Gate: Thus S.A.T.O Fought The...

By IMajorBeast

IW/AW and Halo - Gate Crossover S.A.T.O Infinity was exploring the vast distance of space, when they discover... More

Chapter 1: A New Discovery
Chapter 2: Welcome To Falmart
Chapter 3: Lone Wolf
Chapter 4: Past meets Future
Chapter 5: Battle Of Italica and Diet Meeting
Chapter 6: Diet Session
Chapter 7: Tour Of Japan
Chapter 8: The Hakone Mountain Night Battle
Chapter 9: Hotel Fight
Chapter 10: Return To Falmart (Gun Show)
Chapter 11: Vehicle and Weapon Demonstration
Chapter 12: Recon Duty (Short Story)
Chapter 13: Operation: Hunting Party
Chapter 14: Tour of the Infinity
Chapter 15: New Troops, New Missions
Chapter 16: Training Facility
Chapter 17: Crew Expandable
Chapter 18: Team Player
Chapter 19: Capital Assault
Chapter 20: Wolverines
Chapter 21: Down The Rabbit Hole
Chapter 22: Holiday Visitors
Chapter 23: Daddy's Home
Chapter 24: Merry Christmas
Chapter 25: Preperations
Chapter 26: London Has Fallen
Chapter 27: Escaping London
Chapter 28: Embassy Siege
Chapter 29: Preparing for Battle (Short Story)
Chapter 30: Welcome To My World
Chapter 31: The Easy Day Was Yesterday
Chapter 32: Seahawkins Seafort
Chapter 33: Next Operation (Short Story)
Chapter 35: Deniable Ops
Chapter 36: American Consumption
Chapter 37: Bag and Drag
Chapter 38: Manhunt
Chapter 39: Street Fight
Chapter 40: Battle of Los Angeles (Updated)
Chapter 41: Site F
Chapter 42: The Gulag
Chapter 43: First Contact
Chapter 44: Battle of Italica II
Chapter 45: A New Enemy
Chapter 46: Reinforcements
Chapter 47: Battle Of Eliptical Sagittarius
Chapter 48: Collapse of Firebase Alpha
Chapter 49: Fighting In Two Fronts
Chapter 50: Tying Up Loose Ends (Short Brief)
Chapter 51: Loose Ends
Chapter 52: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend
Chapter 53: Site Hotel Bravo
Chapter 53: Endgame
Chapter 54: Six Invitational
Chapter 55: Spies vs Mercs

Chapter 34: Operation: Goalpost

775 20 4
By IMajorBeast

Location: Hamburg, Germany
Time: 1301 Hours
Date: 04/11/2013

At the beach of Hamburg, Germany was a full invasion force send by the United States and its allies. Up in the sky was a Blackhawk helicopter carrying Team Metal's Sandman and Frost and Alpha-9 Buck and Rookie of the ODSTs. Down below several LCAC hovercraft carrying 2 Abrams tank.

"This is Helix 2-3 we're moving out." A blackhawk pilot reported.

"Copy that 2-3."

Unfortunately for the Blackhawk helicopter a SAM launcher hits their tail rotor causing the chopper to loose control. "This is Helix 2-3 I'm hit I'm hit."

"Helix 2-3 is going down."

"Stay with me."

The Blackhawk helicopter beside them crashed down on the sea while their chopper avoided another set of SAM missiles using it's chaffs and flares.

"Raptor-4, pull-up in the air 30 seconds."

"Roger Raptor-4 inbound."

An Osprey suddenly got hits by a missile on it's left engine as it loose control and crashed on the sea. Both of the Teams took cover by surprise as several bullets hit the chopper, but luckily it didn't hit them. The chopper landed down beside the hovercraft with other aircrafts as all teams got out and stormed the beach with the Abrams in the front lines.

"The convoy never made it to the extraction point." Sandman said moving beside the tank and taking cover. "Let's find it and get these guy's home."

"Rhino-1! You got a T-90 on your left side!" Buck shouted in warning as several T-90s destroyed their Abrams. Their tanks fires back and destroyed the T-90s flanking them.

