SUFIYANA ISHQ ❤️

By _secretxwriter_

#1 lovequotes out of 1.24k stories #1 shehnaazgill out of 525 stories #1 emotional rollercoaster out of 4.07k... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42
CHAPTER-43
CHAPTER-44
CHAPTER-45
CHAPTER-46
CHAPTER-47
CHAPTER-48
CHAPTER-49
CHAPTER-50
CHAPTER-51
CHAPTER-52
CHAPTER-53
CHAPTER-54
CHAPTER-55
CHAPTER-56
CHAPTER-57
EPILOGUE ❤️

CHAPTER-31

4.4K 362 24
By _secretxwriter_

They lay down after sid's champi to sleep... But Sana madam ko neend kahan aa rahi thi abhi... she was just turning... kabhi idhar... toh kabhi udhar... as they skipped their post dinner walk today... Toh Sana ko Bina Shukla ji se baat kiye or unse apni tareef sune bina neend nhi aa rahi thi...

Sid- "Naaz!! Neend nhi aa rahi!! " (notice her)

Sana- " Mujhe bhi..." (puppy face)

Sid- "Chalo ! Let's go then!! " (removing quilt from both of them)

Sana- "Prrrr isss time Kahan?" (she questioned)

Sid- "Chal na... Get up bhar chalte hai... !!" (pulling her by her forearm)

Sana- "Sidharth tujhe na rest krni chahiye orr tum bahar jane ki baat kr rahe ho....! " (still not convinced)

Sid- "Tum uth rahi ho ya nahi....! " (sternly crossing his arms over his chest)

Sana- "Nhi... I can't take risk... Tujhe abhi bhi rest ki jarurat hai... Chup chap aa ke soja..."

She was about to threw her head back on the bed when Sid pulled her arm... bringing her to the edge of the bed... put his one arm under knees and other wrap around her back... scooped her in his arm... her arms automatically wrapped around his neck... She took few seconds to realize that what just happened... when she realises that Sidharth has just picked her in his arms even when he is not fully recovered....

"Sidharth neeche uttar mujhe... Abhi uttar... Tu pagal hai Sidharth.... Tujhe lagi hai... Neeche uttar mujhe abhi ke abhi...! " screams loudly... waving her legs in air as protest...

But it's too late... They are already out of their room... outside their room...

Sid- "Chup !! Ek dum chup !! Muh band rakho apna !! " (sternly and quite loud to cause her flinch)

She immediately shut her mouth... looks at sid with innocent eyes and angry pout and angry face...

Sid- "Do you want k mom hume aise dekhe ?... Hmm?? " (he questions her)

She shook her head in disbelief.

Sid- "Toh bss fir chup betho...! " (maintains his stern voice )

Sana- "But Sidharth ! Mujhe neeche uttar de... Main khud se tere sath chalungi....! " (pleads)

Sid- "Nhi ! Kya pta tum firse bed pe chali gayi... toh meri itni mehnaat tumhe uthane ki waste ho jayegi...! " (stating facts)

Sana- "You..... ! Drive toh mujhe hi krna padega na... Because you can't drive!! " (giving strong point to win argument)

Sid- "Hnn !!! (thinking for a while) Nhi ji ! 10 minute ka raasta hai... Toh main drive kr skta hu... Itna affect nhi hoga...! " (giving back)

Sana- "Nhi ! Bilkul bhi nhi!! 10 minute ka raasta hai toh hum walk krke hi chalenge... Vase bhi hamari walk miss ho gayi thi aaj ." (suggesting a way)

Sid agreed and said...

Sid- "Toh chale....! " (he smriks)

Sana- "Hn !! Mujhe neeche toh uttar pehle ! " (with wide grin)

Sid dropped her at ground and immediately held her hand sending shivers to her spine...

Sid- "Ready ! Mrs. Shukla" (smriks)

Sana gave a slight smile and nodded....

They went downstairs tip-toeing. Surprisingly they were going out from their own house like those couples who are going to run from their house to get married because their parents didn't accept their love.

They brust into laughter once they were out of the house. They were laughing like hell...   Bending and keeping their hands on their knees... on their own condition that why they were coming out of their own house like this.

After good five minutes of laughter they finally started walking... holding each other hands... fingers intervined... just couple things.

Sana being Sana can't stay quite...

Sana- "Sidharth tujhe pta Shehbaaz Kya bolta hai...! " (initiates the conversation)

Sid- "Kya ?? " (looking at her)

Sana- "K raat ko na ya toh lovebirds aise ghumte hai ya fir... Ya fir kutte ." (trying hard to not laugh)

Sid- "Toh hum konsi category mein atte hai! " (smrik plastered on his face)

Sana looked at him and both of them brust into laughter...

Sana- "Rukk ! Main btati hu... Mujhe kaisi feeling aa rahi hai abhi!! " (gesturing him to stop laughing with her hand)

Sid somehow manage to stop his laughter....

Sana- "Mujhe na.... Mujhe bhooto vali feeling aa rahi hai !! " (brust into laughter again)

Sana- "Orrr nhi toh Kya... Raat ko 3 bje hum aise sadak pe ghum rahe hai... Bhootho ki trah !! " ( added in between her giggles)

Soon they reach their destination... It took almost half an hour to reach because if drive took 10 minutes then walk took almost half an hour....

