One-Eighty || Taekook

By Perfect_Memory

"Can't you be nice?" "Are you trying to make me laugh Kim?" ~ In which Taehyung, a new and hardworking lawyer... More

One-Eighty
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Credits

Chapter 11

21.5K 1.5K 839
By Perfect_Memory

Dingdong. The sound of the doorbell ringing sounded through Taehyung's whole apartment and the brown haired boy quickly got up from his cheap looking couch. A smile made it's way onto the young lawyer's face once he reached the door and he quickly opened it.

Once the door was completely open the brown haired boy immediately recognized the blonde locks of his friend who was standing in front of Taehyung's front door. Jimin had come over because the blonde boy had been dying to see Taehyung's apartment. Even though both boys knew each other for like two weeks now it felt like they had been friends for ages and Taehyung already considered the blonde as one of his best friends, besides Lisa ofcourse.

"Hey, how are you?" Jimin said before he leaned closer and gave Taehyung a firm hug. The young lawyer smiled and quickly hugged his friend back. The expensive smell of Jimin's cologne filled the young lawyer's nose once he breathed in and it immediately reminded him of his pathetic excuse of an apartment compared to Jimin's. Today was the first time the blonde would see his home and Taehyung suddenly became a bit nervous about being judged by his friend.

"I'm fine, how about you come in?" Taehyung said before releasing himself from the hug and giving Jimin a small nervous smile. Said blonde gave a big grin back and followed Taehyung inside his apartment. "So this is my apartment, I know it's not much but it was the only thing I could afford when I moved to Seoul." The brown haired boy said while he looked towards the ground. His whole apartment wasn't even as big as Jimin's kitchen alone, and by now the blonde was probably judging his poor excuse of a home.

"Are you kidding me, it's amazing!" Jimin said while looking around with eyes as big as saucers. A confused look grew onto the young lawyer's face and he gave a questioning look towards the blonde. Said blonde was slowly walking around Taehyung's apartment, admiring everything he saw.

"Wait really?" Taehyung said, uncertainty lacing his voice. The blonde boy must be lying in order to make him feel good right? The brown haired boy's apartment was in no way a match for Jimin's.

"Yeah I love it, it's so cozy and home-like." The blonde boy said with a smile on his face. A small smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face once he progressed the words Jimin had used to describe his apartment. The young lawyer had always known his apartment wasn't the prettiest there was but he had always done his best to make it feel like his home.

"So, what do you want to drink?" Taehyung said once both boys sat down on the cheap looking couch standing in the middle of the room. Jimin smiled sweetly and shrugged his shoulders. "Anything is fine really" the blonde boy said while a hint of sadness laced his voice and the young lawyer nodded.

The brown haired boy quickly got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. He opened the cabinet which holds all his glasses and quickly got two big glasses out of it. Why did Jimin sound sad all of a sudden, the boy had always been so happy and nice whenever the two of them met. Suddenly flashes of the grey haired boyfriend of Jimin filled Taehyung's head. Maybe the two of them had a fight?

The young lawyer quickly finished getting both boys something to drink and made his way back to the couch. "There you go" Taehyung said once he put the two glasses on the table. Jimin smiled and locked his phone, the hint of sadness still visible on his face.

"What's wrong, did you and Yoongi got into a fight?" Taehyung decided to ask, worry clearly visible on his face. The brown haired boy hated the fact that his friend was sad and he was willing to do anything in order to make the blonde feel beter.

"Ahh no it's nothing" Jimin quickly said before picking his glass up and taking a big gulp out of it. Taehyung looked at his blonde friend with worry, there was clearly something he wasn't telling him. Jimin slowly put his glass on the table again, the sad look had suddenly vanished from his face and Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Did Taehyung not see it right or was Jimin just really good at hiding his emotions?

"So are you nervous for tomorrow?" The blonde boy asked and suddenly a nervous feeling started to fill Taehyung's chest. Tomorrow was his big day, the day of Jungkook's trail. Even though he had built a solid plan to plead Jungkook innocent, there was still a small insecure part inside of him who was afraid his plan wouldn't work.

The past week Taehyung had worked day and night to find a solid plan to save his client from the death penalty. The young lawyer had met up multiple times with BamBam and the two of them had gone endless times through the pretty boy's statements to make sure he wouldn't say anything which would make the judge question the boy's honesty. If everything happened how Taehyung had planned it all out, Jungkook would be facing a 5 year sentence at worst, which would still be a pretty good outcome considering the fact that he is facing a certain death penalty without the young lawyer's plan.

