No, I'll Face Reality Head On!! (Part 2)

*KEN*

"Mmm..." I feel all drowsy and my face feels a little uncomfortable.

I should go to the bathroom.

I try to stand up but I felt arms around me.

"M-Minako...?!" I was about to shout but I realized that it was still early...

Minako played all night until we both fell asleep, huh.

I see the playing cards we used spread around the bed and floor.

Minako is really hugging me tightly. Well, she's hugging my chest though... and her legs are wrapping my other leg.

This feels really... restricting.

"Nnn..." Minako shifts.

Please don't rub your head against my chest... Please...

Why is my yukata so loose now...?

"How am I going to move..." I sigh.

"M-Minako... Please wake up..." I nudge her gently but she doesn't seem to be budging.

"Something... There must be something here..." I try to look for something to at least let me get out of here.

My hand stumbles upon something on my drawer.

I held it up and see that it's a Featherman keychain.

What is this?

Ah.

I remember. When I saw Minako talking with Elizabeth at the amusement park, I saw the same Featherman keychain on her lap.

This happened that same day too. Only... she didn't have feelings for me then.

It feels nostalgic.

I wish that what I had done could be erased. After all... I don't have much time left.

I listen closely to my heartbeat which is beating faster than ever.

I have to hurry and give her a sign...

He's right after all. Even if I think that there's still 5 months left. Time moves especially fast.

"Nmnn... Morning...?" I can hear Minako moving.

Umm... is should pretend to be asleep.

I close my eyes and try to fake my sleep as long as I can.

"Mmm... So warm..." Minako nuzzles her cheek against my bare skin.

Is she not aware yet...?

This is really awkward.

"Ken is so... warm..." I could hear Minako's fleeting voice.

"Ken...? Ken?! Kyaa!!" Minako practically screamed at my ear and super-kicked me off the bed.

"Owww?!!" I exclaim.

I should've seen that coming but that hurt soo much.

Minako winced and suddenly became apologetic. "Oh my gosh, Ken, I'm soo sorry..." she helped me back up into bed.

"Umm... Minako...? Why did you kick me off?" I pretended to just have woken up from the fall and she sighed in relief.

"No, nothing. There was a roach and I got a bit terrified since it was super huge. Like a tarantula." She laughed.

"Okay then... I'll go and head to the bath. I don't feel too good right now." I try to stretch my arms and legs as I head to the bath.

That was really painful...