Destiel smut and fluff onesho...

By NonbinaryNobody

I'm redoing my first one so hopefully this one doesn't disappear on me as well. More

Castiels Return
Trapped
Elevator
Elevator Pt. 2
Jail Cell
Heaven
How It Feels
The Last Time
Netflix and Chill
Our Love
Sweaters
The Flu
No Nut November
The Empty Classroom
'I Love You'
An Appreciation PSA
Stress Relief
Family Dinner
Virginity
New Years Proposal
In the Alley
Reunion
Adrenaline
For You They Grew
My Art
My doggos
Take it Slow
Cuts and Bruises
Sammy
Ideas
The Model
The Pie
My new piercing
Night on the Town
My Story Ends with You

Pizza Man

3.3K 49 28
By NonbinaryNobody

This is only gonna he in Deans POV again because Cas babysat for his boss and Dean bought the pizza when Charlie met Cas.

Deans POV

I yawned and stretched in the impala, waiting for Sam to come back with the police files. Just as I was about to close my eyes I caught a glimpse of the giant walking towards the car.

He got in and sighed, throwing the files down. "Nothing here suggests that this our thing." He said, rubbing his face in frustration.

"Maybe you just needa look at the details, I mean, she was found in a ditch with no blood in her veins." I said, grabbing the files.

The pictures were horrifying to say the least. I read over the autopsy report before reading the police report, apparently a witness saw a women dragging the body to the ditch and running off, the woman was said to be glowing blue.

"We have a witness, one-twenty-four Downing Street," I said, driving off in the right direction.

"No one can say you don't know how to do your job, you saw that in like thirty seconds." Sam scoffed, looking at me.

"Yeah, well I'd rather get this done so we can get home." I said, turning right.

"Miss Cas already?" He asked, giving me a knowing smile.

"You know this has nothing to do with him," I said, turning onto Downing Street.

"No, but I know y'all kept quite about it for a few years and denied everything even though we all could see it." He said, knowing this was true.

"You can't keep using that line," I said, sending him a glare.

"Oh but I will, now watch the road," he said, reaching for the wheel.

I slapped his hand and pulled up to the house.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~~••~•~~•••~~•~•

After we talked to the witness we went back to our motel room to read up on some lore. I showered while Sam searched the internet, we had pretty vague idea of what the monster looked like all we need is a name.

I walked out of the shower and laid on my bed, waiting for Sam to say something. He rubbed his face, ran his hands through his hair and looked at me.

"You're gonna feel really stupid when I say this." He said, yawning.

"Don't tell me it's something we've hunted before." I said, sitting up.

"It is, it's a djinn, this ones been seen before but the locals didn't think anything of it." He said, standing up.

"Wanna take care of it tonight or first thing tomorrow?" I asked, rubbing a hand through my wet hair.

"First thing tomorrow, I'm exhausted," he said, laying down.

•~~~•~~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•

When we woke up in the morning we went to a diner and did research on abandoned warehouses.

"Found one, and it's definitely where the djinn is holes up." Sam said, turning his laptop towards me.

"Looks suspicious enough, ready?" I asked, throwing my napkin on my empty plate.

"Let's do it," he said, closing his laptop to put it away.

After we paid, we got in the impala for the thirty-minute drive. I turned the radio on before I drove off, I heard the click of it turning of and stared at Sam angrily.

"I'm not trying to listen to this," he said, rolling his eyes.

For twenty minutes we fought over the radio being on or off.

~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~

When we got to the warehouse, everything was quite. We found the room the victims were being held in, most of them were hanging on a thin thread and most were already gone.

"I'll get them out of here, go find the djinn," I whispered to Sam, stashing my knife in my belt.

He nodded and walked into a different room. I cut down some of them before hearing a metal clank in the distance. I grabbed my blade and looked around, I was on high alert as I walked around the room carefully. 

I saw someone run across the room and walked in that direction. I heard a body thud and sighed, that either meant Sam got it or it got Sam.

