Flawed In Love (Completed)

Par JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞 Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" 💕
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❤️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote 🥺
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year 💜
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened 💔
Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺
A New One 🥰
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 2

13.9K 1.1K 344
Par JoyStansSidNaaz

Door bell rings..
"Hey Sanu..! How was it?!" Manvi comes back after work...

"Bakwas..! Diya hi nehi audition!"

"Iska kya matlab hain?!"

"Yaar! Ek toh bohot bada role hai! Upar se pata hai iska male lead kon hai?!"

Manvi with utter frustration asks..."Kaun??"

"Sidharth Shukla!".. she rolls her eyes..

"What the fuck?! Are you God damn serious?!"... Manvi literally screams at her..

"Haan!"... She replies sadly..

"Tu pagal hain?! That was THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA! Yaar! even establish actressess die to work with him and tune itna bada mauka jane diya?!"

"Yaar sun toh le!"

"Bol..!"...replies Manvi with disappointment

"Hayee kasam lage! The moment I saw him, I became so nervous that my body started rejecting it..! I just couldn't hold onto myself! Aur tujhe pata hain woh director bol raha tha that he is also the producer of this series..!"

"Phir..?!"

"Phir kya.. main nehi kar payi..! Lekin ek ajeeb chiz hua!".. Shehnaaz looks at Manvi with a confused face..

"Isse ajeeb kya hua hoga..?!" Manvi again rolls her eyes and throws her head back to lean against the couch..

"Aabe sun toh le!"... Shehnaaz insists her least interested friend..

"Bol..!"...replies Manvi, closing her eyes..

"Main jab nehi kar payi na.. toh unhone aake mujhe samjhaya aur woh bhi bohot pyaar se! But the rest wanted me to leave..!"

Manvi opens her eyes immediately and looks back at her..

"Kisne pyaar se samjhaya?!"

"Areh woh Shukla ne!"... She says it very normally but Manvi gets the shock of her life!

"You mean Sidharth Shukla came upto you to convince you to give your shot?! And you are telling me this now and that too in such a normal manner?!"... Manvi is in complete disbelief!

"Aur mujhe kal jane k leye bola! Lekin main nehi jaungi..!! Yeh itni badi role mujhe thodi na de denge!".. she makes faces while talking..

"Tu pagal hain?! Sometimes I wonder tujhe uncle aunty ne kya khake paida kiya hoga?!"

"Hayeee aise kyun bolrahi hain?!"... She makes a confused face again..

"Aabe akal ki andhi! Tujhe Sidharth Shukla ne khud ek aur mauka diya! And you are telling me that you will not go for it!?! Yaar you are impossible!"...Manvi's frustration rises to next level..

"Toh main kya karun?! Agar select nehi ho payi toh fhirse tut jaungi..!"..she makes a sad face

"Areh yaar..try nehi karegi toh kaise pata chalega if you are capable or not! Dekh Sanu, he trusted you and has given you the respect that you didn't even deserve as a mere candidate for audition! I think you should keep his respect back and give your best shot tommorow..!"

"Sacchi..?!"

"Haan baby..Kal tu jayegi.. and I will drop you again!" Manvi smiles at her..

"Ok..accha chal maine palak paneer banayi hain hum dono k leye..tu fresh hoke aaja..!".. Shehnaaz smiles at her friend innocently..

Manvi is in awe of this girl! She always feels a sense of responsibility for her! Her innocence and purity made their friendship special and it is growing stronger with time now..!

*********

Back at Shukla house..

"Mummy..I am going to a party..raat ko ane mein shayad der ho jaye..mein dinner karke hi aunga, so don't wait for me!"...says Sidharth..

"Theek hai..sun woh Khushi chilla chilla k pagal ho rahi hai..zara dekhle kya hua..?!"

"Ab kya hua isse?!"

"pata nehi..!"

"I will go and check..!"

He knocks on her door..

"Khushi...?!"

She opens it, stares at him for a while and rushes into his arms..

