The Rich Girl's Crush

By Sidneetography

[SIDNEET FANFICTION]πŸŽ‰ --OFICIALLY COMPLETED!-- Avneet-- I look out my window, it's still dawn... and I see h... More

Character Sketch!
Chapter 1-VOGUE...
Chapter2- The Nightlock
Chapter3- Guilty?
Chapter4- Sana Zubair...
Chapter5- Feelings?
Chapter6- FUN! Until...
Chapter7- The Model Newbie!
Chapter8- Nightmares with him...
Chapter9- 'Home'?
Chapter10- Dance...
Chapter11- Sleepover at my place!
Chapter12- You're my brother!
Chapter13- Tell him...
Chapter14- Choose.
3 Months Time Skip
Chapter15- Reemi😸
Chapter16- I'm sorry.
Chapter17- Girls night out
Chapter18- Boys night out
Chapter 19- Owl Post
Chapter20- Never have I ever...
Chapter 21- A perfect Voice note
Chapter22- Pitter Patter
Chapter23- Do you Like Siddharth?
Chapter24- I won't let you down
Chapter 25- It's all your Fault!
Chapter26- Will not hesitate!
Chapter27- Too harsh?
Chapter28- Drama Queen!
Chapter 29- Think about it!
Chapter30- The Plan
Chapter31- Few hearts one soul
Chapter 32- Neon Glow stick
Chapter 33- Don't drown
Chapter 34- Approved of him.
Chapter 35- Damn my Zodiac!
Chapter 36- We're done! Story Finish.
Chapter 37- Don't leave me.
Chapter38- The screams
Chapter39- He's Innocent.
Chapter40- Last Wish
Chapter41- Hope
Chapter42- Rising Flames
Chapter43- You Need help
Chapter44- Ventilators
Chapter46- Leaving behind
Chapter47- Peruvian Prince
Chapter48- A Happy Anniversary
Chapter49- Sacrifising Happiness
Chapter50- Accidental Death
Chapter51- Mutual Relationship
Chapter52- Sounds Familiar
Chapter53- BIG problem
Chapter54- Throbbing Pain
Chapter55- One Condition
Chapter56- Project: How to fake your brother's death.
Chapter57- Unlikely Coincidence
Chapter58- I'm Stronger!
Chapter59- Heartbreak
Chapter60- One Date
Chapter61- Living a Dream
Chapter62- Hot Chocolate
Chapter63- Destroy You.
Chapter64- New Mission
Chapter65- Unknown and awkward feeling of utter rejection
Chapter66- Give up on her
Chapter67- It's all a little dΓ©jΓ  vu
Chapter68- Holy McFlurries!
Chapter69- And the plot thickens
Chapter70- This cat is an EVIL CAT!
Chapter71- I love Sana
Chapter 72- This Fricking Formal Announcement
Chapter73- Just a lotta Finding out
Chapter74- I'll be lonely forever
Chapter75- Not too Complex, but Not too Simple
Chapter76- Jannat's Infamous Diary Entries
Chapter 77- Epilogue, Sequel, 'The End' whatever you'd like to call it...
Chapter 78- Siddharth Nigam's Master-chef Omelette recipe!

Chapter45- Sana Again

1.5K 158 42
By Sidneetography

•Avneet moved in with Faisu and Abhi, and only visits her house for her work. And her mom doesn't notice anyway, as long as the money keeps coming.
•Jaan still lives with her parents but occasionally stays over with the gang.
•Vaishnavi practically owns the penthouse while bossing Abhi around all day and making him clean everything.
•Reem lives with them too along with Jai and they got engaged last night.
•And Abhi and Faisu, being the only ones who know the truth about Siddharth, just miss him everyday. What makes them even sadder is to watch how badly Avneet deteriorated after Sid's (so called) death. Their only excuse for laughter being the picture Faisu had taken of Raghav in sage clothes.
•Faisu and Abhi occasionally call Siddharth, to check on him, but it only leads to them missing him more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 and a half Months Later

Faisu POV

(Faisu and Abhi in their new penthouse along with Avu, Jannat and Jai and everyone else)
6:30am
(Avu walking into the football court with proper running clothes and shoes as she finds Faisu waiting for her)
Faisu: you're on time.
Avu: good to know.
Faisu: alright. Then go.
Avu: same routine?
Faisu: 5 laps.
(Avu on the starting point)
Faisu: set, go.