I ran to the location of the noise and sighed when I saw Sam standing over the djinn. I smiled and pat his back, he wiped sweat from his forehead and walked into the room of the fateful victims.

"How many survivors?" Sam asked, cutting down the rest of them.

"Only two, the rest didn't make it," I said, looking around.

~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~••~•~••~

After we burned the bodies and left the survivors at the hospital, we were heading back to Kansas.

"Dude, slow down, Kansas isn't going anywhere." Sam said, looking at me with furrowed brows.

"I wanna go home," I mumbled, picking up speed.

"I do too, but I also don't want you to crash the car." He said, holding onto his lap top. "I know you miss Cas, Dean, I'm sure he misses you too. We'll get there in like three hours, so slow down."

I mumbled something under my breath and reluctantly slowed down. "Can we stop for pizza?" I asked, taking a turn.

"You're the one driving," he said, leaning his head back.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio so he couldn't sleep.

~•~•~•~•~~••~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~~••~~•

After roughly three hours we were back in Kansas. I had called dominoes twenty minutes before we entered the state so I just had to pick it up. I was so excited to get back to Cas that I practically skipped to pick up the pizza.

Sam wasn't awake to yell at me for speeding, so I drove the last thirty minutes in fifteen minutes. Once we got to the bunker I pulled into the garage and slapped Sam, he woke up and glared at me before getting out.

I grabbed the pizza and followed Sam into the bunker. Cas was in the library, hunched over something on the table making cooing noises.

"Whatcha doin Cas?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Charlie has me watch her baby," he said, moving out the way to show Knox.

"I haven't seen her in forever," I said, walking up to the baby.

"Don't scare her dean," he said, watching Sam rub his eyes. "Did you fall asleep in the car?"

"Yeah, after Dean was bored of the radio," Sam yawned, stretching his arms.

"What kind of pizza you got?" Cas asked, looking at the pizza box on the table.

"Pepperoni and sausage," I said, playing with Knox's little hand.

"Here, I'll take her with me and put her to bed." Sam said, picking her up.

"Thank you, Sam, she's been rather fussy with me." Cas said, smiling at Sam.

Sam smiled and nodded before walking off towards his room. "Now that he's gone," I said when Sam was out of sight. "Come here."

Cas smiled and waddled closer to me. I grabbed him by his waist and kissed him softly, he wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned against the table.

Since he wasn't quite sitting on the table, I grabbed under his thighs and sat him on the table.

"I missed you so much," he panted when I pulled away for air.

"I missed you too, my love," I said, rubbing his waist softly.

He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in for another kiss. This one was heavier and heated, I pulled his trench coat off along with his tux jacket.

"We can't do it here, Sam might walk in," he said, pulling away slightly.

"Good thing I had an idea in mind," I said, winking at him.

I picked him up and carried him to the garage. I set him down and opened the door to the impala, he looked at me and smiled before crawling in.

I smacked his ass and chuckled when he groaned. Once he was inside I got in behind him, when I was sat comfortably beside him he practically attacked me.

I moved him onto my lap as we kissed and started working on his shirt buttons. He started grinding against me, making it harder to undo the buttons.

"Calm down, Cas, I can't undo your buttons," I said, pulling away from the kiss.

"Just rip it off, I have others," he groaned, swivelling his hips.

I growled and ripped his shirt off, I threw it to the front of the impala and pulled him closer. He smiled and tugged my shirt up for me to take it off.

"You too, it's not fair," he said, pouting his lip out when I refused.

"Life isn't fair, Cas," I said, watching him grow frustrated the more I denied.

"Please, my love?" He asked, I shook my hand and squeezed his ass. "Please daddy? I'll let you do whatever you want."

"You think begging is gonna get me to take off my shirt?" I asked, unbuckling his belt. "You're absolutely right."

He smiled and laughed as he pulled my shirt over my head. I loved seeing that smile, he threw my shirt somewhere in the front with his shirt.

"You do have the proper tools right?" He asked, getting off of me to take off his pants.

