Siren (Bts x reader)

By FixitFelixxxxxxx

Isn't a Siren supposed to be terrifying? Aren't they supposed to eat people? So far, it has been quite the pe... More

Come
Down
To
The
Black
Sea,
Swimming
With
Me.
Go
Down
With
Me,
Fall
With
Me.
Let's
Make
Worth
It.
A
Thousand
Nights
Have
Passed,
Change

Prologue + Disclaimer

2.7K 78 4
By FixitFelixxxxxxx

??? Point of view:

A siren. A very weird concept. I would like to meet the man that made up this imaginary creature. Probably the same guy who thought of mermaids.

When you hear the word 'siren' you usually don't think of good thoughts. A siren is a mythical creature who lure sailors to their deaths with their heavenly voices.

I don't know much about sirens but my friends and I were in for a huge educational shock.

Looking back, I wouldn't have it any other way...

Disclaimer:
I do not own BTS. I do not own most characters/names in this story.

The story is mine.

Please do not steal.

This story takes place when sailors thought they would fall off the face of the earth if they went too far with a bit of modern stuff like the way they talk and music. So they might say some weird stuff that isn't the norm anymore. The characters will be independent like they have to hunt for themselves and we're still in the era of gold coins/pieces, it's more of trading for things with things. The only really sophisticated invention is a radio run by the earth's vibrations. Don't ask me how it works-it just works. So no electricity, no nothing.

Enjoy...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 124K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...
185 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...
12.8K 712 37
" I am ready to give my body to you " " Your body is mine then " People said, once a chubby person is always a chubby person. But do they know that...
400 43 12
Hello I am yn.. After meeting with 7 men who's love of my life my whole life changed What happen before they come in my life it's a little secret B...