernatural. You can't meet him."

"I can sure dream Hope."

Riley Voelkel as Freya Mikaelson

The Loneliest Mikaelson

"Running away from Dahlia was the best thing to ever happen to me. I can finally be free. I finally got to meet my real family. You have done so much for me Hope. Let. Me. Help."

Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson

The Uncle who wanted to be Normal

"You do know that, even though I want my family dead because we are abominations, doesn't mean i don't love them. I love them more than anything, even if they dagger me, because they are my family. I just can't live forever. I'm sorry."

Alice Jane Evans as Esther Mikaelson

The Original Witch

"I'm sorry, I really am. I never wanted to kill my own children, my own blood. But then I shouldn't have made you what you are. I shouldn't have made you vampires."

Sebastian Roché as Mikael Mikaelson

The Phsychotic and Murderous Grandfather

"You are an abomination! You don't deserve to live as much as he does! You should have never even have been born! And I will make sure you can't hurt the world, like the rest of my family has done."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get that there is going to be a hell of a lot more characters, but i was kinda just sticking to the family of Hope, Lizzie, and Josie for now.

And of course, I don't own the CW or the Shows, if i did, I wouldn't be on wattpad. All rights go to Julie Plec and the other creaters at the wonderful CW. Thank you for creating these wonderful characters for us to play around with. *Wicked laughs*

I am now editing this, as there are a few plot holes I would like to fix, and there are a few other plots that I want to change. And, because we're about 8 hours into this story, I will probably make a part on and a part two for TVD, another for TO and then we'll see what happens from there

--Addy

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.4K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
14.4K 441 6
Klaus Mikaelson died in order to save his daughter Hope. But after his death, Klaus left something or better say someone behind. His oldest daughter...
36.8K 857 39
Josie is leaving the Salvatore school for the young and gifted as she wants to discover who she is without the school as it's been her whole life, bu...
3.4K 99 15
With Hope's humanity off and her on a rampage, what it is going to take for the Super Squad to bring back their fearless leader? With no way to track...