Unwavering Commitment (Person...

Galing kay Aria-Risu

Minako Arisato woke up from somewhat a very long nap... She found out that she was warped two years into the... Higit pa

The Birth of an Awakening
Fake Truth
The Harrowing Ordeal
Newly Founded Journey
Remembrance
The Marriage Glooms (Extra 1)
Comrades!!
One More Goodbye
Reaching Out to the Truth
A Goddess and a Problem
Joy and Sorrow
Is It Real?
'Cause If It Is,
Then Just Let It Be A Dream: Part 1
No, I'll Face Reality Head On!! (Part 2)
The Bakapuru and The Two Beasts
A Confession of Feelings
A Traitor?
Who's the Real Traitor
The Invisible Wound
The Simple Answer
My Choice
The Path That I Believe In
Our Unwavering Commitment
ONE SHOT REQUEST
The Kings Game

Stopped Time

2.2K 44 13
Galing kay Aria-Risu

“Arisato, Koro-cha-Koromaru, let go of me.” Aragaki tried to push us away but Koro-chan and I didn’t back down.

“Kids these days. Shameless.” People were talking loudly on purpose. I didn’t mind them since they don’t know my situation. They have no right to talk like that.

I suddenly heard footsteps toward us.

“Shinji!” Sanada shouted.

"Aki..." Aragaki stood tall, not moving or reacting.

Koro-chan and I released Aragaki and went to the side.

"Aragaki, seems like you have a lot of explaining to do. Come with us." Mitsuru walked towards Aragaki and Sanada.

I look at the three of them. It's awkward for sure. I just looked around the place. The people giving us stares, the white and puffy clouds, the road and to the ground where I'm standing..."Oh no, my feet are all bloody." I crouch down, looking at my blistered feet. I was too panicked to realize what happened.

Seriously, why am I an idiot. I've been getting more and more stupid lately. Getting nagged by older Ken and now...

This is gonna be bad. Mitsuru is also a huge nag. Aragaki is a huge worry wart. No doubt about it, I can already see myself pleading for mercy.

"Hah..." I sigh. I hate myself.

"Hey, the hell do you think you were doing?! You're bleeding inside out!!" Aragaki lifted me up in his arms.

"Senpai, I can walk!" I fluster around as the others arrive.

"Shut up, you're hurt. How irresponsible can you be?" he mutters as he starts to walk.

"P-put me down!" I demanded.

"The girl that I've loved and lost came back to me, how can I put her down?!" He shouts and everyone around us became quiet. Ken, Mitsuru, Sanada, Yukari, the passerbys, everyone.

Aragaki and I remained silent as he brought me back to my hospital bed followed by the others. He somehow convinced the others to stay outside so Aragaki and I can talk.

He took as chair set at the corner, placed it in front of me and sat down.

"Aragaki-senpa-"

"I'm sorry." he whispered and looked down,

I never noticed how he aged a bit. It wasn't really 'that' noticeable though. He grew a little taller, I guess? He's still wearing the coat and cap that he used to wear from before.

"I know what happened..." he muttered.

"What do you mean?" I look up at his face and he gives me a sorrowful look as he disinfects my feet with the first aid kit on the desk beside him.

"The last day of your graduation... Your last day alive. I woke up from my coma and you told me that you wanted to spend your last day with me. I didn't understand what you meant by that. I thought you meant that as your last day as a highschooler. Hours later, I came to look for you after you said that you needed to go to the bathroom. I saw you sleeping on Aegis's lap from a distance... Only to find out that you died." He murmured.

"How... How? I'm alive and well. I don't ever remember dying." I started to sweat.

"That's what I want to know. At that time, you told me to promise you to graduate... so I did. I was angry when I found out you died before me. You had a lot more to live for than me..." He dragged his cap down to cover his eyes. He's crying.

"Senpai..." I whisper and hug him. "I miss you... A lot. You grew older since I last saw you..."

"It was 3 years ago after all." His voice shook.

"Hey!! I don't mean ta' interrupt ya but ya mind answerin' our questions first?" I heard a voice from the door. The accent sounded a bit off but it was a girl with mechanic features just like Aegis. She had light blue hair and was wearing a knight's healm. Her body is of metal and she was wearing a white sweater. Who is she?

"Labrys, Read the mood! The mood!" Yukari shouted.

"The mood? What's that?" Labrys scratched her head.

