Siren (Bts x reader)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Isn't a Siren supposed to be terrifying? Aren't they supposed to eat people? So far, it has been quite the pe... More

Prologue + Disclaimer
Come
To
The
Black
Sea,
Swimming
With
Me.
Go
Down
With
Me,
Fall
With
Me.
Let's
Make
Worth
It.
A
Thousand
Nights
Have
Passed,
Change

Down

1.5K 69 22
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Jimin's point of view:

This brat! He woke me up for nothing!

"Jimin. Jimin" I hear my voice as I'm slightly being shaken.

I'm confused as I see Taehyung and Jungkook's smiling faces the first thing in the morning.

Wait-morning? It's still dark outside.

"What's happening?" I ask with a yawn.
"Let's go on an adventure" Jungkook says with a mischievous grin.
"Ok" I say, suddenly wide awake.

Jungkook gather yesterday nights leftovers, enough for the three of us.

"Why are you taking food with?" I ask with a tilt of my head.
"We're going into the forest today" he says, continuing to put enough food into a basket Yoongi weaved the other day.

"Why?" I ask.
"I want to investigate what I heard" he simply says.
"Why?" I ask again.
"Because I want to. You don't have to come" he says, already getting annoyed. Damn, why's he getting so defensive?

"Someone has to keep you two out of trouble" I say.
"Admit it. You just wanna come along" Taehyung says, seeing right through me. I hate how he does that sometimes.

"Whatever" I say as I grab my dagger and spear.

We start our journey in the same direction as last night. Jungkook goes off on his own to hunt a little while we're here. He always enjoyed the hunt.

"Do you really think he heard something?" I ask Taehyung. He just shrugs.
"I don't know. Guess we'll just have to find out" he says with a grin.

"It would be interesting if it was The Siren" Taehyung says thoughtfully. The Siren? I haven't thought of that...I quickly shake the impossible thought away.

"Can't be. Sirens live in the ocean. And Sirens aren't real" I give too valid reasons. He just grins to me.
"You'd never know" he says. I get chills up my spine.

"...I'm sure Sirens are hideous monsters" I amuse his idea a little.
"Apparently they have wings but why would they live at sea with wings? I would definitely be soaring above the earth, exploring" Taehyung says as he stretches his arms, running through the forest as if he could fly.

I run along with him, pretending I could fly myself with a huge smile on my face. So big that I couldn't see.

"Ok. Let's stop" I say as we slow down so that I can see again. We walk side by side again.

"...I've been thinking. Isn't it time to get out there and find a nice girl?" I ask, expressing my thoughts haunting me lately.
"What? To settle down? No ways" Taehyung says with a slight laugh.

"You better not leave us for some dumb girl" Taehyung says with a huge pout.
"I mean, we're not getting any younger" I reason.
"So? We still have our music to keep us young forever. And then we will travel the world" he says with a grin as he slings his arm around my neck, pulling me into his chest.

I smile at the thought.

"Aish, I'm never going to get a wife with you guys around" I whine as I push him away.
"No one can be good enough for our ChimChim anyway" he says with a grin.

"You're still using that nickname?" I ask in embarrassment.
"I think it's cute" he says with a sly smirk. I know he's just trying to embarrass me.

I was about to retort until Jungkook showed up. He had a few rabbits tied up to his person.

"You two went really far. Eager to hear the voice?" Jungkook asks with a sly smile.
"For sure!" Taehyung says excitedly before I could say 'no'.

We walk deeper and deeper into the forest as we keep conversation.

"What if it's The Siren?" Taehyung starts with his ghost stories.
"The Siren?" Jungkook voices out, keeping his eyes on the track.
"Yeah, sounds a lot like what Namjoon told us yesterday-you know-about Jongho" Taehyung says. Jungkook thinks a bit in silence.

"You don't really believe it's The Siren, do you?" I ask, shaking my head at the thought.
"I heard old man Phil lost his arm to The Siren" Taehyung starts, trying to spook us.

"Taehyung, we were there when he lost his arm" I say with an eye roll.
"You would never know" he says again. I roll my eyes again.

"We're here" Jungkook announces before I could tell Taehyung off.

Jungkook stares at the carving in the tree he made the night before. We stay silent if we could hear anything.

...

"...I give up" I say after a moment of silence.
"I am certain I heard the sound coming from this way" Jungkook says as he points beyond the tree.

"Aish" I say as I rub my neck. It still looked like it was morning. As long as we got back before it gets too dark.

"Let's go!" Taehyung cheers.
"Fine. Then we can finally put this silly myth to end" I surrender and follow the two.

