Is It Real?

"I like you as a woman!!"

What?!

"Huh?!"

"K-Ken-kun...I..."

This is Ken's feelings. I can't just trample over them...

"I'm sorry. I'm not looking for a love relationship right now. I appreciate your feelings. I'm a little troubled by your feelings but I am extremely happy that you feel that way about me. I'm sorry." I look away.

I mean, when did this happen anyway? He's always been like a son or a little brother to me.

"Hold it, Minako-san. You were just thinking that I'm like a little brother to you, right?" Ken frowns and I gulp.

A smart and naggy little brother...

"Ah... umm..." This is feeling kind of awkward.

"I'm not asking you to become my girlfriend. Just acknowledge me as a man. If time passes and you still don't feel that way then it's alright. I'm not forcing you or anything. Your feelings matter the most." He caresses my hand and my cheeks begin to become red.

Ken really is the most mature out of all of us...

"You're blushing." Ken laughs and I back away.

"A-ah, anyway, you're treated!! We still have Shadows to defeat and Tartarus to explore. We don't have time for-"

Ken then grabs my hand again and kisses the back of my palm lightly.

"Minako-san, you're finding excuses." Ken smiled.

"Th-that's it!!" I pull Ken's hand and push him outside of my room. "You're welcome. Hmph!!" I slam the door shut.

"Aragaki-senpai, what do I do?" I look up for inspiration on how I'm supposed to handle Ken.

Geez. It's bad enough that I have to apologize to Mitsuru and the others for not contacting them and now I have to deal with Ken everyday.

"Aagh!!" I ruffle my hair and flop on my bed.

I'll change my clothes first.

I take off all my clothes and just wear a sleeveless blouse and a short pair of shorts.

Oh yeah, Odagiri and Bebe's remembrances.

I pull out the money pouch and the lighter from the pants I just took off.

These are so precious to me...

Huh? Wait a minute.

These are...

I stand up and open my drawer to pull out all the other remembrances that I've gotten.

I line them up on the table and recite their owners.

"Bunkichi jii-san and Mitsuko baa-chan's was a persimmon fruit. Mitsuru-san's is a manicure bottle. Bebe was a money pouch and Odagiri-kun was a lighter."

Hmm... There's gotta be more than remembrances here.

That's it. These were given to me when I maxed out their social links! But Ken-kun's wasn't a Phoenix Ranger Featherman keychain.

I remember that he gave me his house key so why was it a keychain?

Does that even make sense?

"Hnn... Zzz..." Because I was thinking too much, I fell asleep.

This is just like studying Chemistry. I always fall asleep when I study it. It's because I think really hard about a lesson that I don't even understand. Hmm...