✓The Secret Princess✓

بواسطة jb23455

Princess Beatrice is in danger! Her Kingdom is under threat. She has no choice but flee from her a kingdom. B... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
😭💗1k reads?!💝❤️
✨Bonus Chapter 1 ✨
✨Bonus Chapter 2 ✨
✨Bonus Chapter 3✨
✨Bonus Chapter 4✨

Chapter 10

122 7 7
بواسطة jb23455

The night was fun. Bea got to know more about the royal family and she loved them. They were all kind and they were a perfect family.

They all had Chicken, pasta, spring rolls, and  a yummy chocolate cake for dessert.  The garden had lamps all around, making it bright and beautiful. The place glowed. Jonathan had done a good job. Everyone sat cross legged on the picnic mat. There were Happy chattering heard all over. Everyone complimented Havana's cooking. She is a really good cook.

*I must really learn to cook from her.*

“Well, I think its time to go home now.” Amanda said yawning.

“Its really late now.” Jonathan agreed.

So all of them got up and went into the house.

“Thank you Havana, for this lovely dinner.” the king thanked her.

“Its no big deal dad. Thank you for coming.”

“We should really do this more often. I really had fun.” Amanda said.

“We really should.” Keith agreed.

“We must go now. Come on. Keith, Nate, help them clean and come.”

“Yes father.”

“Good. See you soon Bea!”

“See you soon dad.” she went and hugged him.

Then the royal family left. Havana sighed.

“Come on everyone. Lets clean up!”

“Havana you must be really tired. Why don't you go and sleep?” Bea suggested.

“No Bea, there is a lot to do.”

“But you did most of the work.”

“All of you helped too.” Havana retorted.

“Bea is right, Havana. Go and sleep. We'll take can e of it. You too Jonathan. You have duty early in the morning.”.

“Oh! You're right. But I can clean and sleep it's no worry.”Jonathan yawned.

“Come on Jonathan let's go sleep. They'll take care.” Havana said laughing and yawning  at the same time.

Then both of them left. The three cleaned the garden and then went to the kitchen to do the dishes. They were talking silently.

“Man! I thought I could cook that recipe I saw in that cookbook.”

“And which one is that, may I ask Nate?” Bea asked.

“The shrimp curry.”

With that Keith burst out laughing.

“Shhh Keith! It's night. Silence!”

“I'm sorry Bea. I remembered how he wanted to eat it. The picture of him actually drooling over it came into my mind.”

“Very funny, as if you don't drool.”

“I do not!”

“You do.”

“No!”

“Yes you did I saw!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“Shut up! There are people sleeping you know. Keep your argument for tomorrow. Geez! You guys fight like kids!”

“Oh no! I completely forgot! I was supposed to write to my father! I had to send it to him tomorrow! I'm sorry guys but I have to go. Bye Bea good night!” he runs out.

“He has to write to his father every week. It's like a tradition.” Keith states.

“Oh.”

“So how are you Bea. How are you feeling?”

“I don't know what to tell Keith. I really don't know. It is all very tiring. I am so confused about what to do.”

“Oh. Did you go through all the things in your bag?”

“I did. There were some clothes. Havana said she'll take to the seamstress to check. Then there's this pendant and then the book about magic.— she froze — The book of magic! I completely forgot to read that! Now I remember! Thank you so much Keith!” she hugs him.

At first he is surprised. Then he hugs her back, not wanting to let go. She smells of blueberries. It's so wonderful. He could probably stay there all day, hugging her. Ah! How wonderful this is.  Then he lets go, realizing he hugged her too long. She looks down blushing, probably to hide it. Maybe she realized it too. That the hug was long. 

“I should probably go now.” he says scratching his neck.

“Okay then.” she smiled nervously at him.

They went to the front door. Keith turned. They spoke at the same time.

“Good night Bea.”

“Could you help me Keith”

Keith gestured for her to speak.

“I was asking if you could help me with the magic book.”

“I'm glad you asked. I will be sure to help you.” He smiled at her.

“Good night Bea.” he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. She blushed. A lot. Keith chuckled.

“Good night Keith.” he smiled and  turned to leave.

“Keith?” he stopped and turned.

“Thank you.” she smiled at him.

“Anytime.” he waved and left, whistling.

She closed the door and sighed. *What in the world are you blushing for! Idiot.*

———————

**Meanwhile in Dandilia**

“What! You couldn't find her! You idiots! One task. I gave you one task. To find her!” A man screamed at them. He had blonde hair and dark blue eyes which were scary too look at. He hovered over them.

“But Master Alistair, we….we couldn't find h-her.” one of them shivered in fear.

“Shut up! I would definitely have found her. I couldn't believe I trusted you people. Wait and watch! All of you! How I will soon marry Princess Beatrice.”

Alistair smirked.“Tyson!” A man came running.

“Ah. You're here, commander Tyson, good. Now send search parties to find Princess Beatrice in each and every forest in Dandilia. She has to be here somewhere. Now go!” Tyson bowed and left.

Alistair left the throne room. He climbed up the stairs and pushed open a wooden door.

“Where is she!”

The queen looked up at him.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.”

“Don't lie to me Melissa! Where is your daughter?! Where did you send her?!”

“As a matter of fact, my daughter ran away without anyone knowing. And even if I knew you wouldn't know it from me.” she scoffed.

“Watch your words queen, know that I have your husband and son in my grasp.”

She scoffed again.

“You!……I will find her and you all will suffer!”frustrated, he turned and left, slamming the door, startling her.

She sighed.*Find your destined soon Bea,our family is in danger. Be safe and come home soon. I love you and I am praying for you.*

——————

Bea suddenly shivered.

She was in her night gown, brushing her hair. She felt afraid. 
“Why am I shivering?”she asked herself. She felt as if someone called her. She felt somewhat afraid.

She went to her window, trying to calm herself and looked out. The night breeze was comforting. The village was in peace. It was comfortingly quiet. The stars were shining bright in the sky. It was beautiful. She continued looking at it.

*Lord, protect everyone I love. Even the ones I might have forgotten about. Please help me to remember everything soon.*

**********

Hey guys!
How was chapter 10?
I hoped you liked it.
Thank you all of you for reading my book and staying with me so far.
Please vote,comment and share.
I will write more about Alistair the main villain in the next chapters.
How did you like the characters so far?

Question:
Where do you think Alistair has hidden Bea's father and brother?

Enjoy the last day of August!
See you next month!😉

With loads of love,
Betts 😺

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.2K 897 44
Ashton is haunted by his grief and struggles focusing on anything else. To make matters worse, he keeps having dreams about the glowing winged figure...
351K 11K 80
When vengeance strikes in the form of a bullet out for the princess's blood, Princess Aleia VonAuclair must flee the heart of her country in order to...
157K 6.3K 31
Beatrice has the life of a prince, rich parents, a huge home, sports scholarship, A grades, and his girlfriend Danni Michelson. So what happened to B...
The Dragon's Curse بواسطة sasawarma

الخيال (فانتازيا)

187 9 13
A 29-year-old soon-to-be physician, Eleanor, found herself waking up in a strange world where magic and mythical creatures exist, spells are cast, an...