We go deeper and deeper into the forest as Taehyung and Jungkook tell each other stories about The Siren. They were enjoying this way too much. I truly believe that we're not going to find anything.

Eventually, I start feeling hungry. I don't know if it's still morning since it's difficult to see the sun through the dense forest.

"We should eat" I announce to the two ahead of me.
"Yes. I was starting to get hungry" Taehyung says.
"And I can finally put the rabbits into the basket" Jungkook says as he finds a place to sit. We sit in a circle and eat the food Jungkook packed in.

Carrying around the smell of blood is not good for the other predators out there.

"We need to find water for the rabbits" I decide.
"Why'd you kill so many rabbits" Taehyung whines.
"Shut up" Jungkook bites back.

After our little rest, we walk a bit faster to find any source of water. There needs to be a pond or lake here somewhere.

"Wait" Jungkook says and we pause.
"What is it?" Taehyung asks, getting serious.
"I think I hear something...From that direction" he says as he runs off.
"Wait!" I scream as Taehyung and I chase after him.

After a bit of running and calling after Jungkook, he finally stops.

"What-are-you-doing?" I huff. Jungkook is unnatural fast.

"It stopped" he says and we wait in silence.
"There's nothing here" I tell Jungkook with a hand on his shoulder.

"No, I hear it" Taehyung says.
"Not you too" I say with an eye roll. This joke was getting old fast.

"Where?" Jungkook asks desperately.
"This way" Taehyung says as he runs in a direction.

I was starting to get worried. I couldn't see any natural sunlight anymore and I'm pretty sure it's midday. We have never been this far away from the village. I hope we can find our way back.

"Stop! We're going to far!" I scream out to the two who were still running. I run faster and faster to catch up to the two and grab them by the arms.
"Stop" I huff out.

"But we're really close" Taehyung says as he yanks his arm away from my grip and they start running again.

I don't know what to do. If these two get hurt or die, I would never forgive myself.

I finally see sunlight up ahead. Please tell me we ran in a huge circle and heading back to the village.

I was so wrong.

Taehyung starts stalking behind trees, hiding himself from whatever is ahead. Jungkook does the same thing and I follow their lead. They wouldn't be hiding if it wasn't something dangerous.

I start whisper shouting at them, hoping to get some sense into them as we get closer and closer to the light.

Taehyung finally stops.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asks.
"It stopped but I'm pretty sure it came from there" Taehyung says as he points to the source of the light.

"Please stop. This isn't some game" I say, desperately trying to get some sense into them.
"We're really close. Once we find out the voice, we'll leave" Taehyung promises as Jungkook nods. I was about to protest but they start moving again.

The forest becomes lighter with every step we take. I finally hear the voice they were talking about. No wonder they wanted to find the voice so desperately. It was beyond beautiful.

We see a huge lake with a house close by, built higher up. We see a huge flat rock with trees bending over it, providing shade for whoever is sitting just above the still lake. Someone was sitting there with their feet in the water.

The person was still, as if thinking. We all hide behind the trees.

"What is she doing all the way out here?" Taehyung quietly asks us but never moves from behind the tree.

So it's a she...

"It doesn't matter. We need to leave" I tell them.
"But the voice" Jungkook inquires and was about to step out from behind the tree until we hear a booming voice from the girl.

"I can sense you there" she sings in the most beautiful voice. I would've been freaking out if her voice wasn't surprisingly soothing, as if I was safe.

"Like a friend I've always known.
I'm arriving
And it feels like home" she continues singing. Now that I listen to the song, I recognize it. It's a really old song but with her voice, it sounds brand new.

"I have always been a fortress.
Cold secrets deep inside.
You have secrets, too
But you don't have to hide" she continues. I rip my dazed eyes away from her to see Jungkook and Taehyung in a total daze. Jungkook already dropped all the rabbits by his feet. I don't know why but I have an ominous feeling all of a sudden. We need to leave now.

"Show yourself" she sings out with more passion. I don't know why but it feels like I'm under her spell. My body moves automatically to the girl. I try to break from the spell, trying to resist. What is this!?

I start to panic as we get closer and closer to the clearing where she would be able to see us. I am screaming at myself to break free from whatever she is doing us. Why can't I move?!

"I'm dying to meet you" she sings and we are clear as day to the girl. We move closer to her.
Show you-!" she gets a huge fright as she finally notices us. She falls backwards into the lake and I can finally move by myself. It felt like the curse was finally broken.

Jungkook immediately dives in to help the girl out the water. The girl immediately pushes him away as they bob above water.

"What are you doing here!?" She screams at us with alarm.

Jungkook climbs out the water and hands over his hand to the girl to help her out. She slaps his hand away and stays in the water.