"I believe it corresponds with the term 'love'. A human emotion wherein you feel nervous and want to do intimate things with your partner. A situation of 'reading the mood' similar to this would be when you enter a room wherein two people are having sexual contact with each other." Aegis said with a straight face to where Junpei reacted: "Hey, hey! Just where did you get that idea from?!"

"I saw it in Yukari-san's phone before. She had left it open on a site known as fanfiction.net. I conclude that what she was reading is known as a fanfiction." Aegis replied.

"Hold-hold-hold on, wait!! Why did you poke around with my phone?!" Yukari blushed bright red.

"Yuka-tan~ So you read those types of stories, heh?" Junpei whistled.

"It's none of your business, Stupei!!" Yukari retaliated.

"Enough! We have no time for inconsequential arguments such as these!" Mitsuru spoke up and everyone went quiet. She then looked at Aragaki and me. "Your private affairs are of no matter to me. I just wish for the two of you to cooperate with our investigation." 

Mitsuru was intimidating so we couldn't help but nod.

All of us exchanged informations and recieved shocking news from both parties.

"So let us get this straight. Arisato came from another universe along with Aragaki for some unknown reason which we'll be tackling at a later time. What I want to ask is to how the hospital that we asked knew about Aragaki. In this universe, Aragaki passed away in front of our own eyes." Mitsuru mentioned.

She's actually right. How could the nurse say that he was discharged 3 years ago when Ken said that he died 2 years ago? Also, in this universe, Aragaki died so...

"I don't know either." I answer. Why is that?

"Then we'll take a note of that. Also about the old couple... You say that they claimed you died 3 years ago without knowing the reason, just like what Aragaki had said.  Then, shadows who look like the real couple showed up and you defeated it. And then the day after, they claim that they have no knowledge of you but of Minato Arisato. There are certainly multiple possibilities but I can't say for sure until I see something like this again with my own eyes." Mitsuru looked at me with her sharp eyes; looking at me as though I'm lying.

"Mitsuru-san, there is also this issue..." Ken spoke up. I think he did that to break the tension?

"Tartarus is back?!" everyone was surprised.

"Yes... I saw it two days ago and thought that maybe it was just my imagination. Then I went to check it again yesterday and that was when I saw Minako-san getting attacked by the shadows that take on human forms. Tartarus's first floor doesn't seem any different from before but the floors after weren't like the ones before. It was somehow nostalgic but extremely different." Ken said.

'To have shadows like that again... In a new Tartarus this time." Mitsuru murmured.

"I say we explore it later tonight!!" Akihiko shouted, full of energy.

"Hold it, Aki. You haven't changed at all. You can't just barge in a place where there are shadows that you don't even know." Aragaki intervened.

"You're just scared, arent ya? Wuss." Akihiko sneered leading to Aragaki's irritation. "I ain't scared! Hell, I could beat the crap out of those shadows!" 

"Why don't you prove it then?" Akihiko grinned and Aragaki scrunched his eyebrows. "Fine! You better not be crying when your ass gets whooped!"

"Are you two going to keep acting like children for the rest of your lives?" Mitsuru glared at the both of them and they sat down.

I can tell that Mitsuru is happy though. Hehe.

"Now then, Yamagishi, can you provide back up later? Exploring a place like that would be reckless without knowing what's ahead." Mitsuru said.

"O-Of course!! I'll do what I can!" Fuuka smiled and Mitsuru thanked her.

"I'll join too! I don't have any activities in school tomorrow!" Ken spoke up with Koro-chan barking but Mitsuru rejected saying that it's far too dangerous.

"Then can we go, senpai?" Yukari and Junpei spoke and was yet again rejected saying that they had their own businesses to take care of such as their occupations. and career.

"Arisato (if healthy), Aragaki, Aegis, Labrys, Akihiko, Yamagishi and I will be heading in Tartarus, That's settled. We'll settle the other matters another time. Arisato, you may now resume the rest or your talk with Aragaki. Dismissed." After Mitsuru's words, everybody left; only leaving Aragaki, Sanada and I.

"Shinji, let's talk for a bit outside." Sanada's eyes darted to me and I smiled showing that it was okay. Noticing that, they both left, leaving me alone.

"Everyone is older and has aged. What about me? What happened to me? There is something wrong here..." I sigh.

"There is, isn't there?" Someone spoke up. A familiar voice.