"Kya hua baccha..?!" ...he caress her hair..

"I hate my life...I hate my parents!"

"Chi baccha aise nehi bolte! Lekin hua kya hain?!"

"Mom and Dad are acting weird again..! They fucking promised me that they will be here in weekend!"

"Ahhh Khushi language!".. sidharth scoffs..

Khushi pulls herself back and says... "Haan haan! Language!"..she rolls her eyes..

"Ab bol..so they are not coming this weekend as well?!"

"Nehi na..! Yaar Mama yeh kaam merese bhi important hai kya in logo k leye?!"...Khushi's parents are employed at the same place and are transferred to a remote area from where they can hardly be in touch with her during work. Khushi stays with her Mama and Nani in Mumbai, pursuing her bachelor's from there..

"Accha do something, get ready..I will take you to a party..!"...sidharth tries to make his baby niece happy..

"Party?!"...her eyes light up..

"Haan..Saanjh is throwing one tonight..chal..get ready..!"

"But I can't afford to act like a loser in a party! I hope you understand what I mean!"..Khushi knows her Mama will be overprotective and not allow her to chill the way she wants..

"Waise aaj permission hai kyunki someone told me in the morning that she is an adult now.. but that has to be in limit! Theek hai?!"

"Yaar Mama! Aap na sometimes bohot cute lagte ho mujhe! Accha chalo I will tolerate your over protectiveness for tonight!"...Khushi pushes him out of the room to get ready..

********

At Saanjh's party..

"Arehh Khushi...yeh khadoos ne tujhe permission kaise diya yahan ane k leye?!"....Saanjh adores khushi a lot..

"Pata nehi Saanjh Di! Koi doura padha hai shayed!"...Khushi chuckles..

Saanjh laughs out loud..

"Aabe mair khayegi ab tu!"... Sidharth can't control his laughter as well..

"Saanjh did you call Jiya..?"...Sidharth taking the assurance..

"Haan haan! I did! She will be here..although I didn't have any interest!"

"Chal be!"...sidharth pushes both girls to enter the main lounge..

After a while, everyone's eyes get stuck onto the entrance, it was Jiya Malhotra entering the party, who looks drop dead gorgeous! She carries herself quite elegantly that people never fail to notice her!

Jiya Malhotra, typically known as the queen of Television is dating Sidharth Shukla for the last 2 years. She is overly obesssed with her work and barely gives time to her personal relationship, be it even with the bond she shares with Sidharth! On the contrary, Sidharth is also very passionate about his work but he keeps his family over everything! Jiya is always sensible, matured and graceful while she communicates with anybody and that was probably the triggering point for Sidharth to fall for her..

"Hey..!"...a hand softly touches his chest from behind..

He turns around.."Hey!"

"Kya hua..you seem upset..!" Jiya goes in front of him and sits close next to him in front of the bar..

"Where you have you been all day?! I tried calling you, texted you! No response Jiya!"

"I am so sorry baby! I had so much work..! And then I had to get ready for this party..didn't get a chance to call you back! I am sorry!"...she tries to cajole him..

"Leave it! Never mind..!"... sidharth sips on his drink while Jiya keeps looking at him with love..

"Lo Saanjh Di, agayi chudail!" ...Khushi says to Saanjh who are watching them from distance!

"Haan! Yaar! Pata nehi yeh Sid kya dekhta hain ismein?!"...Saanjh makes faces..

"Maharani Victoria! Chalo chhoro humein kya..!"...Khushi keeps blabbering..

"Exactly chal let's dance...who gives a a fuck!"...Saanjh chuckles..

********

"Hey Khushi...how are you?!" Jiya tries to interact with Khushi who is already in a slight buzz..

"I am good!"..she barely looks at her..

Sidharth walks up to them..

"Baccha did you take too many drinks? Why do you look drowsy?!"

"Yaar Mama! Ab shuru maat ho ja na! I am perfectly fine!"

Sidharth chuckles..