"And now you're all wet" she says with an eye roll, clearly annoyed by our presence.
"Hey! I'm trying to help you!" Jungkook yells at her. I was also pretty annoyed at this girl.

"Don't yell at her. We're the ones that scared her" Taehyung defends her and holds out his hand to the girl once again. The girl observed his hand a little and eventually grabs it. Taehyung smiles wide and pulls her out of the water. Jungkook was glaring daggers at Taehyung for taking the girl's side.

"Let's get you dry" she mumbles and walks in the direction of-presumably-her house. We simply follow behind her.

Jungkook was clearly already shivering but the girl seemed completely fine, as if she wasn't wet at all.

"What are you doing way out here?" Taehyung asks her.
"I live here" she simply answers.
"Out here? But there's no village close by for miles" I insist.
"You're here" she says, a little irked.

"That's a different story" I simply say. I feel like I'm intruding.

We walk in silence into her house.

I have a feeling that we all feel like we're intruding.

Her house was big. It was unlike the houses in the village. It was made of wood with a weird thing sticking out her roof. She also had things laying around in her house. Things I've only heard about and things I have never imagined. Where'd she get all this stuff?

She gets a cloth for Jungkook and starts making a fire. She easily gets the fire going and Jungkook immediately goes to the fire.

She takes a deep breath in and out. I think she's calming herself down.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She asks with a hint of annoyance in her eyes.
"We're fine" I say, trying to ease the intruding feeling I felt with this girl.

"Water then" she says and disappears somewhere. Don't leave us...

We just wait for her to come back.

"This is weird" I comment. The other two nod.
"Yeah, she's still soaking" Taehyung says concerned. Why is he so concerned?

"And the water is freezing" Jungkook adds on as he gets cozy by the fire.

"And all this stuff looks weird" Taehyung says as he picks up something I can't identify.
"Did you guys also move as if you were under a spell?" I ask in a more hushed tone. They face me and nod.

"We need to leave" I say, panic rising. If it was just me, I would've left it but all of us moved as if we had no control over our bodies.

"But Jungkook is still freezing. We can't go back like this" Taehyung says. I sigh and try to think but everything comes out foggy.

This isn't natural. Why did we come here?

She comes back and we all jump back a bit from her presence. I am surprised to see that she is completely dry. I could see the other two were also surprised.

She hands us each a cup with water in it. I take the cup and observe it carefully. It looks weird. Where's her normal cups? It looks too fancy to drink out of.

I look at Taehyung and Jungkook and they each have a different looking cup. I turn to her to see her drinking from a different cup as well.

"So, where did you three come from?" She asks as she sits on a really fancy chair.

This place isn't normal...

Taehyung and I sit by Jungkook on the floor like normal people.

"From our village. Just north from here" I say, I don't know why I told her of our home.

"Isn't that quite the journey?" She asks.
"It took us just about half the day" Taehyung speaks up. She nods and thinks a little.

"A new village?" She asks more to herself.

The three of us look at each other in confusion. Our village has been there for about two to three hundred years now.

"Um, no" Taehyung speaks up. She snaps her head to us with a dangerous look in her eyes.

"Do you know me?" She asks. I think I was just seeing things but it seems her pupils formed into one of a cat.

"No. Should we?" Jungkook asks. Her pupils went back to normal. I rub my eyes. I think I was just seeing things.

"No. How long have your village been standing?" She asks.
"About two to three hundred years" I say.
"I see" she simply says as she thinks a bit.

"When you're dry enough, please leave" she says and stands up.
"Wait" Jungkook says. She freezes.
"What?" She asks, turning to Jungkook. Jungkook gets shy under her gaze. This is new to him.

"Are you the voice I heard?" He asks. We all look at her, all curious.
"No. I believe you heard a bird" her voice started to give way.
"I'm sure it wasn't a bird. It was you, wasn't it?" He asks further. I grip Jungkook's leg.
Shut up.

"No. It was a bird. If you would excuse me" she says and was about to leave but Jungkook stands up and grabs her arm, preventing her from leaving. She snaps her head to him

"Jungkook!" I say, trying to yank him back. Taehyung was also standing up.

"I'm sure it was you" he says softly. She looks him dead in the face.
"It wasn't. Leave" she says.

(I do not own the video.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.5K 51
"She was our saving grace back then, always getting us through everything, big or small. not only was she our sister, she was also our angel." ... Le...
2.3K 464 30
~ Seokjin ~ "So weird, I, for sure loved you so much Adopted to you my everything, I wanted to live my life for you" "How to heal a broken heart from...
10.6K 575 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
81 1 8
You love bangtan? You love our boys? The fvcking read thing ✨💫 you want more information? Then read!