Joy and Sorrow

We can't waste any more time or the Dark Hour will be over soon.

I have to do this!

"I'm... sorry." I muster all my courage as I pull the trigger of my evoker.

"Minako-sama... It iz all right. It will be all right. Aishitemasu." He whispers and smiles.

"Bebe, do you even know the real-"

"Oui, I do know. Aishitemasu, Minako-sama." The restraints refrain him from getting near me. All he can manage to do is smile.

"Goodbye... Persona." Tears spill down my cheeks and I summon my Persona.

The reason this happened was just two hours ago.

"Minako-sama, this eez?" Bebe went outside and saw Odagiri.

"Arisato, why? You're supposed to be de-" I cut Odagiri off.

"Y-yes, yes, of course! I'll be DElivering those letters later!!" I shout frantically.

"Minako-sama? Are you a mailman...?"

"Y-yeah, I guess!!" I laugh.

"Minako-san, what seems to be the problem?" Naoto came and I immediately pulled her and told her about the circumstance.

"I see. Well then, Odagiri-san, please come with me." Naoto says.

"H-hey, what are you going to do?" I whisper.

"Interrogation and restraints. We are not sure if their minds will also be controlled so it will be best to be cautious." She whispers back.

"Hey." Marie came to me and I looked for Bebe who is nowhere to be found.

"I sense immense power being restricted inside the both of them. You have to get rid of them quickly while they're still sane." Marie informs the three of us, Yu, Naoto, and I.

"That will be more than enough permission then." Naoto then goes inside. Maybe looking for Bebe.

"Arisato, what is the meaning of this? I will need an explanation." Odagiri gives me a sharp look and I start sweating.

"I'm sorry. I need you to come with me for now..." I mumble and grab his arm.

"Minako-sama? Where will we be going to? Doko?" Bebe quickly asked me after he got out of the shop with Naoto.

"That's... I just need an explanation on something. Please." I plead and the both of them reluctantly agreed.

"So... You have not been feeling strange, whatsoever except for the dreams that you keep having about Minako-san?" Naoto asks.

Why did I even suggest Iwatodai dorm's command room.

I just cancelled on Mitsuru and the others since it might've been troublesome. I'm sorry... I'll tell you guys what happened later...

But Ken is right there just opposite of me...

Odagiri and Bebe both agreed on Naoto's statement.

"Could you define what kind of dreams they are please?" Ken tilts his head and Bebe nods.

"Well, it eez kind of uncomfortable but if it eez for Minako-sama..." Bebe smiled gently.

"Uhh... Ahahahaha..." I laugh quite... I don't know? Bebe felt weird just now.

"Well, I waz being called in by a tower." Bebe explained.

"Tower, you say?" Naoto took out her own and notepad and began jotting down notes.