"Toh kya baat ho rahi thi?!"...sidharth asks wrapping an arm on Jiya's waist. He  tries to make them comfortable but it never works for Khushi! She has strong disliking for Jiya!

"Kuch nehi...I am actually shocked to see her here..!"...Jiya replies very sweetly..

"Kyun?! Main koi alien hoon jo insaano ki party mein nehi aa sakti?!"... Khushi frowns at her..

Saanjh immediately holds a grip on her top and tries pinching her to stop..

Jiya takes aback and Sidharth gets irritated... "Khushi behave yourself!"... Sidharth says sternly..

"It's fine Sid! It will take time for her i guess! No hunny..! You are not an alien, neither I take you seriously..I was just amazed see you here because I know how protective your Mama is!" ... Jiya tries to handle it maturely again..

"Ya ya whatever! Anyway Saanjh Di...mujhe bhookh lagi hai.. get me some dinner..!".. she turns back to Saanjh and ignores Jiya to no end..

"Haan haan baby! Tu chal yahan se..! You guys enjoy haan Sid! I will go get her some dinner..!"... Saanjh pulls on to Khushi's hand to trail her out of there..

"I am sorry! That was abrupt!"... Sidharth apologizes to Jiya on behalf of Khushi..

"It's fine Sid! I think Khushi mujhe pasand nehi karti! But how does it matter?! For me, it's just you who matters!"... She says by wrapping her hands around his neck..

"It matters Jiya! She is my niece, meri bacchi hai woh! She is family!"... Sidharth looks down at her face..

"Chhoro na baby! Let's dance... We didn't dance for so long!"... Jiya is all into him right now..

"Baby... You are drunk..!" ... Sidharth tries to control her urge..

"Let's go to my place then..!"... She whispers into his ears..

"Sweetheart I have Khushi with me.. I will have to drive her back to home na!?"

"What the fuck man!?! Jab paas aane ki koshish karti hoon toh you have tons of problems around! Aur jab busy rehti hoon toh 100 bar calls karte ho! I am so done with this everyday craps!"... Jiya freaks out..

Sidharth is too frustrated talking about same shit everyday as well! He remains quiet..

Jiya looks back at him... "Sidharth! Sidharth! I don't want to be rude.. but baby I love you! I can't love everyone else around you! Please understand! Not everytime baby!"... She goes back to his arms..

"Jiya ...?! "

" Hmm..?! "... She replies being in his arms..

"If you love me then you should love the people I love..!" says Sidharth being too frustrated with life..

Yes, this is him! He could be the biggest star but he puts his guard down in front of his family and loves leading a normal life. Here, he loves her, but their priorities in life don't match! This is way too frustrating for him at times and he looses all his grip and trusts on relationships!

*******

Sidharth and Saanjh at buffet corner..

Sidharth is all quiet, grabbing food on his plate..

"If it hurts, then why do you let it hurt yourself?! You have a choice to walk away Sid!"... Saanjh speaks up suddenly out of nowhere..

Sidharth frowns at her ..

"Ab anjan baneke ki koshish maat kar! I know you by nerves...!"...says Saanjh sternly again..

"Chhor na yaar!! Khushi ne le liya na dinner?"

"Theek hain..your life..your shit! I was concerned..so said my part! Aur haan! Khushi meri bhi kuch lagti hain! You don't have to worry about her!"...Saanjh strikes her hair behind and leaves...

Sidharth gives out a smirk! He absolutely adores this crazy friend of his!...

That's all for today! Do let me know about your views in comment section..❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

8.8K 608 13
Let's explore bigg boss only with our most favorite couple Sidnaaz❤️
31.5K 2.3K 22
A story about two different personalities.. All about destiny 💕 Ft. Sidnaaz
769K 72.1K 150
Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❤️ From fan to soulmate, the journey is unique in it's o...
55.8K 1.9K 16
The story is about two very different persons who connected to each other in BiggBoss. And how there emotional attachment change into true love 💕 Th...