"Elizabeth?" I see her leaning against a wall, eating takoyaki.

"I swear, this delicacy of your world heightens my interests no matter how many times I taste it. After all, putting 'that' kind of thing in this food is..." Her voice slowly fades.

"Elizabeth, why are you here?" I ask. Am I hallucinating again?

"I have forgotten to tell you something. You are still intact with your power of the wild card. Tartarus will be a longer and a more painful journey ahead. I suggest you trek it with caution. Also, I have confirmed that my sister will be coming along with her guests in a few days time." Elizabeth walks to the glass window from behind.

"He-hey! A question. What's happening to this world?" I look at her and she shakes her head.

"My sister has strictly forbidden us to 'help'. Though I am no longer a denizen of the Velvet Room, I still comply with some rules. I apologize but I bid you good luck~" Elizabeth jumps out the window and disappears with a laugh.

Sister, brother... Theo, Elizabeth and another person huh... Isn't that... Margaret? I remember a door that I've opened in the Velvet Room once. Margaret took charge of it and told me to fight Shadows I've defeated before; only that they're even stronger than before.

I remember the Velvet Room now. Igor, Theo and Margaret. How come I've never known of Elizabeth?

Huh... Speaking of which, I hadn't thought carefully about it but Theo and I were in a relationship before...

I was met with a heartbreak with him and another one was with Aragaki-senpai when he was in a coma. After that, it was Ryoji-kun when he disappeared in front of me when we defeated him...

Every love that I bore only ended in death and melancholy. I don't want to make the same mistake again. No more.

Is it really the time to be thinking about love though... It's enough about that.

Huh... I can't think carefully. Better just get some sleep...

At the thought, I decided to go to sleep.

What awaited me deep in my consciousness was something that I had never expected.

"Good afternoon." A boy said.

I realized that I was sleeping on the ground but everything was black. The dark stretches to no end. I take a look at the boy. He's glowing. I take a look at myself. I'm also glowing.

"You don't remember me?" He sounds monotone. At his question, I take another close look at him.

"P-Pharos...?" A-Am... I right?

"Right on." He smiled.

"Why are you here? Is the world going to end... again?" My body was getting filled up with terror.

"Fortunately, that's not it." He helped me stand up.

"Then why?"

"Due to the matter between time and the two universes, I somehow managed to enter your consciousness with no particular harm. Meaning to say, I am merely an interference with your consciousness."

"So you're like my guardian angel?"

Pharos and I walk around the darkness.

"In a sense, yes." He smiled. At the thought, something came to mind.

"Then what about your other self? Ryoji-kun?"

The time when Pharos disappeared was when Ryoji came to us. At the last moment, he had told me that he was Pharos but he hadn't known until that time. I couldn't really blame him for that.

"In here, I can change forms whenever I want."  Pharos suddenly grew taller and his facial and physical features changed, along with his voice.

"Ryoji-kun... So wait, lemme get this straight. You came into my consciousness without any particular reason because there's a problem with time and the two universes? What does that mean?" I try to get the pieces together.

So what I got so far is that there are two universes. Mine and Minato's. We experienced the same fate according to Mitsuru except there are a little tweaks here and there. Like how Aragaki died in their world, how Minato became The Seal and he also had some friends that I'm unaware of but most of them are people I know, I think?

"Unfortunately, I can't tell you. There are certain informations that I cannot share with even you. It's the rule of the galaxy and it's chosen denizens." He whimpers.

"I see... Will I be alright? You know, at the end." Will I die? Will people die? What's gonna happen?

"That's... based on your decision at the end." Another melancholic look is shown.

"Okay but I'm glad someone's here to keep me company. I'm really glad that you're back. So... happy." I smiled and so did he. We talked about a few things as we walked through the abyss of nothingness.

"So Ryoji-kun... Can I ask one question? Just a yes or no or however you want. If you can't answer it then you just have to tell me." I need to know something.

"You can. Things that don't need particular details could be answered."

At his answer, I told him all about what happened to Bunkichi and Mitsuko.

"Will I encounter more of that?" I added.

"Yes, you will." With a blunt answer, he managed to make me shudder.

"So... Are those people close to me?" I need to answer as much questions as possible.

"Very." He murmured as if he's trying to not let me hear it.

"I see... I still don't understand though. How can Ryoji-kun be here without being a threat?" Why is that? He's only alive because he's Death. A bringer of The Fall.