So after half an hour of walking they were standing in front of a big two-story type place...

Sana- "Sidharth !! Are you sure hume yehi anna tha... ! " (surprisingly looking at place)

Sid- "Hn ! Yeh hamara farmhouse hai...! " (whispers near her ear)

Sana still lost in the beauty of the place.
Sid- "Chale... andaar se nhi dekhna Kya? " (breaking her chain of thoughts)

Sid entered and Sana follows him... Sid opens the door and gestures Sana to step in first by forwarding her hand...

Sana chuckles and enters the farmhouse... As soon as Sid switch on the lights... Sana's eyes were opened in seeing the amazing decor... distant picturesque, already skilled in front of her.

She was smiling and examining each and everything very minutely... She was jumping all around in joy... Seeing Sana like this... Sid just adores her.

Sana- "Sidharth ! This place ! It's so beautiful!! Tu mujhe yahan pehle kyu nhi leke Aya...? " (complains making angry pout)

Sid- "Tumne kabhi mouka hi nhi diya... (huskily) vase yeh sab maine hi design kiya hai... Jab maine business join bhi nhi kiya tha tab...! " (he informed her)

Sana (looks at him in amazement) - "Wowwwwwwwwwwww ! Seriously... Abhi bhi iski shine new jaisi lag rahi hai...! (touching the decor)  vase mujhe nhi pta tha k tumhe aisa koi shonk bhi hai...! " (crossing her arms over her chest)

Sid- "Tumhe toh Orr bhi bahut kuch nhi pta!" (he murmurs)

Sana raised her brows at him...Sid looks at her and said....

Sid- "Areey ! Chalo na backyard nhi dekhogi... ! " (while making way to backyard)

Sana followed him... They reach backyard by crossing the back side exit gate of farmhouse...

Sana once again amazed by the view... A small pool... small small trees on the other side... cold wind blowing there... the pool lights adding to the beauty of the view...

She moved close to pool and felt cold so she started rubbing her palms on her arms... She was just standing there... enjoying the view and the moment...

She heard a voice of whistle and Sid shouted... "Naaaaaazzzzzz ! "

She turned and her eyes see the most beautiful view in front of her... probably the best view ever...

Sid switch on the lights and the very next moment the place was glowing with lights... mattress on floor with chunni decoration... lights on it... glowing lamps around mattress... metallic solar sting lights hanging over it... Fragrance of Rose wax candles filled the view with special fragrance of roses.

Sana covered her mouth with her palms out of surprise... the beauty of view and specially seeing Sidharth in front of it... he was standing there by forwarding his arms for Sana to come and hug him...  A thin layer of tear is visibile in her eyes...

Understanding her feelings... He called her...

Sid- "Naaz ! Come na!! " (with wide smile on his face)

Sana nodded... wiped a tear which was about to fall from her eyes... And ran to him and hugged him tightly. Sid wrap his arms around her waist. Both of them closed their eyes to enjoy the moment.

After few minutes...

Sid- "Naaz! Acha lga....! " (tugging her hair strand behind her ear with one hand and other still on her waist)

Sana- "I just... I just loved it !" (mutters against his chest)

Sana- "Thank you Sidharth... Thank you so much itni khushi dene ke liye ...!! " (whispers against his chest )

Sid- "Tumse jyada maine apni khushi ke liye kiya hai...! " (honestly whispers )

Sana's brows collided in confusion... She was about to ask something but Sid interrupted changing topic...

Sid- "Abb chale !" (breaking the hug)

Sana- "Kahan...?" (raising her brows)

Sid forward his hand towards mattress. Sana smiled and take a seat on mattress... They talked... giggled... shared some experiences. 

They were laying straight on the mattress... Sana's hand on her stomach and Sid's one hand below his head and other on mattress... his fingers tapping mattress. Eyes open... complete silence... both of them were starring at stars and moon.

Sid- "What if agar tumhe pta chale main ek gangster hu...? " (he asks out of the box... still starring at sky)

Sana looks at him...but didn't utter a word... Sid looks at her...

Sid- "Btao tum mujhe chod kr chali jaogi Kya??? " (looking straight in her eyes)

To be continued...

What do you think... Sidharth ne aisa Kyu pucha hoga.... Comment section mein btana apni opinion...
____

        Mann yeh saahib ji, jaane hai sab ji
                 Phir bhi banaye bahaane
       Naina nawaabi ji, dekhe hain sab ji
                 Phir bhi na samjhe ishaare
  Mann yeh saahib ji haan karta bahaane
      Naina nawaabi ji na samjhe ishaare❤️

                            🦋🦋🦋🦋

SURPRISE 🤩

EARLY UPDATE.... within 10 hours...

Now your turn...
Keep voting⭐
Keep Supporting 💪
Keep smiling 😊

Don't forget to press star icon ⭐ and Comments krna agr acha lage toh😚

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
865K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
44.7K 4.9K 19
She was an extrovert, who has her head in the cloud,He was practical to the bones with streaks of intelligence. She is whimsical enough to think of c...