distance๐Ÿ–ค - mattia polibio

By astromanii

mattia is invited to your school as an exchange student and you're picked to be his guide for the month in wh... More

"hey im y/n"
"not everyone's an asshole"
"no no , i want to"
"mattia what the hell"
"where are we going?"
"everything"
"i didn't want to believe it"
"we overslept stfu"
"say something please"
"as long as you don't distract me"
" i think we make a good trio"
"i'm always going to be here"
"same"
"are you okay?"
"DONT ever touch her again"
"i love you"
"you wanna go?"
"where the fuck is mattia?"
"wait i forgot"
"move bitch it's our turn"
"how do you notice these things?"
"shh it's okay"
"YOU were ignoring me"
"soulmate telepathy"
"butterflies"
"i have one more present for you"
"you never turn the comments off"
"mattia, truth or dare?"
"how do we tell them?"
"jokes on you , this is your home now"
"say it"
"he kissed me"
"nope. we're going to the park"
"what were you thinking!?"
"why did we have to stopp"
"mm i dont think so"
"no"
"i love every inch of you"
"okay shrimp dick"
"i promise it will happen"
"stop it"
"i'll be with you the whole time"
"you said you wanted to be alone"
"i don't want tonight to be ruined"
"give me an answer"
"i love him too"
"i'll see how i feel"
"watch the movie, weirdo"
"are you off the live?"
"im gonna steal them from you"
"no one's allowed to hit my man"
"owww"
"i can help fix that"
"best friends?"
"he's so stupid ong"
"leave"
"i don't think i will"
"she was right though"
"maybe 2 hours"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
character filler
"we can make it work right"
"same for you dino"
"i can't forget that"
"i wasn't trying to start anything"
"gotta be safe"
"i hate this so much"
"i'll drive"
"another time baby"
"no idea"
"just go away"
"neither did you"
"i want us to fix this"
"stop playing"
"but it's been so long"
"happy new year!"
"yeah, if you want to"
"no, were they cute?"
"but how do you know that?"
"this is why i love you"
"then why are you here?"
"i have to go"
"leave to go where?"
"you open it"
"hey buddy"
"why are you still here?"
"now we gotta test it"
"fine"
"well, uh"
"yall hear sum??"
"okay, open"
"let it go to voicemail"
"guess"
"good to know"
"i need you with me"
"what if i leave and he wakes up?"
"what did i say"
"complete control"
"i love you y/n polibio"
"wait is this real-"
"what did you do?"
"say yours first"
"she's perfect"
"what about my kiss?"
"i'm so lucky"
"daddy can you help me?"
new book

"close your eyes"

2.2K 66 103
By astromanii

TIME SKIP - 1 YEAR - TODAY'S OUR 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY- ALL THE COUPLES ARE STILL TOGETHER , ALE AND NAOMI DECIDED TO GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN, EVERYTHING WITH WORK WAS GOING GOOD , WE WERE ALL HAPPY- 

"good morningg" mattia smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind as i opened the window. 

"morning" i replied and he rested his chin on my head.

"we have plans today so you gotta go get ready" he said and i turned around to look at him.

"what planss"

"you'll see"

"okay fine but it can't involve food" i said.

"it doesn't , but why"

"because that's part of my plan for tonight" i said and he smiled and nodded and i went to the bathroom to shower. 

i got out and put on one of my vs sets because you know anniversary sex. i was standing in my black lacy bra and a skirt , then mattia walked in. 

"sorry just came to get my cologne-" he said and stopped when he saw me.

"oh hello-" he smiled and put his hands on my shoulders , fiddling with the straps. 

he leaned in and kissed me and smiled and pulled away after a few seconds.

"later" i smiled.

"mhm" he said and kissed me once more before grabbing his cologne and letting me finish getting ready. 

i wore this:

(i cant remember if ive used this one before so if i have then just shh)

i finished getting ready and mattia was changed too. he was wearing black jeans and a white tshirt with his new dior shoes. (he looked so good that day omg)

"you ready?" he asked.

"yes" i replied and we left. 

mattia had been a little quiet these last few days but it wasn't like he was upset about anything. 

we played music in the car and soon we'd arrived at the cliff. it was like 30 minutes before sunset so the sky was looking really pretty , especially from up here. 

"wait i forgot my phone in the car" he said quickly and i nodded and sat down on the edge of the cliff and soon he was back and sat down next to me. 

"do you remember the first time i told you i love you" he asked.

"yes , it was at the beach and we were watching the sunset" i smiled and he nodded.

"i've been in love with you for 4 whole years and i still fall in love with you more and more everyday" he said and i turned my head to look at him. "4 years ago today we went on our first date and we had our first kiss and we sat on the top of that bouncy castle and confessed our feelings and i asked you out to the date we were already at" he said and we both laughed at the last bit. 

"but this year , i want to ask you something else" he said and i looked at him confused.

he took my hands and pulled me up so i was standing.

"close your eyes" he said.

"mattia if you're going to push me off-" i said as i closed my eyes.

"i'm not" he said with a soft laugh, "open" he said after a minute and i opened my eyes and my heart stopped. 

there he was. 

down on one knee.

holding a little black box. 

"oh my god" i tried to find my breath as the smile of my face grew even bigger. 

