A Confession of Feelings

"Isn't that like the 12 Great Shadows that awakened Nyx?!" Everyone was shocked.

"Yes, it is exactly like that. When Minako-chan here defeats all the 12 Guardians, she'll have to connect their remembrances to their owners. Once that happens, our world will disappear forever. No trace, no sign, no anything. Poof." Fuuka giggles and it wasn't a very adorable giggle.

"You-!!" Yukari was about to attack but Mitsuru stops her.

"Takeba, don't. If you shoot, she might make Arisato take the hit. She doesn't even seem to be showing any signs of attacking either. Hold off for now."

"Tsk. Alright." Yukari sets her weapon down.

"Then what happens?" Mitsuru gave Shadow Fuuka permission to continue. Not like she needed permission though...

"The remembrances that you acquired from the 'Shadows' you killed were from... Minako-chan's world if I may say. And connecting them to you, Minato-san's residents, will make you bearers of the memories of these two worlds."

"Isn't that fine then? Everyone lives like normal." Junpei didn't seem to have thought it through.

"But of course, two worlds, two Seals. And what happens when one of the Seals is missing...?"

"The world will end, correct? The Fall will be brought back and everyone becomes one of The Lost." Answers Mitsuru.

"Good job, Mitsuru-san!! There's more but you deserve a prize!!" Fuuka snaps her fingers and Koro-chan growls.

"We have to fall back." Mitsuru says.

"What? What about Minako-san?!"

"Aigis, Labrys, please take her!!" Before Mitsuru even finished, I was immediately taken by Aigis and Labrys.

"Yamagishi, 'Escape Route'!"

"Yes!!" Fuuka exclaims and summons us all back to the first floor.

"I'm glad we're all safe but... Why did we leave, Mitsuru-senpai?!" They were all rendered speechless except for Akihiko who explained: "That's because we aren't sure whether or not to kill off Shadow Yamagishi and Koromaru. Remember what she said? The world will end when the remembrances are connected but we're not sure what would happen if we defeat them all and don't connect the remembrances."

"Minako-san too... What're we going to do with her?" Everyone takes a quick look at me and I smile.

"I'm affected by the Shadow but I'm harmless. Shadow Fuuka-chan did ask what makes up a Parallel Shadow, right? She's referring to 'The Shadow, the True Self.' You could say that I'm both a human and a Shadow too. I'm the Parallel Shadow. A Shadow reflected in a human. Nothing is jogging up my memory yet but you're gonna be hearing some pretty harsh words from me later on. They're the ones I keep bottled up inside. I won't be able to control my emotions when something happens. So... yeah. That's about it. If we're in Tartarus, Fuuka has direct control of my physical movements. That was what I gathered by the earlier experience." I smile.

Yukari stepped up. "So... You really think of me as a... 'Feather Prick'...?"

And so did Ken who asked:"And I'm a killjoy...?"

"Oh, but Yukari-chan, when I'm mad or at the heat of the moment, I say things I don't really mean so you could say it's a yes and a no. And Ken-kun, well you are a killjoy so I can't deny that. Sorry... not sorry. Oops." I shut my mouth.

"Wow... Minacchi is practically mean, huh." Junpei was looking at me like some rabbit experiment.

"I don't like your eyes. Your hair and cap is stupid too. Stop staring at me like that. Ugh." I groan.