š‘¬š’•š’†š’“š’š’‚š’ || š‘²š‘»š‘Æ š‘­š‘­

By _Erika_Kim_

"I no longer intend to continue to stay with you. Simply sign the divorce documents and disappear." As he spo... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 35 (2)
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 39 (2)
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 40 (2)
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 42 (2)
Chapter - 43
The Diary - 44
The Diary (2) - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Letter to You - 49
Letter to you (2) - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Epilogue - 60
Bye Author

Chapter - 9

24.8K 957 376
By _Erika_Kim_

Darling, you feel that burning sensation when swallowing wine?

That's what my heart feels when you appear on my mind.

Your POV:

I was watching the whole talk show attentively. It's been years since I saw him properly. Only by watching him on TV I kind of get relief that he's still doing fine. I hope he is leading a happy life.

I know I shouldn't be hoping something happy about him after what he did to me. But I know as long I don't have to face him in the future so I could at least wish for his well and happy.

"So Mr. Kim it must be hard for you to handle everything by yourself. Please tell us more about your company and your professional life."

The woman asks politely. But with the gaze, she was looking at him was making my blood boil but I hold it. I can't feel like this, not now, not anymore. Taehyung leans back sitting comfortably and ready to speak.

"Nothing special to say. Actually, I would say it all thanks to my father and grandfather. If they never thought I'm capable of something and let me handle our family business I don't think I would have come so far."

Like this, they keep talking about his company, shares, business, and professional life about his family. Taehyung replied like a professional Businessman, he avoided a few questions though and didn't bother what others might think.

The next question of the woman took me in surprise. "Mr. Kim there are these rumors about you being still single. And there are some of your fangirls who want to know about your love life. Would you mind talking about it?"

'Geez! Say if you want to know if he has someone or not.' I say in my thoughts as I sneered.

But I'm also curious to know about his love life. I want to hear about that woman for whom he desperately wanted to leave me. Please tell me what is so good about her that you couldn't even look into my eyes.

Taehyung exhales heavily as he okay with his fingers for a few moments. Then he gazes up and stares back at the host. "Seriously since I'm getting this question a lot then I'll answer. I do have someone in my life. She's special, she's incredible and beautiful. I never knew about her importance in my life when we first met." Taehyung paused and look down on his lap.

He might be thinking about her. Well, she got herself someplace to live, but that's what I was fated for. Taehyung was taking time to reply and I'm impatient. But I can't sit here I need works to complete. When I was about to shut down the TV taehyung begins to speak.

"Unfortunately she's not by my side anymore."

Hearing his words I pause on my spot. Shock to hear his words. 'What does he mean by not with him now? Did she di- omo?!' I was waiting for him to say more when the host speaks.

"We are so sorry for your loss sir. Hope she's happy up there in heaven."

Her words made me somewhat feel sad and sympathetic to taehyung. Suddenly taehyung lifts his head immediately and with a widen eyes he says, "what are you talking about? She didn't die! She left me."

"Huh!! Oh-okay. I'm-im sorry sir I didn't get it at first." The host replies.

Is it me who just can't understand what he meant by left!? He's definitely not talking about me, right? Or is he? Taehyung didn't say anything instead he was seating on his chair with a straight and grumpy expression.

"She was my wife and that's it I'm not talking about this matter anymore."

I'm sure along with the host, I and those fangirls of his are stunned, shock, and paused. 'What did he just said?' I really did hear it right, right? Suddenly I felt weak and couldn't stand and end up sitting on my knees on the cold floor. For some reason, all the memories from 7 years ago flashback in my mind. 7 years ago how this man on the TV screen treated me, treated me like trash. I am unable to breathe. My head hurts, why am I feeling so uncomfortable? I don't want to remember those horrible days, I don't want to remember that night, That unforgivable and horrible night. It disgusts me remembering everything about that night.  

Why did he touch me? Why did you let him touch you Y/N? how could he do that to me? I don't want to live like this. I also want to stay happy and smile, laugh. But why can't anyone let me live at least a happy life? Don't I deserve it? Am I really that unfortunate?

