Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy

14.6K 394 785
By missluckycharmss

💿
"Ooh, love, ooh, loverboy
What're you doin' tonight, hey, boy?
Set my alarm, turn on my charm
That's because I'm a good old-fashioned loverboy"

Song: Good - Old fashioned lover boy - Queen.

* * *

Bowie

"See Bo, told you he was hot!" Will shouted in my ear as we stood in line at the packed bar.

I rolled my eyes and pushed more towards the bar to order our drinks.

"Oh god I can feel the hotness radiating off him from here!" Will shouts now fanning himself with his hands.

"And you told me to act cool before we left" I say laughing turning back around towards the bar.

I waited another 5 minutes before the bar tender finally came up to us. They should really get more staff here, one bartender to tend to a full pub isn't a good idea.

The bar was rather cosy looking actually. Old music posters hung around the walls, vintage instruments in boxes on the walls. Along with a good music playlist. It was dark but not too dark, the kind that gives it the cosy atmosphere.

It looked like some of the old Irish pubs that are around here except this one wasn't covered in obnoxious green items and Irish flags hung from the ceiling. This one felt like an authentic Irish pub.

"Hello love, and what can I get you?" The bartender said from behind the bar a cloth slung over his shoulder.

His hair was dark and long, curls cascading down to his shoulders that framed his face well. His was wearing all black which made his green eyes pop against all the black of his clothes and tattoos that covered his arm. His hands were clad in rings as one held the cloth to his shoulder and the other resting on the bar.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Will nudging my side waiting for me to reply to the bartender. Great he must think I'm a weirdo now.

"Oh, just a vodka and cranberry please, with ice as well" I say handing him cash.

"Coming right up darling and you sir? What can I get you?" He says handing me back change and looking towards Will who was stood next to me with a grin bigger than anything.

"I'll have a sex on the beach please" Will says with a wink handing over cash.

"No problem sweetheart" the bartender said with a wink back to Will.

As he hands Will back his change he winks at me and walks away to make the drinks.

"Oh my god, did you see that!" Will shouts watching him walk away.

"Yes Will, you might of finally found someone that's in your lane!" I say laughing hugging him into my side.

"Oh this is going to be a good night Bo, I can feel it" Will says as he heard the starting beats to 'more than a feeling' by Boston start to play.

We grab our now ready drinks with a thank you to the bartender and Will drags me out to the small wooden dance floor of the bar.

"Okay, what's your plan for tonight?" I ask him knowing he already has a game plan to win over the bartender.

"Tonight I don't have a game plan, I always have one so tonight, he's going to come to me" Will says spinning me around with his hand as he spoke.

"Better get dancing so Will, he's looking over this way" I say slightly glancing at the bar and back to Will.

Will spins us so I'm facing the door while he's facing the bar to get a look.

He spins us around again quickly so I'm facing the bar now.

"Holy shit Bo! Is this actually happening? I've never had anyone interested in me first!" Will admits happily.

We dance and drink for another hour or two. The crowd in the bar fading as they go to their next pub.

"Bo! It's your song!" Will says as we stand at the bar to get another drink.

Once I hear the intro to 'Tiny Dancer' by Elton John I smile happily.

Me and Will sing along as we wait for our drinks to be made.

"A vodka and cranberry for the lady and a sex on the beach for the gentleman" the bartender says sliding the drinks to us on the bar.

Me and Will both hand him cash but he shakes his head and waves his hand to get us to put away the money.

"On the house, the eighth drink is always free here" he smiles dimples now showing on his face as he wipes down the bar.

"Oh thank you" I laugh as Will winks at him with a thank you and he walks away his hips swaying waiting for me to follow.

I pick up my drink and go to turn around while the bartender smiles at me.

When the chorus of Tiny Dancer begins Will stands up on the seat of a booth and dances while shouting the lyrics.

"Cmon Bo! You know you want to!" He says his hand reaching out for me to join.

I place my drink down and shrug my shoulders. What the hell.

I climb up next to Will and we both wrap one arm around each other and pick up our drinks in the other shouting the lyrics without a care in the world.

Everyone else in the bar joined in some standing on tables some on chairs and some even stood on the bar.

Looking around at everyone singing laughing and hugging each other as they sang made this place feel more home like and that's when I knew this would be our new favourite bar.

The night consisted of dancing singing and more drinking and also making new friends.

"Did you hear that?! Stevie said she lives in your apartment block!" Will says hitting my arm as he smiled widely at our new friend from across the booth.

"Oh, really? I don't see many people in the block since I'm barely at home anymore" I laugh taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm the same babe, I've seen you once or twice taking out your trash" she laughs standing up from the booth.

"I'm going to grab another drink, do you two want another one?" She smiles taking her bag from under the table.

"Oh yeah sure, thank you" I say fishing my purse from my bag to get cash.

"It's on me, both of yours are, consider it a gift from your new friend" she laughs with a smile and walks away towards the bar.

"She seems really cool" Will says turning to face me in the booth.

"Yeah, she's really brave to be here by herself, I would be too scared to do that" I laugh watching her order the drinks at the bar.

The bartender looks up and finds my eyes from across the bar. I quickly turn away my face going bright red.

"He's been doing that to me all night too! He just always knows when you're watching it's scary" Will laughs noticing my embarrassment.