(Avu runs two and a half laps before her legs starts to give way and she gives up, panting heavily with pain in her abdomen)
Faisu: 3laps. It's good progress from yesterday.
Avu: (just stands there panting and holding her stomach)
Faisu: let's go eat and then I can have you proceed with a few more exercises.
~~~
Faisu: one more boiled egg, girl! You can do it!
Avu: But I already had three more than yesterday!
Faisu: just one more.
Avu: (stuffing it in her mouth then making awkward choking noises)
Faisu: don't throw up! Now go check your weight.
Avu: (standing on the weighing machine) 41.
Faisu: What! Seriously! (Running over to the weight machine and seeing the number for himself. 41. Then shaking Avu and running around overjoyed) YOU're Finally gaining some weight woman!
At this rate you might not blow away with the wind!
Avu: (rolling her eyes) shut up.
Faisu: Afternoon exactly 4pm for your new exercise routine! Don't be late.
~~~

Faisu: Reemi! Reemi! Get up its way past 9'o clock!
Reemi: I wanna sleep in!
Faisu: No wake up! (Pulling the sheets off her as Jai picks her up bridal style and puts her down to the breakfast table)
Reemi: This does not help. I still wanna sleep.
Jai: no. Now eat! (Holding a spoon-full of cereal in front of her mouth as she barely opens her mouth and Jai stuffs the spoon in)
Reemi: what's special about today?
Faisu: nothing. That doesn't mean you don't WAKE UP!
Reemi: (rolling her eyes) fair enough.
Abhi: now to wake up the other sleeping slobs. Jannat and Vai!
Faisu: (walking into their rooms) JANNAT! AVNEET! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!
Jannat: (rubbing the sleep out of her eyes)  What did you make?
Faisu: I make! (Faisu and Abhi laughing) you expect too much of me! But you can make your own cereal!
Jaan: ugh. Stupid idiots. (Rolling her eyes as she walks out of bed) unless creatures!
Faisu: shut up. (Pecking her on the cheeks as he gets her milk and a bowl)

Abhi: she should really stop going there all the time. It's only making it harder for her to move on. Which... she'll have to do someday.
Jaan: She won't.
(Faisu and Abhi sharing a glance)
Faisu: what do you mean?
Jaan: she's just never going to get married, and never gonna have a boyfriend or kids or anything. She's just gonna stay the way she is forever. Least that's her current plan.
Abhi: she's gonna end up wasting her life. She has to move on!
Vai: (now walking in) Its going to be very hard for her. Let's just see how the therapy classes go for her.
~~~
(3 hours later)
Avu POV
—I sit on one of the rolling chairs in front of an empty desk with a few books on it.
The room has no one other than me and I just stare out the large glass window, at the surrounding buildings and parks.
So this is therapy huh. I don't see how it will help.

I hear the door chick and a girl walks in. She's around my age, maybe a little older. But definitely below her thirties.
Brown hair with a few pink-red dyed streaks.
She walks to the chair across me and sits down.—

Lady: Hi! You must be Ms. Avneet Kaur. I have to say, I am a huge fan of your works. You are absolutely beautiful and your fame just inspires me! What talent.
Avu: (monotonously) thanks.
Lady: Oh. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself, doctor Anushka Sen. And I will be your therapist.
Avu: great.
Anushka: so tell me. What seems to be your problem.
Avu: I don't have a problem. I'm absolutely FINE! I was just forced to come here by a friend. Otherwise I wouldn't be wasting out time like this.
Anushka: First of all, take a deep breath and calm. And now, let's just talk. Like friends!
Avu: Excuse me! I'm not paying you to be my friend.
Anushka: then let's not be friends and just talk.
Avu: Look! I don't have a problem.
Anu: how are your parents?
Avu: my mother is perfect as always and I don't have a dad. My brother is great.
Anu: so all your relations are good?! That's great! What about your love life? Ever dated?
Avu: no.
Anu: oh. Then you're really missing out. Love is such an extraordinary feeling. It feels free. It make you feel so light-hearted.
It gives you an excuse to laugh.

—Listening to Anu as the memories of that one rainy morning comes flooding back to her head.
"Right outside the steps from my mansion there stands a very wet Siddharth in a black button up half sleeves shirt and jeans. Laughing for some reason.
And I don't care what it is, but its contagious. And I start laughing too."

Then the memories of Siddharth's body hit the floor in front of that 30 floored building comes flooding back to her head and her blood starts to rush —

Avu: (still in her own thoughts) SHUT UP! (Coming back to reality)
Avu: sorry. I lashed out a bit. It's just that I'm a little uncomfortable about this topic. Can we not.
Anu: don't worry about it. We won't talk about it. You wanna go out and fetch some hot coffee and some fresh air? Come let's do that.
(Anushka walking out of the door as Avu follows)

Anu: (suddenly remembering something midway) this is a totally personal question... but, my friend's cat just gave birth to load of kittens a few months ago. So I was gonna ask whether you would like to adopt one?
Avu: no.
Anu: but vo bahut cute hai! They aren't even troublesome. Just think about it once.
Avu: my life is very busy and troublesome as it is! I don't need more trouble.
Anu: but least look at them once. Please. Pyar ho jaenge!
Avu: THATS EXACTLY WHAT I DONT WANT! Love! Nahi chahie mujhe pyar!
It hurts and it leaves you dead from the inside! I hate it!
Anu: least see them once.
Avu: I said no!
Anu: but we won't be able to manage all of them. If some people don't adopt them soon then we won't have any other option then to abandon them yaar. Please.
(This just struck Avu a little oh her soft side and she just followed Anu without saying another word, not that she was actually going to adopt one of them)

(Anu opens one of the doors to a room where there's a small guarded area inside which a few fur balls roam around)
Anu: I'm not forcing you or anything. It's just that I won't be able to bear to see them being abandoned.
Avu: But I'm sorry. I don't want one.
Anu: (picking up one of the white kittens and showing it to Avu as she pats its fur)
Avu: no.
(That's when a hazel-brown furred kitten nudges at Avu's feet and she steps back for a second, a little taken aback. But the kitten just sits there, staring up at Avu with its intense brown eyes, and Avu can't look away.

A spitting resemblance to Siddharth's eyes.

Avu drops her bag to one side and sits down in front of the cat. Slowly and gently putting her hand forward and patting it's head as the cat purrs and embraces her touch)

(If even for a glimmer of a second, Avu smiles and the smile goes as fast as it came as she picks up the cat, not breaking contact with its brown eyes)

Anu: this one's a girl. The most mischievous of the lot. Doesn't listen to a thing we say! And she's very stubborn. She's a lotta work.
Avu: can I keep her?
Anu: (overjoyed) Really?! You wanna keep her?
Avu: yes. Can I?
Anu: definitely! She's all yours.
Avu: thanks.
(Avu and Anu walking out the door as Avu hugs the cat)
Anu: what do you want to name her?
(The cat touching Avu's cheeks with its moth paws as it stares at Avu almost expecting to hear a very particular name)
Avu: Sana. I'm gonna name her Sana.

Meow! (In a mischievous happy way)

Anu: she definitely approves! (Laughing slightly at how happy the cat is with the sad and rather lifeless girl)
Anu: but Sana is a bit weird a name for a cat isn't it?
Avu: (making a sarcastic snicker) I name all my problems Sana. It's iconic.
Anu: (confused but ignoring it) alright. Whatever that means.
~~~

