A Goddess and a Problem

"Ken-kun..." I knock on his door but there was no answer.

"We haven't seen each other in awhile, have we? It's already been two whole weeks." I keep knocking.

"We still go to Tartarus everyday. Ahahaha, I guess you know that after all." I laugh at myself then sigh.

"Ken-kun, it's alright already. I forgive you..." I whisper and place my hand against the door.

"Minako-san? What are you doing?" Ken's voice resonated on the other side of the hallway.

"K,-Ken-kun?!" I immediately look at him.

He just got up from the stairs... Good. He didn't hear me.

God, I'm an idiot!!

"W-Where did you go?" I try to change the subject.

Ken walks towards me and smiles.

"I just came back from the conbini (convenience store). I went to buy some dog food for Koromaru. What are you doing in front of my room though? Is there something you need?" Ken tilts his head and unlocks his room.

"Ah, no. Actually... Are you... okay? I'm... really sorry." I mumble and Ken surprisingly pats my head.

"Its alright. I'm at fault too. I'm sorry and thank you." He laughed and it made my heart skip a beat.

What the... the hell was that sound?!

"Wait..." I look up at Ken.

"Just because you're taller now doesn't mean that you can belittle me!!" I pout and slap his hand lightly.

I'm just joking, of course but somehow it irks me that he's taller.

"Oh, sorry, sorry. I did that unintentionally." His hand retreats and goes to open the doorknob.

Still, what was that sound... Heartburn or something...?

"So umm... Minako-san..."

"H-huh, yeah?!" Hearing Ken suddenly made me catch myself off guard.

"Are you alright?" He gazed at me and I suddenly started feeling hot.

"Y-yeah... I think."

"Are you sure? Do you want to go to the hospital?" His face nears me and my heart starts pounding.

"What the..." I mumble, feeling my heart race.

"Huh?"

"WHAT THE EFFING HELL IS THAT?!" I shout and run away.

"M-Minako-san?!" Ken exclaims.

"I'll see you later at Tartarus, okay?! Bye!!" I immediately run downstairs and I hadn't noticed that Koro-chan was sleeping in front of me at the lounge so I tripped over him and landed head first on the floor and Koro-chan howled in pain.

"O.M.G." I say and immediately went on a 'dogeza' position.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm soo sorry, Koro-chan!!" I apologize and carry him in my arms.

"Oh my God, please forgive me. Cast Mudo on me, Agilao or whatever, please let me be punished. You didn't do anything wrong. Dogs are great. Why did I... Whyyyy?!" I started getting dramatic and Koro-chan puts a paw over my mouth and smiles.

"That's..." I whisper.

"That's sooo cute, you just melted my heart, Koro-chan!! You're a blessing and a bringer of world peace!!" I cuddle him and he, in return, licks my cheek.

"Koro-chan, you're soo adorable. Wait, why are we on the ground?" I forgot what I was doing.

"Minako-san, are you okay? Your forehead is red." Ken followed me downstairs and looked at me in complete confusion.