Remembrance

"We still have 20 minutes until the meeting time. Is there something you'd like to do?" Ken and I walked around Paulownia Mall searching for things to do.

"Nothing much. I'm still hungry though." I say, looking at Ken with pleading eyes. "Maybe you could give me the persimmon fruit so that we won't waste any mone-"

"Minako-san, here. I bought you some fries just now." Ken handed me the fries and I unwillingly accepted.

"T-thanks." I say.

"It's not a problem." He smiled.

"Y-yeah. Alright. I'm kinda thirsty too. Maybe the juice of the persimmon fruit I gave you might quench my-"

"I bought you Smart B too. Lemon flavor." He smiled and gave me the bottled drink.

"Thanks a lot. Hey, wait. When and Where do you buy these things anyway?!" I shout. Every time I try to ask him for the fruit, he always gets me a different item related to what I'm talking about.

Ken looks at me, looking rather kind."Hmm? There's just a store next to us . Every time you say 'I'm thirsty' or 'I'm hungry', I just buy there. Right, Koromaru?"

"Arf!!" Koro-chan barked happily.

"Plus, I'm at fault for not waking you up earlier so it's my treat." He grinned.

"Ken-kun really has changed. You somehow have this shining aura around you." I smiled warmly and he blushed a bit.

"T-thank you..." He scratches his cheek lightly.

"No problem." How do I get the stupid fruit?!

"Minako-san." He says my name.

"Yeah?" I look at him, smiling.

"You keep saying 'Ken-kun from before' this, 'Ken-kun has changed' there and 'Ken-kun was' that. Please remember, I'm not the one that you've known from before." He looks down and bites his bottom lip.

Huh...?

"Ken-kun, does that really matter? It doesn't matter if you don't know me or if I know you from another universe or another galaxy. Ken-kun is Ken-kun no matter what. Plus, we already share a bond with each other as friends." I smile.

"Minako-san..." He looks at me straight in the eyes.

"So can I please have the persimmon fruit back and don't get angry?!" I clasp my hands together as if praying and shut my eyes tightly.

"Eh? The persimmon fruit?" His eyes are filled with confusion.

"Y-yeah, yeah. Because I n-need(?) It for something...?" I tilt my head.