One-Eighty || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer... More

One-Eighty
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 13

21.2K 1.5K 1.6K
By Perfect_Memory

"Please stand up for the judge" One of the members of the jury said and Quickly Taehyung got up from his seat. A few minutes ago the jury had entered the room, along with the prosecutor. The only person who was left to arrive was the judge, and once he would be in the room Jungkook's trial would officially start. The case which would not only determine the future of the ravenette, but also the future of Taehyung himself. If the young lawyer would manage to win this case surely his life would never be the same. Taehyung quickly looked to his right, only to see Jungkook still sitting as comfortable as ever, and by the looks of it the younger wasn't planning on standing up anytime soon.

Soon a tall man with grew hair and a small moustache entered the room and took a seat behind the judge's desk. The man was wearing a typical judge robe, and a serious expression was visible on his face. He clearly looked like he had been through a lot of important cases in his life.

Once the man had taken place behind the desk everyone sat down and the judge picked up some papers laying in front of him. "I want to thank you all for coming today" The judge started in a serious tone and quickly continued. "We've gathered here together for the case of the national government against mister Jeon Jungkook" The judge continued, while silence completely filled the room. Everyone was listening. Carefully to the words the judge was speaking, everyone except Jungkook. The boy was still looked around the room and slowly an annoyed look took over the boy's face.

"Mister Jeon is being accused of the following crimes..." The judge started and Taehyung was listening to everything the man had to say carefully until Jungkook softly started to tick against his shoulder. An annoyed look started to form on Taehyung's face, maybe if he would just ignore the younger he would stop. Said boy however kept on ticking against Taehyung's shoulder and the young lawyer found himself completely unable to concentrate on the judge's words as long as Jungkook kept on irritating him. Quickly the brown haired boy shook his shoulder a little in an attempt to get the ravenette to stop.

Jungkook however wasn't planning on stopping until he got what he wanted, and after almost 2 minutes of the ravenette's constant ticking against the brown haired boy's shoulder Taehyung had finally had enough. "What?!" The young lawyer whisper shouted while an even more annoyed expression quickly formed onto his face.

"Do you know what time it is?" Jungkook softly whispered towards his lawyer and a confused look quickly formed onto Taehyung's face. Seriously? This was what Jungkook was getting him out of his concentration for. With a questioning look the young lawyer locked. Eyes with Jungkook who gave a challenging look back.

"There isn't a clock here anywhere" The inmate continued once he noticed Taehyung was not answering his question. A soft sigh left Taehyung's mouth and he slowly turned his wrist into Jungkook's direction so that the boy could see his watch. An evil smirk started to form on the raven haired boy's face once he had looked at his lawyer's watch and he softly whispered 'only one hour left...'

Taehyung simply decided to ignore his client and focus on the case again. "Now I would like to hear the opening statement of mister Choi Youngjae" The judge said and Taehyung quickly looked to his right, only to see Youngjae standing up from the wooden chair he had been sitting on and walking in front of the jury. "Mister Jeon has committed a lot of horrible crimes, and therefore we ask that mister Jeon will be charged with the death penalty as he is considered a great danger to society." Youngjae said before slowly walking back and sitting down on the wooden chair he was sitting on again.

"Thank you Mister Choi, now I would like to give the word to Mister Kim Taehyung, who speaks on behalf of mister Jeon Jungkook." The judge said while locking eyes with the young lawyer, who in return immediately stood up from his chair. "Thank you your honor" Taehyung said, trying his best to hide his nerves. It would be highly unprofessional of the young lawyer to show everyone how nervous he was, and he was trying his best to hide the fact that he was nervous as hell. "Mister Jeon has not commited any of the crimes he is being accused of, and therefore we ask for him to be released of all charges" Taehyung said, confidence clearly lacing his voice. A small smile made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face, he didn't sound nervous at all, and even though he was really nervous he had done an excellent job at hiding that fact.

"Thank you Mister Kim, Now Mister Choi I would like for you to call your first witness to the front." The judge said and a smug smile made it's way onto the porsecutor's face. The man slowly turned around and locked eyes with a certain black haired tall boy. "I would like to call Kim Yugyeom to the front your honor" Youngjae said and the tall boy immediately made his way to the front, while a serious expression was clearly visible on his face.

A smirk slowly made it's way onto Taehyung's face, he had hoped for Youngjae to call Yugyeom to the front. The young lawyer had found a few holes in the boy's story which could benefit Jungkook, and he would make sure to use them. Everything was going exactly how Taehyung had expected it to go.

"Please put up you right hand up and answer the question" The judge said once Yugyeom was seated beside him in the booth meant for the witness and the tall haired boy quickly did as he was asked. "Kim Yugyeom, do you promise to speak the truth and nothing else but the truth?" The judge asked Yugyeom and the boy immediately answered with a confident yes. A hint of hate was found inside the tall boy's eyes once he locked eyes with Jungkook, who in return did nothing but smirk back to the boy. These boys clearly didn't like each other.

"Now Yugyeom, can you please tell me exactly what happened on February 1st2020?" Youngjae said while looking his witness in the eyes, a questioning tone lacing his voice. Said boy softly nodded his head and turned to look at Taehyung. "I was working like I always do, when the bank i'm working at suddenly got filled with loud noises" The boy started, and Taehyung scoffed a little when the boy softly started to sob. The boy was being overdramatic on purpose, and it annoyed the brown haired boy a lot.