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes once he thought of his client. Tomorrow would be the day he would be sitting right next to Jungkook, and to say that fact made the brown haired boy uncomfortable would be an understatement. Taehyung was scared as hell for the raven haired boy. Their last meeting the inmate had decided to attack the brown haired boy and that fact still gave him nightmares. Jungkook was without a doubt the worst person the young lawyer had ever met.

"Well, yeah I'm pretty nervous" Taehyung answered his blonde friend while a nervous smile made it's way onto the brown haired boy's face. "I just hope nothing bad happens you know" the young lawyer said, worry lacing his voice before looking at his blonde friend. "Yeah..." Jimin answered before quickly getting up from the couch. "Can I please use the restroom?" the blonde boy asked nervously and Taehyung quickly nodded and told him where he could find it. Jimin quickly thanked him and went towards the restroom immediately.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. Jimin was surely acting strange today, the boy was never nervous or sad around Taehyung, so why was today an exception? The brown haired boy slowly got up from the cheap looking couch he was sitting on. Maybe he should check on his friend in order to make sure he was alright. Slowly the young lawyer made his way towards the restroom when he heard the familiar voice of Jimin talking to someone.

Taehyung slowly raised his eyebrows even higher before he walked a bit closer to the restroom. " I can't do this anymore Yoongi, I actually like him as a friend" Taehyung overheard Jimin say and a confused look grew onto Taehyung's face. Who does he like as a friend? Yoongi?

"I'm betraying him, he'll hate me forever." Jimin continued inside the restroom and Taehyung started to grow even more confused than he already was. Who in the world would be crazy enough to hate Jimin? "Just please come and get me, I can't do this any longer, not like this." Jimin said, sadness clearly lacing his voice. Taehyung quickly walked back towards the couch he was sitting on earlier in order to not get caught trying to overhear the blonde boy's conversation with his boyfriend.

Not even a minute later the blonde boy came out of the restroom and walked back towards the couch, a fake smile plastered on his face. Taehyung gave a real smile back to the boy now sitting in front of him again. The boy was clearly going through something hard and even though it wasn't any of the young lawyer's business he decided to just make sure Jimin knew he was there for him.

Taehyung quickly gave Jimin a hug and rested his head on the blonde's shoulder. Jimin was quick to hug back and a small smile made it's way onto the young lawyer's face. "Yoongi is picking me up in a few minutes, I don't feel well." Jimin said and even though Taehyung knew that wasn't the whole story he decided not to push it. The brown haired boy didn't want to make the blonde even more upset than he already was.

"It's okay, I understand" Taehyung decided to answer while hugging Jimin a bit closer. A sad smile made it's way onto the blonde's face once Taehyung released him from the hug. Jimin had a sad expression on his whole face and the brown haired boy swore he saw a hint of guilt in his eyes. After a few minutes Jimin's phone lit up indicating Yoongi had arrived to pick him up. Both boys slowly stood up from the cheap looking couch and walked towards the front door of the apartment.

Both boy's slowly walked downstairs and once they got outside of the apartment building an expensive looking black BMW was standing in front of the entrance. Taehyung smiled towards the car and waved shortly towards it. Even though the windows were tinted and he couldn't see if someone was sitting inside the brown haired boy was pretty sure Yoongi was sitting in the driver's seat and was looking at them.

Jimin quickly turned towards Taehyung before giving him one last final hug. The blonde boy hugged Taehyung really firm and even though the young lawyer didn't know why, it felt like Jimin was saying goodbye to him. Slowly Jimin turned his head a little so that his lips were right next to the brown haired boy's ear.

"Don't go to the trial tomorrow" The blonde said before quickly releasing Taehyung from his hug and running towards the car that was waiting for him. Within a few seconds the car was gone and the young lawyer was left with nothing but questions roaming his thoughts.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Question of the chapter:
how did you get into kpop?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 2.8K 32
kim taehyung is kept in prisoned in his too big for two people home by his over protective father. jeon jungkook gets the life changing news that he...
214K 6.7K 36
"The thoughts of you devour me Taehyung, what do you expect from me?" "Then, how about you come devour me Jungkook," --- 100k - May 1st, 2020.
76.3K 2.2K 16
He's a ruthless killer and mafia leader, showing no mercy. Just loving the feeling of having a bullet puncture someone's skull by him hand. He's a sh...
8.5K 258 30
How did this teenage kid succeed in making a ruthless mafia fell in love...but their story takes a different turn which breaks taehyung completely re...