"Yua?" suddenly I hear a gentle yet a bit loud voice calling for me. Someone shakes my shoulder as I blink and stare at the TV again. On the silver screen, there was no host and no taehyung. It's all black, somebody turned off the TV. I again felt someone shaking me so I look on my side and saw Kento standing on his one knee and as his, both hands were resting on my shoulder. I keep staring at him for a few moments trying to think back what happened.

"Yua! What's wrong? You are crying?" My eyes widen hearing his words. I immediately touch my cheeks with my both palm and felt my cheeks wet. Realizing that I've been crying all this time and even my tears aren't stopping and keep streaming made me even more confused.

I stand up hurriedly and start to wipe my tears with the back of my hands but they won't stop. "W-why aren't they stopping?" I said between my sobs while wiping. Kento grabs my hands to stop me. "Yua stop. You are going to hurt your eyes like this. I said stop it Yua." "I AM TRYING BUT THEY AREN'T STOPPING." suddenly I couldn't hold it and vent all my anger o Kento by pushing him away from me. I fall on my knees while sobbing hardly. "I am trying but it's not stopping." I hide my crying face in between my palm and keep crying.

My heart hurts so much. Why am I acting like a mess? Why am I crying? And for whom? He doesn't even know what he has done to me? What he made me do? He knows nothing.

I felt something warm around my body. It was from Kento. He was hugging me while patting my back gently.

"It's okay. He is not here. He won't hurt you anymore and I promise you that." I shake my head while snuggling in his arms. "No. Kento no. I hate him. I hate him so much. What did he mean by saying those words in the interview? Does he want to make me feel even more horrible? What have I done so wrong? He never loved me now what he wants? He wants to see me dead?" "NO! Don't say such thing please. Yua you have to let the past go. You no longer have anything to do with him. Yes, he is your twins' father but he doesn't deserve those kids. You don't have to blame yourself for everything okay? He will never know about your existence and I will protect you along with everyone in our family. You belong here, you and our babies belong to only us and nobody will ever dare to snatch you guys away from us. Dare do this and I will tear them apart." Saying that Kento pulls me more close to him and his grip on me gets even tighter. 

I feel relief, hearing his words made me feel more comfortable and at ease. I slightly nod my head and then we hugged each other for a few more minutes. After I calm down Kento said he was back because his manager said to rest for three days. My aunty was back by then. We three spend some time along, I talked about today's incident with her, she comforted me and told me everything will be alright. She also remained me that tomorrow is a special day and I remember what it is. 

That night after everyone was back me and aunty prepared the dinner and baked a birthday cake, I told others to decorate the living room, everything was well planned and then I send my babies to go upstairs and well they know why.

We heard footsteps coming towards the living room and I look at my phone screen and it's 12 am-midnight. And when the babies along with the person open the door we all shouted together, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTO YAMAZAKI." he was taken aback and shock. He was wearing his favorite dark navy blue hoodies and grey sweatpants. He was holding my babies in his arms when both twins place a kiss on his both cheeks and wish him and that's when he came back from his shock. 

Like this our night spends well. We all chatted till 3 am, laughed, and danced. We really enjoyed it so much, by then I've already forgotten about the morning tv incident. But who knew something was waiting for me in the future. Which will change everything, along with my happiness. And will ruin everything along with me.

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿

Hiiiiii!! Well sorry for the late update. Also for the time being I won't be updating any other books. I need to complete "MY REVENGE WIFE" asap within this month. Do not worry I will update this book and others before this month ends as well and will try to update asap. hope you enjoyed today's chapter.

Do not forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and do FOLLOW ME. Thanks a lot. 

~HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY to our YeonTan~

~HAPPY 26th BIRTHDAY to my Japanese boyffie KENTO YAMAZAKI~

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 83 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
39.3K 2K 14
Growing up together, you had always thought that he would always be a part of your life forever, until he suddenly chose a different path, leaving yo...
537K 23.8K 32
[NOT EDITED] "Don't expect anything from this marriage", he declared. "I never did. I can never expect anything from this marriage nor you", she repl...
62.1K 1.9K 20
He is the leader of most scary gangsters group. Mr. Kim Taehyung. And my so called classmate who was once the reason behind my miserable college life...