"That's... Also something that I cannot tell you. I'm only here to guide you to a few things. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'm just glad that you're back." Looking ahead, I see a light at the end.

"That's the signal. I'll see you later." He smiled and waves at me and so did I.

So... when that light appears, I wake up I guess, since after I went to the light, I found myself in the dark hospital room.

I've been asleep all afternoon.

"Mmm... Huh?" At my side, I saw Aragaki sleeping, holding my hand.

"Aragaki-senpai...?" I mutter his name for no intimate reason.

"Fake... exterminat-No. Please run." Aragaki sweats. It's like he's having a battle with himself.

"Senpai, wake up..." I shake his shoulder lightly but he was sound asleep.

"Can't... kill...not me nor her." He mumbles with pale face.

"Senpai!" I shout.

"No!!" He shouted, gripping my hand tightly.

He stared at me... A bad parlor shown...

"You seemed like you were having a bad dream. Do you want to tell me about it?" Aragaki-senpai isn't one who'll speak up but it might be possible.

"I'll kill you..." It took him a whole minute to say those three words and when he said those words, fear was absolute.

"Someone came and told me that I was fake. I should also kill you since you're one too. When I saw that someone, it was me from a few years ago." Aragaki squeezed my hand tighter. "Be careful, just in case." He added.

Even like this, he's still worried about me.

"Okay." I nod and grip his hand. "Aragaki-senpai, let's-" I was about to tell him about something important but the sound of the clock becomes louder and louder. I had finally realized that it wasn't from this room. It was outside...

It's... Tartarus.

'Come.' That's what I heard.

I have to go.

One second, I let go of an important person's hand.

Another second, I stand up in complete anxiety.

Three seconds, I leave, not minding his desperate calls.

Fourth second, I find myself running on the streets.

The fifth second, the tower emerges and I enter.

The same entrance, the same things, the same place.

I run to the place where I 'killed' my friends. At that moment that I arrived, I made a complete stop and saw nothing but the wide open area.

For a minute, I thought that I had heard the voice of Minato. Ironically, I have never known him nor have I ever saw or heard him.

I walk around the wide open space. How funny. This is 'Hell' but I'm leisurely strolling around the whole place. Come to think of it, I don't see any shadows. Is there something about this floor?

I take a look around. Something that I haven't done when I came here. The floor was uninhabited. No shadow, no bug, no anything... until I arrived at a certain dead end of the floor.

There was something on the ground. Out of curiosity, I crouch down to take a closer look.

It's a persimmon fruit...?

Why is something like this here?

Regardless, I pick it up without hesitation then put it in my pocket and I hear Aragaki shouting to me. I follow his voice and we were able to meet up.

But as I thought...

"The hell were you doing running by yourself?!"

I was scolded at...

Yeesh, everyone is so uptight.

"Hey, chill senpai!! It's safe. I've been here before. Now,let's go down and meet up with Mitsuru-san. She's probably already there." I said and he followed. Of course, he kept scolding me to no end.

When we reached the ground floor, we saw Mitsuru, Akihiko, Aegis, Labrys and Fuuka.

"What were you two doing running around Tartarus without any back up?!" And as expected, Mitsuru was the same.

Both Aragaki and I apologized. Mitsuru still got mad but told us to be more careful next time. I wonder if she said that because she cares or if we're important suspects.

"I wish you all safety." Fuuka smiled along with Labrys and Aegis.

We aren't sure if there are shadows that will also appear downstairs so just in case something happens, it'll be taken care of.

And so, Mitsuru, Akihiko, Aragaki and I venture forth the unexplored paths of Tartarus.

I had noticed that we already passed the place where we saw Bunkichi and Mitsuko.

Then we saw stairs up ahead and climbed up. Arriving on the next floor, we cautiously took a peek from the sides.

"Don't worry, everyone. I don't detect any strong or many shadows so it's okay." Fuuka told us through telepathy.

At Mitsuru's signal, we looked around the floor.

It's... bright?

Upon a closer look, I can see... a beach...?

"There's a beach in the middle of Tartarus? Yamagishi, respond." all of us took caution as we walked around. There were faceless people playing around. Chiildren, men, women, old people... The sea was glistening and the weather was unbelievably hot when we stepped on the sand.