(Back at the penthouse after her therapy session. Avu and Sana walk in)
Avu: Jannat! I'm home. (Putting the cat down which only hesitates and sticks to Avu)
(A very surprised Jannat runs down the stairs)
Jaan: did you just say you're home? But how? You've never even informed everyone before. What happened? What exactly did the therapist say to you? This is insane!
Avu: and I adopted a cat.
Jaan: Awwwww! He's so cute!
Avu: it's a she.
(The cat still sticking to Avu and backing away from Jaan)
(Avu bending down and picking up the cat, hugging it)
Avu: (to the cat) don't worry girl, she's my friend. This is Jannat.
(Jaan just staring at how much care Avu shows the cat. Shocked)
Jaan: (cleaning her throat to gain some attention) Um.. what did you name it?
Avu: (gulping in for a second) Sana.
Jaan: (looking a little pitiful at her hurt, but then trying to look happy) great! Can I hold her?
Avu: (handing Sana, much to her discontent, to Jannat who gladly holds the furry creature and stares into her, smelling her fur)
Jaan: (dreamily) so clean... so soft...
Avu: (taking Sana back) She's a cat, not a pillow!
(Walking into the house holding Sana as Jannat just follows smiling at Avu's new friend and their bond)

Avu: Reemi, could you make one fish today?
Faisu: (from the couch where him and Abhi watch duck tales) But Avneet, according to your struck diet, today is chicken day!
Jaan: (walking in) it's for a very close guest.
Abhi: I told you guys not to bring any more guests here!
Avu: consider her as one in the family.
(Sana running in after her taking Faisu and Abhi by shock as she runs in and hops onto the couch)
Faisu: (letting out a bit of a shriek) who is this?!
(Sana hissing at Faisu)
Avu: I adopted her.
Abhi: She's adorable! What did you name her? (Patting the cat who purrs delightedly and walks back into Avu's arms)
Avu: Sana. And she's part of the family! So Reemi make a fish for her.
Reemi: sure thing!
(Sana licking Faisu's face as he tries to get the creature off him who just purrs innocently and spits fur-balls on him)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vomment!

Welcome back Sana!
Stay tuned on Insta too cuz there's some related feed coming out there!

Who's excited for upcoming chaps?

Who's having physical classes?

Until I write again,

<—Sidneetography —>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
34.4K 1.6K 43
Varia_nv's first book! Bollywood House❀️{Regular updates} on Wattpad. #1 in Valia (12-9-2019 - 15-10-2019!!)) #1 in Parineeti (8-01-19 until 6-02-19...
56.2K 2.2K 46
❝ If you want my heart, be aware of the spades. ❞ Picture this: life as a deck of cards. Matthew Clarke, the Golden Boy with golden locks and concei...
2K 96 8
-πŸ₯€- ❝Every guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.❞ -πŸ₯€- ❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...