The Marriage Glooms (Extra 1)

"Fuuka-chan, hello? Hello?!" I shout.

"Minako-Bzzt-You're-bzzt-ing up!! That place is-bzzt!!" There was something wrong with the signal so I couldn't hear Fuuka's voice properly.

"Fuuka-chan?! Shoot, I lost her." I couldn't hear anything anymore on the other end.

It's another dark hour in Tartarus. I felt like something was calling me here so I came to get a look with Fuuka.

I didn't bother calling the others since it would be a bother and I'm 150% sure I could handle myself.

Megidoloan, Maragidyne, Bufudyne, Ziodyne, Skull Cracker, awesome weapon, perfect armor, healing items,etc. I'm well prepared.

"Geez, it's so dark here... Where are the stairs..." I fumble around the 136th floor.

I decided to go on an adventure by myself to see if I could also find a way back to my own world but it didn't happen.

"Yeesh, when is this tower going to eeend?!!!" I whine.

I squint my eyes to see if there are stairs or at least some kinda treasure around.

"There!!" I found the stairs which lead to the next floor. I didn't waste any time to get on it.

Somehow, the design of these stairs are different from usual.

When I got up, it was a bit dim but I could still see.

There were numerous doors lined up in two columns. There were five doors on the left and five on the right.

I walked in the middle to see if there were any stairs but it was just a dead end.

So that means one of these doors can help me leave this floor?

"Fuuka-chan, can you hear me? I've been transported to a place with no stairs nor the thingy that can help me go back to the first floor." I report but there was no answer from the other side.

I gotta hurry this up or else the hour will soon end.

I quickly open the door and see light emanating from inside.

Due to the sudden brightness, my eyes had gone blank. My vision deteriorated a little but I stood in wait to get it back.

"Aah... My eyes hurt...Hmm?" I open my eyes little by little and see my room.

"What the-?! Huh?" I try to enter the room but it doesn't let me. Almost as if it's just a painting on the wall.

"Theo..." I hear a voice from inside the room. Isn't that... me?

I see myself holding a man in my arms. She whispers into his ear and then she looks at me.

"W-Uuh..." I started feeling woozy when I stared at her. It's like she was sucking out my energy. When she grinned, I felt so weak that I fainted.

Mmm...

My head is throbbing.

What the...

I felt myself on cold hard wood. I stood up and see myself inside a bedroom.

Did I fall off the bed or something?

I stand up and I put a fist onto my palm and a 'ding' sound came to my head.

"Ah. It was dream. Welp, guess it's back to the tv to buy worthless stuff." I plopped on my bed and opened the tv.

"Mother, it's time to come down for dinner..." a small girl with white hair and blue clothes stood in front of the door of my room. Her hair is tied just like mine and her eyes are red!! Albino?!