Imprisoned In my own home

Od Freakyweird2

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‚ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’”.... ๐’๏ฟฝ... Viac

๐Ÿ’ Prologue ๐Ÿ’ - Into a new world๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 2๐Ÿ’Love is torture
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 3๐Ÿ’Who is he?
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 4๐Ÿ’ Hidden secrets
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 6๐Ÿ’Rich is an understatement
๐Ÿ’ Character reveal ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 7๐Ÿ’Cheers to a new Friendship
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 8๐Ÿ’ You can run but you can't hide from your past
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 9๐Ÿ’Betrayal
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ’My life seems like a movie
๐Ÿ’Chapter 11๐Ÿ’Time for a makeover
๐Ÿ’Chapter 12๐Ÿ’Let the anger out
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ’So this is what they call love
๐Ÿ’Chapter 14๐Ÿ’I think I'm inlove
๐Ÿ’ Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’ Who is Jasmine

๐Ÿ’ Chapter 5๐Ÿ’ I have a best friend

246 101 137
Od Freakyweird2

_𝕃𝕖𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧_

I don't like the way he is staring at me . Its kinda freaking me out . Mmmm. I take my seat next to him and he ignores me again. Well there goes my curiosity. I can't believe this for the first time in my life .... I actually think I am starting to love science . It must be the way Miss Karen teaches it . I think I like her . The bell rings and Madeline approaces me.

"Girl , I saw the was Leo was staring at you ". Yh I know it was kinda freaky .

"Let's head to the canteen I think I just heard the speaker announcing that breakfast is ready ". So Leslie which extracurricular activities will you like to join ? Madeline asks me .... Hmm I haven't thought that far yet . I tell her. Do you mind mentioning the ones the school has.

"My pleasure ".
There is the Arts club

The Badminton team

The Baseball team

The Chess club

The Concert band

The Curling team

The Environment club

The Football team

The Golf team

The Knitting Club

The Lacrosse Team

The Photography club

The Skating board club

The Soccer Team

The Soft ball Team

The Swimming Team

The Ultimate freebie club

The Volleyball Team

The Wrestling Team

Lastly but not the Yearbook club".

Oh my gosh . You memorized all that . Girl how long have you been in this school .

"Hehehehe Ten years actually hehehehe I join this school when I was three".

That explains a lot.

What do you wanna have for breakfast ? Madeline ask me as we approach the canteen . Hmm what do they have ? I regret the moment I asked after she starts talking.

They have
Bacon , eggs and cheese sandwich with hot Vanilla milk.

Butter milk pancakes.

Grits.

Chicken and waffles.

S'mores.

Twinkies.

Key lime pie.

Burritos.

And black tea.

"Have a sit here ,she points to where Victor and Maddy are sitting, "Madam Leslie place your order and lemme serve you consider yourself lucky to be placed at a VIP with a VIP waitress . She giggles and we all giggle along .

So what will you have Madam ?

How about some lime pie . Girl you so skinny am sure my dog is way way bigger than you . Choose again !

Victor and Maddy laughs and say she is right.

Ha.... Ha go ahead and laugh . You guys have know idea slim is the new sexy.

They laugh again but harder this time.

Fine I'll change my order . I will like a Bacon , eggs and cheese sandwich with hot Vanilla milk and a lime pie. Thank you.

"Woah that's what I am talking about. You gotta eat . You are so skinny anyways be right back guys".

"Here is your meal Madam
disfrute de su comida which means Enjoy your meal in Spanish ".

After we are done eating . We went to our class and leo ignored me the whole day . Finally school just ended the bell just rang and everyone grabbed their bag and existed the class room. Wow what a day.

"Leslie I have to go my dad just arrived . Before I go I think we should exchange numbers . So I can text you every single minute hehehehe.

We exchanged numbers and I saved her number as
🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 and she saves mine as 🦋𝐋💝𝐎🍯𝐌💍𝐋🦋.

"Baiii love you babe . I'll call you every two second she says and I laugh".

"Leslie where the hell have you been I have been looking all over the school just for your annoying little ass". Victoria says.

I was just talking to my friend .

" Whatever let's go I have got better things doing than to waste my time talking to you".

"Bye baby ". A boy whippers to my sister and gives her a perk on her cheeks. Bye boo love you . She responds.

OMG Victoria , this is the first day of our new school and you already have a boyfriend. You have only Known him for 8 hours.

"So what ? Did you see me asking for your opinion ? I don't need to explain myself let's go before I kill you in the parking lot".

*We board a taxi and he drops us home*

I think I'll take a shower before
I start doing the my Homeworks. After I am done with my shower I headed to the room I share with my sister and I quickly dress and lay on my bed to start my work I see her smiling , blushing and giggling as she talks to her boyfriend on FaceTime. It will all end in tears I say to her in my mind . Trust me it will all end.

I take my phone to check If I have any unread messages from my friends. Only to be shocked with 200578 messages from 5 chats.

I opened Madeline's own First

20 unread messages from
🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:Hi Lesley. 4:48pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: I hope you have gotten home🤪4:48pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : I just added you to 3 groups 😌💝4:49pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : Reply! Me!4:50pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: Girl I am bored as hell rn. 4:51pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: L 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:E 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:S 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:L 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:I 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝:E 4:52pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: I miss you 😔 4:53pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : Do I need to call the police ? 4:54pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: Are you missing ? 😔4:55pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : Anyways I am sad 🥺4:56pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: 😭😭4:56pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : 😭😭😭😭😭4:57pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝 : I am worried over here. 4:58:00pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: I am mad at you now 💔4:59pm✅✅

🦋𝐁𝐟𝐟 😤😆😚💝: I want a divorce ! 😔💔 5:00pm✅✅

𝐌𝐞 :🙆🏻‍♀️ Chillax girl I am right here . I just took a shower . And I am sowlie 🥺 Don't be mad . And girl what the heck 200558 Messages from your group 🤯.6:00pm✅

𝐌𝐞: What do you guys chart about 😵 6:00pm✅

𝐌𝐞: I am gonna finish my homework now📝 and eat🥙🍳 then I'll take a nap.🛌😴6:01pm✅

𝐌𝐞 : Bye love ya 😚💝 if you need me call me🤙📱 6:01pm✅

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 😌💝... Xoxo 😚💝 7:00 pm ✅✅

~𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 💘

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.3K 44
โ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ'๐˜ด ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ? โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโœฐโ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด...
113K 4.7K 29
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ...
1.9K 41 14
๐๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ...
88.7K 2.2K 53
"๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ. ๐„๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ." - "๐ˆ'...