The Invisible Wound

*WARNING*

From this chapter on, there will be pretty horrible puns so if you're not ready for this monstrous humour then I say: "Suck it up and read!!" That was not meant to be offensive. If it did offend you then I apologize in advance.

Thank you for your understanding and don't kill me please. I'm too young. QAQ

*KEN*

"I have to stop her...!"

But how can I?!

Is there no hope left?

"Ken Amada is-mmph?!"

Minako unexpectedly covered Elizabeth's mouth and didn't let her talk any longer.

"To be honest, I really, REALLY want to know what you were about to tell me but..." Minako pauses for a moment and then smiles. "I want to hear it directly from the person's mouth. I don't want to hear about the person I love from someone else. If Ken is hiding something from me then I'll wait. I'll keep waiting until the end of time until he tells me because he isn't that kind of person.. And... And most of all, I trust him."

With those words, I fall to the floor, wondering if I should be relieved or nervous but all I can think of is that...

"Even if she waits until the end of time, I can never tell her because it will be... a breach of contract... Damn it." I punch the floor lightly.

"At the least, you were able to avoid the situation without any further problem. Well then, I will see you next time."

Theo comes back and shows me out to the door. Afterwards, the velvet blue door disappears.

"What am I gonna do..."

"Ken..." Someone called out to me.

I locked the door, right? The sound came from here.

I take a look around the area and see something faint.

"Minato...-san?" I can see him.

He is see through but still visible.

"Ken, there's not much time left. I won't be able to hold on for much long... ugh!!"

"Minato-san!!"

*MINAKO*

I sneakily grab my naginata.

"Now, enough about Ken. Tell me about your... betrayal. Also, I don't need to know about Labrys's past and what happened when I wasn't here. What's done is done and what's now is now. Tell me." I show her the serious look in my eyes and she couldn't help but smile.

"Alright then. I suppose all my efforts for this setting has all gone to waste. Now, would you please inform me about my 'betrayal'?"

"Your... You don't even know what you did?!"

"Well, I don't suppose I've done anything in order to betray you." She answered bluntly.

A heave a devastated sigh. "What was the reason why you were trying to combine the two worlds...?"

"I simply wanted to bring back my dear guest."

"Minato, you mean?"

"Correct."

"You said before that you failed, right? What happened?"

"I wasn't able to foresee that it would be too much of a burden to combine two separate worlds and that the Erebus from the wthe worlds would interfere during my act." She sounded like she regretted it so.