The Kings Game

Attention:

The setting is set on Persona Q when the party had gone out of the Lovey Dovey Cafe dungeon with the marriage questions or whatever.

Now, enjoy the story~~~

---

"Whew, I can't believe the two of you almost got hitched!!" Junpei was running around, screaming his heart out about how Minato and I were a perfect match at that Lovey Dovey cafe place we were able to finish just now.

All of us were in the cafeteria, taking a rest and trying to find out why Rei's remembrances are being protected by the Shadows.

"Let it go already, Stupei!" Yukari blistered Junpei's ears with her loud screaming but he didn't give up.

He grinned at Yukari and shot her some sneaky looks. "Why're you getting angry, Yuka-tan? Sounds like somebody's a little jealous? Hmm~?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

Yukari hesitated for a moment but her eyebrows began knitting with each other and I can almost see an illusion of a dragon behind her.

She went on screaming: "You shut up, Stupei!! There's no way I'd be jealous!" She flipped her hair to the side. "Seriously, it's like arguing with a child. You're so not worth it."

"Alright, alright. Why are you being so defensive?"

"Why are you being so stupid?!" She screamed even louder and turned towards me. "C'mon, let's go play somewhere where we won't catch a certain someone's stupid."

"Oh, Yuka-tan, she doesn't want to play with a killjoy like you. She'd rather hang out with the King of fun, Funpei!!"

Yeah... Sure. Junpei, Stupei, Funpei... Man, his name can really make room so much puns.

Junpei grabbed my hand but Minato stopped him and dragged me away.

"Huh?" I didn't know what was going on. I just knew that I was being dragged somewhere whilst hearing Junpei whistling from a distance.

"Umm... Ahh... M-Minato-kun... Your hand... it's hurting me." I mumble but he ignored me and kept on walking.

When we lost sight of our friends, that's the time he released me from his grip.

"Umm... Minato, why did you-" When I turned to look at him, he was in front of a food stall ordering a luxuriant amount of food.

"I'll have 8 orders of takoyaki, 20 corndogs, 14 cotton candies, 3 large melon sodas and 5 boxes of all your donuts." He told the employee and turned towards me. "I needed your help in carrying them. Rei asked me to buy them for her."

"Eh? Ah!!! I-is that so?" I thought it was gonna be something else. Why am I so stupid?!

"And you looked like you were in trouble back there because of me..." he murmured but it was too soft for me to hear.

"Hmm? I'm sorry, could you repeat that?"

"Repeat what?" Minato tilts his head.

"Oh, you didn't say anything?" Did I just imagine it?

Minato shook his head. "I didn't say anything."

"Oh... Okay, I guess." I smile.

I wonder if Minato has someone he likes. He's always so nonchalant about everything that it's hard to tell.

Well... If I ever have a chance with him then I'll gladly take it!!

When we got our orders, we went back to the cafeteria to see Junpei holding up some popsicle sticks.