"Kirijo-senpai, the beach is the same as one when we visited the Kirijo Estate'! Don't be fooled. The people there are shadows." Fuuka warned us with all her might.

"Sure but what is this place? By the way, it's steaming hot..." Aragaki mumbled, wiping off his sweat.

"We better head back and-Arisato?!" Mitsuru looked at me in utter shock.

Because of the extreme heat, I hurriedly took my clothes off.  "It's so hot... I need to swim..."

"Arisato!!" Mitsuru took off her fur white coat and placed it on me. "You two!!" She turned towards Akihiko and Aragaki and they flinched.

"I-I have no interests on a high school girl. Right, Aki?" Aragaki looked away.

"Y-yeah. That's right." Akihiko followed Aragaki's notions.

Oh. I laugh.

They're afraid of Mitsuru-san.

"I remember when we went to the school trip and there were... Peeping Toms. It was such a sweet victory for the girls." I say.

"Very bitter..." Akihiko's face turned blue. "No more Mitsuru kicks."

"Hmm..." Mitsuru smiled.

"Mitsuru-san, you're smiling! You look really beautiful like that! You should smile more often!" I smiled at her and she blushed.

"Thank you, Arisato. W-well then, let's head back down and get some armor or clothing suitable for our mission." At Mitsuru's command, we all head back down.

"Are you all alright? No casualties?" Fuuka rushed over to us wand checked us for any ailments.

"We're alright. Thank you, Yamagishi." Mitsuru informed me to fix up my clothes. She then chatted with Fuuka about the floor we had just been on.

"I didn't sense anything that dangerous though. Why would it be that beach of all places though?" Fuuka pondered along with Mitsuru. "It IS Tartarus. I doubt it was there for no reason. Still... What could be the reason?"

Sighing, I see a door at the far end of the entrance hall of Tartarus.

What is it, this time?

I look at them and then back at the door. I slowly opened it and went inside.

"T-Theo? The hell are you wearing?"

Theo was at a counter.

Is this an item shop...?

There were clothes, armor, weapons, potions, charms, etc. lined amongst the shelves.

The thing that mostly catches my eye is what Theo is wearing.

A bright pink heart-shaped frilly apron.

"Welcome, dear customer." Theo smiled, unaffected by my disgusted look.

WHAT.

"Oh? Seems there is another customer. Strange." The door that was closed behind me suddenly opened.

At the door, a young man with gray hair emerges.

"Narukami-san, it is nice to see you again. Can I help you?" Theo and the Narukami guy seemed like close friends. Who is he?

"Yeah, you too. Margaret forced me to open the door in front of me so yeah." Narukami scratched the back of his head with a crooked smile.

Cute.

Wait, Margaret?

And he knows Theo? Is he just like me?

If I recall correctly, only ONE with the power of the wild card is able to be a guest of the Velvet Room. It's like a successor thingy.

This Narukami guy might be a big hint to finding out my existence in this world.

~To be continued~

This chapter was kinda boring in my point? I had a lot of mixed feelings about this so I'm really sorry. It might be boring but this chapter is really important. It gives a whole lot of clues to the plot but it's not too obvious that you're able to find it out so fast. :3

Actually, I was supposed to kill Aragaki in this chapter. (IM SORRY...) but it never reached that part so it's okay!!

Also, to people wondering about how Aragaki is in a coma when he's supposed to be dead... If you max out his social link in FeMC route and hand him the pocket watch, it will take the bullet for him on the night of his death and he just ends in a coma but at the last day of school, he wakes up from his coma and you can spend your last day with him instead of Aegis so that explains it. :3

So thanks for the people who read my story!! Hope to hear your comments. Have a nice day!! XD

And the picture shows what the Persona 3 characters look like now. :3 I only have their shadow forms so... TwT But that's what they look like though. :)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

375 13 11
A young lady left her country and meets the Phantom Thieves inside Mementos making her to wonder why they are here really. She falls for two of the m...
3.9K 160 8
Starts in Persona 3, will be going all the way to Persona 5. Set in a slight alternate dimension of Persona where the protagonist of Persona 3, "Mina...
2K 83 16
She never planned to make friends, she never planned to stay for so long and she never planned her confusing relationship with Bakugo Katsuki, and ye...
7.5K 362 50
Akira is called back to Tokyo for summer vacation plans with Ann and their Phantom Thieves family. Only things don't go as expected when they find th...