"If I didn't I would've got them from my room before we came up here." I said, helping him with his pants.

I put his pants on the floor in the backseat and started kissing his stomach. He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, running his hands through my hair.

"I love you, Dean," he said, rubbing my arm softly.

"I love you too, Cas," I replied, kissing every inch of skin I could.

"Can you take off your pants? The materials scratchy," he asked, breathing softly as I kissed his neck. 

"Of course, love," I said, getting up to take off my pants.

Once my pants were off, I picked up his legs so they were bent and laid between them. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, bringing me down to kiss him.

The kiss started getting heated as he started grinding up against me. "Patience, my love," I whispered, holding his hips down.

"Come on, Dean, I'm horny," he groaned, trying to grind up against me.

"You aren't that horny if your boxers are still on." I said, twinging the waist band.

He looked at me with furrowed brows and quickly tried to remove his boxers. I chuckled and helped him get them off, he laid back once they were off and smiled at me.

"It looks like you missed my dick more than me." I chuckled, grabbing the lube and condom from my pocket.

"You promised we'd fuck when you got back," he said innocently, hooking his legs around my waist.

"I know, that was just to get you riled up," I said, trying to take off my boxers. "I see now that that was a mistake."

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand, I chuckled and quickly put lube on my finger. "You're being really impatient Cass," I said, rubbing the lube against his entrance before pushing my finger in. 

He muffled a moan and pushed back against my finger. I moved my finger around a bit before adding a second one, I made scissoring motions inside of him.

"Ah~Dean, please I'm ready," he moaned, rocking back against my fingers.

"Are you sure? I don't wanna hurt you," I asked, keeping at the scissoring motion.

"Yes, now please, Dean," he groaned, squeezing my shoulder.

I smiled and put lube on his entrance before I put on the condom. He rubbed my arms softly and nodded, nudging my cock with his ass softly. (I don't know anymore guys)

I pushed into him slowly, letting him adjust slowly. After I was all the way in I stopped and started kissing him softly, distracting him from the pain.

We have this thing, if he starts feeling pleasure when I let him adjust he would start moving his hips to let me know it's ok to move. So, when he started grinding back against me I started thrusting into him slowly.

"Shit, you should make a dildo out of your cock for me." He panted, tightening his legs around my waist.

"Jeez, Cass, say what you really think," I chuckled, picking up my pace.

"Ah, Dean~" he moaned, throwing his head back when I moved to kiss at his neck.

After awhile of me thrusting, I felt him pat my back. "What's up, baby?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I wanna...I wanna ride you~" he moaned, letting on of his legs fall off my waist. "Please."

I smirked and hooked my arms around his waist to sit him on top of me. "Well, go for it," I said, smacking his ass.

He started moving slowly and gradually picked up his pace. The sounds that filled the car and garage was the sound of his moans and skin slapping skin as he bounced as fast as he could.

"Fuck me, Cas, you're so beautiful," I groaned, holding his waist to thrust up into him as fast as I could.

He whined and wrapped his arms around my neck. I felt him shudder and I knew he was going to cum soon, I reached between us and grabbed jerked him with my thrusts.

"Fuck, Dean, I'm gonna cum~" he moaned as loud as he could.

"Keep quiet or your throats gonna hurt in the morning." I said, rubbing over his slit.

He bit down on my shoulder as he came on my stomach. His body shook with his orgasm, I thrusted a few more times before reaching my climax as well.

"God I missed you," he panted, kissing me roughly.

"Don't start anything, I don't think I have enough energy for round two." I planted, rubbing circles in his waist.

"Can we sleep in here tonight?" He asked, getting off of me. "My legs kinda hurt."

"Of course, love," I said, grabbing my shirt to clean us up.

I took off the condom after our stomachs were cleaned and balled it in my shirt to throw in the morning. I laid on his chest and fell asleep immediately.

Edit: I didn't realize "cock" autocorrected to "comfort"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
404K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
15.8K 68 10
Smut as in content +18 so be aware.
15.6K 1.3K 33
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.