We carried on talking to Stevie all night and dancing of course.

I pull my phone from my pocket to check the time to realise that it's nearly 3am. Not again. I always do this.

"Holy shit Will, it's 3am I've to be up at 6" i say quickly putting my phone away and putting my drink on the bar getting ready to leave.

"Relax Bo, live a little, drink now and then call in sick at 6" Will says like it's not a big deal.

"Sure Will, I'll call in sick at 6am drunk out of my mind to my lawyer job" I say annoyed looking at him.

"Hey, he's right, you're only young once, live a little sweetheart, the nights still young" Stevie says handing me my drink back.

"Let's raise a glass to living tonight as our last night here on earth" Will says excitedly raising his glass up.

Stevie raises hers and smiles at Will and I. I roll my eyes and give in raising mine too.

"LETS GET PLASTERED" Will shouts and me and Stevie join in after clinking our glasses together.

We all drink our drinks in one go and slam them down onto the bar laughing.

"I think it's time for shots" Stevie exclaims happily pulling out her purse.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Will says pulling out some money.

I get some out as well and we put our money together to order a round of tequila shots.

"Okay, lick the salt, drink and then quickly put the lime in your mouth" the bartender says laughing hanging us the shot glasses salt and slices of lime.

"Only if I can lick the salt off your body" Will winks at the bartender who chuckles.

"Maybe after a few more of these sweetheart" he says pouring a shot for himself.

"Wait, you're drinking with us" Stevie says looking at the bartender sternly.

He looks at her and then looks back at us.
"It's the opening night of my bar of course I am, isn't this what all bartenders do?" He asks looking at us and then sternly at Stevie.

Stevie rolls her eyes and pours some salt on her hand.

I look at Will after that weird encounter happened.

I give him a what the fuck look and he just shrugs his shoulders pouring salt on his hand also.

We all take the shots me quickly putting a lime slice in Will's mouth as he does the same to me.

"Wooo! That's one way to get a good night started!" Will shouts taking the lime from his mouth.

"Another round?" The bartender asks as Stevie looks at him with the stern look again and he gives her one back.

I try not to think too much of it as we down another shot.

The rest of our night consisted of Will finally doing a tequila shot from the bartenders body and me and Stevie doing some aswell because who wouldn't? He's gorgeous and my morals tend to go straight out in front of a bus and gets squashed on the road when alcohol enters my system.

Finally at 5am we leave and set out on our walk home. Which is only 5 minutes but after many tequila shots and cranberry vodkas it was probably going to take 20.

"Hey! Wait up! I'll walk with you two" Stevie shouts running drunkly towards us.

"Bo, I'm crashing at yours, I won't make it 5 minutes past your block to get to mine" Will says gripping onto my arm that's linked around mine.

We all talk and walk while also laugh way too much to the point where Will had to pee down an alley before he wet himself.

"So Stevie, do you know the bartender?" I ask remembering their weird encounter at the bar earlier that night.

"Oh, you mean Harry?" She says with her arm now linked around my other hand.

"Oh god, even his name is hot" Will says dreamily.

Stevie laughs and begins to talk again "yeah we know each other, that's all I can say" she says smirking at us.

"Damn girl! Did you hit that?!" Will says now very interested in what Stevie is saying.

"I don't kiss and tell babe" She says shaking her head.

Will whines the rest of the walk trying to convince her to tell him what happened between them two.

Just as we nearly reach the apartment block a car pulls up beside us and all three of us stop and turn to the car.

"Get in you three" Harry shouts at us from the passenger seat of a black SUV car.

I look at the driver to see a man with brunette hair with faded blonde tips looking out at us with piercing blue eyes and a smile.

"Well if you insist" Will says letting go of my arm and reaching for the door handle.

"Will! Why are we getting in exactly?" I ask pulling Will back to me.

"The nights not over darling, it's only 5.30am" Harry smiles at me with his annoyingly cute smile and dimples.

"Don't worry we ain't kidnapping ya" the driver laughs with a thick Irish accent.

I hear Will mumble something after he spoke and now he's fanning himself before he passes out, the heart eyes are back.

"You said you wanted to get plastered remember?" Stevie says grabbing the car door handle pulling Will in with her.

I watch them sit in the car as I stand on the side walk looking in at them with a seriously? Look on my face.

"Just let me call my work, and tell them I'm sick" I say annoyed turning around and pulling out my phone.

"Atta girl, you're going to have a great night" Harry shouts happily at me from the car.

What have I gotten myself into?

-
Hello!! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Harry has finally made his entrance! But is he as nice as he seems?

I will try get another chapter up tonight!

Love you all the most!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 5.5K 8
Highest rankings: Break-up: #3 (18th February 2020) Teen romance: #1 (24th February 2020) Paris: #1 (21st June 2020) Teen fiction: #10 (22nd August 2...
27.3K 197 7
Basically just a bunch of smut that I randomly write. I'm hoping for daily updates but that may not be a thing.
8.5M 198K 66
Moulded by a world of hatred and death, Shy Solace is the reckless daughter of a crime lord. She is spoiled. Unable to feel for anyone, and when her...
275K 9.5K 72
In a world where the government is trying to control the population, every family is assigned to be either hiders or seekers. The hiders spend their...