"Everything happened so fast, before I knew it two of my colleagues were lying death on the floor, and I got a gun pressed against my temple." The boy said, while a few tears escaped his eyes. The boy kept on telling about the day of the bank robbery and slowly Taehyung got annoyed. Even though what had happened that day was horrible, the black haired boy was clearly acting like his life had been over ever since. Taehyung had met the boy before, and when the two had met Yugyeom surely hadn't described that day as horrible as he was describing it now. This boy was faking his emotions in order to make it look worse, and the young lawyer didn't like it one bit.

"You see ladies and gentleman, this man is nothing more than a monster and therefore he should be sentenced to death." Youngjae said once Yugyeom was done with his story. Taehyung quickly stood up once his opponent was done, finally getting his change at asking Yugyeom some questions. He definitely wasn't gonna lose this case.

"Mister kim, can you exactly describe what the robber who put the gun against your head looked like?" Taehyung said once Youngjae sat down. A nervous look overtook Yugyeom's sad expression and the boy quickly started to play with his fingers. He definitely knew what answer Taehyung was looking for. "They were dressed completely in black and were wearing masks" The boy answered softly, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Ladies and gentleman, how could mister Kim have recognized my client if the robbers were wearing masks?" Taehyung said while a smirk started to make it's way onto the boy's face. Slowly Taehyung started to hear whispers all around him and a satisfied feeling took over his whole body. T

Taehyung had succeeded it making the jury question Yugyeom's story, and he definitely saw that as a small win. Jungkook was still sitting in the exact same position as before, and the boy didn't seem to pay attention to the trial at all, something his lawyer thought was strange. How could you not pay attention to the case which would determine the rest of your life?

Soon the judge thanked Yugyeom for testifying and told him to go back to his seat. "Mister Kim, can you please ask your witness to come to the front?" The old man aksed him and the young lawyer smiled politely at him. Finally it was his turn to shine. "Your honor I would like to ask BamBam to come to the front" Taehyung said and as soon as the young lawyer dropped the boy's name Jungkook immediately looked up. The ravenette was quickly looking around himself and an annoyed expression made it's way onto the prisoner's face once he spotted the brown haired boy he had been looking for.

"For god's sake can that whore never leave me alone?" Jungkook murmured, clearly annoyed by the fact that BamBam was here. A surprised look grew onto Taehyung's face, these two had been lovers right? Why did Jungkook act like he didn't like seeing the brown haired boy?

"BamBam please put your right hand up and answer the question" The judge said while looking the brown haired boy in his eyes. The pretty boy nervously nodded and did as he was told. "BamBam do you promise to speak the truth and nothing else but the truth?" The judge asked Taehyung's witness and said boy quickly answered with a yes.

Slowly Taehyung stood up from his seat and walked closer towards the brown haired boy. "BamBam, what were you doing on the 21stof January at around 08.00 p.m.?" The young lawyer asked, a certain tone of curiosity in his voice. Of course the brown haired boy knew exactly what the answer to this question was going to be. Park Chanyeol had been murdered in his office on the 21stof January this year, and Taehyungwas going to prove that Jungkook wasn't his murderer, with the help of BamBam.

"I was in my home, together with Jungkook" The pretty brown haired boy said a bit shy. Jungkook was staring intensely at BamBam and Taehyung was sure it must've made the brown haired boy feel weird. He probably hadn't seen his ex-boyfriend for a long time, yet here he suddenly was, creepily staring at him.

"And what were the two of you doing in your house?" Taehyung asked, trying to distract the brown haired boy from the intense stare he was getting from Jungkook. It didn't matter to the young lawyer what these two had done together in the past, the only thing that mattered to him were the next words BamBam was going to say.

"We had sex all night, Jungkook didn't leave my house until the morning after" The brown haired boy said while a blush started to from onto his cheeks. A feeling of pity started to form inside Taehyung's chest, it must've been embarrassing for BamBam to say something like that in front of a lot of people.

"This is fucking bullshit, I haven't seen you in 3 years" Jungkook suddenly said, slowly standing up. As soon as the words left the ravenette's mouth the young lawyer's eyes became as big as saucers. What the fuck was he doing. The inmate was ruining Taehyung's. whole plan!

Slowly the prisoner walked up to Taehyung and went to stand right next to him. "I killed Park Chanyeol" Jungkook suddenly said and a shocked expression made it's way onto Taehyung's face. What the fuck was happening right now? Why was Jungkook confessing to the crimes he commited?

"I did rob that bank, and I did kill all those people inside of it." The prisoner continued and his lawyer looked at him with disbelief in his eyes. Everything Taehyung had done had been for nothing, the ravenette had decided to sign his own death sentence and there was nothing the brown haired boy could do against it.

Suddenly everything went so quickly, one moment Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung and the next he had pressed the metal chain of his handcuffs painfully hard against Taehyung's throat. However before anyone could do anything the whole room was filled with a loud booming sound, followed by gunshots. A scared feeling quickly started to build up inside Taehyung's chest and the boy quickly closed his eyes. The young lawyer tried to fill his lungs with air, but found himself unable to do so because of the metal chain Jungkook was pressing against his throat.

This surely must be a nightmare right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:
What is your favorite game?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89.1K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
1.8M 66.6K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
139K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
8.9K 264 30
How did this teenage kid succeed in making a ruthless mafia fell in love...but their story takes a different turn which breaks taehyung completely re...