"Shit men!" A Marine cursed.

"We're getting pinned down by mortars!"

"Keep moving! Use whatever cover you can find!" Sandman shouted moving beside the wall.

"Don't slow down! Get off this beach!" Buck shouted taking out a soldier with an RPG. "Deploying smoke." Buck said tossing a smoke grenade in front to blind the enemies.

"We're gonna need you boys to sweep the forward area. Make sure we're good to move up." The tank Commander ordered.

"Copy Rhino-1, we'll clear you a path." Sandman said he signaled Buck and nodded as they take point and move up.

Several Russian soldiers got out of the smoke, but Buck and Sandman were quick enough to spot them and drop them dead before they shoot back. An RPG suddenly flies by and Buck grabbed Sandman and pulled him from cover as it misses them.

"Thanks."

"Don't thank me yet."

He got out cover and spotted several Russian soldiers moving up. Buck used his thrusters and jumped up causing the soldiers on the ground to look up, he dropped down and slammed his fists with his gravity slam and took out the entire squadron.

Sandman got out of cover followed by his Frost, Rookie, and the rest of the Marines.

"You know sometimes I always want to try one of those." Sandman said pointing at his armored suit.

"You'll get one someday."

Sandman smirked in reply before calling it in. "You're clear Rhino-1."

The tanks moved up with the troops not long before several enemy foot soldiers accompanied by tanks got out cover and started shooting back at them. "T-90s left side! Left side!" Sandman warned as a tank took out another Abrams leaving them with two tanks left. Rookie got out cover and wallrun in the nearest building and jumped down on the T-90. He punched the hatch open and pulled out it's Commander before tossing a cluster grenade inside. He jumped back down and the tank exploded.

Sandman spotted the tank destroyed and ordered them to advance forward. The Russians called back and ran away as they keep moving forward.

The team moved to a nearby hotel as Team Metal and Alpha-9 flanked the enemies on the right. Buck took out several enemies with his MA5 pulse rifle with Rookie beside him taking out enemies with his BR55. Sandman was on the right side flanking the enemies and taking them out with is M4 with Frost besidd him.

The tank soon stopped as everything in the area went quiet. The teams regrouped with the tank and took cover.

"What's the hold up?" Sandman asked.

"The only way through is in the parking garage and out to the other side!" Tank crew Alex said. "We're going to have to take it slow - not sure if it can handle the wei...." Carter was cut off as a Sniper took him out."

"Sniper!" Sandman shouted as they all took cover behind the walls.

"Carter's hit! He's hit!"

"Where are the targets?"

Buck peek out and zoomed using his VISR, he spotted several snipers with spotters on the rooftop. "Top floor on the building in front of you. Hit it now."

The two tanks concentrated their fire on the west side of the building and fired a sabot round. "Frost, get up on that minigun."

Frost followed his Leader's order and climbed up the tank and took control of the minigun. He fired at the front of the garage where several enemy troopers beginning to enter, but as they were about to enter a Mi-24 Hind appeared above them. Catching them by surprise.

"Hind! Hind!"

"Back it up now!"

The two tanks retreated as it avoided getting hit by it's 30mm auto cannons. "Trophy systems online. Get down!" Frost ducked down in cover just in time as the missile exploded above his head.

"Everyone okay?"

"Talk to me 2-2?"

"We're good."

"Alright. Let's roll."

Everyone got out of cover and fired back. Frost got back to the minigun and cleared a path for the team. A T-90 flanked an Abram to the left side. Sandman took an RPG on the ground and fired it and destroyed the tank. The tanks in the other focus on the Hind and shoot it down with it's sabot round.

"Advance." Buck said taking point.

"They're falling back to the garage." Rhino-1 said and true to his words most of the reinforcements from the enemies started falling back to the garage.

"Yeah, there scared shitless."

The two Abrams entered the garage. Rhino-2 entered first and turned right. "Let's move in."

"They ran further to the garage."