"y/n , i made a promise to you a few years ago , i promised that one day id make you my wife. and in these past 4 years , so many things changed , we changed and grew together , the group changed and grew bigger, our lives both changed a lot , but one thing never changed , and that's the fact that i am so fucking in love with you. through all the sad times, all the happy times , all the confusing times, all the tears , all the dumb mistakes , all the sleepless nights , all the arguments and all the i love yous , through all of those things i never stopped loving you and i never will" he started tearing up and so was i. "you've been there for me through everything , even when i was stupid and pushed you away. i love you with everything in me and you mean everything to me. there's no one else i'd wanna marry ,  start a family with and grow old with. so, y/n y/ln will you marry me?" he asked and opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring. 

"yes yes yes yes yes a million times yes" i cried and he took my hand and slipped the ring onto my finger and i wrapped my arms around his neck and he held onto me tightly as we hugged. 

"i love you so so so much" i said as i wiped his tears away and he wiped mine.

"i love you too fiance" he smiled.

we leaned in and our lips connected and i felt my stomach flutter as we kissed. its been 4 years and he still gives me butterflies. this man is my fiance. the love of my life. another tear rolled down my cheek and landed on my lips and mattia saw and kissed me again. we pulled away and leaned our foreheads together and just admired each other for a minute.

"you remember the first time i bought you here?" he asked quietly as we sat with our feet dangling down.

"yeah i do , it was when you first told me about your uncle"

"yeah and i told you he told me to the bring the girl i fall in love with here right"

"yes you did"

"i didn't tell you this at the time but , he also told me this would be a beautiful place to propose" he smiled and my heart melted for the thousandth time since we'd got here.

"he was right" i smiled.

"i really wish he could've met you" mattia said quietly. 

"i wish i could've met him too" 

mattia put his arm around me and i leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head. we sat for half an hour more , talking and watching the scenery. 

"we should head back now , it's my turn" i smiled at him.

"okay" he smiled back and pecked my lips before we both got into the car and drove back. 

when we got home i told mattia to go sit in the guestroom and play with lynx while i cooked and set everything up. it took about an hour and i was really hungry now too. finally the food was ready and everything was set up on the balcony and the bedroom too. i opened the guest room door and found mattia and lynx playing on the floor. 

"put this on" i said to him and handed him a blindfold and he put it on. 

i took his hand and lead him through the living room to the balcony. i pulled the blindfold off his head. i'd set up the balcony table with a candle and some fairy lights and mattia's favourite dish of mine. chicken pasta. there was also a cake i'd made at work yesterday for dessert. 

"baby this is so cute" mattia smiled and kissed me before we sat down. 

lynx had his food there too so he ate that happily while we ate ours.

"mm god i love your chicken pasta" he said as he ate and i smiled.

we talked while we ate and once we'd finished i took the plates inside and got two glasses of lemonade. we drank it while we ate some of the cake. when we were done we stayed there and talked for even longer. 

"okay if you're ready then you need to put the blindfold on again" i said.

"but this was the surprise-"

"now it's part 2 loser" i said and put it on him and blew out the candle on the table and then we walked across the balcony to where it connected to the bedroom. i slid open the door and then once we were in i shut it so lynx wouldn't come in , but the living room one was open for him instead. 

i took off his blindfold and he smiled at what he saw. 

the led lights were red and there were a few petals on the bed for extra effect. there was a candle on the dresser , far from the bed so it wouldn't accidentally get knocked over. 

"damn you tryna use the blindfold in bed now?" he asked with a smile.

"up to you" 

"nah i wanna see you" he said and looked over at me.

i pulled off my hoodie , revealing the half of the set he saw earlier. 

"holy shit" he mumbled and walked closer to me and grabbed my waist and smashed our lips together. i kissed him back and our tongues both made their way into each others mouths. he back me up against the wall and kissed down my neck as i tugged his hair. he pulled my skirt off with his hands and stopped to look me up and down.

"fuck you're hot" he said as his lips found mine and he picked me up and laid me on the bed. 

he kissed from my neck down to my chest and i wrapped my legs around him as he left marks where no one else would see them. i let out a loud moan and grabbed him by his shirt and bought his lips back up to mine and i bit his lip , making him moan. i tugged on his shirt and he pulled away to pull it off and he spread apart my legs...

✨anniversary & engagement sex✨

-

after we finished we went went and showered and then changed and mattia carried me into bed. 

"thank you for everything you've done for me. you changed my life for the better and i love you so fucking much. i can't wait to marry you" i said to him as we got into the covers.

"i can't wait either" he smiled and interlocked our fingers.

"and i love you too" he added and i smiled and kissed him.

"night fiance" he said with a smile.

"night fiance" i replied and he kissed me once more before wrapping his arms around me and falling asleep. 

A/N- GUYYSSS😭😭😭

this made me so happy i cant sjdjjdjd
look at us😭😭

i hope you guys liked it!!! and no this is NOT the end yet, ill let you guys know when we're near the end i promise.

sjfjjsbd i love u guys i hope you're all okay, good morning / night byee😽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 5K 44
โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข, ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐šœ; ๐š๐š˜๐šก๐š’๐šŒ! โž โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐š•๏ฟฝ...
11.2K 76 46
Do you want to know how it'll feel to be friends with the jersey boys? What it will be like to be in there friend group? This story follows Bri a mus...
196K 3.5K 61
deja is so in love with alejandro. but when his best friend starts to catch her attention after awhile she starts to fall for mattia too. a couple of...
390K 9.4K 194
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