"Alright, let's get this show on the road."

The two tanks separated from left to right and cleared each direction while the infantries moved behind the tanks. Buck got out of cover and dashed forward followed by Rookie, they bust through the solid wall and cleared the enemies inside while the Marines entered safely.

The Abrams now cleared the entire first section of the garage and now moving to the next level. The tanks turn right and moved up to the next level. "Whoa! Whoa! Wait!" Rhino-2 said as Buck and Rookie listened to the communication channel.

"Back up! Back up!" Buck and Rookie finally get what they said, but it was too late as the floor breaks and they all fell down along with Rhino-2. "OOOH SHIIT!"

"SHIT!" Buck cursed as he fell down and landed on his back as he stood up a large rock fell on top of him. "ARGHH." He groaned in pain.

"Frost?!"

"2-2, you Alright?! 2-2, come in!?"

Sandman jumped down and landed on top of the Abram. Buck and Rookie removed the rubble on top of them. "You good?" Sandman asked the ODST.

"I'm good." Buck said moving away a large rock on his leg.

Sandman nodded and turned his attention to the tank crew. "You guy's okay?"

"Yeah, we're good."

"Can you shoot?"

"Yeah, I can hold in my own."

"Alright, basic fellas. Find cover, return fire. Let us know if you need help."

The Tank crew and the joint Teams spotted an exit to the garage, but as they were about to exit a convoy pull up as several enemy troopers got out.

"Contact."

"Return fire."

Ending the fight quickly, Rookie charged forward and bashed the LTV and took out the rest of the enemies.

"Good work Rookie. Let's move."

Back outside the rest of the tank crew finally cleared the hostiles outside and are advancing they turned to the street and find three cars. "Check the vehicles." Sandman ordered as they look inside to find nothing but dead bodies.

"Nothing here."

"They're not here." Sandman muttered calling his CO. "Overlord, negative precious cargo. I say again, they're not at the convoy."

"Copy. Check the area for any sign of the delegates, but be advised - Pelican 4 will be on the station for exfil ten minutes, over."

"Copy, your last."

As they were investigating Buck spotted a trail of blood on the wall. "Hey! There's a lot of blood over here."

"It's going up the stairs."

"Easy."

They took a step forward slowly and suddenly they heard the multiple voices up the stairs followed by a two gunshots. "Up the stairs."

They rushed up the stairs as Rookie and Frost took lead, they placed a C4 on the door and blow it. Entering inside the duo cleared every single enemies inside before Buck and Sandman entered followed by the rest of the Tank crew and the  marines.

Sandman went up to the delegate and took off the piece of clothing covering his eyes. "Look at me. Look at me. It's him."

"Overlord, this is Metal 0-1. Jackpot. Package is secure." Sandman reported.

"Solid copy 0-1. Great work, Pelicans are now dropping in the AO."

Up above the skies several S.A.T.O. pelicans accompanied by AH-64D Apache hovered above the streets as C-6 Drones dropped down to secure the perimeter and extract the Vice President.

"Truck, Grinch, we got our guy. We're on our way to LZ Neptune meet us there."

"Nice I guess the first rounds ond us."

Location: Unknown
Time: 1430 Hours
Date: 04/11/2013

Seating on the spot was General Shepherd along side with other very important people of the United States military. "Gentlemen. What do we have here?"

"MI6 reported about the shipment and has been traced to Bosaso, Somolia. It was run by a nasty piece of work named. Warabe."

They showed an african man in his late 40s wearing a green camouflage uniform and standing beside him were several militia carrying AK-47. Shepherd nodded at the intel and planned an attack.

"Send in the 141. They'll get the job done."

The others didn't object his orders and nodded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
145K 5.2K 62
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...
11.7K 146 50
The man I had a one-night stand with is the CEO! "Romantic relationships between employees are strictly forbidden" Jennie's chaotic love life start...
216K 5.2K 55
"What's stopping you from making her yours? You love her. I know you do. So what's stopping you?" I ask in genuine curiosity. Not my usual cocky tone...